Finding Love Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop baby, you're almost there," Kate said, her voice filled with lust. She could see Ari's skin flush and feel the heat of her aroused body as she continued to caress the young beauty. The small jerks told her that Ari was very close.

Ari's fingers were flying over her clit now, her head thrown back against Kate's shoulder and her body bucking against Kate's. Kate's arms rested on Ari's stomach and under her breasts to keep her from throwing herself off of Kate with her thrashing.

Ari felt her center pulse and contract as pleasure coursed through her. Ari's free hand gripped Kate's arm painfully, her hips rose more than she thought possible. She saw stars in her eyes that startled her.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god," Ari cried out in ecstasy as she experienced the first orgasm at her own hands.

All too soon the sensations slipped away leaving her core twitching, her body spent but relaxed, and her mind blown. Kate held on tight to Ari, kissing her shoulder as she calmed, running her hands over Ari's body to help bring her down from her sexual high.

Ari remained limp, her head resting on Kate's shoulder as her breathing slowly returned to normal. Her hand was still at her pussy; Kate took hold of it and brought it to Ari's mouth.

"Taste yourself baby, taste how sweet you are," Kate told her. Tentatively, Ari extended her tongue and licked the juices that coated her fingers. She was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted and smelled; earthy with a sweet undertone.

Kate reached up and, holding Ari's chin, turned her head and kissed her lips softly. Ari deepened the kiss and Kate was afforded a taste of Ari's honey.

When the kiss ended, Ari wiggled and turned her body so she could look into Kate's eyes. She curled her body into Kate and buried her face in Kate's neck.

"You okay baby?" Kate asked.

Ari kissed her neck then pulled back and signed, "Yes, I feel wonderful."

Chapter 11

After they rested, Kate led them into the shower. As the warm water cascaded down Kate's body, Ari stood mesmerized by the site of Kate again. Kate noticed Ari's staring, took the bar of soap and began lathering Ari's body, distracting her with the way Kate's hands ran along her gentle curves.

Kate played and teased Ari a bit, then handed her the soap and motioned for Ari to wash her, allowing Ari to indulge in what Kate guessed was Ari's desire to touch her.

Ari's hands trembled slightly as she reached out and gently ran her hands over Kate's breasts. Kate smiled encouragingly at her, causing Ari to relax a little and explore the exquisite form that was before her.

As her hand moved down to Kate's sex, Ari enjoyed immensely how Kate's pussy was bare and smooth. She wondered about her own and it's hair. Though neatly trimmed, she thought it would be wonderful if she could be like Kate and be bare.

"You like how my pussy is hairless huh?" Kate asked. Ari nodded. "Think you'd like yours to be like that too?"

"Yes, I think it would feel nice to have it like that," Ari signed, though she hated to take her hand away from Kate's pussy. Kate smiled warmly.

"If you want I can show you how I've gotten mine like that," Kate offered.

"Really? Do you mean shaving?"

"Well some people do it that way but I prefer to use hair removal cream. Come on, let's finish showering and I'll show you."

After drying off, Kate had Ari sit on the toilet and she produced a tube of cream from her cabinet. She handed it to Ari for her to read as Kate retrieved a washcloth and a small stopwatch.

Applying a generous amount of cream all along Ari's pubic hair, Kate was careful not to get any on Ari's inner lips. She set the countdown for five minutes and then they waited patiently. Ari could feel the cream having a slightly warming effect on her pussy but it wasn't bad or uncomfortable. When the timer was at zero, Kate wet the washcloth and gently wiped the cream and, to Ari's amazement, all of her hair away. Kate had Ari do a thorough washing off of the area then Kate applied some cream. Ari relished the baby smooth feeling of her pussy lips.

"It's nice isn't it?" Kate asked. Ari grinned as she couldn't keep her hands from touching herself.

"Yes, it feels so soft and sensitive," Ari observed.

"You will be very sensitive from now on if you keep it clear of all hair. So you want to head to bed and give it a test run?"

"Yes, I'd like that," Ari signed back, blushing from head to toe. Kate thought she looked so beautiful and looked forward to enjoying her now hairless lips.

Slipping into bed together, Kate took the lead and kissed Ari deeply, their tongues dancing with each other, tasting and loving each other with growing heat. Allowing her lust to guide her, Kate worked her way down Ari's body quickly, licking and nibbling Ari's breasts, then hurrying down to her sex.

