Finding Molly

Story Info
Searching for the right woman to mother his children.
12.9k words
4.7
45.9k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1

Walker West grew up on the edge of a small town and after high school graduation worked with his father, a farm and ranch fencing contractor. During Walker's eighteenth year on the job his father, who'd never recovered from his second wife's death from cancer a year earlier, died from a heart attack while playing poker with his cronies in the back room of a bar.

Fifty-eight thousands bucks was all Walker could get for the house, truck and fencing equipment. He worked with the new contractor for three weeks to get him on the right track and then headed west.

Nine hours on trains, changing at times and having the feeling he was doing some backtracking, convinced Walker to get off at the next sizeable city and that's how he came to take a room in Rossiter.

Walker's only vice was he fucked women, almost any woman who took a liking to him, although he never directly paid for it. A weakness for the flesh had lead him into some fights that he won and fights that he lost with husbands or boyfriends and he'd had a couple of STD scares but somehow he'd scraped through with his good health intact and his dick unscarred.

The worst misadventure had been when a cuckold husband's two brothers held him down and the husband pulled out a knife and said he'd remove 'the Motherfucker's nuts', but apparently easier said than done. The aggrieved guy had slashed through Walker's belt, jerked open his pants but as he put the steel against the scrotum he suddenly vomited over his brothers and Walker. In the ensuing bedlam with the brothers cursing and fighting Walker managed to escape and even ended up with the knife that he gave to his father who later lost it.

During the monotonous time on trains Walker had thought about his future. With savings he had more than $130,000 and concluded it was time to settle down with a nice lady and for her to punch out a couple of kids to build a West family. His late mother would have been proud of him thinking like that. He was two when a horse fatally kicked her.

The look of Rossiter appealed to Walker, not being a place of all glitter and no substance. And it was big with a population of almost 40,000.

Widow Chappell... that's what she called herself... was a homely soul but a skinflint with the food. Walker was paying for a coffin-sized room plus breakfast and dinner and his sheets changed every tenth day and his towel replaced every fourteenth day. He considered it a good deal for what Mrs Chappell charged apart from the kindergarten-sized meals. But some of the women residents never ate more than half their meals and would push their plates across to Walker to clean up. They thought that was cute but the two bank guys and the insurance guy thought he was uncouth.

"You conduct is disgraceful," opined the insurance guy one evening, acting as if he were boss of the dining room. Unfortunately for the guy that night he was seated directly opposite Walker who reached across, hauled the guy across the table by his lapels and slapped him hard, snarling, "Don't you dare lip me buster."

Wiping about blood from his mouth Maurice whimpered, "I'm bleeding."

"Great, bleed to death you loudmouth."

Two of the females clapped and the other two joined in. From that night the three other guys grouped defensively at the far end of the table and a couple of the women took Walker with them whenever they went out together to the movies or to a bar. Because none of the females including Mrs Chappell appealed to Walker as the prospective mother of his children he didn't pursue the opportunities on offer and the women, aged between eighteen and thirty-eight, simply assumed he was gay.

Walker was unsuccessful in finding work initially because he didn't have a prepared CV, written references or even a phone number for a previous employer. However he did strike it lucky. He was out jogging round a council reserve and when taking a breather watched a council guy attempting to run a wire along a replacement fence line.

He stopped and chatted to the council foreman whose two assistants were away on an urgent job. Walker offered to help but the guy said no, there was an insurance problem. He looked at his watch and said it was mid-morning coffee time, jumped into his pickup and was gone for forty minutes.

When he returned he boggled. Three of the four plain high-tensile strands were strung out and tensioned correctly and Walker had dumped five battens (droppers) between each two posts as required to evenly space the wires apart to make the fence stronger.

The guy had forgotten about insurance problems and allowed Walker to work with him. Walker was doing it to keep in touch with real work. They had finished stapling the battens to the wire and had loaded all the gear into the pickup and were leaning over the side yarning when a supervisor drove up.

"How the hell did you get this fence finished so quickly Owen?"

"This guy helped me. He used to work for his father who was a fencing contractor."

"Do you work for us Buddy?"

"Nah," Walker yawned.

"Jesus Owen... insurance and public liability."

"I know. Look Royce, why not get him on the payroll? He's looking for work. You could send him and me out to the reservoir and do that seven miles of re-wiring and some post replacements. We've put it off for two years and the patience of the State Conservation Department must be wearing real thin."

"Oh yeah, great idea. So would you like to work for us young man?"

"Yeah, I'll do a bit of fencing for you. With a fencing job that long we'll need a tractor with hydraulic pounder, materials dumped 400 yards apart and a spinning jenny mounted on Owen's pickup. Then we two can rip into it."

"Right we already have quantities worked out. See to it that he gets what he wants Owen. Bring him in and see me first thing in the morning. By then I'll have approval to hire him. What's your name?"

