Finding Home Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers

"Your room is upstairs. There is an elevator back here we can ride up. This old mausoleum is hell to find your way around in when you first get here. You will learn you way around soon enough." Cassy tried to pay attention to the twists and turns. Soon they were in front of a large elevator. "We usually just use this thing for moving furniture and the like. Everyone uses the stairs."

Cassy wondered how many people lived here in this house. It had seemed so quiet and empty through the morning. He stopped in front of her door and taking out his keys he unlocked the door. He pushed her wheelchair into the room. It was paneled with heavy dark wood and had thick dark red carpet on the floor. There was a double bed and a seating area with a love seat and two matching chairs arranged in front of a television. Against one wall was a heavy dark wood table with a computer on it.

He helped her stand and stripped off the thick white bathrobe. He pulled back the covers on the bed and urged her under the covers. "You will sleep for a little while longer. I will leave some papers for you to go over once you wake. This door leads to your bathroom and dressing room. Stay in your room. Windy will come get you for dinner." He pulled the blankets up over her and walked out.

Xantu
Xantu
613 Followers
12