Flattening her tongue, Kate licked one lip first, then the other. Her attention had Ari squirming from how much stronger the sensations were without any hair in the way.

Kate took one lip into her mouth and sucked it lovingly, then gave the other the same treatment. In the dim light she could make out Ari's clit just starting to peek out and, using her thumb, Kate pulled back the hood and allowed the nub to slip out completely. Kate then licked the pearl in small circles, causing Ari to lift her hips, pushing her pussy harder against Kate's mouth.

Ari's cries of pleasure and torture were lost to Kate as she concentrated on building Ari up, taking her on the edge and pulling her back before her release came. Kate wanted Ari to have that one huge orgasm that would rock her world entirely.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity to Ari, Kate locked her lips to Ari's clit and sucked it hard. Ari screamed as her body became a raging inferno. Her hips bucked wildly, forcing Kate to hold on as she tried to keep her lips locked on the little bud. Gaining some control over the young woman, Kate rolled the tip of her tongue over the clit repeatedly. That final act caused Ari to tip over the edge, her orgasm coming hard in wave after glorious wave.

Kate did all she could to prolong it and was rewarded with a very large quantity of Ari's nectar, which she lapped at hungrily. It was truly a brilliant orgasm that left Ari limp and exhausted, but with a satisfied smile on her face as Kate looked up at her.

After licking up all of Ari's flow, Kate crawled up and wrapped her arms around Ari, kissing her lips gently as the young woman fell asleep.

* * * *

When Ari awoke she was encased in a cocoon of warmth as she felt Kate's arms around her and Kate's naked body pressed against her back. It was a glorious feeling and Ari didn't want to move; sadly, her bladder prodded her to do so.

Reluctantly, she slipped from Kate's embrace and headed to the bathroom. When she came back and checked the time, it was just past six a.m. and Kate was looking at her with a warm smile.

"Good morning baby," Kate said and stretched, the covers moving just enough that her lovely breasts were now visible to Ari's gaze. Ari signed good morning and licked her lips as her eyes focused on Kate's nipples, which were slightly erect.

"You like what you see huh?" Kate teased as she ran her hands over her breasts. "Why don't you come and say good morning to them," she suggested.

Wordlessly, Ari moved to the bed, crawled in and kissed each of Kate's nipples softly as if they were fragile and might break if she was too rough with them.

"Its okay baby, you can play with them if you want to, touch my body any way you like, do anything you like," Kate told her. Kate realized that Ari needed to be guided gently because she wasn't comfortable taking the initiative.

Ari reached out with her hands and lovingly stroked Kate's breasts, her fingertips tracing around Kate's areolas and nipples. She gently squeezed and massaged Kate's flesh which brought a moan from Kate.

Kate pulled the cover from the rest of her body and relaxed as Ari's hands explored, tracing over Kate's stomach, her hip and down to her pubic mound. Kate parted a her legs a little so Ari could have better access to her pussy and was pleased that Ari's fingers trailed over her pussy lips.

Kate watched Ari's face, gauging her reaction. There was a sense of wonder and also satisfaction and pleasure from her exploration. It made Kate happy to be able to give Ari this experience.

Ari's fingers were gentle but were making Kate very aroused. She wanted very much for Ari to do more than just explore, but decided to let Ari go at her own pace.

Ari continued for some time to trace lines over Kate's body, marveling at the lightly defined muscles that Kate had. She began kissing Kate's body slowly, starting with Kate's shoulder. She made her way down to Kate's breasts, her stomach, hips and the very top of her pubic mound, then down to her thighs and along Kate's legs.

Ari looked up at Kate as if silently asking for permission; Kate parted her legs wide in invitation. Slipping between those legs, Ari lay flat on her stomach and brought her lips to Kate's pussy.

She kissed Kate's outer lips slowly, then her inner ones and her clitoral area. She moved down and swirled her tongue at Kate's opening, causing a wave of sensations that threatened to consume Kate.

Ari placed her hands on both of Kate's inner thighs, holding Kate open as she began licking and sucking in earnest. Kate was almost overwhelmed by how skilled Ari was but remembered what Ari had told her about being used by her roommate for oral sex. It seemed Ari had learned well as she did things to Kate's pussy that made her writhe and cry out her pleasure.

