Finding Her Master Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

Julia said, "How beautiful. I am so happy for you. Congratulations!"

Julia put her arms around Robin and they hugged, tears coming down both of their cheeks, Dan shook Joe's hand saying, "It is about time you asked her."

Then Robin said, "Master, I have to call my mom. Can we go home now?"

"How about we fly out and tell her in person?" Joe said as he pulled out the tickets.

"Wow," Robin said. "You really had this all planned out. I am so lucky to be Yours. I love You so much!"

Robin's hand rested on his cock, feeling it grow in the confines of his pants. The waiter brought the check to the table, Dan took the bill, handing the waiter his credit card.

Joe started to protest about him paying, but Dan held up his drink, "Congratulations Robin! That is a very stunning collar, the ring is beautiful. May you both have a long and wonderful life together."

They left the restaurant saying their goodbyes and thanking Dan for dinner. Julia hugged Robin, giving her kiss on the cheek before walking to the car with Dan. Robin turned and took Joe's hand in hers as they waited for the valet to bring them their cars. The drive home did not take long as Joe thought; his mind was elsewhere. Joe pulled into the garage, Robin parking behind Joe's car. Robin got out of her car walking inside the garage. Joe saw she had managed to take her dress off on the way home. All she had on was the necklace, her ring, stockings and her shoes.

Robin's heels clicked on the hard concrete floor as she walked up to him, her tongue slowly licking her lips as walked closer to him. Her head leaned towards his head and Joe felt her soft moist lips touch his. She kissed him deep, her tongue probing his mouth while her hands unbuckled his belt. Joe felt her fingers wrap around his hardening cock. Joe wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer to his body.

Her hand was stroking his hardening cock as she stepped back flashing her seductive smile. Still holding her Masters cock in her hand Robin lead Joe to their bedroom. When they reached the bedroom Joe felt her fingers unbuttoning his shirt and pushing it off his shoulders. Robin slowly knelt down and took Joe's shoes and socks off. Looking up to her Master and future husband, Robin pulled Joe's pants off his body.

Laying down on the bed, she started to kiss his nipples, lightly biting each one. Slowly she worked her way towards his cock with her mouth kissing his stomach. Robin started licking up the sides of his rigid cock in slow circles towards the tip opening her mouth. Feeling her tongue probing the slit of his cock, Joe let a small moan escape his lips. Moving her tongue around the swollen head of his cock. Robin turned her body sideways exposing her wet pussy to his probing fingers. Joe pulled the egg vibrator out of her soaked pussy. Robin parted her lips, going slow down the bulk of his cock.

Her nipples were rock hard; her hips were going with the rhythm of his fingers. Joe felt her take his cock down her throat, where she stopped, just using her throat muscles to manipulate his cock. Joe heard her start to hum around his cock and he knew it would not be long before he filled her mouth with his hot cum.

Robin knew he would be shooting his hot cum down her throat as she quickly sucked his throbbing cock down her throat, her humming increasing as her throat muscles squeezed around the shaft. She felt the grip of his hands on her head as Joe pushed her head down holding it there. Her pussy flooded her hot juice down her inner thighs as took him deep.

Entwining her hair in his balled up hands, he pulled her off his cock. The sound of her taking a deep breath and the groan of denial as Joe pushed her on her back. Robin saw the fire in his eye as he leaned down pressing his lips on hers.

Using his arms Joe pushed himself up from her, he saw the wanton lust in her eyes as he spread her thighs wide. Kneeling between her spread legs, the tip of his cock teased her wet pussy lips. Grasping her ankles in his hands Joe placed her legs over his shoulders. Robin raised her ass off the bed willing his cock inside her. She was rewarded soon as the swelled head of his hard cock slowly opened her.

Her pussy muscles were trying to pull his cock inside her as she begged, "Give your slave your cock, pleaseeee Master."

The fire in his eyes intensified as he shoved his cock deep.

"Ohhhh, yesssss," Robin wailed.

Holding her hips Joe pounded her hard and fast, her hips slamming into his thighs with each stroke. In the dim light he saw her hands ball the sheets tight in her grasp. Her head rocked side to side as his cock drove deep and hard.

"Oh, fuck yes, yes,yes," Robin voice getting louder with each hard stoke.

The sound of their flesh hitting rang out in the room. His balls slapping her ass hard with each stroke. Joe felt his balls begin to boil and tighten. His stomach muscles squeezing hard trying to hold back the hot lava surging up his shaft.

