Finding Himself in Her Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers

Kara walked home hand in hand with Jaime, holding most of the bags in her other hand. She looked down at Jaime and couldn't believe how pretty and understatedly sexy she was, and with hardly any help from her! After being a bit tentative at first Jaime started picking out everything herself and got really into it, and what was more, she was really good at it. Kara hardly needed to pick out anything, she just gave her opinion on which outfits she liked best, and mostly they agreed one hundred percent.

The only garment that Kara decided completely was the jeans. She had Jaime model several pairs for her, coming out of the dressing room to do her best model walk up to Kara and then back to the booth. On the fifth pair Kara couldn't help let out a low moan as Jaime walked away, that had to be the sexiest ass she had ever seen. Kara felt a twinge in her pussy and her panties got a little wet and she knew these were the ones. They were a boot cut pair of stone washed low rise jeans that did something incredible to Jaime's already spectacular ass. Kara's mind lingered on that sight as they walked to Jaime's apartment with her clothes. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as she thought of all she had done to that ass and all that she would do.

Kara unzipped her shoes and worked them off as Jaime kicked off her sandals and carried the bags to the bed. She sat down next to the bags and watched as Jaime almost reverently unpacked and folded her new pretty clothes. When Jaime reached up to hang a grey pencil skirt on a hanger in her closet Kara saw her top ride up and her sexy little back dimples come into view Kara couldn't take it anymore.

She sneaked up behind her little lover, placed her hands on her hips and pulled her in close as she planted a soft kiss on her neck, making Jaime moan so sexily. She continued kissing along her pale neck and up to her ears as her hands made their way up along her waist, up to her shoulders, and then to the collar of the jacket. Kara slipped the soft suede down Jaime's slender shoulders and kissed along the newly uncovered skin, making Jaime breathe faster and moan slightly. Kara started unbuttoning Jaime's blouse slowly as her lips and tongue played over her short lover's skin. Jaime got more and more excited in her arms, she started grinding her bubble butt against Kara's thighs and she got a lovely blush on her face and chest.

When she finally reached the last button Kara got a wicked little smile on her face and as the green blouse was down to Jaime's elbows she used the garment as a makeshift rope. She bound Jaime's arms so that one hand was against the other elbow with the underarms parallel. She heard Jaime's surprised gasp and felt her shiver a bit so she hugged her close and whispered for her to relax. She unzipped the zipper on Jaime's hip and slid her skirt over her sexy butt. As Jaime stepped out of the puddled skirt Kara unbuttoned her own skirt but her shirt felt like much too much work so she left it on as she shimmied out of her panties.

Kara spun Jaime around and kissed her fiercely before pushing her to the bed. Without her hands to brace herself, she fell backwards with a shriek and burst out giggling as she bounced on the bed. Kara couldn't help but smile widely as well as she got on the bed on her knees. Just before she swung her leg over Jaime her smile turned mischievous and just a bit sinister. Her smile made Jaime's laugh catch in her throat just before her face was covered in hot, wet, warm darkness.

Jaime was enveloped by Kara's thick brown bottom and thighs, her mouth covered by her wet folds, her nose buried in her crack and the tip of her nose nestled against Kara's brown pucker. She eagerly started licking away, the sweet juices filling her mouth was like heaven, and although she had some trouble breathing she couldn't be happier. She felt so vulnerable like this, with her hands bound behind her back, and her every breath dependent on Kara. Those breaths were filled with the musky scent of Kara's asshole and her lovely juices. Yet at the same time she felt so safe in her dark little world of pleasure and submission.

As Jaime continued to eat her lover out she felt Kara's hands on her body, she felt them on her chest and then on her nipples. She felt Kara pinching and pulling so that the clamps in the breast forms did the same to her real nipples, making her gasp and moan into Kara's wetness. She badly wanted those breasts to be real, to feel every little thing Kara did to them. Jaime increased her attempts at making Kara cum, dipping her tongue as deep as possible in her wet hole, sucking hard on her inner lips, fluttering her tongue over her clit as she nursed on it.