All too soon, Kate's orgasm came. It was raw and powerful, her body racked by waves of undeniable pleasure. As it began to leave her, Kate felt two finger entering her and Ari's tongue on her clit swirling around like mad. That threw her into a quick second and then a third orgasm. Limp and feeling drained, Kate fell back, exhausted and a little foggy.

Ari was still lying between Kate's spread legs, her head on Kate's thigh. Reaching weakly, Kate held Ari's arm and tugged, silently asking her to come and lay with Kate. Ari rested her head on one of Kate's breasts and kissed it repeatedly as Kate came down from her high.

Both wanted to sleep but the morning had not stopped for their lovemaking and it was already after seven. They dragged themselves out of bed and to the shower for a quick clean up. To save time, they went out for a fast breakfast before each had to part for their day ahead.

They didn't have an editing session today. Kate didn't want to spend the night without Ari and she suspected that Ari felt the same. However, Kate didn't want to smother Ari either.

"Baby, I've loved having you stay with me and I know you've enjoyed us being together. You know how I feel about you; I'm in love with you. I want you to go to your dorm tonight and think about how you feel about me. If you think you'd like to explore those feelings you mentioned before, then we can talk about it all tomorrow after our work session. If you want, bring some of your things if you'd like to spend the night again." Kate said. Ari wanted to say that she didn't need to think about it but stayed quiet and agreed.

The night was a restless one for Kate. Her body ached for Ari's, her libido wanting nothing more than for her to rush to Ari and fuck her senseless. That thought gave her pause for a moment. Ari was a virgin. If Kate did indeed fuck her, enter her with fingers or a dildo, she would break her hymen. Kate was sure that Ari still had one since she had not masturbated before, and was fairly certain Ari wasn't a tampon user either.

The possibility made Kate very cautious. She had never taken someone's cherry before and was uncertain if she could do it safely. Kate made a note to herself about no penetration on her part until she and Ari had a long talk about the situation.

Not having Ari didn't mean that Kate couldn't indulge herself and, using one of her favorite vibes, she fucked herself to several rousing orgasms while Ari's face was in her mind's eye, as her hips lifted and her lips screamed Ari's name in her release.

Ari also had a difficult time falling asleep. Try as she might she couldn't stop thinking about Kate. The way Kate held her, kissed her, Kate's smell, her taste, the way her body felt.

Picturing Kate's naked body, the way they were intimate together, Ari couldn't help the arousal she felt. It was becoming a familiar sensation now, the tingling she felt in her pussy, the heat in her body, the clenching in her stomach. All of it was for Kate.

Her hand slipped into her panties as she enjoyed the smoothness of her bare sex, the wetness. She stroked herself, visions of Kate driving her. She felt a jolt of pleasure and cried out Kate's name as her finger pressed and rubbed her clit. She felt the now familiar approach of needed release, and remembered Kate's voice in her ear as she allowed herself to let go, her panties becoming soaked with her juices.

Trembling with aftershocks, Ari licked her wet fingers and whispered 'I love you' to Kate as sleep claimed her.

Chapter 12

It was Wednesday and Kate was both eager and apprehensive. Yesterday she had asked Ari to think about all that happened between them and now she was anxious about what Ari would say to her when they met later that day.

Kate's day was filled with meetings including one with Ari's literary agent, Jade. As was her usual practice when dealing with Kate, Jade had brought her own trusted interpreter, Blake Summers.

"Kate, things are moving faster than normal with this one. My boss got wind of Ari's manuscript and its potential and he's pushing for things to go forward. I know rushing you is unwise, but I still have to ask if there is any way you can move things along."

"Honestly Jade, with the schedule we've set, things have been going well so far. I wouldn't advise we try to push things along any quicker, otherwise mistakes may be made that would lessen Ari's chances of success," Kate signed firmly.

"Oh? You've sped things up in the past with other authors; couldn't you do the same here?" Jade pressed.

"I could but the quality of the work would be diminished. I say again, it could harm Ari's chances of success. I don't want to do anything that might set her back."

"I see. A little fond of this one are you?" Jade asked with a smile.

"A little," Kate admitted.

"Alright, earliest date you can deliver then?"

"Three weeks is the best I can promise."

