Finding Love at the Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could relate. Noelle's situation was very similar to what a lot of my friends were having to deal with also. We were all getting to the age where our parents were becoming increasingly dependent upon us because of health issues as they grew older. Plus it didn't hurt that I knew her mom when Kristen and I were dating back in high school. I always thought that she was ok as far as moms go.

"Noelle, you don't have to apologize. I really understand and admire you for taking care of your mom. It takes a lot of love and commitment to do what you do for your mom."

She gave me a strange sort of look; almost as if she were getting ready to cry. Then she smiled and thanked me by hugging me tightly and giving me a kiss. "Thanks for understanding. You really are a special guy!" She smiled at me with tears in her eyes and kissed me again!

We spent a few more minutes talking about her mom's stroke and how it affected her ability to walk. Luckily her mom's mind was clear and she was otherwise in good health. But she was in her late 80's and anything could happen. It didn't help that her dad had passed away almost ten years ago. That left Noelle and Kristen to take care of their mom. And with Kristen having to take care of her kids and work at the same time, Noelle felt that it might be better if she took care of their mom.

Then a thought came to me; "Noelle, since you really need to be at home with your mom, how about if I bring the coffee to you instead?"

She smiled and laughed; "Now why didn't I think of that!"

Noelle gave me her home address and phone number. "And mom and I really like chocolate ice cream instead of coffee!" she said as she hugged and kissed me again! "Thanks Craig......thanks for understanding my situation."

On the way over to Noelle's I stopped off at a supermarket and picked up the chocolate ice cream, some mini-chocolate chips to sprinkle on top, and a bouquet of spring flowers. I figured that she and her mom might like the flowers.

I arrived at her home about 30 minutes after leaving the spa. Noelle opened the front door before I had a chance to knock!

"Hi Noelle!"

"Hey Craig!" and she kissed me again as she led me into her home. Hey! I could get used to this!

I gave her the ice cream, mini-chocolate chips, and the flowers. "Look mom, Craig brought us some flowers and dessert!" Mrs. Farmer sat in a wheel chair in their living room and she smiled as she looked in our direction.

"Mom, you remember Craig Johanssen? He's from San Louis Obispo and he was Kristen's friend in high school?"

I bent down to place myself at Noelle's mom's level, "Hi Mrs. Farmer, it's been a long time!" I said as I took her hand and then gave her a hug.

There was recognition in her eyes as she hugged me back as tightly as she could, "Oh Craig, it's so nice to see someone from our old neighborhood!" There were tears in her eyes as we parted. "I'm just so embarrassed that you have to see me in this condition."

"Mrs. Farmer, I'm just happy to see you, stroke or no stroke! Let's not worry about it."

Noelle put the flowers in a vase and set them on the coffee table in front of her mom, then dished out the ice cream and mini-chocolate chips. "Look what Craig brought us!"

We had a grand time catching up with each other that evening. Noelle's mom brought me up to speed on what was happening in our old neighborhood and then brought out the pictures of Kristen and her family. All the time, Noelle sat next to me. We reminisced about growing up back in our old neighborhood. Kids from our childhood that we all knew, and where they were today.

At one point, Noelle's mom brought up Kristen and how she thought that she and I would end up together.

I told her, "We had a strong friendship when we were growing up. But we always knew that both of us were going to go our separate ways once we left for college. I'd like to think that we're still friends even though I haven't seen her since then."

"Noelle's been telling me of Kristen, and how she ended up in Tacoma. I'm happy knowing that she's happy with how things turned out. Besides, I think I've met someone even lovelier and more charming." I said as I turned to Noelle and smiled, and took her hand in mine. Noelle smiled back at me a little surprised, then looked over towards her mom.

"Oh my!" her mom exclaimed then smiled as she saw Noelle smile and lean her head against my shoulder.

"How did this happen?" she asked.

Noelle related the story of how I joined the spa and how we got to know each other over the months since then. And that she really liked me very much also.

"Well that settles it young man." Mrs. Farmer said, "I hope we see more of you from now on!" she smiled.

I kissed her on her cheek as she gave me a hug. She was a special lady.

Before too long, the evening started to wear on her and Noelle put her to bed. It was getting late so I got up to leave as well.

"Craig, thanks for coming over tonight. Mom really enjoyed your visit, and so did I. And I really enjoyed our special time at the spa this evening also!" Noelle said with a grin.

"I enjoyed this evening very much also!" I said as I cupped her face in my hands and kissed her. "Our time together in the spa was very special; very special to me." I kissed her again. "And I enjoyed coming over and visiting with your mom very much. I really enjoyed spending this evening with you and hope that we can spend a lot more time together. You've grown on me and, truthfully, you're all that I can think of when we're apart."

Noelle's eyes moistened as she embraced me and pressed her body against mine in a tight hug. "Thank you" she said in a soft voice. "You've really made me feel happy tonight. I love your company and mom really enjoyed seeing you again. Thanks for being so understanding about my situation with my mom. And you're on my mind a lot also."

I hugged her back tightly and we kissed again. Our passions flowed easily between us as our tongues sought each other's company and gentle caresses.

"Call you tomorrow?" I asked.

"Please. I'll look forward to it." She kissed me again and hugged me tightly.

It was a restless night as my thoughts turned to Noelle. She was intelligent, had a great personality, could take a joke as well as dish them out too, was well centered as far as values were concerned, and she was really good looking also. Plus our love making earlier that evening was fantastic also! I wanted to be with her as much as possible and as often as possible.

I got up the next morning around 6 am. I just couldn't sleep any longer even though it was a Saturday. I picked up the phone and almost called Noelle before the time on my clock caused me to reconsider. I mean; who wants to get a phone call at 6:00 in the morning? So I waited for a more reasonable time.

I busied myself with my normal morning routine, fixed some breakfast, washed up, changed my clothes, etc. When I finished, the time was only 6:45 am! The time was crawling by! I couldn't stand it any longer so I picked up my cell phone, jumped in my car and drove over to Noelle's house.

I parked alongside the curb in front of her house, then called her. It was now about 7:30 am so I figured I'd chance the phone call. No sooner than the phone rang once, then Noelle answered the call; "Craig?" she asked?

"How did you know it was me?" I laughed.

"I didn't. But if it wasn't you, I'd have hung up on whomever and called you!" she laughed back. "I missed you this morning."

"So did I. I couldn't sleep last night. All I did was think about you."

"So did I...." Noelle whispered. "Can you come over this morning and spend the day with me?"

"I'd love to. Ok if I come over right now?"

"The sooner the better!" Noelle replied.

"See you in two shakes!" I laughed as I ended the call.

I climbed out of my car and was at her front door in one! I knocked on her door and heard rustling sounds from inside the house; before I saw her peak through the curtains of her front room to see who was at her door.

Her door burst open and Noelle jumped into my arms! "I missed you!" she cried as I caught her and we hugged and kissed. "Where were you calling from?" she asked before she saw my car parked alongside the curb. Then she smiled and kissed me. "I guess you missed me as much as I missed you."

"More." I said softly as I slowly kissed her nose, then her cheeks, her chin and lastly her lips.

We walked back into her home and Noelle took me into her kitchen. "Mom's in her room and probably still sleeping." She put her arms around my neck and hugged me tightly as we kissed again.

"I want you Craig, please love me......"

She undid my belt and unbuttoned my jeans as I pulled my t-shirt off. Then she undid the tie on her robe which opened, revealing her nude body to me. She took the waist band of my underwear in her hands and pulled them off me, releasing my erection which sprang to attention! As she stood up, I eased her robe off of her shoulders which left her completely naked before me.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked?

"Very much ..." I replied as I moved to embrace her. My hard cock nugged her stomach which caused Noelle to smile, then reach between us to point my cock downwards. Aligned with her slit, it rubbed up against her clit then down between her lips. As my hard-on nestled into her slit, I felt her moisture begin to coat my shaft.

Noelle pushed her breasts into my chest as we hugged and kissed. I held her ass with one hand while the other massaged a breast and teased her hard nipple. She moaned as we continued to kiss, "....Craig, ....I need you in me.....please....make love to me......"

I released her and she took my hand in hers and led me to her bedroom. She lay down in her bed, on her back and extended her arms to me. I laid down beside her and we embraced again. I kissed and licked my way down to her nipples and started to give them the attention due them when Noelle pleaded with me, ".....that feels good but I really need you.....oh god!........ to make love to me.......please......I need you in me....."

She parted her legs as I moved between them. As I made to lay down on her, Noelle grabbed my erection and rubbed the head of my cock up and down her wet slit. As she did so, she closed her eyes and moaned deeply, "Oh Craig,.....you make me feel so good.......come inside me.......please make love to me......"

As she held my cock in position, I slowly pushed my way into her vagina.

"Oh Craig......you feel so good.......Oh! ......slowly please.......Oh!........"

Noelle placed her heels at the back of my thighs as she tried to pull me deeper into her. I slowly eased in about an inch then out a little, then in another inch of two, out a little, then back in another inch or two, until I was finally fully in her.

Noelle's eyes were shut as she moaned her pleasure. Our mouths sought the other's as we kissed passionately. I pulled out slowly then pushed in to her; bumping and grinding our pelvis' together at the end of my down stroke. We continued to make love slowly as we built towards our orgasms. I wanted to be able to last long enough so that she would cum as well.

It turned out that Noelle was so keyed up that she came within a few minutes! Hugging me tightly as she threw her head back, arching her back and wrapping her legs around my waist; trying to hold my cock in as deep as she could! Her mouth open in a soundless cry! Her face and chest flushed with her orgasm! Then she screamed; "CRAIG!!!.......OH GOD!!! ...... IIIMMMMMMCCCCCUUUUMMMMINNNG!!! .....AAAHHHHHG!!!!" she screamed as she held me tightly; desperately trying to force me deeper into the depths of her hot pussy!!!!

When Noelle came, her pussy tightened around my hard cock and that sent me over the cliff also! It felt as if my soul was pouring out through my cock as my cum raced out my slit and into Noelle's hot depths!

Noelle passed out momentarily from the high of her orgasm! Wow! I've never seen that happen before!

She regained consciousness in a few minutes as I kissed her softly, whispering her name, "Noelle? You okay, honey?"

"Oh,........I love you......." she whispered as she hugged me as tightly as she could. "That was so fantastic......I felt you cum in me......it was so warm .......it felt so good........I love you........."

I whispered back, "I love you, too. I felt as if we were one. It felt so good. It felt so right."

I was still hard and in her so we slowly made love again. I gradually built up the pace as Noelle started to thrust her hips up to meet me on each downward thrust. Noelle came once more before I thrust my hard cock as hard and as deep as I could into her and unloaded my cum into her womb once again.

Noelle shrieked again as she felt my cum hit the walls of her uterus and she came one last time! My cum and her juices filled her vagina and flowed around my cock as it softened!

As we lay together in the aftermath of our love making, Noelle spoke softly, "That was so good.....I could feel you cum in me......it was so warm......it made me feel so good to have you make love to me and cum in me."

She went on, "Craig, I love you. I think I've felt this way for some time now. How do you feel about me?"

I looked into Noelle's eyes as I replied, "You make me feel so complete when I am with you. When we make love, I feel as if I am one with you. I miss you horribly when you're not with me. I do love you......very much so." Our lips met softly and didn't part for a long time as we made love again.

After our love making, we lay side by side just kissing and making small talk when Noelle moved to place herself partially on top of me, hugged me tightly and wrapped her legs around me. "I was trying to figure out what made your making love to me so special. And I think that I've figured it out."

"Oh? And what did you decide made the difference?" I asked?

"It's because it was you, and you love me........that made it special!" We kissed.

"I do, Noelle......I do love you....."

If we had the time, we probably would have spent the entire day in her bed making love. But Noelle had to tend to her mom and there were things to be taken care of.

We finally got out of her bed around 9 am and showered. Noelle wrapped herself in a robe, then went to take care of her mom while I went to her living room to retrieve my clothes then to her kitchen to see what I could do to put a breakfast together for everyone.

After about 15 minutes I had breakfast more or less sorted out and went to see how Noelle was faring with her mom. She had basically changed her into her day clothes and was brushing her hair when I knocked on her mom's bedroom door. Noelle said that they would be out in 15 minutes while she put some clothes on herself and finished getting her mom ready.

We had a great breakfast between the three of us. More reminiscing about the old neighborhood and talking about the kids who grew up and went on to bigger and better things.

"And Craig, if you don't mind me asking, what have you been doing all these years? Noelle tells me that you always seem to be traveling." Mrs. Farmer asked.

I told her the story about how I went from engineering flunky to a part owner of a large architectural engineering firm.

"My, you've certainly done well for yourself, Craig!"

"Well, yes and no Mrs. Farmer." I grimaced as I replied.

"Certainly the professional and financial rewards have not been disappointing however it's been a lonely existence up to about 6 months ago. I guess my frequent traveling has not made it easy for anyone to really get to know me. So I've been single all these years."

I continued, "At least the lonely existence part ended when I ran into Noelle at the spa." I looked over at Noelle and she was beaming as I smiled at her. "I don't know why but we seemed to be on the same wave length from the day that I walked into her spa!"

"Well young man, I think I know the reason why the two of you seemed to click so well. It's probably because you've known each other since high school, even though Noelle was the proverbial 'younger sister' and you were her sister's boyfriend! The basis for your friendship was formed back then."

"I think you're right." I replied.

"I know you're right, mom. I think that's why I enjoyed Craig's company from the very beginning!" Noelle went on to say.

After we cleaned up, Noelle put her mom in the living room. "Mom's care giver will be in around lunch time to make lunch. We have a couple of hours to ourselves. Would you like to do anything?" she asked?

"How about we spend the day together. Do you have to work today?"

"Nope. My work schedule is during the week. No weekend work for this lady."

"Good! It means we have more time for ourselves!"

"Yes!" she replied as she hugged me. "I can't get enough of you."

So we made sure her mom had everything at her finger tips and waited until her care giver arrived before we set off in my car.

We ended up going to the Denver Pavilions which is a huge shopping and entertainment complex. Window shopped and had lunch there also. As we left the restaurant and strolled back to my car, I asked her, "Want to come over and spend some time over at my place this afternoon?"

Noelle grinned as she replied, "Now that depends on what we would be doing!......Yes! Of course!" And she kissed me!

I grinned back and kissed her! We both wanted the same thing.

Drove out to my home which is on the outskirts of town, next to Cherry Creek State Park which is a regional park with a lake in it. I had purchased the home some time ago from a family that was moving out of town. They had built it to suit their needs so there were 4 fairly large bedrooms, a large living room, den, dining room, and a large back yard which bordered on the park. Being so large, I had a cleaning service come in weekly to do the dusting and cleaning for me.

From the outside, it really doesn't look like much. It was framed by trees and hedges and you really can't get a good look at what there is. But once you get in, the entire house and backyard become very apparent.

Noelle loved my home as soon as she entered it. "Craig, this is amazing! I really like your home. It feels like a home should!" I gave her the grand tour and ended up in my bedroom; which we didn't leave for the next two hours or so.

To say that our lovemaking that afternoon was glorious would be to cheapen it. It was stupendous! I think that we both poured as much of ourselves into the other as we could when we made love. Noelle said it best earlier that morning when she said that my making love to her was so special because I loved her. She was right. And that's precisely the reason why her making love to me was such a special experience for me; because she loved me!

As we lay in bed together, with Noelle nestled next to me with one arm and leg thrown across me, I confessed my feelings to her; "Noelle, you have caused this lonely man to find love. A love that he thought he might never find. And now that man doesn't ever want to be lonely again, and wants you by his side forever. Will you marry me? Will you be the mother of our children?"

Noelle looked at me with tears in her eyes and a great big smile, "You just know the right words to say to make me so happy! Yes! I want to be with you always! You have made me so very happy!"

We showered together and finally made it back to Noelle's home in time to cook dinner and join her mom for the better part of her evening. Her care giver had given her a sponge bath and had already dressed her in her pajamas by the time we returned home.


Before Noelle could say anything about the change in the nature of our relationship, I knelt down before her mom and took one of her hands in mine.