Finding Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers

Jim sat there and began to laugh.

"What are you laughing at?" she asked.

Jim slowly stifled his laughter and explained that those were virtually the same words his ex-wife had used when he had brought up the topic of children.

Angie almost began to laugh too but held it in and continued, "So you see when I asked you to cum in me last night it was for a very specific purpose. I know that this is the time in my monthly cycle when I'm ovulating and have the greatest chance of getting pregnant. Now don't get concerned, you don't have to worry. I'm not trying to hook you or any other man that way. I have my own profession and as I told you last night I have more than enough money to take care of myself ... and a child."

Jim sat there for a moment before answering. "Well, if this is going to be truth time I might as well admit some things too. I fell for you the moment I saw you come out from under the falls. I don't know if it's love but I sure would like to find out and if we happen to have one or two or six kids in the process that's just fine with me."

Angie smiled as Jim rolled over on his side and they shared their first kiss. "In that case," she said as she shifted from under him and got on her hands and kneels. "Come here and fuck me again. Fill my pussy with that nice, hard cock of your and let's see if you can knock me up before we have to go back to the other world."

"God, you're every man's perfect woman."

"Ya, what's that?"

"A prefect lady out of bed and a perfect slut in bed."

"Well then," Angie said, looking over her shoulder, "come here and fuck your 'perfect woman' nice and hard and deep."

Jim knelt up and tied to get behind Angie but instantly had a problem. Though the tent was great from cuddling and sleeping, it just wasn't big enough for this kind of fun. Angie also saw the problem and reached for the zipper on the tent entrance. "Wanna help me fulfill another one of my fantasies?" she asked as she slipped out of the entry.

Jim watched and saw her for the first time in the light of day, as she crawled out of the tent and then turned to stretch her hand back towards him. At 5' 9", her 36-26-35 measurements were perfect. Her brown hair was full and shined in the morning light as it cascaded over her shoulders when she bent to extend her hand. Her skin was lightly tanned and the tan-lines were barely large enough to cover anything. Her stomach was flat and her legs were toned. He breasts were firm but at the moment hung beneath her and swayed with her movements and he knew for the events of the night before that she was pussy was shaved.

"Come on," she said breaking into his thoughts.

Quickly he crawled out of the tent, stood up and wrapped his arms around her before pulling her close and giving her a passionate kiss.

Angie was hoping for this and wrapped her arms over Jim's neck, returning the kiss as his hands began to explore her back and slide down to her ass and squeeze it as he pulled her closer. She could feel his cock pinned between them as it grew and moved up against her stomach while his balls pressed against the top of her slit and lightly pressed against her clit.

A moan escaped her lips as she pulled away; she could feel the fires of her lust burning in her pussy. But as much as she wanted this man right now she also wanted to fulfill her fantasy and offer herself to him as she'd never offered herself to any other man. Turning she began to walk away as she called back, "Come on. It's not too far," as she grabbed her sleeping bag off the rope where they had left it to dry.

Jim followed as if in a dream."Who was this woman?"he asked himself."In one day she's turned my life upside down and made me think of things I had given up on. She's offered herself to me any way I want her and says she wants to have my baby with no strings attached, but ... there's something else. I want to be with her, not only now but later too. Is it because of what 'she' did to me? Is this just me reacting to a woman who's showing interest in who I am ... or is it more?"Something suddenly caught his attention and he looked up just before walking into a tree. Looking around, Angie was nowhere in sight. "ANGIE???" he yelled.

"Over here," came the response from off to his right.

Turning and heading in that direction he called out again.

This time he saw her when she called back.

She was sitting on a large tree that had fallen over to form a seat, with her sleeping bag underneath her to act as a cushion. The sun filtered down through the branches and shown on her as if she was the only thing in the forest; her arms were stretched out toward him and her legs were spread open, "Come here, lover. Come here and get your 'perfect woman'. Come over here and fuck me."

This was the second time she'd used the phrase about being his 'perfect woman' and he suddenly realized that she was right ... she was the 'perfect woman' ... for him.

Moving slowly like an animal stalking his prey he moved towards her and between her legs; placing a hand on each side of her face he lifted it and looked into her eyes, "You're right. You are the 'perfect woman' for me," as he leaned down and kissed her again. This time though it wasn't the overwhelming, passion-filled kiss of the night before or even a few moments ago but the light, tender kiss of a lover.

Angie was surprise by the kiss and her response. She'd come here to get away from everything that had happened and yet ... here she was, her legs spread open, her arms wrapped around a man who was almost a total stranger, a load of his cum already inside of her from the night before, offering herself to him and hoping he'd take her, again. His kiss was triggering something inside of her more that lust, something far more intense and, in many ways, more meaningful as she wrapped her arms around his neck and returned his kiss. "Jim ... I ..."

"Shhhhhhhh, I know, I'm feeling it too," he replied as he began to kiss her neck; his hands now moving gently, tantalizingly across her body, lightly touching here and then moving away to touch or stroke somewhere else.

