Finding Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
durablue
durablue
964 Followers

Daylon slid his arms around her back, pulling them closer together. The hardness Ivy felt prodding against her stomach proved he was slowly shifting from horrible despair to desire. Ivy kissed him back, urging him to respond to her kiss, heating him up. Moaning into his mouth, Ivy felt his shaft rubbing against her.

Daylon's mouth skimmed along the column of her throat. Ivy tilted her head back barring her neck to him, showing him she submitted to him... her mate. He eagerly rubbed his cheek against her throat.

"Take that off," he asked, motioning to the shirt.

She pulled the shirt off and turned so he could undo her bra. She shivered when his hands touched the warm skin of her back. After he eased her bra off, she turned, unzipped her shorts and stepped out of them. Quickly she toed off her shoes. Daylon started at the tip of her head, caressing her with his eye's, and didn't stop until he reached her feet.

"I love you, Ivy."

"And I love you too, my mate."

Daylon stripped off his shirt. Ivy never tired of watching how his muscles flexed when he moved. She ran her hands over his hard, muscular chest, stopping to tweak his hard nipples. Daylon drew a sharp breath as Ivy leaned closer and took a straining nipple into her mouth.

"Damn, baby. I really like that." Daylon was hard, aching and needed to make room for his straining erection before he strangled himself.

"I know," Ivy grinned up at Daylon for a second before going to the other nipple.

Satisfied that both nipples were now hard little points, Ivy hands traveled down his chest until she reached the top of his jeans. Daylon helped her unbutton them, and then sat down on the bed to remove his shoes. Throwing them off to the side, he stood up and stepped out of his jeans. His body was all hard angles, soft black hair and she never got tired of looking at him.

Daylon grabbed her hand and pulled her down on the bed with him. He ran his hand over her flat stomach, moving down until his hand slipped between her legs. She was already wet for him. She spread her legs open so he could reach the place that was throbbing for his touch. Daylon moved between her legs.

She was so soft, and pink, and he was dying to taste her. Bending his head he lowered his lips and ran his lips over her clit. Ivy jerked on the bed moaning, desperate for more. His tongued her clit, driving her towards untold heights of pleasure.

Ivy fisted the sheets as Daylon feasted on her. His arms wrapped around her legs, keeping her open as he sucked on her clit. Ivy nearly screamed when a lone finger entered her pussy.

"Mmm," Daylon moaned into her pussy, "so wet."

Two of his fingers penetrated her as he continued to toy with her clit. Pressure began to build. One hand left her leg and slowly trailed up her stomach to reach for a nipple. Ivy arched on the bed as he rolled the nub, hardening under his touch. Ivy's head whipped back and forth, her long red hair flying across her face as he used his mouth, tongue and fingers to drive her closer to orgasm.

She reached down and buried her fingers in his hair, tugging frantically. Raising his head, he looked at her, the question clear in his eyes. Her eyes gleaming Ivy pushed him backwards until he was laying flat. Ivy reached between them and grasped that long, hard cock. She pulled his dick away from his belly holding it straight up. Daylon's head fell back as he moaned loudly.

The head was flushed and swollen, precum dripped from the top of his dick. Ivy licked at the precum, opened her mouth and swallowed the head. Her hand jerked the bottom of his shaft. Daylon buried his hands in her hair, not to push her farther down, but to encourage her to take more.

Ivy eased his dick farther into her mouth, and then started sucking, her head bobbing up and down. White light exploded in Daylon's mind. He fought thrusting his hips, the last thing he wanted to do was gag Ivy. This time it was Daylon that was tugging on Ivy's hair. He was so close, every heartbeat bringing him closer to completion.

"So... close," Daylon growled.

"Need you in me," Ivy said as she lay back and opened her legs.

Swiftly he moved between her legs, he aimed his hard, leaking cock at her wet opening. Steadily pushing, he entered her. She was tight still, and so wet; her muscles gripped him. Ivy moaned as he slowly slid all the way inside.

He knew he wasn't hurting her; she was still tight, and those moans were of pleasure, not pain. He pulled out, and then thrust back in. Ivy wrapped her legs around his waist, urging him to go faster, harder. Slamming in and out of her, sweat dripping into his eyes, he wanted her to come with him.

Ivy's muscles tightened up and he knew from how her breathing changed she was close. Daylon finally let go of his control and thrust into her hard, his hips snapping back and forth. Ivy stiffened and yelled as she came, her orgasm washing over her.

"Oh god," Daylon moaned as he came, the sound deep and guttural. Pleasure flowed through his body as he unloaded deep within her.

He gently lay down over her, his arms supporting his weight. Ivy smoothed his hair off his forehead.

"Don't want to crush you," Daylon said, the weariness clear in his voice as he pulled out and lay down beside her.

Ivy kissed his shoulder and got up. "I'll be right back."

A few moments later Ivy came out of the bathroom and came back to bed only to find Daylon snoring. With a shake of her head she snuggled next to her mate.

So much for not being able to sleep, Ivy thought as she drifted off.

* * * *

Nearly a week had passed and nothing happened. Ivy ventured to town a few times with Holland two steps behind her the whole way. She was thankful that he was near. For a couple of nights she had had bad dreams about the accident.

"Want to go with me and run a few errands, then maybe grab some lunch?" Jade asked Ivy one morning. Jade had called earlier and she and Tara had stopped by. They were sitting at Ivy's kitchen table.

"Well, I guess, as long as you don't mind a tag-along," Ivy said, nodding toward Holland. Both he and Daylon were in the office. "We'd be off our territory so Holland has to come with us."

"Ugh, really?" Jade asked.

"'Fraid so, Daylon insisted after the wreck."

"I guess we can stand it if you can." Tara tossed her light brown hair over her shoulder. A delicate eyebrow arched over dark green eyes.

Holland stepped into the kitchen to refill his coffee and heard the end of the conversation. He ginned around his drink. "Now is that any way to treat your brother?"

"Be nice, Holland. You don't want a repeat of what happened the last time," Jade reminded him.

Holland rolled his eyes. They had had way too much fun with him the last time. The looks he had gotten in that department store would stay with him a lifetime.

"So, where do you want to go for lunch?" Jade said as she shot a look at Holland.

"How about the Tiki Bar?" Ivy asked. "They have really good steaks and seafood there."

"Oh, and they have that little drink with the umbrella! Yeah, that sounds like a plan to me," Tara said.

"Are you kidding me? A drink with an umbrella... dear god." Holland looked at Daylon, the plea in his eyes.

"Get a grip; I've been there to watch the football game on Monday night. It's a cool place. Order the steak, trust me on this," Daylon said as he came into the kitchen.

"We'll make sure to order one of those drinks just for you, dear brother."

"Jade... shut up."

Jade grinned at Ivy. "This is going to be so much fun."

"You are so bad, Jade," Ivy giggled.

"Yeah, I know it. But as much as I love him, he still needs to be taken down a peg or two. That's what sisters are for." Jade winked at Ivy.

"I-I wouldn't know. If I treated my half-brothers like that... well, I just can't imagine it, frankly. I'd probably get a fist to the mouth for the effort."

"Oh good god, Ivy, me and my big mouth; I'm so sorry, dear. I didn't stop to think, I just... I'm sorry, Ivy."

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean to," Ivy said.

"Are they really that bad? I mean, would they actually hit you?" Tara asked, shock deepening her voice.

"Well, they have left bruises before, while helping Dolmas keep me trapped in my room."

"I'd love to get a hold of such a filthy creature and rip his eyes out," Jade growled.

"Sister dear, you'd have to take a number and get in line," Holland said.

"I just can't imagine it," Tara said, shaking her head. "Holland may want to strangle us on a daily basis, but he would never hit one of us."

"Well, not meaning it," Holland laughed. "Okay, you girls ready to go?"

Holland followed them out to the garage. Daylon went with them and kissed Ivy good-bye.

"I know it's a pain in the ass, but don't give Holland any trouble, Jade, Tara. Right now he's acting as my second in command, not your brother. Do as he says," Daylon said.

"We know that, Daylon," Jade said, and put her hand on Daylon's arm. "We won't do anything to put Ivy in danger, and while we might harass Holland with words, we would never disobey anything he said. We understand."

"Good. Just wanted to make sure we're all on the same page."

Ivy, Jade and Tara got in the SUV's and Holland drove to town. Jade had a few library books to drop off and Tara wanted to run by the post office. The four of them spent the next few hours running errands. Finally Holland put his foot down, his stomach had been growling for a good twenty minutes.

"Okay, where is this damn hut place you wanted to eat at," Holland groused. "I'm hungry enough to eat a flipping umbrella at this point."

Jade smirked. "You men, all you think about are your stomachs."

"Trust me, that's not all I think about," Holland rolled his eyes.

"I said think about, not think with," Jade fired right back.

"There's a difference?" Tara asked.

Ivy snorted quietly besides her and Tara turned to look at her.

"Oh no, I'm not getting in the middle of this," Ivy said, shaking her head.

Holland's sisters continued to pick at him while he drove to the restaurant. The place was set off the main street. A huge parking lot was in front of the restaurant with several buildings facing the parking lot. Holland drove past the other buildings until he got to the back where the Tiki Bar was located. The layout reminded Holland of a square and was nicknamed 'the square' by the locals.

Holland parked and stayed next to Ivy as they walked inside. The interior was done like a tropical themed beach hut. Jade asked for a table near one of the big screen TVs for Holland. A waitress came and took their orders, and sure enough, Jade asked the waitress to bring their drinks with little umbrellas in them.

"We don't usually put those in non-alcoholic drinks," the waitress said, "but I'll make an exception for you guys."

"Thanks! My brother wanted one so bad," Jade grinned.

"Jade, how would you like to ride home strapped to the tailgate?" Holland asked.

Their drinks were brought along with their salads and Holland left the little pink umbrella in his soda much to the delight of Jade and Tara. Holland just looked at Ivy and shrugged.

"You're a good sport," Ivy whispered to Holland.

"Their day is coming, I got a feeling," Holland said. "A higher power will take pity on me and repay them for the years of abuse I've taken at their hands. Or I may just strap them both to the tailgate. Either way works for me."

Their meal was served quickly, which surprised Holland. The place was busier than it looked from outside. He sampled his steak and did a double take.

"Damn, this place might not look like much, but someone back there sure can cook a side of beef. This is the best thing I have ever tasted."

"Told you," Jade smirked.

"Next Monday night you should come with Daylon and me to watch the football game. I think you'd like it," Ivy said as her cell rang.

"Yeah, I just may do that. I think I've found a new favorite restaurant." Holland winked at Ivy. "Guess Daylon won't mind if I invite myself along, huh?"

"What was it he said about you guarding me? Oh yeah... he'll live," Ivy laughed as she answered her cell. "Hey Daylon, we were just talking about you."

Holland slapped the table as he laughed.

"Hmm? Sure, come on, but we're about to eat. Okay." Ivy clicked her cell close. "Daylon is in town and going to join us. He's eaten already, but asked me to order him a soda."

"Great! I'm not quite so outnumbered now," Holland said waving to the waitress.

"Wanna bet?" Jade smirked.

* * * *

Dolmas walked around the truck, admiring his handy work. Yesterday the camouflage kit he ordered off the internet had come in and he had just finished covering the truck with it. The truck had been silver in color, thanks to the mud you couldn't tell, but now it was completely done in camo. The plate was stolen off another truck like his, too. The plate was still a bit muddy, but nothing that should get the attention of the human police.

"Yeah, I'm a genius. It looks nothing like it did before," Dolmas said as he stepped back to look at it.

Satisfied with how it looked now he got in and drove to town. He had a few errands to run, and had a craving for steak, potatoes, and a cold beer. Dolmas wondered briefly where his sons had gotten off to. Kern and Caleb had disappeared on him. If he didn't know better he would be tempted to think they were avoiding him.

* * * *

"Oh dear god, I ate way too much," Holland groaned, patting his full stomach.

"Really? What was your first clue?" Daylon asked.

"I think this was a case of your eyes being bigger than your stomach," Tara said.

"Or just plain old greed," Jade said. "He finished up what I didn't eat, and then moved on to your plate."

"Gonna be just plain heartburn soon," Daylon said.

"I'm dying here, give me a break," Holland said, rubbing his belly.

"No more than you deserved, you pig," Jade laughed.

"My wolf would be very offended if he didn't agree with you," Holland said as he reached into his wallet.

"Oh my, your fat belly must be cutting the oxygen off to your brain if you're paying for lunch," Tara said.

"Least I can do since I ate the most," Holland said waving to the waitress. "Dear god, next time someone stop me."

"I did try," Ivy smirked, "you growled at me."

"Daylon, you really need to be careful letting Ivy hang out with these two," Holland said as the waitress brought back his change. Holland left a nice tip, and finished off his drink. "Ready to go?"

"I'm going to run to the restroom right quick," Ivy said.

"Yeah, me, too," Jade said.

"Well, I'm not staying here with Holland..."

Ivy, Jade and Tara stood up. Holland stood up, too. As they walked to the bathroom Holland fell in behind them, and Daylon was behind him.

"What are you doing," Tara asked when she noticed they had followers.

"What does it look like? I following Ivy to the bathroom," Holland frowned at Tara. "It's pretty obvious there, Tara."

"Are you kidding me? She can't even go to the bathroom alone?" Tara asked.

"You do know you can't actually go in with her. Management just might say something," Jade said.

"I'd rather have management on my ass than Daylon here, but no, I'm going to wait outside," Holland said, rolling his eyes.

"Hmm, he has a point," Tara said to Jade.

"Come on you two," Ivy said, shaking her head. "He's doing what Daylon told him to do. And it makes me feel safer with someone, or two someone's watching out."

"Okay, guess we can cut him a little slack just for today." Jade winked at Ivy as she pushed open the door. "We don't want him to get too used to it, though."

"No fear there," Holland mumbled.

Several minutes later the girls came out and the five of them left the restaurant.

* * * *

"Where is this place again?" Caleb asked as he and Kern drove through town.

"Know where the square is at in town?" Kern said.

"Sure."

"That little hunting shop I was telling you about is there. I need to pick up a scope for my rifle, and maybe some new boots."

Caleb started to say something when his stomach growled. "Man, I'm starving. You want to grab something while we're in town. God knows there's nothing at home."

"Yeah, we might have to learn how to cook."

"Have you lost your mind?" Caleb asked. "Dad sees one of us doing what he considers 'woman's work' and he'll blow a gasket."

"Damn sure better than starving, and god I'm sick of fast food. I never realized how good Mom could cook."

"Hate to say it, but there's a lot we took for granted concerning Mom," Caleb said.

"I know. I wish there was some way we could talk to her."

Caleb snorted. "Unless you want to be hauled off their territory in a body bag I'd advise against it. Daylon would love to get his hands on us."

"Don't blame him. After what we did to Ivy and our own mom... damn it, I'm ashamed. And I never thought I'd say that, never thought I'd feel that way. It's not an easy feeling to live with."

"Not an easy pill to choke down, I agree. But seeing how you reacted to this chick you've been mooning over sure opened my eyes."

"She has a name, Caleb."

"I know," Caleb grinned. "I just like to see you get your feathers ruffled. You called women chicks for years... and worse."

"Jesus, don't remind me." Kern turned into the square. "You want to eat first or run by that shop?"

"Let's get the shopping done first so we can eat in peace. I hate shopping," Caleb said. "Hey, the Tiki Bar is near that shop. Changed my mind, park half way between that shop and the bar and let's eat there first. Man, they got a steak that's to die for."

"Suits me," Kern said as he parked.

Neither saw the camo truck pulling into the square.

* * * *

"You know, we should run by the mall. Perfect way to walk this meal off," Jade said as she walked out into the sunlight. "Man, that place is dark. I can't see worth a damn."

"We'd have to highjack the SUV and render Holland unconscious first," Tara laughed. She and Jade were in front of Holland and Ivy. "It always takes me a second after being in there to see right. I do wish they didn't keep it so dark."

"I am not going to the mall," Holland growled from behind Ivy. "No way, no how. It's not open for discussion. We are not going. Little help here, Daylon? Damn, is it bright out here or what?"

"You're on your own," Daylon said him. "I'll meet you at home, my beauty."

"Okay. We shouldn't be too long... maybe," Ivy said.

"Oh man," Holland groaned as Daylon walked to his SUV.

"Did you say something Holland? No? Didn't think so. Anyway, I think going to the mall is a wonder... Oh my god! I don't believe it!" Jade's face lit up. Smiling, she waved furiously at someone as Ivy walked up next to her. "Oh good, what perfect timing..."

A sharp pulse of pleasure shot down her spine at seeing Kern. He looked so cute with his hair all messy from the slight breeze playing with it. His bangs were hanging in his eyes and a sudden urge had Jade's fingers itching to brush it aside. A quick bashful smile cut across his face when he saw her and his eyes lit up. Jade just wanted to grab him there in the parking lot and kiss him silly.

"Jade! Hey! What are you... oh shit," Kern said as he saw who was behind Jade.

Low growls drifted behind Jade. The stark panic on Kerns' face made her feel light-headed. Fear was the only description she had for such a look.... stark fear. Jade turned to see Ivy was pale as skimmed milk, her eyes huge in her face. What was going on here? Kern looked like he was either going to run, faint or vomit.... Possibly all three.

"Holland... why... uh, why are you growling?" Jade asked.

The sounds Holland made raised the hair on both Jade and Tara's necks stand up. This wasn't their brother anymore, this was the second in command of their pack... and he was severely pissed. Holland's eyes began to lighten to a bright yellow.

durablue
durablue
964 Followers