With a final hard thrust his cock swelled with hot cum. Joe groaned deep as the first hot blast shot from his cock. Her climax exploded as the first hot blast struck her cervix, jet after jet bathed her spasming pussy. Her body shook hard as wave after wave racked her body. Her eyes closed tight as the feeling of sub space invaded her mind.

Joe collapsed beside her still quivering body and he fell in a deep sleep. The sun's rays were beginning to peek over the horizon as Joe's eyes slowly opened. He watched as the rays slowly illuminated their bedroom. Turning his head towards Robin he was greeted by her smile and open eyes staring into his.

"Morning, Master," Robin whispered in his ear then gave him a soft kiss on his cheek. He felt her fingertips drag slowly down his stomach till her fingers touched his cock, sending a electric pulse through him.

Knowing they had to pack for their trip, he told her, "Slave, as much as your Master is enjoying your touch, we have to pack. Now get that sexy ass up off the bed and start our shower."

Robin climbed off the bed whining, "Yes, Master," as she walked towards the bathroom, flashing him a sexy smile as she entered the bathroom.

Joe heard the shower water turn on as he got up from the bed and joined her in the shower. Robin had adjusted the water to the right temperature, as he reached for the soap Robin stopped his hand saying to him, "Let me, Master."

He watched her lather up the wash cloth. Robin started to wash his chest and stomach. She washed her Master's body paying careful attention to his hardening cock, looking up at him with a smile on her face. She purposely teased his cock hoping that he would let her suck him deep in her mouth.

"Alright slave, we have no time for this. We must pack our clothes. Our plane leaves in a few hours," Joe said as he pulled away from her.

Robin looked up at him as he stepped away letting out a disappointed, "Yes, Master."

Joe heard her humming in the shower as he dried off his body, wrapping a towel around his waist. Joe walked in to the kitchen turning the coffee maker on, a few minutes later he saw Robin walk from the bedroom wearing only her collar necklace and her ring.

"Master, you relax. I will pack everything for us. How long will we be gone?" she asked.

"Pack enough for a week," he replied.

Joe walked out to the patio and sat down by the table drinking his coffee as she went back to the bedroom. Joe knew Robin was very close to her mom and they talked regularly on the phone. Her mom was fifty three and a widow, living alone in Virginia. Robin did not tell him a lot about her mom, all she said was that she knew about them and approved of their relationship. Joe just wanted to have a good time at her mom's.

Joe finished drinking his coffee and walked back into the kitchen, washing his coffee cup. Placing the cup beside the coffee maker, Joe pulled off his towel and walked into the bedroom. Robin was closing a piece of luggage.

"All done, Master," she said with a sly grin on her face.

The next question she asked shocked Joe a little. Robin asked for a crotch rope to wear on the flight. Joe thought that she knew it might be awhile until they could play again, so he agreed to her request.

"Get your rope, slave," Joe ordered.

Watching her as she turned around opening the night stand drawer. Joe saw her hand pick up a rope from the drawer. Robin turned around and slowly walked towards Joe. Using both hands, Robin handed the rope to Joe with her head slightly lowered.

"Present, slave," Joe commanded.

Robin quickly spread her legs even with her shoulders, grasping her wrists her behind her back.

Joe knelt down in front of her folding the rope in half. Placing the loop behind her and pulling the loose ends though the loop. He held the rope in his hand he pulled it tight around her waist. Taking the strands down the crack of her ass, pulling the rope between her slightly spread legs, forcing it between her ass and pussy lips.

This time Joe added a little twist to her wish of a crotch rope while flying. Joe took the rope and placed three knots, one for her rear hole, the second knot for her pussy and the last one for her clit.

Tying it off at the waist, Robin looked down at her master with a satisfied smile on her lips and a low moan from her throat. Standing back up, Joe put his arms around her, placing his lips to hers, kissing her hard.

"Thank you so much, Master. You made me so happy last night," Robin whispered by his ear gently sucking his ear lobe.

"Come on, hurry up, slave. Let's go and meet your mom," Joe said, smacking her hard on the ass.

"Yes, Master," she said with a devilish grin on her face.

