Finding Love Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durablue
durablue
964 Followers

Ivy loved the sound of his joy and knew how badly he needed to laugh after what he'd been through today.

Daylon caught Ivy at the edge of the pool, scooping her up into his arms.

"Got you now, sweetheart!" Daylon exclaimed.

Ivy didn't fight him. Truth was she enjoyed the strength of her mate, the dominance of the gesture. He was pure male, and he was hers. Ivy wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed his cheek. Holding her tightly he headed for a certain grassy spot.

"Mine," Daylon growled. "Gonna make you yell your pleasure for all to hear."

Ivy's body was so sensitive, so inflamed that the soft, gentle breeze made her shiver with need, and had her biting her lip to keep the moans inside.

"Yeah?" Ivy said. Two could play that game.

Ivy nibbled on his ear, whispering softly that she needed to have his thick cock in her, thrusting in and out of her pussy, that she needed him to fuck her until she screamed and begged to come. Daylon growled harshly when Ivy bit his ear, nearly dropping her. His cock was standing straight up, and aching.

His breath sawed in and out of his lungs. He was lightly sweating, and the intensity on his face would have been frightening, but Ivy knew he wouldn't hurt her. Her pussy was getting wetter by the second as she drove him further into a mating haze.

"Ivy..."

Daylon laid her gently on the soft grass and leaned over her. He watched as her eyelids fluttered closed as his lips touched hers, coaxing them to open for him. Moaning slightly, she wrapped her arms around him, arching, trying to bring their bodies closer. Lying down beside her he kissed her, his tongue demanded entrance into her mouth, needing to taste her sweetness.

Growling deep in his chest, his lips slanted over hers again and again, taking what he wanted, what she gave so lovingly. His hand drifted down her chest to caress a small, tight nipple. With a final hard kiss he lifted his head. Trailing little kisses he moved down her chest, heading for the puckered nub. His lips brushed across her nipple, watching it harden more. He blew on her nipple, the cool air against her hot skin made her shiver.

Ivy moaned and her legs grew restless as she threaded her hands in his dark hair. Finally he sucked a nipple into his mouth, lavishing attention to it until it was hard and aching. As he alternated between her nipples, little tingles of pleasure shot down to her pussy, making her wetter. Both nipples were red and sensitive from his mouth.

"Oh, oh... Daylon," she moaned.

"Mmm, they are so wet, so swollen for me," he whispered. "Are you getting wet for me, baby? Is that clit swollen?"

His hand flatted against Ivy's mound, toying with her before slipping a finger deep inside her pussy. Ivy lurched against his hand, opening her legs as his finger thrust inside. He kissed Ivy again, then stared at her, pushing another finger deep within. Then he ran his finger over her clit and Ivy's hands left his tangled hair to grab a hold of his shoulders, her short nails clawing into his skin.

"I-I..."

"What? What do you want? Tell me, sweetheart."

Ivy reached down and grasped his cock. "I want to taste you."

"Oh yeah, I'd like that."

Daylon laid back and Ivy crawled between his legs. She licked the head, tasting him. He was already damp, the head slick from his precum. Rubbing the wet tip against her lips, Ivy looked back up into his eyes. As he watched Ivy gradually slipped the head into her mouth.

She tongued the tiny opening at the top of his shaft. Ivy's other hand wrapped around the base of his length, holding it tightly. Ivy swallowed his cock, taking it as far into her mouth as she could without gagging. She moaned, and the vibrations shot up his dick.

"Dear god," he rasped.

Ivy bobbed up and down the length of him, sucking gently.

"Stop, Ivy, don't want to come in your mouth. Lay on your back for me."

Ivy moved out from between his legs, and lay down. Daylon lifted her legs up, and thrust against her, wetting himself in her wetness and seeking entrance. Ivy was so sensitive that the barest touch had her gasping, and pushing back against him, trying to urge him to hurry up and enter her. He watched her drown in the pleasure. Awareness swept through Ivy. There, in his eyes, was desire but there was also something... more.

The head of his cock teased against her pussy until she thought she'd scream in frustration. She pushed her hips at him, desperate. Daylon slid into her in one smooth glide that had Ivy clutching at the ground. She felt every vein on his hot hard shaft, and the feeling of those big balls nestled against her ass was driving her insane.

Ivy pounded her fists on the ground; the feeling of him stretching her open was glorious. Faster he moved, pulling out only to slam back inside. Pressure built, and Ivy couldn't draw enough air into her lungs as the intensity of her orgasm loomed over her.

"I love you, my mate," Daylon whispered, slamming into her again.

Ivy's whole body clenched as she came, tightening up until Daylon could hardly move. Wave after wave washed over Ivy until finally, finally she did what Daylon said he would make her do... she screamed. Her orgasm triggered his and he flooded her. Daylon shuddered and he eased his weight down on Ivy, holding her carefully. Ivy brushed the hair off Daylon's sweaty forehead.

"I love you, too," she said.

"Want to take a quick swim and clean up?"

"That would be a perfect ending to a wonderful evening."

They played around in the water for close to an hour, then shifted back into wolf form. Ivy followed Daylon back to the house. Shifting again on the back porch, they gathered up their clothes and walked inside. Ivy slipped on a pair of cloth shorts and a tank while Daylon dressed in a pair of old cut offs and no shirt.

The rest of the evening they spent watching TV and talking about the swing Daylon wanted to make. A few hours later Mary walked in the house, spoke for a few minutes and went to bed. Daylon noticed that as soon as Mary walked in the house he relaxed. Now everyone was inside and safe. He and Ivy went to bed shortly thereafter.

* * * *

Kern finished up at Home Depot and returned home. Several hours later he and Caleb had the worst of the holes patched, and new pieces of sheetrock up. Caleb had picked up a couch and recliner from a nearby store. The living area and kitchen was fairly clean and useable now.

"Where's dad?" Kern asked Caleb.

"No idea. He told me what he wanted done this morning and left. I haven't seen him since."

"Did he go into town?"

"I really don't know. He didn't tell me and I damn sure wasn't going to ask," Caleb said.

"Did he leave us anything else to do besides clean and patch stuff?" Kern asked.

"That's it," Caleb said. "He wasn't real talkative."

"You got plans for tonight?"

"I thought I'd go shoot a little pool. You interested?"

"Yeah, got nothing better to do. Let's not make it a late night, okay, I'm tired." Kern cleaned his hands off in the sink. "I'm going to shower, then you can have it."

"Sounds cool to me," Caleb said as Kern disappeared down the hallway.

Caleb put their tools away and waited for Kern to finish. Moments later he heard the shower cut off and Kern walked out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"It's all yours," he said, and went into his room to dress.

An hour later they were heading into town. Neither had heard from Dolmas and frankly, they were both relieved. They spent several hours shooting pool and having a couple of beers. Caleb flirted with several women but Kern brushed them off. His mind was elsewhere. Finally he signaled to Caleb he was ready to go. They walked out to the truck.

"What's up?" Caleb asked.

"What do you mean?"

"You were turning the ladies down coming and going."

"No one appealed to me," Kern said as he started the truck.

"Oh... I see."

"Oh Christ, what is it you think you 'see'?"

"Nothing," Caleb said.

"Nothing?"

"Yup."

"I'm too tired to do this tonight," Kern said.

"One question, though," Caleb said.

"Damn it. What?"

"When do I get to meet her?"

Kern laughed slightly. "I have to ask her out first, and she may not even take my call after how I walked out on her in the middle of Lowe's."

"Well why in the world did you do that?"

"In a word? Daylon."

"Oh shit, he was there!" Caleb exclaimed.

"Yeah, and I got the hell out of Dodge."

"Smart move."

"Cowardly is more like it, but I didn't have a choice. I couldn't risk Jade getting hurt if we fought," Kern said.

"So, you gonna call her?"

"Yeah, maybe in a few days," Kern said as they pulled in the drive. "Caleb? Have you ever wondered if... maybe we're wrong?"

"You mean about Ivy and Mom?"

"Just... everything. How we treat our women, how dad acts, and god help us, what he's talking about doing," Kern said.

"I've already told you I'm against what he wants to do. He's gonna get us killed," Caleb said. "Why?"

"I just-it's... things are getting turned around on me. I'm questioning things I never have before and—"

"Not liking what you're seeing? Yeah, me, too," Caleb said.

"Oh fuck, Dad's home. Great. Look, don't say anything, okay."

"Don't worry, I won't. He'd probably drag her here by the hair if he knew," Caleb said.

He meant it as a joke but the reaction he got was not anything to joke about.

"I'll fucking rip both his arms off and stuff them down his throat if he so much as touches her!" Kern growled, clutching the steering wheel.

Caleb took in the sounds coming from his brother, and the fact that Kern's eyes were rapidly changing color.

"Kern... man... you do know what that type of reaction means, right?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Damn it to hell and back, we got enough trouble right now without adding more. I'm not kidding, keep quiet."

"Just so we're clear," Caleb said.

"We're clear," Kern said and shut the truck off.

* * * *

A week passed. In that time Daylon and Ivy built the swing he wanted to put by the waterfall's pool. Nothing threatening happened, no attacks... nothing. Daylon slowly lowered his guard. He and Ivy had returned to Lowe's several times for materials, and had eaten lunch in town. The threat seemed to have passed. Daylon was in the kitchen when the phone rang.

"Hey Mom," Daylon said.

"Hey, is Ivy up yet? I wanted to talk to her."

"Yeah she is. Hold on for a moment. I think she's outside."

"Okay," Kiara said.

"Ivy? Mom's on the phone." Daylon heard Ivy answer from the back yard. "Hold on a sec, Mom."

Daylon brought Ivy the phone. It was early morning and Ivy was watering the potted plants on the back porch.

"Hey Kiara," Ivy said. "What's up?"

"Well, I was going into town and was wondering if you might want to go to that new little shop that just opened. Then I thought we could go to the flea market, and later grab some lunch."

"Oh yeah, I saw they were opening today. I would love to go! Let me ask Daylon if he had plans for us today."

Ivy covered the phone. "You okay with me going to that grand opening I told you about? And your mom wants to go to the flea market, and do lunch."

"I don't see why not. Nothing has happened in over a week, so I guess so. Just promise me you'll be careful."

"I will be," Ivy said, then uncovered the phone. "Let me change clothes and I'll be ready."

"Okay, say thirty minutes? Is that good? We can grab lunch in town if that's okay."

"Yeah, it won't take me long. How about that seafood place near the mall?"

"Perfect. I'll see you soon, dear," Kiara said.

Ivy hung up and faced Daylon. "Want me to bring you back some lunch?"

"Naw, I have some stocks I need to check over and other business. I'll be at the Council for a while. Is your cell charged up?"

"Yes, I put in on the charger last night. I'm going to change, then. I'll call you when I get back," Ivy said.

"If mom's dragging you to the flea market you better dress cool. Most of it is outside."

"Huh. Okay, what about shorts and a t-shirt?"

"Just something cool. It's going to be another hot one today."

Forty minutes later Ivy and Kiara were heading into town.

"That new shop is close to the flea market," Kiara said. "Maybe after we finish in there we can run over to the flea market. It's the big one they have once a month."

"I've heard about it, but never been."

Well, trust me; you're in for a treat. I try to attend every one. They have neat things there, and I've found brand name stuff for half price."

The new shop was open and doing a booming business. It was geared toward women; it had jewelry, shoes, cute little decorative items, candles and so on. Both women bought something and enjoyed looking at the things. Ivy found a matching earring and necklace set and Kiara bought some of her favorite shoes on sale.

They left and walked a little way down the street to an antique shop and spent some time in there. After an hour they were ready to go to the flea market. When they arrived, Kiara was thanking her lucky stars she had taken her car and not one of the big SUV's. The place was packed.

"Oh dear, this place is full already." Kiara drove around for ten full minutes trying to find a place to park up front. "This isn't working; we're going to have to park in the back forty."

"Well, a little walking isn't going to hurt us," Ivy smiled. Her smile faltered the farther back they had to go trying to find a parking spot. "Good Lord, do they offer shuttle bus services?"

Kiara laughed. "What happened to a little walking not hurting us?"

"That was before I knew we'd be miles away from the entrance!" Ivy gasped. "Think we should leave bread crumbs so we can find the car again when we get done?"

"I have something better... GPS." Kiara laughed. "Rigor set my phone up with an app that helps me find my car in a parking lot. I've lost the stupid thing so many times coming out of the mall or Wal-Mart that he finally did something about it. Oh look, a spot!"

Kiara pulled in on the grass and parked. There were trees next to the line of cars on one side so no one could park behind her and possibly block her in. A strip of grass was in front of the line of cars that was being used as a make shift road so people could move around. Another line of cars was on the other side of the grass road. The trees offered shade, too. No one could park behind her and no one could park in front of her, the spot was perfect... and a very long way from the entrance.

"Well, we're going to get our exercise today," Kiara said as she locked the car. "If we had been in anything bigger we wouldn't have fit in there."

"Yeah, then we'd be even farther away. Is it always this packed?"

"Oh yes."

It was a long walk to the entrance but worth it. The place was huge and had booths set up both inside and out. Anything and everything a person would possibly want was offered. Ivy found someone who made little wrought iron signs that said 'welcome' or had a place to have your name inscribed on them. She had their last name done on it. Ivy also found a vender that sold swimsuit cover-ups. They shopped for a few hours until it began to get really hot.

"You ready to go inside somewhere cool and eat lunch?" Kiara asked, holding several bags.

"Absolutely. I wish we had Daylon or Rigor here to help carry these bags," Ivy said.

"Oh, Rigor avoids this place like the plague. He knows how I am once I get here." Kiara and Ivy walked the long way back to her car. "Did you have fun, or did I overdo it?"

"I had a great time, and I definitely want to come back next month," Ivy said. "Oh thank god, there is the car. My feet are beginning to hurt!"

Kiara laughed as she popped the trunk. "That's a good sign. It means you shopped till you dropped."

"I'm ready to drop into a nice bench seat in a cool restaurant," Ivy grinned. "Thank you, Kiara. I really had fun."

Kiara waited until all their goodies was stored in the trunk, the shut it. "I knew the first time I saw you that you were the one, honey. I hate how you and Daylon met, but I'm so glad he brought you into our lives."

"Me, too. I never knew..."

"What?" Kiara asked.

"It's just... I never knew relationships could be like this." Ivy opened the passenger door and got in. "What I saw between Dolmas and my mom wasn't like this."

"Loving?"

"Yes, and a level of respect."

Kiara sighed. "What you grew up with was wrong, honey. I'm so sorry that your childhood was like it was. But I want you to know that things are different now... we care for you. And we are not going to harp on that and ruin our day!"

"You're right. So on to the next adventure," Ivy smiled. Standing there, waiting for Kiara to unlock her door, she noticed a patch of tall weeds had been flattened by the front of the car. Ivy stood staring at it until she heard her door unlock.

"Whew, it's hot in here," Kiara said as she backed out of the parking spot. "I'm going to roll the windows down and let some of this hot air out."

They pulled out and immediately a huge truck pulled in behind them.

"Good grief," Ivy said. "If that guy behind us gets any closer he's going to be sitting in the back seat."

"I hate when people ride my bumper. Jeez, all I can see in my rearview mirror is that massive grille guard on the front of his truck."

"The windows are blacked out, too. I'd hate having to back that thing up at night, it's got to be pitch black in there," Ivy said. "I thought that was illegal."

"I'm not really sure. If it isn't, it should be. No wonder cops hate that, goodness you can't see in there." Kiara said. "Hopefully the red light catches whoever that is; I don't like big trucks that close to me."

* * * *

"Damn whore," he mumbled. "Look at her in those skimpy shorts, and that tight shirt, showing off her body. I wonder how many men she fucked in there."

He watched Ivy and the other woman walk to the car, and unload their stuff.

"Would you look at all that crap?" he said, shaking his head. "Wasteful. No need for all that shit. And who the hell is that with her?"

A sick, twisted smile curved his lips as he watched the two women pull away. Fate must have been shining down on him. He hadn't planned to come to the flea market today, but there was a booth that sold home grown tomatoes. They were the best in the county. After hunting for a spot up front for ten minutes he'd given up and started searching farther away.

He couldn't believe it when the women parked right down from him. It was proof he was doing the right thing. He never had any doubts, but damn, to be gifted with such an opportunity proved his mission was just. The little freak needed to be wiped off the face of the earth. It was too bad about that other bitch. She wasn't bad looking.

"Oh well," Dolmas grinned. "One less cunt in the world."

* * * *

Kiara pulled out on the street, and took a left. Traffic was so bad she decided to go the back way to town. The country roads were winding, but had less traffic.

"We should be there before the lunch crowd hits," Kiara said. "I swear their cheddar biscuits are the best things I have ever tasted. Have you ever eaten there?"

"Oh yeah, Daylon and I ate there not long ago. That place could make a fortune if they sold those biscuits to the public."

There was a four-way stop coming up and Kiara stepped on the brake... and nothing happened; the car didn't slow at all. She pumped the brakes again, waiting. Still the car didn't slow, and the four-way stop was getting closer by the second. Kiara clutched the steering wheel and slammed her foot on the brake. The pedal went straight to the floor. The car was picking up speed due to the slight hill they were on.

"Oh my god," Kiara whispered. "Ivy... honey, you have your seat belt on, right?"

durablue
durablue
964 Followers