Finding It with Tim: Second Helping

Story Info
Part two.
1.9k words
4
9.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

I was with Tim again with Mike's blessing. Mike said that his twin was a changed man after I had visited, that instead of conveying a negative approach to life, because of his disability it was now the opposite.

"I thank you Alex for that" Mike said. "I was so worried that he was going to do something silly to himself but you changed all that. You have made him feel like a normal guy again and just for that, just to be rid of that deep concern I had for him; it is worth sharing you with him in every aspect.

"The nearest Tim had experienced was with his nurse who was so nice to let him have just a bit of her, even if it was not the full thing, because she thought it not right and fair on her husband."

"He told me" I said. "She willingly obliged with masturbation to ease his tensions and let him touch her under her skirt and things like that as she massaged him and, he said, for a while that was nice and it made a difference. But then he realised he wanted the real thing."

"Yes, Alex, he and I talked a lot about that. He knew I was with you and how it is with us, and after great thought realised that he too could have a homosexual leaning if needs be. And needs be were paramount, so that is when I thought about you, and when you agreed to see him I was so happy."

"You are some special guy Mike, you know that?" and I closed to him to feel the warmth of his body against mine, that morning when we lay completely naked in bed.

I also felt the warmth of his mind purveying all things wonderful and good. Just the feel of his hands caressing the part he had just fucked fermented a great feeling of belonging.

"I love every sinew in your body and shall ever be grateful for meeting you, Alex. I dream of your fuck when we are not together and crave for the next time we are together." He goes down to sniff and suck me again for a pre-breakfast appetizer as he calls it, which is rather wonderful and he knows I would be glad to do anything top please him,

"Just open a bit more "he asks as I feel his hand clasp my buttock to spread it apart.

"It smells gorgeous" he laments as I turn and place myself on all fours over his face. I so love and adore his morning aspirations.

"So complete and gorgeous " he whispers as he starts to squeeze my balls and rub up my asshole round and round with his small finger - it is sheer heaven just to be all ass and everything for his delightful service. He says things like; "You can cream my weetabix any time or crackle my rice crispies at leisure "and we have a rare old time practicing that.

When I think of the things we do I am constantly geared up to feel his deep fuck take me as he wants me,

So soon we indulge in our pre breakfast fuck and whether I am garnished in cereal or scrambled egg (because that has happened too) our complete compatibility to each other is forever the same.

And even now, as I share my body with his twin brother, nothing has altered. In fact it has added yet another facet to our sex life in as much that, as much as Tim is his twin, he feels sensations even though the three of us are not together and that must be spiritual.

But for now I am with Tim again and he welcomes me with open arms spreading upwards from his wheel chair and I am so glad to be back with him.

"Have you done anything interesting lately with that nurse of yours?" I ask.

"Would you mind if I told you Alex?"

"Of course not!" I laughed. "I am not your brother's keeper!"

"But you are as much his lover as you are now mine."

"Well that is my pleasure" I replied. "And I am happy to be with you as much as I am with Mike.. So tell me, how was she?"

"I never told her about us, but she did note that I looked a lot better of late and that, when she did here oral bit, she commented that I was a lot more relaxed. So much so that she took a lot more of it like she was really enjoying it, and wasn't just doing it for my pleasure. It was nice and to sniff under her skirt, to get glimpse of those gorgeous red and black suspenders and a glance of her red thong was delicious. And she does it like it is a general apart of the treatment which is rather nice. I don't know what perfume she uses but it is really gorgeous and I would love to be where her husband can go. Sometimes I imagine I can see equine through her thong but that's just old fantasy. I guess I should be grateful for those very personal and intimate things she does to me, just to keep me happy. She reckons that is the most important thing.

"Bu now you can fuck me. Perhaps you would like me to wear a skirt and imagine I am her and you cane fuck her."

"That is a crazy thing to say Alex but food for thought. In the meantime I am happy to take a dose of you as you are, that suits me especially after last time, and I had a delicious ball with your undies, suffice to say I suspect you will be leaving commando again today."