As she got closer and closer to her first orgasm, Kara got down on her elbows and slowly unwrapped Jaime's girly cock from its lacy confines. She really loved cock and when she had girlfriends, although she loved the relationship part with them better she always missed a nice dick, and now she had a lover with the best of both worlds. She licked around the head before eagerly sucking it into her mouth, swirling Jaime's tasty precum on her tongue before swallowing. Before she could go down any further she felt Jaime do some amazing tongue acrobatics and her first orgasm overtook her. She moaned loudly but didn't pull her mouth off her petite lover's thick tool, instead letting her moans vibrate the sensitive head.

After she calmed down a bit she started bobbing her head up and down as her fingers explored Jaime's hairless crotch, she really loved that newly waxed smoothness. Kara felt Jaime's tongue attack her clit again, bringing her to the edge in no time. Just as she was about to crest she felt Jaime swell a bit in her mouth and decided to deny her for a while. She pulled off her cock as she screamed out her orgasm, bucking her hips against Jaime's face.

Just as she started to come down, she got up so she was sitting on Jaime's face and used it to propel her into a third, even stronger orgasm. She got off on the power she had over Jaime at that moment, her arms bound behind her and her pleasure and indeed her very life dependent completely on Kara. Over the next several minutes she went from one orgasm to the next, until she lost count at about ten.

Her clit finally started feeling over-sensitive but she didn't want her pleasure to end. Jaime's long tongue and soft lips were truly addictive, so she scooted forward a bit instead. She reached back, spread her cheeks and planted her crack firmly on Jaime's mouth. As Jaime eagerly burrowed her tongue inside Kara noticed that the cock before her had lost some of its firmness so she reached down and started stroking it as her other hand played with the balls. She loved how Jaime looked beneath her; her perky lace encased tits, her flat stomach, her back arched by the arms behind her back, her panties around her upper thighs, just below her now very stiff cock and above her sexy grey thigh-highs.

When she noticed that Jaime got close again, she stopped stroking and raked her nails against Jaime's upper thighs and lower stomach, the surprising pain stopping the impending orgasm. She heard Jaime groan beneath her and as she giggled in response, she felt Jaime's tongue redouble the efforts on her hungry ass. She used the pause to take off her shirt, the buttons were a real hassle. When she felt it was safe she started slowly stroking again, tickling on the underside just beneath the opening where she knew it would drive Jaime crazy as she massaged the smooth balls with her other hand. She felt it swell up in her hand and felt the balls starting to contract so she removed her hands and landed several spanks on Jaime's soft, white inner thighs.

Jaime could feel her testicles ache more and more as Kara denied her again and again, the pleasure turning almost torturous when her hands returned to her shaft and balls. Jaime somehow knew that if she got Kara to cum from her asslicking then she would let Jaime cum as well. Last time it had taken over twenty minutes of work, but then she hadn't been distracted by the incredible need she now felt, and she had no idea how long she had been licking and sucking. She lost track of everything but her pleasure and pain, her tongue and the debauched feeling she got from her predicament.

After being denied for what felt like the hundredth time, she finally felt Kara's wet asshole start contracting around her tongue and then the most amazing feeling enveloped her. She felt Kara's mouth envelop her helmet as a wet finger pushed knuckle deep in her ass. She arched her back violently and screamed a silent scream as pulse after pulse of thick white cum filled her Love's expert mouth. She felt quivers running all through her body and felt her toes curl, her thighs spasm, her stomach contracting again and again, and her balls draw almost entirely up into her body. She felt Kara's finger massaging her prostate, prolonging and amplifying an already incredible orgasm until she almost blacked out.

Jaime watched in a haze as Kara got unsteadily off her, turned around so that they were face to face as she lay down next to her. Kara leaned in for a kiss and Jaime knew what was coming, she was tired and drained but eagerly opened her mouth to receive her gooey kiss. Jaime was still surprised that she enjoyed the taste and feel of herself so much as they slowly pushed the cum back and forth until it had mixed with so much spit that both their mouths were full before swallowing.

They continued languidly kissing as Kara reached behind her and untied the blouse from her arms. It wasn't until Jaime reached her arms around her caramel skinned lover that she realized how sore her shoulders were from their bondage. She whimpered a bit as she pulled Kara close and wrapped her leg over her wide hip and fell promptly asleep.

Kara smiled as she saw that Jaime fell asleep, in that respect she was still like a guy. Kara yawned a bit herself, that last orgasm had been a real doozy and multiples always took it out of her, so she decided a nap didn't seem like a bad idea at all. It was three pm so she set the alarm for four and pulled the covers over them before drifting off to sleep herself.

******

Sonny and Cher started singing I Got You Babe on the radio, waking the sleeping lovers from their afternoon slumber. Jaime saw Kara smile as she looked deep into her bright green eyes and closed the few inches that separated them as her tall lover leaned in for a languid kiss. Their kiss was slow and loving, not to arouse their passion, but to affirm their love and affection. After a few minutes Kara broke the kiss and suggested that they needed to take another shower. The shower in Jaime's apartment was too small for the two of them so after a bit of discussion they decided that Jaime would go first and then start dinner while Kara showered.

Jaime slipped off her thigh highs, they felt so sexy sliding down her smooth legs, and showered quickly. She reapplied the concealer around the breast forms and put on some light makeup. She put on some pink boy short panties, a pair of white casual pants that stretched across her ass and a pretty baby blue top with reinforced cups so that she didn't need a bra.

She headed to the kitchen and took some chicken fillets from the fridge. She took out some goat cheese and some garlic, chopped and mixed them, and stuffed the fillets with the mixture. She was just about to slide the dish into the oven when there was a knock on the door. Jaime quickly washed her hands and went to open the door; she was too short to look through the peephole so she just opened the door. She opened her mouth to say hello but the words caught in her throat when she saw who it was.

Her father raised his eyebrows in surprise and said, "Hello. I'm sorry, I must have the wrong apartment, I was looking for my son..."

Jaime watched as realization slowly dawned on her father's face and in a small voice said, "Hi Dad."

Her Dad's mouth opened and closed a few times like he was trying to speak but no words came out. Jaime reached out and held his hand and started leading him to the couch as she said, "Come on Dad, sit down here, breathe."

She went back and closed the door before she joined her dad on the couch, she watched as the color returned to his face as she waited for him to be ready to talk. Her own thoughts were racing a mile a minute, fearing his reaction, thinking of Kara standing oblivious in the shower. She thought of how she would explain herself, of how strange this situation was and how she had almost laughed out loud in nervous laughter at the look on her father's face.

Jaime was pulled from her thoughts by her dad's huge, rough, calloused hand on her face and as she looked to him he smiled and said, "You look so much like your mother when we met it's eerie. You look so pretty!"

Jaime felt her eyes tear up as she threw her arms around his big bull neck and kissed his rough cheek before whispering, "Thank you!" as he hugged her back. After a little while Jaime sat back down.

Her dad looked her over and said, "Well, I shouldn't have been so surprised, I remember when you were little and insisted on wearing a cute little dress the whole summer before first grade."

Jaime opened her mouth in surprise and said, "What? I don't remember that!"

Her dad smiled a sad smile and said, "Well, I'm not surprised. Your mom, bless her heart, encouraged you and treated to you just like she would a girl and you were so happy, happier than I've ever seen you. Then it was time for school and you refused to wear boy clothes even though I tried to convince you otherwise, I was afraid you would be bullied. I don't know what happened that first week, only that you came home crying after the first day, and then every day after that. That Friday you came home with a black eye and several bruises. We tried to get you to tell us what had happened but you couldn't so we talked to the school, got you into a new class and on the Monday you came out of your room in regular clothes and it was like nothing had ever happened, but you were never that happy again."

Jaime felt tears run down her face as she remembered that painful time.

Suddenly they heard the toilet flush and her Dad looked towards the bathroom door in surprise and asked, "Do you have someone here?"

Just then the door opened and Kara walked out in nothing but her birthday suit and called out, "Jaime is dinner goEEEEK!" She spun around and ran back into the bathroom, her shapely behind bouncing as she retreated.

Jaime looked at her Dad's bug eyed and awed expression before getting over her own surprise. She got up from the couch and ran over to the bathroom and opened the door as little as possible as she squeezed inside. Kara was sitting on the closed toilet; she was blushing and held one hand over her heart as she breathed heavily.