"Fine, I'll let my boss know that it's not negotiable. Now you've been through it, worked with her, what do you honestly think about the story and her as an author? Think she has the potential to go far?" Jade asked. Ari wasn't the first young writer Jade had brought to Kate. Over the years she had come to trust Kate's opinion and judgment.

"Truthfully, I believe her to be very talented and if she's able to, she could go very far, write many more manuscripts. My advice on this one is to stay with her, help her gain her footing, and she'll be a great success."

"Well, she certainly has made an impact on you," Jade said as she watched Kate closely, noting the small smile that played on Kate's lips and how her eyes seemed to light up when Ari's name was mentioned. Could it be? Jade wondered.

Jade had met Kate some four years ago at Serafina's. Jade was a friend of a friend of Vivian's and had been introduced to Kate, who was Vivian's girlfriend at the time. They had made the usual small talk, which had been a learning experience for Jade as it was her first time interacting with someone from the deaf community.

A few months later Jade was promoted and needed a new editor to work with. It seemed like fate to Jade and she sought out Kate.

They weren't close friends but after almost four years of working together, they had a mutual respect and caring of sorts for each other, since both were professional women who also happened to be gay.

As far as Jade knew Kate was still single. However her interest in Ari, as well as the little tells that Jade noticed, had Jade wondering if something was going on between the editor and the author.

"Alright, I guess that wraps things up. Thank you Kate, as always your input has been invaluable," Jade said as she and Blake stood. "Can I have a few more moments Kate?" Jade asked.

"Sure Jade, what else do you need?" Kate asked. Jade smiled and turned to Blake. "Thank you Blake, that's all I need today. I'll contact you for the next one."

Blake nodded, said his goodbyes, and left the pair.

Kate offered Jade a fresh cup of coffee, which she accepted.

"How have you been Kate?" Jade asked as they sat across from each other with Kate's desk between them, giving her an unobstructed view of Jade's lips. The question surprised Kate, since they only socialized when they saw each other at Vivian's club.

"I'm fine Jade, thank you for asking. And you? How are Terry and your son?" Kate asked. Jade's face broke into a huge smile at the mention of her wife and son.

"I'm great and so are they, thanks."

"So what's up?" Kate said to the slightly older woman.

"You tell me," Jade countered.

"I don't know what you mean," Kate bluffed. She knew that her earlier defense of Ari must have registered with Jade, otherwise she wouldn't be asking.

"Don't try to pretend with me; I saw your reaction earlier. There's something going on between you and Ari, something more than just editor and author. I've never seen you so protective of a writer in your care," Jade stated. Kate shook her head. If it was that obvious to Jade there was no point in trying to hide.

"Yes, you caught me, I have feelings for her," Kate admitted softly and watched Jade for her reaction.

"Really? A crush or something deeper?"

"Deeper; I've fallen in love with her."

"Does she know? I mean have you told her?"

"Yes."

"And?" Jade pressed.

"She seems open but I'll know more tonight."

"I see. Is she gay? Is there a chance she'll say no?" Jade asked gently.

"She is gay or feels that she is." Kate hesitated before adding, "We've been intimate and it's been wonderful, but she's young and I don't know for sure if she's ready for a committed relationship." She and Jade had never been close but it felt good to tell someone about her inner fear.

"It's scary not knowing," Jade said.

"Jade, is there going to be a problem if Ari and I do get together?" Kate asked.

"Are you going to finish the editing on time?"

"Yes, of course."

"Then I don't see a problem Kate. I hope it all works out for you two. I know from my own experience how precious finding love can be. With me, it was where I least expected it. Maybe for you it's right here in front of you. Best of luck." With that, Jade stood, took her purse and walked out, leaving Kate to ponder what her future might hold.

* * * *

On time as always, Ari arrived for their session. They hugged and Kate kissed Ari softly. They sat and Kate composed herself, hiding her nerves as she spoke.

"So baby, how are you?"

"Okay, feeling good," Ari signed. "How about you?"

"I'm good, had a busy day. How were classes today?" Kate asked as she skirted around what she really wanted to ask.

"Things are busy but still manageable," Ari said simply. Kate could see that if they were going to talk about things between them then it was up to her to bring it up.

Both sat silently, each waiting for the other to start or speak. They both started to say something at the same time. Realizing what had happened, they both laughed. That seemed to break the tension.

"I guess we're both a little tense huh?" Kate said with a smile. Ari nodded in agreement.