I laughed and of course it was a sheer delight to know he was enjoying my undies suitably soiled of course. In fact it was the first thing he wanted of me that day, that to slowly strip me, he loved that, give me a real rough rub up through my boxer shorts before taking them down and sniffing them.

"That is my Alex, nice and neat and freshly primed. Gosh! How I hunger for you. It was so good and wonderful last time Alex. If only you knew"

"I think I do" I said closing to him as he coaxed me to do. I watched him flush as he tinkered with my masculinity. I felt it start to grow and took in the lovely feeling of his touch as he took my glans to his lips and licked, lapping his tongue like a kitten which was really lovely. Of course my penis instantly throbbed and jerked upward and he wasted no time in sucking and licking its length with just a cheeky feel of my ass as he did do.

"Aright Alex - dear wonderful Alex my saviour!?"

"I wouldn't go so far as that" I said as he started to tie his handkerchief around the base of my cock, meaning he wanted a long oral and wanted to save the cream until later.

"I was near to suicide Alex. You don't know what it's like being in a state that one feels useless for anything, let alone to please sexually another human being.

There was no need for words for a while. Tim splendidly .enjoyed every aspect of deliciously having me orally and it felt so good and right. Who would have thought I would be sharing a wonderful sexual ecstasy with a guy in a wheelchair. But it was working beautifully and it is just amazing how one can adapt to so many ways of accessibility with one partner disabled to the degree that Tim could not move his lower limbs but fortunately had the ability to grow a real good erection which served me to the hilt and I loved and adored that.

Even though sometimes, doing it when he was still in the wheelchair presented with a few minor problems, But such was the need and Hunger for sex that soon we would find a way to overcome and by arranging myself over him he would find a real satisfactory way of entry. I could grasp the wheelchair arm rests as he squeezed inside me over his lap and we had found a brilliant new and exciting way to make it, he certainly gained a full and deep entry, I could feel that and I was able to manipulate myself into various positions with him still inside me for maximum sensuality.

Feeling him suck me and sniff me up was sublime too whilst he was sat in his chair, with one. With a bit of ingenuity and two tableside chairs I was able to beautifully stride him, so that my undercarriage was where he wanted and he so very much enjoyed that. The sounds and the sighs and the grunts confirmed that. He loved to suck ass, he made it last too. It was divine and I loved it so. Then, feeling of his mouth and tongue exploring and delving into me was something very special. I have to tell you too that Tim had quite a well cultivated beard which worked wonders with my balls as he sucked my hole. It ticked at first and we both ended up laughing, But then it started to be part of our high voltage sexual extravaganza and we were both in our element and primed for that waterloo of a fuck.

Late like last time, I managed to manoeuvre him onto the large settee and that way we could manage to have mutual oral sex which meant a great deal to me.

I was so besotted by Tim that I just wanted to give him all the pleasures he had so long been denied, and so whatever he wanted I would be game.

I hoped as our relationship grew we could enjoy many more deep and sensual sexual extravaganzas o be discovered and enjoyed.

And of course, before I left, he wanted my freshly spunked boxer shorts didn't't he!

And for something I once would have considered disagreeable, it felt right and proper with dear Tim.

And later, when Mike wasn't spending the night with me, when he was away on business I enjoyed a nice slow and gentle wank with Tim in mind and all the wonderful things we did together, and fantasies of things we could do yet to come.

I imagined looking down at my well risen cock and seeing Tim take it deep into his mouth, feeling those feelings like he was really there. Perhaps he was in bed too, perhaps he was enjoying sniffing my boxers and doing the same to himself as was I.

I put a fresh pair of boxers on and went to town and soon spunked with a real good spurt. And then I rubbed them into my face and sniffed the smell of sex.

And then I knew next time I was with Tim, I would likewise ask for a pair of his briefs, making sure I would stiff wank him into them.

I guess it was the best think Mike could do, to let me share his bother. How unselfish and considerate is that? And now I was getting the best of both brothers and I loved it.

I teased my hole and knew that in the morning, Mike would be back and filling me up once more.

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers