Finding Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angel, I'm going to fuck you using one of my toys. I'm going to make you feel things you never dreamed of," Vivian said, her voice filled with lust. She reached for and retrieved her double ended dildo. Ari watched the long, dark colored tool with fascination as Vivian held it up.

"Ever seen one of these before my sweet?" Vivian asked.

Ari shook her head no as she reached out to touch the dong but pulled her hand back, not sure if she should.

"It's alright angel, here, touch it and see how it feels. I want to use it with you but you need to be comfortable with it also."

Curious, Ari ran her fingers over the length. It was firm and also had some tiny bumps along it and shaped on both ends like what a man's penis looked like, according to the pictures she looked at when doing research for her writing.

"How does it work?" Ari asked and Vivian had to smile inwardly at her young lover's innocence of such things.

"I'll show you my pet," Vivian said. She retrieved a small tube of lube then kneeled and opened her legs wide. She slid one end slowly into her pussy, moaning as it went in.

Ari knew the ins and outs of male/female sex but was still awed as she watched half the toy disappeared inside Vivian. She wondered if the remainder would fit inside of her, whether or not it would hurt and if she'd like it.

She remembered how it felt to have Vivian's finger inside of her. It didn't hurt and she liked it a lot. However, this was much bigger than two of Vivian's digits.

"Worried angel? I would never seriously hurt you pet. We've discovered that you like a little pain, but just a little. I will never give you more than you can handle. Now lie back and spread your legs for me," Vivian ordered and Ari complied.

She settled herself between Ari's legs and applied some lube, explaining that it was to make sure Ari didn't get hurt or was uncomfortable. Slowly, Vivian eased the dildo into Ari.

Ari moaned, groaned and squirmed as the firm plastic invaded her. It felt strange but good too as her inner walls stretched to accommodate the girth of the toy.

After much patience on Vivian's part, her own pelvis met Ari's as the entire length of the dildo was encased inside Ari's passage.

"You okay angel?" Vivian asked, her voiced thick with pleasure at her own penetration.

"Yes, it's wonderful," Ari responded as Vivian began to withdraw. They both cried out at the blissful sensations the motion caused. Both gradually found an easy rhythm, moving together so that each felt the sweet and joyous thrill as they climbed together towards the impending release.

Vivian pushed hard, mashing their clits together and making Ari's body jolt with the overwhelming feelings. Ari was gripping the sheet fiercely, her body taut and needing the final push. Vivian's was also right on the edge, her body screaming at her for a final touch that would tip her over.

She grabbed one of Ari's hands and brought it to her breast.

"Squeeze my nipple pet, as hard as you can," Vivian demanded as she took purchase of one of Ari's buds and squeezed as well. They both screamed, long and loud, a unified cry of joy as both crashed into orgasmic ecstasy together.

After her delicious bliss had receded Vivian managed to remove the dildo from Ari and dropped her exhausted frame next to Ari's on the bed. Both lovers were shuddering, sweaty, spent messes as they struggled to fill their lungs.

Vivian gathered her remaining strength and pulled the dildo from her own still quivering passage. She snuggled into Ari and pulled the sheet over them.

"I love you Ari, my angel," Vivian whispered as her lips placed a small kiss on Ari's dry lips.

"I love you too, Vivian," Ari answered as they fell asleep.

Chapter 19

Kate was slightly concerned that an entire night had passed and she had not had any contact with Ari. Even when she had been busy, they still emailed each other to say hi or let the other know that she was missed. However, since the short message the previous day about Ari helping a classmate, there had been nothing more.

Kate admonished herself not to worry. At some point Ari would email or pay her a visit. If she didn't get a message soon she'd just go to Ari's dorm in search of her to make sure she was alright.

Her morning was a busy one that included meeting two new clients. Then she had a noon business lunch with Jade to discuss the finalizing of Diane Stevens' work.

Everything went well with lunch and at the end of the meeting, Jade again excused Blake and remained to chat for a few minutes with Kate.

"I take it things are going well for you and Ari?" Jade asked once they were alone.

"Yes. It's been a bit hard on both of us with our schedules but otherwise things are still wonderful."

"I bet, but at least you two had time to have some fun last night," Jade said. Kate looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"What are you talking about?"

Jade was a smart woman and, given Kate's expression and question, realized that something was amiss.

"Last night, at Serafina's, you and Ari ... at least I thought you were meeting her there."

"You saw Ari at Serafina's ... last night?" Kate asked, almost in disbelief.

"Well with the construction and traffic being diverted, I had to drive by the club and I saw Ari entering at about six pm. I assumed you were meeting her there, Kate. I'm so sorry."

Kate was silent for a few moments. Jade watched her, both their minds racing about what this could mean. Jade already had a pretty good idea what she thought Ari was doing there. The question was; should she get further involved by telling Kate her suspicions?

She decided that even though she was Ari's literary agent, she was and had been Kate's friend first.

"Kate, this is probably the last thing you want to hear right now, but as your friend I feel I must tell you what Terry and I saw the night you brought Ari to the club."

Kate nodded for Jade to continue. Jade could see the hurt in those beautiful dark brown eyes but continued.

"Vivian asked Ari to dance and you went with your friend Billie. When the dance ended, Vivian kissed Ari. It wasn't long, drawn out or overtly passionate but it was a full, on the lips kiss. And it had an effect on Ari, a huge effect. Terry and I didn't want to get involved in your personal business but I really should have said something before now."

"It's not the easiest thing in the world to say, Jade. 'Oh by the way Kate, your so-called friend was seducing your girlfriend almost in front of your face while you were busy chatting.' Not something that comes up in everyday conversation," Kate trailed off, the hurt evident in her voice.

"Is there anything I can do Kate?" Jade asked.

"Yeah, close the door on your way out."

* * * *

When Kate summoned Meg and then summarily dismissed her after telling her to cancel all of Kate's appointments, Meg knew something major had happened. Meg tried to ask what was wrong but was rather roughly told to just 'get out' by an obviously upset Kate.

Meg let it go for the moment and busied herself with clearing Kate's schedule for the rest of the day. Meg's only clue was that all of this seemed to happen when Jade's visit ended. Meg, needing to get to the bottom of this, called Jade.

"Hello, this is Megan Reece, Jade, I need to talk to you for a moment please."

"Hello Megan, I suppose this is about what Kate and I discussed this afternoon. Let me guess, she's upset and you want to know why but she's not saying," Jade asked.

"Yes. Please Jade, she's in her office and told me to cancel everything for today. I'm worried about her."

"Okay look I'm only going to tell you because I know how close you are to her and how much she trusts you. Her girlfriend, Ari, seems to have cheated on her and now Kate's world is falling apart. I couldn't help her; I'm not that close a friend but maybe you can. She'll need a shoulder to cry on and support her when she confronts Ari and her friend Vivian, who Ari might have cheated with."

"Oh God ... you mean Vivian who owns the nightclub?" Meg asked, shocked that Kate's really good friend would do that.

"Yes, I'm afraid so."

"I've got to go to her; thank you Jade."

"Sure thing, please do what you can and let me know what happens."

"I will; bye."

* * * *

Kate had hidden out in her office for the past hour and Meg worried what she might find when she opened the door. She didn't bother to use the alert light to let Kate know she was coming but just opened the door and went in.

Kate was in her chair which was turned halfway facing the window. On her desk there was an open bottle of bourbon that was half empty and in her hand was a quartered glass of the liquid.

If Kate registered Meg's presence, she didn't show it as she gulped down the dark brown liquid and reached for the bottle to pour another drink. Meg quickly snatched the bottle away, causing Kate to snarl at her. She placed it out of Kate's reach and began signing.

"Kate please, this is not going to do you any good."

"Leave me Meg, let me drown my sorrows and numb my pain," Kate said, her voice slightly slurred. She turned away from Meg, who walked around the desk and stood in front of her.

"Please Kate, this will only make things worse. Talk to me, let me help if I can or if nothing else, let me be a shoulder for you to lean on," Meg signed. Kate looked up at her, her eyes filled with hurt and Meg's heart broke. Before she could stop herself, she pulled Kate to her and hugged her tightly, desperately wanting to take all of Kate's hurt away.

"I thought it was all going so well," Kate said. "I didn't think Viv would ... and why did it have to be with ... and Ari, she and I, we ... I really don't ..." For the next few minutes Kate cried hot, bitter tears as Meg held her, rubbed her back and though Kate couldn't hear it, Meg whispered words of comfort.

Eyes red and feeling embarrassed by it all, Kate let go of Meg. Meg stepped back and watched. Kate wouldn't meet her gaze. She stood, wobbled a bit, mumbled a thank you, grabbed her purse and proceeded to walk unsteadily to the door.

Meg grabbed her boss by the arm to turn her around and Kate almost fell with Meg's hold being all that kept her upright.

"Let go Meg. I've got to go find ...," Kate began but Meg stepped in front of her and spoke while holding on to Kate's shoulders so that the very inebriated woman wouldn't fall or miss Meg's lips.

"The only place you need to be going is home. You are in no condition to go anywhere else. I'll drive you. Hold on to me and we'll go slowly."

Kate tried to protest but Meg would have none of it. After a brief stop at her desk for her purse, Meg guided Kate to her car. She had been to Kate's apartment a couple of times during the past few years and had no problems getting there.

Kate fumbled in her purse for her key and when she finally found it couldn't seem to fit it in the lock. Meg took over and got the door open. They both went inside and Kate dumped her purse on the couch and fought to remove her shoes, finally getting one off as she tumbled onto the sofa.

Meg shook her head and knelt down to remove the other shoe. Kate looked at her, remembering how much she admired that beautiful face and sensual looking body.

"Would you like me to make some coffee or would you prefer to go to bed?" Meg asked.

"Bed sounds good," Kate said and tried to stand. She fell back and chuckled softly. "Or I could sleep right here."

"No, I'll help you," Meg offered. She helped Kate balance enough to walk to her bedroom. As they reached the bed, Kate plopped down, pulling Meg with her.

Meg landed on top of Kate with their faces almost touching. They were so close Meg could feel Kate's breath on her lips. There was a very awkward moment where both seemed unable to move. Meg blushed; Kate felt the urge to kiss those sweet, sexy lips.

"Sorry," Meg mumbled and pushed off of Kate. Kate wasn't really able to read the word since it came out so fast but got the gist of it.

"Not your fault," Kate countered. Before Meg could move, Kate started unbuttoning her shirt. Meg stood frozen as Kate managed to sit up and removed her shirt, leaving her in a light blue, sexy looking sports bra. Meg couldn't help but stare at her boss as she fought to stand, her breasts jiggling in the deep cut of the bra as she moved.

Kate seemed oblivious to Meg as she worked at removing her pants. When she finally got the button and zipper undone, they fell to the floor and bunched around her ankles, leaving her in a cute pair of hip hugging boy shorts that matched the color of her bra.

Meg was in awe of how fit and well toned Kate was. She had a flat stomach with a well defined four pack. Meg admired the fine lines of muscle that moved as Kate tried to get her feet untangled from her pants. She almost fell over again but Meg was able to grab her and keep her standing.

Meg's inner self was rebelling at the stirrings that she felt as she held on to a partially naked Kate. Her body felt firm, strong and sensually smooth as well. Meg quickly pushed those feeling aside and tried to concentrate on helping Kate. She managed to sit Kate down on the bed and knelt to untangle her pants.

Her nose was hit with a mixture of Kate's sweat, perfume and something else that Meg identified as Kate's scent of arousal. It was mild but definitely there. She had a fleeting thought about seeing Kate naked that scared her, causing her to quickly stand.

"I'm going to go now Kate. I'll lock the door on my way out okay," Meg quickly signed. She stayed long enough to make sure that Kate lay in the center of the bed before practically running from the apartment.

Chapter 20

Meg desperately needed a drink despite the fact that she knew it was not the answer. What the hell was going on with her? Why did she have that kind of reaction to Kate? She wasn't gay. She knew for a long time that Kate had an eye for her. It was a huge boost to her self-esteem. Kate was beautiful and successful and lusted after her. It made Meg feel special but nothing more ― until today.

Reaching her home, she went straight to her bathroom and washed her face with some cold water. She stared at herself in the mirror as her thoughts went back to Kate. She had seen such hurt in Kate's eyes and heard it in the woman's voice. It was only natural for Meg to want to help her, to want to ease her heartache and make her feel better.

Of course all of those feelings were what one friend felt for another but what about her other feelings. Why was she suddenly having thoughts about Kate's body? And getting aroused, turned on by Kate's scent? How could that be?

She could still smell Kate's perfume lingering on her own clothes. The smell sparked the memory of Kate's other scent; that dull musk that every woman knows all too well from her own body.

"Jesus! Get a grip. What the hell is up with you?" Meg said out loud as her mind went back to seeing Kate in her underwear. She hurriedly stripped off her clothes and showered, scrubbing hard to get Kate's scent off of her body and hopefully out of her mind.

Wrapped in her robe, she poured a glass of wine and gulped it down as she sat on her sofa and tried to do something, anything to keep her mind off of what happened earlier.

She turned on the TV and flipped through the channels but nothing seemed to hold her interest so she switched it off. She tried to read but couldn't focus; tried some music but had the same problem. She grabbed another glass of wine and switched on her computer. She began surfing the internet, checking her mail and visiting some shopping sites.

She finally began to relax with the second glass and started following links on one of the sites that led her to a free adult stories site. She browsed some of the titles and a short story caught her attention.

A typical young heroine, beautiful, sexy and in danger meets and is rescued by a handsome knight in shining armor. But this damsel in distress story didn't just end with a kiss as the hero swept the young beauty away and then, very descriptively, ravished her six ways from Sunday.

By the time Meg finished reading she was flushed and aroused but knew this was the last thing she needed. given what had been on her mind. She shut off her computer and decided to forgo anything else sexual and just take a nap.

Pulling a long t-shirt over her panties, she crawled into bed and closed her eyes. It didn't take long for her to drift off as her mind began to dream.

* * * *

She was running, running away from the men on horseback chasing her. Through trees and bushes, she weaved her way trying to escape. Out of nowhere one appeared, blocking her path. She veered left to avoid his grasp; her foot caught on a raised tree root and she fell.

The others arrived, they were three in all. Laughing, they dismounted and moved to her. They were slavers and she would be sold as a concubine after they had sampled her wares.

She screamed, begged and cursed at them which only amused them as they surrounded her, hands grabbing at her, taunting and torturing her.

The sound of hooves caused them to stop and look around. The large, black stallion, its rider clad in silver armor, was thundering towards them. Sword drawn, shield in hand, the knight, for this newcomer could be nothing else, charged. One swing, two, three, and the men were dispatched. Wounded; disabled but not killed.

The knight vaulted from his horse, sheathed the large sword, swung the shield onto his armored back and offered a gloved hand to the damsel. His face was covered by a helmet; dark brown eyes looked down at the damsel.

She took the offered hand and was pulled to her feet and into the knight's arms. He led her to his horse and lifted her into the saddle. He climbed up behind her and held the reins, his arms encasing her sides, keeping her secure and safe.

They rode for a while in silence and came upon a small hut. The knight got off, helped her down and secured his horse. He led her inside where there was only one room that held a bed and a fireplace.

He lit the fire and the room became warm. He turned to her, his eyes ablaze with want, need, desire, passion. The damsel felt it too, wanted it. Without prompting, she began to remove her cloak, boots, gloves, dress, and under garments. The knight watched, mesmerized, as the beauty revealed herself to his hungry gaze.

When she was naked she took a step towards the knight but he held up his hand to halt her and pointed to the bed. She nodded and moved to it, lying back and watching the knight.

He started with his armor, unlatching it and taking it off. He turned his back to her as he placed it in the corner of the room. He stripped off his boots, his gloves and under clothes all the while keeping his back to her. He was small in stature and lightly muscled from what she could see. Lastly he took off the helmet. Short, jet black hair was revealed and then he turned.

The damsel gasped; her knight was not a handsome man but a stunning woman.

She moved fluidly towards the bed and paused, as if waiting to see if the damsel would reject her. The damsel was in awe, but recovered and extended her hand for the knight to join her.

The knight climbed on top of the damsel, pressing her lithe body to the curvy one beneath her. She stroked the damsel's cheek and spoke for the first time.

"Beautiful," she said before her lips descended to the damsels. The kiss was soft and sweet at first, but as it lingered it became deep and then hungry. Tongues intertwined as they possessed each other completely.

When they parted, the knight's lips trailed down to the full, rounded breasts and the pert nipples. Her hand trailed over skin, across curves and settled between the damsel's legs. Nether lips were parted, swollen with need and wet with anticipation.