Finding Himself in Her Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
551 Followers

"OK, I trust you, and I don't really feel as nervous as I thought I would, I just feel so safe with you."

"It makes me so happy to hear you say that! Now, turn around."

Jamie was now a few steps into her bedroom and turned around to see the woman of his dreams grab hold of the hem of her top and pull it over her head. Jaime let out a gasp as he saw her beautiful caramel breasts encased in a pretty white bra, he felt in awe of her beauty and couldn't for the life of him look away. Kara stepped in close to him and said, "You can kiss them." With that Jaime reverently leaned in and kissed along the edge of her bra and took in the scent of her skin, and it was the loveliest scent his nose had ever experienced, musky, sweet and with hints of salt and fruit.

While Jaime worshipped her tits Kara undid first his trousers and then her own. Jaime's loose-fitting pants dropped effortlessly while her own stayed up, clinging to her wide hips, curvaceous ass and muscular thighs. She stepped on his pants to help him step out of them, then she walked the last few steps towards the king sized bed and laid him down in the middle. Kara slid down her jeans, revealing her muscular, soft and perfect legs and her mound covered in white boy cut panties. She got up on her knees in bed and knee-walked to Jaime. Her white underwear contrasted wonderfully to her brown skin. Kara grabbed Jaime's feet and pulled his socks of to reveal surprisingly dainty feet, they were no more than a size 6, definitely smaller than her own, and she kissed the soles and each of his ten toes.

Kara grabbed his boxers and pulled them off. She kissed her way down from his toes towards his big tool, it was uncut, about eight inches long and very thick. As she kissed her way down his slender yet curvy legs she noticed how downy and sparse his body hair was and then she spread his legs wide and kissed the head of his cock as she looked into his eyes. She was overwhelmed by the desire and warmth she saw there and felt even more determined to make him completely hers. Kara rolled down his foreskin with one hand and licked and sucked the large head for a short while. She enjoyed the taste of his pre-cum and how his hips twitched at her every lick. She kissed her way up his flat stomach to his chest and licked around his left nipple before taking it into her mouth. Jaime responded by moaning softly and closing his eyes, he arched his back to offer her more of himself. Kara licked her way over to his other nipple and took it into her mouth to suckle before she bit down slightly. The sexy gasp this elicited made Kara's pussy twinge and grow even wetter and she felt a bit overdressed.

Jaime suddenly felt Kara's heavenly mouth leave his nipples and opened his eyes again to see her unclasping the front clasp of her bra and open the cups with a seductive smile. Her tits were large, a D cup or more, perky with just a bit of sag, caramel colored and capped with small dark chocolate aureolas and big nipples. Jaime's eyes followed Kara's hands as they traced down her smooth belly, with just a little sexy pout below her bellybutton, stayed riveted to her mound as she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her sexy panties and slowly pulled down. This revealed a bare pussy with puffy, swollen outer lips and chocolate, glistening inner lips that Jaime couldn't wait to explore. Kara leaned forward to kiss him again and her soft body felt incredible as it pressed against his, his cock rubbing against her belly. As they kissed Jaime let his hands caress along her spine, tracing circles on her soft skin as he felt the powerful muscles beneath. He even dared let his hands slide down to her wonderfully big and round ass and when she didn't protest, just moaned into his mouth, he let himself get bolder and squeezed those wonderful globes of flesh to his hearts content. Kara broke the kiss and moved up along his body until her cleavage hovered above his face. Jaime eagerly dove in, he licked and kissed and sucked all over her breasts before zeroing in on her left nipple. He kissed it and let his tongue flutter over it before suckling eagerly, drawing a shuddering moan from above before he moved on to the other.

After letting him worship her breasts for a few minutes raised herself on her arms and spoke, "Jaime, I want you to keep your legs spread, I'm going to take you now and although it probably won't feel as you expected I promise it will feel great."

Jaime just nodded and Kara spread her legs slightly and grasped his cock. She slid the head along her slit, covering it in her abundant juices. Kara positioned it at her entrance and started sliding down the length, she actually had to struggle a bit with it's thickness and she was used to some pretty sizable dildos. She kept eye contact with Jaime as she swallowed more and more of his tool and she loved his look of mixed amazement, ecstasy and disbelief. When Kara felt her clit touch his pelvis she closed her legs and locked his cock in place. She told the small brunette to lock his ankles at the small of her back and then she started moving her hips, in effect fucking him with his own cock as she kissed him lovingly.

Jaime had never felt anything close to the pleasure he felt as his cock was enveloped in her wet, tight velvety softness and he had to concentrate very hard not to cum so soon. Kara's long black hair draped around their faces, creating their own intimate world. Jaime suddenly felt an incredible tightness around the base of his cock and her vaginal muscles started rippling along the the length of his shaft and again he had to fight off the urge to cum. As Kara started moving her hips in a rolling, trusting motion Jaime didn't slide in and out as he thought he would, instead he felt his cock pull from and push into his body. It felt like he was the one getting fucked instead of him doing the fucking, and Kara was such a powerful and wonderful woman that it felt just perfect. This idea opened up something inside him and he allowed himself to moan into Kara's mouth and the moans coming from him were high pitched and decidedly feminine. Jaime started moving his hips and using his legs to increase the languid pace but when that didn't help he broke the kiss and whimpered out,

"Please, please fuck me harder!"

When Kara heard him beg in a girly voice she looked into his eyes and smiled as she saw his ultimate surrender. Kara leaned in and kissed her lover with a new ferocity as she increased her pace and the hardness of her thrusts, letting her vaginal muscles ripple as her clit bumped and rubbed against his undulating pelvis. For the next few minutes the room was filled with the squishing sound of Kara's wet pussy being penetrated and their muffled moans as they kissed.

Kara felt the pleasure mount higher, so high that she had to break their passionate kiss. She got up on her elbows and started thrusting even harder as Jaime's hands found her tits. She moaned out,

"Come on sweetie, cum with me! Ahh! Oh God! Cum for me, squirt into me! Jesus Christ I'm CUUUUMMIIIIIIING!"

Jaime felt Kara's hips move erratically and felt her pussy milking his cock with surprising force, and he finally let himself go just as Kara grabbed hold of his nipples and pinched. He bucked wildly as pleasure like never before coursed through his veins, making him see stars as he wailed with her. He came for longer than ever before, squirting jet after jet of cum into her welcoming pussy as the pain from his nipples added a extra edge to the pleasure.

Kara collapsed on top of Jaime and let herself relax as his cock slowly deflated inside of her. She normally wouldn't be satisfied with just one orgasm but she felt tired from helping Jaime move and knew he probably felt the same. She didn't worry about him cumming in her, she was on the pill and he was a virgin until fifteen minutes ago. After Jaime's soft cock slipped out Kara rolled off and pulled the covers over them both as she spooned Jaime's smaller body to hers. They both fell asleep listening to the other breathe, feeling content and safe.

Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
551 Followers
12