"Walker West."

The supervisor grinned and said that was a name for a movie star. "Well we'll be sending our two fencing crews up to observe your techniques and aptitude. You appear to have a head down and ass up approach as well as utilizing modern techniques and equipment. We may as well learn from you as well as use you."

"That's fine Royce. Um Owen and I will be hard at it. What about sending someone up each day with hot food and Italian machine coffee at noon? Hard work requires deep fueling."

"Yeah, yeah," Royce laughed. "The elite crew. The mayor would have a fit if she found I was pulling something like that. I know, her daughter is on the payroll swanning around doing nothing of note. She's pretty with great tits. I could send her up with everything wrapped in pink and delivered with a great smile."

Royce almost rolled around he was laughing so much.

"I don't care who delivers it Royce. Just get it done and you'll see the results. This 150-yard baby you see strung up here is just a forerunner of what Owen and I will achieve up at the reservoir."

Owen looked alarmed. "Hold on pal, my sexy wife would kill me if I arrived home half-dead with fatigue."

Royce rubbed his chin. "The mayor did ask if I could find her daughter some delivery work to do. She hasn't had much of an education and has an awful work record having switched jobs nineteen jobs. Delivering food could be within her capabilities. She needs exercise carrying boobs that big."

Walker looked pleased but Owen said, "In your dreams pal; no one on council gets hot meals delivered, not even the mayor."

After Walker signed on next morning, Owen picked up a new spinning jenny and he drove Walker out to the reservoir and they continued along the fence line for an inspection.

"Jesus, some one has been up here and removed the old barbed wire probably to sell for scrap so we get some of our investment back," Owen grinned. "That's saved us heaps of work. Coiling that stuff would have taken us weeks. We are also lucky we only have to keep cattle out, so it's just a four-strand fence."

"That's twenty-eight miles of wire to hang, stretch and knot."

"Christ Walker, I know that. Do you think I know nothing?"

"Okay then how long will this job take us?"

"Search me. I'm only here to lay out wire, stretch and loose staple it and nail battens. I suppose you know?"

"To build a 7-mile four-wire fence on prepared and easy ground would take approximately 700 man-hours but luckily we have most of the posts in but we still have a total of twenty-eight miles of wire to hang. Provided there are not too many replacement posts to bang in I reckon working eight-hour days six days a week we should be finished in four weeks or sooner if you get off your butt."

"The estimate is four men to take six weeks."

Walker smiled. "The difference is pal you and I are here to work but you are the boss. You can slack off but don't expect me to back off when there's work to be done. How many battens between posts have been specified?"

"Four instead of five."

"Then we'll finish inside a month, no sweat."

The tractor was delivered with some posts at 9:30 and Owen and Walker were underway.

Just before noon as Owen was about to jump off the tractor he yelled, "Vehicle coming, lights flashing. Christ do you think Royce has actually sent us lunch?"

"Yeah I thought he would," Walker lied, arriving to stand beside Owen as the older man jumped off the tractor.

They gaped as a lovely blonde waved and called, "I'm Molly Brown. I've brought you guys the elite team lunch."

"Jesus she's Mayor Brown's daughter," Owen said almost reverently.

Walker, dressed in thick socks and boots, short shorts and a thick black sleeveless vest strode forward and Molly almost fell over her own feet gawking at the six-two guy with dark long hair and a mile-wide smile.

"Hi I'm Walker, do I kiss you?" Walker said, knowing this was the type of woman he had in mind to marry.

"I-I don't know," Molly stammered.

"Sweat from work is little different to sweat from sex," he grinned as he kissed her.

They heard Owen say, "Jesus pal."

Molly and Walker were like two teenagers.

The thirty-one year old said, "Y-you kiss nicely."

"Shucks Molly, you are really great to kiss. Oh yummy."

"What?" she said crossly, noticing what he'd openly glanced at.

"The smell of fresh coffee. Magnificent. We'll be working here for a month so expect this service every day but not Saturday."

"Will you work Saturdays?" she said in surprise.

"Yeah the extra work days make the big job shorter."

She giggled and said she'd deliver on Saturdays as well. She was sick of having nothing to do.

"So we'll be right for a date on Saturday nights."

"Excuse me?"

"Oh Jesus," Owen said, now up close and smelling the coffee.

"I wish to eat out with you on Saturday nights and perhaps to fool around a bit if you are that way inclined."

"That way inclined?"

"Oh let's keep it simply initially. The invitation is dinner somewhere this Saturday night."

"Oh thank you, how lovely. I accept. Guys are too scared to date me because of my mom who can be a real dragon at times."

"Great we have a date. Please stay with us for a bite and coffee. I'd like to keep on looking at you."

"Um hi, I believe you are Mr Johns?"

"Yes Miss Brown but call me Owen if you wish. The guy who'll be dating you is Walker West."

"Oh what a lovely name."