Kara looked up at her and asked, "Who the hell was that!?"

"I'm so sorry! It's my Dad, he came over unannounced."

Kara was calming down, she looked Jaime over, saw the tear streaks and her red eyes, and asked, her voice full of concern, "Wait, you answered the door for your Dad dressed like that? How did he take it?"

"He was shocked but it went surprisingly well. I have to go out there, we were right in the middle..."

"Okay, I'll wrap up in a towel and sneak into the bedroom to get dressed and then I'll leave you to it."

"No! Please stay, I want you to meet him, we'll eat dinner and talk."

"Alright, but it's going to be awkward, he just saw me naked for Christ's sake!"

Jaime smiled and mouthed a 'thank you' as she squeezed out of the door and joined her father on the couch again. He smiled at her and asked with a look to the bathroom, "So, I guess she's your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, her name is Kara. When I was moving in on Saturday she offered to help and we just fell for each other. We spent the weekend together and then when I had to go to the doctor yesterday she came with and got me through it."

"I'm so sorry I wasn't there to help you!" her dad said with a pained expression, he continued, "I'm very happy that you found Kara and that she could help you, but I should have been there."

They both glanced over when they heard the bathroom door open again and Kara quickly dashed into the bedroom. Jaime placed a comforting hand on her dad's arm and answered, "It's okay Dad, it went much better than I thought it would. But, they found something different with me at the doctor's office." She saw the look of concern and worry on father's face and quickly continued, "It's nothing to worry about. Apparently I have this hormonal imbalance; at least since I was a pre-teen, and that's why I look the way I look and could never build any real muscles."

"Oh, this is my fault! I should have made you go to the doctor even though you were terrified. Your Mom and I discussed it when we noticed you didn't change much when you hit puberty. We just figured you were a late bloomer, and then she got sick and it slipped our minds. I'm so sorry." Regret and sorrow played over his face as he spoke.

"Please don't be!" Jaime answered and continued, "I feel so right like this, I wouldn't want it any other way! When Kara helped me look like a girl something clicked inside me, I felt like I was finally Me, you know?"

"I'm glad that you are so happy, I always thought you would find this part of yourself again, I waited for it all through college but it never came. This condition scares me though, is it dangerous?"

"According to the doctor it shouldn't be, but she wanted to run more tests to give me a full diagnosis."

Before her Dad could ask her more questions Kara cleared her throat to get their attention. She walked with her hand out towards them as she said, "Hi, you must be Henri, Jaime has told me so much about you!"

Henri got up from the couch and shook Kara's proffered hand as he answered, "Hello. Yes, I'm Henri, Jaime's Dad, and you must be Kara. Jaime hasn't told me much about you but I look forward to getting to know you better."

Kara looked him over as he talked, he was a mountain of a man, even taller than her, with broad shoulders and big muscles, she guessed he weighed well over two hundred pounds. She answered, "I'm looking forward to getting to know you better as well. Jaime said you would be staying for dinner?"

Jaime saw her Dad raise his eyebrows in question to her so she answered, "I haven't asked yet, but you are more than welcome to stay, we're having chicken and quinoa."

"I would love to stay and get to know your lovely girlfriend better, and my daughter for that matter," Henri answered with a smile.

Jaime got a tear in the corner of her eye as she heard her Dad call her his daughter, she answered, "She would like that very much as well. Come sit on the bar stools at the counter while I continue with dinner, it's going to take a while."

The dinner went smoothly, and to Jaime it felt like she was closer than ever to her Dad, the strain of Henri not being able to relate to his son was gone. After a second glass of wine he also confessed that he was relieved Jaime still liked girls, it was somehow easier to understand his new daughter being lesbian than his son being gay. Kara and Henri bonded easily as well and were soon talking and joking like old friends, they had after all both been jocks in school and were both technically minded.

At the end of the night they realized Henri was too inebriated and tired to drive. They decided that he would sleep in Jaime's bed while the new couple went over to Kara's apartment. Jaime was emotionally exhausted and after they changed into their nighties and brushed their teeth she asked Kara, "I'm so tired, is it okay if we just go to sleep?"

Mr_Owlow
Mr_Owlow
550 Followers