"Aaaaaaggghhhhhhh," Angie sighed as she released herself to the man she knew was going to be not only the father of her child and her lover from now on but her best friend and hopefully life-long companion. No more barriers, no more hidden feelings, she was his and only his.

Jim sensed the change too and instinctively understood the meaning. He didn't want to simply fuck this woman; he wanted to make love to her. He wanted to please her like she'd never been pleased before and like he'd never tried to please a woman. He wanted this to be the start of a new life together. Gently he moved from her neck and kissed her shoulder as his hand caressed her back, lightly stroking it as it moved up to massage and caress her other shoulder. He could simultaneously feel her muscles relax at this touch and tighten as her body reacted to him.

At the same time her hands were traveling and exploring his body; stroking his back and massaging his shoulders, running through his hair as she pulled him closer. Sighs and moans escaping their lips as they responded to what the other was doing.

Jim continued his descent as he began to kiss the upper rim of Angie's breast, his hand following to fondle and squeeze the other.

"Yesssssss, mmmmmmm, that's it ... Play with my tits ... They're so sensitive right now ... Mmmmmm. I can feel it running all the way down to my pussy ... Aaaaahhhhh, I'm getting so wet ... Can you smell it baby? ... Can you smell my pussy juices? ... I can feel them leaking out of me and down to my ass ... I feel so wicked ... I never imagined I could ever be this turned on ... Just don't stop, lover ... Do anything you want to me ... Just don't stop."

Angie's comments spurred Jim on as he moved down to her nipple. Sticking his tongue out; he licked across it, as if it were an ice cream cone. Instantly, it puckered and tightened growing harder and enlarging. Jim opened his mouth and lowered himself to it as Angie pulled him closer.

"Ooooooooohhhh, fuck, yessssss. That feels fucking fantastic. Lick my tit. Suck it. Now bite the nipple. Tease it with your teeth. Yessss, yesssss, yessss, that's it. Mmmmm. I love it. Now, do the other one. Play with it, suck it, bite it. God, I feel like I'm on fire."

Jim moved to Angie's other tit as she asked before moving into her cleavage and down across her stomach, kissing and licking all the way, until he was positioned between her legs looking at her pussy. The sun reflected off of the moisture that coated her inner thighs and the aroma of her filled his nostrils, while her lips pussy were swollen and had darkened from her arousal.

"Please, Jim. Please lick my pussy. Lick it, suck on my clit, nibble on it. I'm so fucking close to cumming. Just one little bit that's all it's going to take. Don't tease me any more, please!!!"

Jim was only to happy to comply as he leaned forward and kissed Angie's pussy lips, sticking his tongue out and probing until he captured her clit.

Angie quickly wrapped her legs over Jim's shoulders, pulling him closer while she grabbed his hair and tried to force his tongue deeper inside of her. She had been right, it had only taken that one little lick and she skyrocketed into her orgasm. "Ahhhh ... yes ... yes ... yes ... that's it, lover ... suck my clit ... lick my pussy juices ... stick your tongue deep inside of my pussy ... ohhhhhhh ... shit ... it feels so fucking good ... I'm ... oh, gawd ... I'm cummMMMMIIINNGGG!!!" she screamed.

Jim could barely breathe as her legs tightened around his head pulling him tighter. For a moment he wondered if a tongue could be ripped off like this as her pussy muscles clamped down and pulled him in deeper. Then his tongue was suddenly coated with her juices as they flowed from her pussy and down onto his chin. Gently, he continued to lick the inside of her canal attempting to get every drop of her juices while she continued to spiral through her bliss. Finally, he felt her legs and hands begin to loosen their grasp on him and he knew that now was the perfect time to send her spiraling again. Pushing himself against her, he sucked her clit between his lips while slipping two fingers into her pussy.

Angie jumped as if hit by lightening, "Wha ... oh ... oh ... oh ... yesssssssssssss," she hissed as her body spasmed and her pussy muscles tightened around his fingers, trying to milk them into her. But she didn't scream this time, instead a moan or gasp escaped from her lips each time Jim's fingers buried themselves inside of her until she seemed to collapse into herself.

Jim stood and took Angie in his arms as her head rested against his chest.

"Mmmmmmm, that felt so good," she whispered. "I've cum more than once before but NEVER like that. It felt like my body was floating and would never come down."

"I'm glad to hear that, 'cuz that's exactly what I wanted to do for you. I wanted to give you something you'd never forget."

"You accomplished that, lover. I honestly can't think of a time that anyone has ever made me feel this fulfilled and satisfied," she murmured as she looked down at Jim's hardened cock. "But if you can wait just a little bit, I'd love to feel even more satisfied by having you slip that inside of me."

Jim didn't say a word as he held her close and stroked her hair.

True to her word it only took Angie a few moments to regain enough strength to reach between them and begin to stroke Jim's cock. Not nearly as hard as it had once been her touch brought it back to life and it was sticking out from his groin in seconds.