The taxi arrived announcing his arrival by honking his car horn. Joe carried their bags out to the taxi. The driver loaded the bags in the trunk as Joe let Robin in the back seat and he sat beside her. Robin sat next to Joe with her head on his shoulder, her hand resting on his cock. Joe opened the door of the taxi when when they arrived at the airport. Robin slid across the seat to step out of the taxi, her floral sundress tightened on the rope around her waist, showing the ropes out line though the dress. Quickly she adjusted the dress when she stood up.

The flight would be just an hour and a half; her mom was going to meet them at the airport. The flight was a little bumpy and each time she squeezed his hand tighter. Joe knew her crotch rope was digging in to her pleasure spots. Their seats were near the back of the plane; the loud drone of the engine in their ears was a little deafening.

"Master, please, your slut can not hold on much longer, may I cum for you? May I, Master?"

Robin pleaded in his ear.

The flight attendant was walking down the aisle towards them when Joe ordered her, "Cum for me my happy slut, cum now!"

Robin's body started to shake, her legs tightly clamping his hand by her pussy. Robin put her head on his shoulder, biting her lower lip to keep her moans from escaping. The flight attendant looked at Robin and she smiled at him when she saw his hand between Robin's locked legs.

Robin stopped after several minutes, gasping deeply, "Thank you, Master. May I go to the bathroom?"

Robin slowly rose up from her seat, a noticeable wet stain on the back off her dress. She opened the overhead storage and took down the carry on bag she had brought. The bathroom was next to them and quickly she entered and locked the door. After several minutes, she came back out wearing a different dress. Joe thought she removed her crotch rope also, until he saw the outline of the rope under her dress.

"You planned this, didn't you?" Joe asked.

She just smiled and said, "Thank you," giving Joe a kiss.

"You did not tell me to remove it Master," she said grinning.

The plane touched down with a thump as the rope pressed on her ass, her hand squeezing his. As they exited the plane, the flight attendant asked if they enjoyed their flight.

"Oh yes, it was a great flight," Robin said to her walking by her with a huge smile.

Robin saw her mom and waved getting her attention when they walked out to the waiting area. Joe had never seen her mom before, so he was a little surprised when he saw an older version of Robin standing there. She had the same height, hair color and build as Robin, and apparently she kept herself in good shape. From the back, it was hard to tell who was who. She was wearing a white blouse; Joe noticed she had no bra on when Joe saw her nipples outlined through the blouse. She had a light blue skirt on that came just above her knees, outlining her tight ass. On her feet was a pair of four inch sandals with an open design showing her red painted toenails.

Robin hugged her mom tight, then stepped back from her saying, "Mom, this is my loving Master. Master, this my mom, Donna."

Joe's jaw dropped open when he heard what she just said, "Hello, Donna," Joe stammered taking her hand.

"Robin has told me so much about you," she said, putting her arms around Joe giving him a hug.

"I have to use the ladies room, do you mind if Robin comes with me?" she asked.

"Go ahead," was all Joe could say, as they walked away they were talking to each other.

Joe stood there wondering what Robin had really told her mom about them. He watched as they went in to the restroom, the door closing behind them.

"Well mom, do you like him?" Robin asked.

A smile appeared on her mom's lips as she said, "Yes, I do. He is just as you described. He reminds me of your Dad."

Robin looked around the restroom, seeing no one else was there she pulled her dress up to her waist till her crotch rope became visible, "I have been wearing this crotch rope the entire flight."

"Looks yummy. I bet it was an interesting flight here," Donna replied grinning, adding,

"Have you told him about me?"

"Nothing about Dad and your life, just that Dad died a couple of years ago," Robin replied. "I thought we would tell him tonight," she added.

Walking out of the restroom, Donna had her arm around Robin's waist, Joe was sure she could feel the rope around Robin's waist.

"Do you have any luggage to pick up?" Donna asked.

"Just one piece," Robin replied.

"I will get the car and meet you two out front," Donna said.

As she walked away from them, Joe asked Robin, "Why did you introduce me as your Master?"

"Because, you are my Master, and I am your slave," she said in a low seductive voice.

Waiting outside when Joe saw a red nineteen sixty nine Cadillac convertible pull up to the curb. The car was in immaculate condition. The white interior looking like it just came from the factory. Donna pulled up in front of them, opening her door she walked back to open the trunk, Donna asked, "Master is what she calls you. What does everyone else call you?"

"Joe," Joe replied adding, "Beautiful car you have, Donna."

"Nice to meet you, Joe," Donna said. "Thanks, it was my husband's car. He restored it just before he died."

She shut the trunk, handing Joe the keys, "Would you mind driving while Robin and I talk? I have programmed the GPS for you."

"Not at all," Joe said. "I would love to drive."

Joe opened the door letting Robin and Donna step in to the back seat.

During the ride, Robin answered all the usual questions her mom asked, how is the law practice doing, how have you been, etc.. Joe followed the directions on the GPS and soon they were at Donna's house. The women walked in the house while Joe got the luggage from the trunk.

"Robin, show Joe, excuse me, show your Master to your old room." Donna said with a smile as she walked out on to the patio, lighting the grill, "I bet both of you are hungry," she added.

Joe followed Robin up the stairs to her old room. Walking in to her room, Joe noticed that it was spacious, a king size four posted brass bed, two night stands, a small dresser against the other wall, with a floor to ceiling mirror on the wall next to the adjoining bathroom.

"Master, may I unpack our things and go down stairs and help my mom please?" Robin asked grabbing his cock teasingly.

Joe agreed, walking out of the room finding his way out to the back patio.

Donna was putting some steaks on the grill, "Would you mind cooking these while I change my clothes? Robin told me you are a great cook." She turned and walked away before Joe could answer.

He looked around noticing a bottle of wine on the table. Checking the steaks before walking to the table, he picked up a wine glass. Joe poured some wine in the glass then set the bottle back on the table. Standing at patio railing, Joe looked at the breath taking view of green covered mountains. The steaks were just finishing cooking when he heard the advancing footsteps behind him.

As the footsteps became louder Joe turned around to greet them. What he saw totally shocked him. He saw Robin walking on to the patio wearing her crotch rope, black leather cuffs were on her ankles, her wrists had leather cuffs on and nothing else. Joe noticed that her cuffs were the ones they used. Her hand was holding a leash that was locked to a thick collar around Donna's neck. Donna was only wearing white thong panties, white stockings, held up by a red garter belt. A pair of Japanese clover clamps attached to her crushed nipple's with a chain to her collar.

Between her parted lips a red ball gag harness on her face. Donna's ankles had red locking leather cuffs on with a short chain, hobbling her steps. Black leather straps around her chest, holding her arms tight against her. Robin led Donna around the table by her leash; Joe noticed, her hands locked behind her with a set of leather cuffs.

Robin sat Donna in a chair, then handed him her mom's leash. "Donna would like to tell you something, but unfortunately she can't talk, so I will tell you instead." Robin told Joe.

Robin then turned her back towards Joe clasping her hands behind her back, "Master, lock the wrist cuffs and I will explain everything to you."

Joe took the clasp and locked her wrists together. Robin carefully got down to her knees settling in her slave position. Joe was still stunned at what was happening as he looked at Donna sitting in the chair, moaning though the gag.

Robin started to tell Joe what was happening, "Mom was Dad's slave since they had been married. One night when I was fourteen I heard sounds coming from my parent's room. Being young and curious I silently crept over to their bedroom door, noticing it was partially open. I saw my Mom tied up on their bed lying on her stomach; her hands were tied at the wrists behind her back. Her ankles had a spreader bar tied to them keeping her legs open, a pillow was under her stomach forcing her ass high in the air. A cloth gag was stuffed in her mouth, silencing her screams, Dad's back was to me, and then I saw he had a thick leather belt in his hand. He raised it over his shoulder bringing it across Mom's ass, with every strike mom moaned louder though her gag.

"Mom's face was looking towards the door; I noticed her eyes grow wide when she saw me there. She did not stop Dad from whipping her, in fact she started to struggle more in her bonds. I quickly went back to my room hardly believing what I just saw them doing. I noticed a strange feeling between my legs, moisture in my panties.

"When I went downstairs the next morning, Dad had already left for work. Mom was in the kitchen cooking my breakfast.

'Sit down Robin, we have to talk about last night,' she said to me as she sat down in a chair.

"I really thought she was mad at me for spying on them, but she was not. Mom explained that what had happened last night was something they both enjoyed doing. Dad had introduced her to the lifestyle while they were dating. It felt natural for mom to be submissive to him, it brought out feelings she could not describe easily. Mom went on to tell me that when Dad bound her, he could do anything that he wanted to her, she felt safe in his hands.

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers