Finding Her Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers

"Sure, no problem at all, Robin, I can have one of my guys take you home," Joe said.

"Can you drive me home? I would be more comfortable if you did," Robin purred.

"Yes, I can take you home. When will you be here?" Joe asked.

"I can be there in fifteen minutes," Robin answered.

About fifteen minutes after her call, Robin drove up. As her car door opened, he saw her legs slide out of the car. They looked golden brown in the afternoon sun. Standing next to the car, Robin smoothed her white sundress over her nice tight ass. Joe watched as she walked in the office. She greeted him with her wide smile.

Joe raised his head up, looking straight into her eyes in her eyes, "Good afternoon Robin. How are you today?"

Robin replied, "I am doing fine and how are you, Joe?"

"Doing OK; one of my mechanic's and his wife had a baby," Joe replied. "Give me one minute and I will take you home. We will have to drive your car, unless you want to ride on the back off the bike."

"Joe, I don't think I dressed for a bike ride," Robin chuckled, standing back so Joe could see how tight her dress was.

Joe walked out of his office, holding the shop door open so Robin could walk out in front of him. Joe couldn't help but notice that she wore no panties under her dress. He did notice an extra sway to her hips as she walked to her car though. Robin opened her car door, pressing the unlock button for the passenger door. Joe settled in the seat, he could not help but look over towards Robin as she got in the car. Her dress crept up her thighs exposing more of her tanned legs.

Joe could not get the image of his hand touching her thigh and letting it sit on her soft skin out of his mind. How his fingers would slowly slide up her thigh, moving her dress higher, exposing more of her. He felt his cock begin to stir in his pants as he imagined her thighs parting as his hand crept up closer to her pussy. Joe shifted in the seat trying to get comfortable as her voice brought him back from his thoughts.

"Ready, Joe?" Robin asked, flashing him a smile.

They made small talk on the drive back to her house. Joe turned his head to her as they talked, noticing how her seat belt parted her breasts, pulling the dress tight around her round globes. He saw her hard nipples trying to push through the fabric. His eyes focused on them, wanting to touch her hard nipples.

He could just lower his mouth, open his lips, wrap his lips around her confined nipple and suck it hard, pulling it deep in his mouth. Then release it. He could picture her white dress wet, with the color of her red nipple showing through. How she would moan as he would suck her nipple harder.

Robin drove straight to her house, her nostrils picking up Joe's slightly sweaty aroma. Her pussy clenched squeezing some of her wetness down her thighs when she noticed him intently staring at her breasts. She could just imagine his lips and hands tormenting her breasts, plucking her nipples. She had to clench her thighs together to try to keep from coming.

"God, what has he done to me? I am flowing like a teenager in heat and he hasn't even touched me!" She thought to herself, her lower lip trapped between her teeth as she gripped the steering wheel tighter.

Robin was squirming in her seat as she pulled into her driveway. She was grateful that she didn't climax from her thoughts of Joe's hands touching her body.

"Come inside, Joe, I will get my spare key for you," Robin said trying to hide her heightened arousal.

Robin got out of her car, quickly walking to her front door. Joe slowly followed behind her, his eyes catching a small wet spot on her dress by her ass. Robin unlocked her door just as Joe came up behind her. She felt his tall body behind hers, her body trembling a bit.

Robin stepped inside her house with Joe following right behind her. Her keys fell from her hand hitting the floor. Robin bent her knees as she went to pick them up off the floor and her dress rode up her ass. Joe caught a glimpse of her shaved pussy and his cock sprang up in his pants. He shifted his cock in his pants, trying to conceal his hard on.

"Wait here. I will be right back, Joe." She said as she walked into her kitchen, her hips swaying more than before.

Joe's eyes never left her ass as she walked away. Standing in the foyer Joe noticed several pictures on the wall. Looking at them, he recognized a picture he had just seen the day before.

The picture was the one that he received from apet4u2own, the women who wants to be his slave. A smile slowly spread across his face. He heard Robin's foot steps behind him and quickly turned around, his smile disappearing from his face.

"Here you go, Joe, my spare key. I'll have a ride over tomorrow when it is ready. Just give me a call when I can pick up my baby." Robin said casually.

She saw Joe looking at her pictures when suddenly she remembered that the one of her in business attire was on the wall. "Did he see it?" she wondered.

Joe held out his hand as Robin handed him her key. He let his fingers brush her hand, extending the contact just a moment longer than necessary. He saw her nipples pop out further from her dress and smiled.

"I will give you a call when it is ready, Robin." He told her, smiling wide.

As he turned to leave, he noticed her legs shake just a little bit. Joe walked back to her car getting in, driving back to the shop.

"So Robin Harding is apet4u2own, hmmmmmm," an evil smile crossed his lips.

Joe pulled her car directly in the shop, calling Dave over giving him the list of repairs to get done on it tomorrow.

Joe went back to his office to close out the day's repair orders. His mind kept thinking of Robin.

"How did she know I was a Dom?" he wondered.

After everyone left for the day, Joe opened his account on the personal bondage web site. There it was. It showed when she had browsed his profile. Looking up to the calendar above his desk, he noticed it was the same day her car was towed in.

Joe drove home, his mind swirling with thoughts of her; naked, moaning as the strikes of his flogger hit her back, leaving tell-tell red stripes on her body. Joe stripped off his clothes, leaving a trail behind him as he headed to the shower. The water felt good flowing over his head, flowing down his body. As he washed his body, he felt his hard cock ache and his balls tighten as he thought of her.

Joe had a restless night sleeping as her image floated through his mind, his thoughts of her being his slave, his to own and use for his pleasure. Robin also had a hard time falling asleep that night, because Joe's image flooded her mind. When she had finally fallen into a restless sleep, she did so with an image of Joe in her mind. Robin's sub conscious took over.

Robin was about to enter her house. As she got closer, she noticed a note on the door. Opening the envelope, her fingers shook like a leaf.

Hi, my pet. You are to go inside and strip, but leave your panties on. You are to kneel on the floor with a pillow to cushion your knees. Place the black blind fold over your eyes and use the cuffs to lock your wrists behind your back. Master.

"Mmm, Master is in a playful mood tonight," she thought smiling wide as she entered her house.

Quickly doing as Master ordered, Robin stripped off her clothes, leaving on her black lace boy panties, Robin tugged them higher up her ass. As the lace nestled against her wet slit it brushed her clit, making her moan softly.

Robin placed her pillow on the floor, kneeling down, with her ass resting on her heels. Picking up her blind fold, her eyes watched it come closer then darkness blocked her vision. Her fingers felt the cold steel of the cuffs, sending a trickle of her wetness to her already soaked panties.

Her hands grasped them, placing one cuff around her wrist. Each sound of the lock clicking made her pussy twitch. Slowly her hands went behind her back, with the cuff in her locked hand, she placed her other wrist in the cuff. The sound of the lock sending signals straight to her pussy as a slight wave shook through her.

This was how she wanted to be treated, as his sexual slave, his to use. Robin kneeled for what seemed like hours, her panties soaked, her chest heaving; trying to maintain control. Master knew her body and what this does to her. The heat started to build deep in her stomach, her pussy spasms getting longer each time.

The sound of a key made her stiffen. She heard the door open, his steady steps as he walked closer, and the sound of his breath filled her ears almost pushing her over the edge, testing her control. The sudden touch of her Master's hand sent bolts of electricity right to her clit.

Robin pulled a gulp of air in her lungs as her stomach knotted tight.

"Mmm..." was the only sound she made.

Her tongue darted out of her mouth, moistening her lips as an image of his cock took over her mind when she heard the hiss of his zipper lowering.

Robin slowly parted her lips as her Master rubbed the tip of his cock on them. Robin's bound wrists tried to reach for her Master. His cock slowly entered her mouth, sliding deeper as she wrapped her lips around him. He grabbed her by the hair, pulling her slowly away from his cock, teasing her. Her eyes pleaded behind her blindfold and she whimpered, wanting more.

Master pushed his cock deep down her throat, making Robin gag, pulling back just as fast. Robin took a deep gasp of air as his cock left her mouth.

"Please, Master, shove it in harder...pleaseeeee," Robin begged him.

He shoved his cock hard and deep, buried to the hilt in her throat, her mouth suckled his hard throbbing shaft hard. Master held her tight for a second before pulling back out. Robin sucked in a deep gulp of air and licked her lips.

Her pussy was on fire, the fluids flowing out of her soaked panties. Robin's hips moved, looking for anything to rub her clit on, she was that close.

"Not yet, pet, you're not coming this soon," Master growled.

"Master, pleeeaaassse let me, pllleeeaasee," she begged with a whine.

He helped her up from her knees, taking her cuffed hands in his. Leading her over to the rope hanging from the ceiling, he attached the rope to her cuffs. He pulled her arms up behind her, making her bend over, her ass exposed to his gaze.

Robin's shaking quivering ass made a nice target for his first slap, the sudden blow making her moan deep. Her Master's hand struck again, harder on the other side and another deep groan filled the air.

Master's hand gripped the edge of her soaked black panties, ripping them to shreds, flinging the flimsy cloth across the floor. He spread her legs wider, putting more tension on her arms. The sudden cool air on her hot enflamed pussy made her shudder, causing more juice to flow down her thighs.