"Mmmmmm, that looks delicious. I can't wait to get it into my mouth and suck it dry but right now I need it inside of my pussy. It feels so empty since you pulled your fingers out and I want to feel you stretch me again and cum deep inside of me," Angie said as she wrapped her legs around Jim's waist and pulled him close. With her hand still wrapped around it she brought his cock directly to the opening of her pussy and stopped.

She knew how she felt and she knew what Jim had said, but she'd heard it all before; the promises of now and forever, that she was the only one, and the 'I Love You' that went along with it. But everything they'd said and done now came down to this moment; there was no going back after this and she wanted to give him a chance to turn and leave.

Jim looked into her eyes and saw the doubt; not about herself but about him. He knew that this moment meant much more in his life than a simple "Slam-Bam" to get himself off. If he didn't stop now he would be committing himself to a relationship the likes of which he'd never known before but wanted with Angie more than he'd ever wanted anything before.

Reaching down he took his cock in his hand and moved forward. "Here, let me do that," he said and slid into Angie. They both knew what it meant and became misty-eyed. Jim pressed into her as deep as he could and Angie tried to get him deeper, but the angle wasn't right and Jim almost slipped out several times as they started to move. Finally, Jim remembered a position he'd seen in a porn movie once and took Angie's legs from around his waist and cradled them in his elbows. Angie instantly felt the difference and leaned backward while holding on to Jim's neck. Jim slid in deep and didn't stop until he felt himself nudging against Angie's cervix.

Angie felt it too as she took in a deep breath. "Woooo ... right there Jim ... that's where I want it. Either my pussy is tightening that much or your cock feels a lot bigger than it did before and I don't care which it might be. I just know that it feels fan-fucking-tastic!!

Hearing Angie spurred Jim on. Pulling out slowly he drove his cock deep inside of her each time hitting her cervix; repeating it again and again. Jim knew he couldn't hold out long. The things he'd done to Angie and the way she'd responded had affected him as well. "Angie, I'm gonna cum. I can't hold it any longer. AAAaaaaghhhhhh."

Angie pulled him hard against her. "That's okay, baby. Cum inside of me; Fill me 'till it drips from my pussy. Flood me and knock me up. Give me a baby."

Jim's cum surged up his cock and coated the walls of Angie's pussy as he continued to thrust into her.

As soon as his first strand of cum splashed against her cervix Angie's pussy muscles began to tighten sending charges throughout her body igniting an orgasm that left her trembling. "Now, lover ... fill my pussy with your cum. Knock me up ... get me pregnant ... coat my pussy with your thick, warm, baby-making cream. Harder ... that's it ... just a little more ... now ... now ... don't stop ... cccuummMMMMMIINNGGGGGG!!!" she screamed for all the world to hear. Neither care if anyone might be near by and hear them all they cared about was each other and the life they were trying to create.

Jim shuffled back to the tree and set Angie on it not only to keep her from slipping from his grasp but to keep himself from collapsing to the ground as every once of his strength seemed to flow from his body with each strand of his cum that rocketed into Angie. The two stayed there trembling as their mutual orgasms surged through them and for the briefest of moments Jim wondered if it were possible for his cock to enter Angie's womb as he felt her pulling him tighter and tighter against her.

Angie slowly returned to the world and gently pulled away from Jim; the sound of a load 'pop' signaling when she finally pulled free from Jim's cock. Then she quickly covered her pussy with one hand while pulling the sleeping bag from the tree and throwing it onto the ground. Luxuriating in the feeling of being so satisfied, physically and emotionally, she bunched one side of the sleeping bag up almost like a pillow and then lay down one it while elevating her legs across the tree trunk.

Jim looked down at her questioningly.

"I read that this helps to keep your cum inside of me and enter my womb."

"Ahh," was all he said as he lay down next to her, cuddling with her as they fell into a gentle sleep.

Later they woke up and Angie's legs were now across Jim's waist once again bringing her pussy against his cock, but though the mind was full of ideas the body wouldn't or couldn't respond and he stayed flaccid.

Angie spoke, a smile in her face and her eyes still closed, "Don't worry, sweetheart, we've got plenty of time and who knows maybe we already made our first baby."

Jim and Angie spent the rest of week going at each other, sometimes it was slow, tender love-making and other times it was like two wild animals. It didn't matter when or where; by the stream, in the woods, bent over a log, lying next to the fire, or inside the tent; their motto for the week was "any time and any place." Just before they left they made arrangements to continue meeting until they were sure Angie was pregnant and see what happened after that. But of course you need to practice at such things so they found themselves either at his apartment, her house, or a motel somewhere in between almost every night.

Five weeks later they were sure; Angie was pregnant and two weeks after that they moved in together. That was five years, and three kids ago, and they still take every vacation back to "the spot" where it all began. So if you're in the Porcupine Mountains of Upper Michigan and happen to hear some unusual noise down by the river just remember that sometimes you fall in love when and where you least expect it.

Ghostwalker
Ghostwalker
2,771 Followers
12