Robin was in agony. She needed release. The sudden tug on her nipple, then the pain as the clamp tighten around her hard bud made her gasp. Her Master let the weighted nipple clamp fall from his hand. Robin screamed as the clamp tugged hard on her nipple. The pain sending sparks right to her clit.

Master placed another clamp on her other nipple, then dropped it. Robin screamed again, her pussy clamping tight. Her Master walked behind her, running his fingers up her exposed wet slit. Robin moaned deep as she tried to push back on his fingers.

"Yyeess, Master, touch your pussy," Robin begged.

Her Master's hand suddenly struck her ass hard. Her nipples swung, pulling the clamps tighter. Then harder and faster his hands slapped her ass.

A scream tore from Robin's throat as pleasure and pain twined with one another, her pussy gushed juice down her thighs. Then she felt it, her Master's cock rubbed up her slit, coating his cock with her fluid.

He placed the tip on her wet hungry pussy, "Mmmm,yyyees, fuck me, fuck your pet," she pleaded.

Her Master shoved in hard and deep, his hands clamped tight on her thighs. The clamps stretched her nipples away from her breasts. Her Master's cock pounded her pussy like a piston, harder and deeper with each thrust.

Robin's head shook side to side as the waves started to build deep in her stomach. Her nipples painfully swung back and forth as her pussy clamped around his cock. Her Master reached around releasing the clamps from her nipples. The sudden rush of pain and blood filling them made her clit throb. He clutched her hair, pulling her head back.

Robin felt his hot breath inches from her ear, he growled, "You want this, pet, don't you?"

"Master, I am yours to use! Yes, I want this!" Robin groaned as he pounded another deep thrust into her. "Ohhhoo Goddd, please let me cum, harder Master, pllleeeaasse!"

She could imagine his balls tightening and swelling as his cum started to flow up his shaft. He let go of her hair and gripped her hips. She felt his powerful thrusts pounding into her over and over.

Her stomach tightened. Her legs started to tremble as she tried to catch her breath. Robin's pussy clamped tighter and tighter around his cock. On his last deep thrust, she felt his cock swell and tighten as the first flood of his cum splashed deep inside her.

"Oooohhhh Gggooodddd," Robin screamed as her body tensed, wave after wave of her orgasm rocking her.

His pulsing cock sent his seed deep in her pussy. His hands pulled her tighter against him. Her breathing was shallow and fast. Her pussy milked her Master's cock as she thrashed under him. She felt her Master's cock soften and the flood of cum leaking down her thighs.

Robin woke hot and achy, wanting Joe to be her Master now. She couldn't wait to be his.

The next morning Joe had come up with a plan to see how serious she was. Dave came into his office with her repair order and keys. "The BMW is finished, Joe. Everything is taken care of on the list you gave me," Dave said.

"Thanks, I will call her and tell her it is ready," Joe replied.

Joe dialed her number. He heard it ring four times before her voice mail picked up the call, "Hi Robin, this is Joe at the shop. Your car is ready to be picked up. Give me a call if you need a ride here, thanks," he ended the call.

"Reynolds Automotive," Joe answered the shop phone when it rang.

"Hi, Joe, it's Robin. I will be there as soon as I can. Thanks for letting me know," Robin said into the phone.

"Do you need a ride here, Robin?" Joe asked.

"No, a coworker is bringing me over. I will be there in an hour, if that's all right," Robin answered.

"Sure, no problem, I will be here," Joe replied.

An hour later, Robin entered the lobby. She was wearing a beige blouse that buttoned up the front and a tan skirt that ended just above her knees. She had a matching jacket over her arm. Her hair seemed to flow over her shoulders. She wore short black heels and Joe noticed she wasn't wearing any stockings.

"Hi, Joe," she said, flashing him a wide smile.

"Hi. Are you here to pick up your baby, Robin?" Joe teased.

"Yep," she nodded.

Joe looked her straight in the eyes and said to her, "No charge for the repairs, Apet4u2own. You are going to dinner with me Friday night."

Robin gasped at what Joe said, without hesitation she replied, "Yes, Sir."

She felt the redness and heat cover her face. She felt as if a flood of her juices flowed down her thighs at his command. Robin thought that she might have made a mistake in agreeing so fast, but the wetness of her pussy did the talking.

Joe wrote 'no charge' on her bill. As she started to walk out of the office, she turned her head and sent a teasing smile and a wink to Joe.

Robin could feel Joe's eyes watch her get in her car and drive off.

As Robin drove off she thought, "He knows. He knows it's me," a smile appeared across her lips.

After Robin left, Joe sat back in his chair and smiled.

Ropetease
Ropetease
217 Followers
12