Misinterpreting whose name Molly had referred to, Owen looked at her in surprise and said he'd never heard anyone reckon Owen was a beautiful name.

Molly glanced at Walker and giggled. "I'll play mother. I brought a rug thinking it would be rough and ready out here."

"You are very intelligent Molly."

Molly blushed hugely at Walker's compliment and Owen sighed "Jesus."

Eventually they waved Molly off and Walker said, "We'll have to work faster this afternoon to make up for that extra half-hour we added to our half-hour break."

"The Mayor will want your balls for a necklace when Molly tells her how you spoke to her like a common tart."

"Like a modern young women I think."

"Like a common tart."

"Have it your way but I ask you, who got the date?"

"Young man, you know not what you do."

"Relax, I know how to stand up to dragons. My late stepmom was one. Tell me how you met the lovely darling who became your wife."

"She wasn't exactly beautiful."

"But you thought she was ever so lovely."

"Yeah, do you know Janice?"

"No of course not. Here we go with the knot. Pull it tight closer into the strainer. That's it and now allows Jenny to turn freely while I drive the pickup the quarter mile for this string but slow her if I slow or stop and keep talking to me about Janice. How long was it after you met her before you fucked her?"

"Jesus Walker, you don't want to know much do you? Well I'm saying nothing."

"Go on. I bet you were so shy she had to unzip you and help herself."

"That's bullshit. If you must know her mom had gone to get buy milk and bread so I..."

And Owen blathered everything.

They were driving back to the city late afternoon when Owen said, "Christ I can't believe I told you my first carnal experience with Janice in such detail."

"What the hell are you jabbering about? You told me nothing of the sort."

"Don't be dopey, I told you..."

Owen caught the stupid grin and laughed. "You're all right pal. Do you think Miss Brown will show up at noon tomorrow?"

"Yeah, right on the dot. She'll have on a sexy dress with make-up piled thick, her cheeks will be flushed and she won't be able to keep her eyes off me."

"In your dreams pal. Why don't you come to dinner tomorrow night? You're bound to give Janice a few laughs. She thinks the guys I work with are what she calls a dour lot of aimless souls."

"Janice sounds polite and knowledgeable."

"Eh?"

Next day at noon Owen was peeing against the tractor tire wondering if Janice really meant it when she'd said that morning they should adopt a kid when the RAV-4 pulled up. Too late he was caught red-faced.

He zipped up and waved and when Molly came up to him in a sexy dress and her freckle hidden under make-up he said, "Sorry about that."

She smiled. "It's okay. Want me to get a portable toilet sent up? You are adjacent to the city's water supply."

"But we pee on this side of the levee. We are very particular about that."

"Oh very intelligent. Um where's Handsome."

Owen grinned, "No one of that description works up here."

She smiled and Owen said, "That's the pickup coming now. Would you like me to give you two some space?"

"No but that's a lovely offer. He's rather high-powered for me so it's best I get used to him in small doses. Is he married?"

"Nah says he can't find the right woman."

Owen watched Molly touch her hair and then straightened her sundress and look down the fence-line eagerly as the cab of the pickup breasted the rise.

"Please don't mention what we were just talking about Owen."

"No of course not Miss Brown. You'll not want him to know you are keen."

"Omigod Owen am I that obvious? For heavens sakes call me Molly."

Owen lied and said no, she didn't appear overly keen.

She looked relieved and pushed her chest forward slightly.

Owen leaned back against the big tractor wheel as if expected to be entertained.

As Walker stepped out of the cab Molly ran forward and almost skidded to a stop just short of him.

"Oh hi Molly. All prettied up to look good for Owen I see?"

"No I just wanted you to see me..."

She stopped, looking uncertain with one heel raised as if ready to turn and flee.

"Baby would I like to get my hands on those two beauties but unfortunately I don't know you well enough yet. If the sweat doesn't bother you kiss me. I am SO pleased to see you."

"Omigod," Molly cried and rushed forward and pressed right up against Walker and kissed him.

"Gee that was swell Molly. You must be the best kisser within a hundred miles of the Rossiter City Hall."

"Mrs Johns is probably a great kisser," Molly said, doing her best to be inclusive.

"I'll let you know tomorrow who well she kisses because she and Owen are hosting me at dinner tonight."

"Oh really? How sweet. Well come along and spread our out lunch. This is the most exciting part of my day."

"Well yes, I can understand that. My pal Owen has that effect on pretty young ladies."

Molly appeared ready to die of frustration while poor Owen was looking for a hole in which to hide.

But at that point Walker backed-off with his quick quips and the leisurely hour over lunch just flew.

As the men rose to return to work, leaving Molly to clear away, she asked, "Am I required to wear a dress when I come up here or will shorts and a top be okay?"

"Owen is the foreman, he should answer that."

"Um this is one of those occasions when I delegate my crew to answer the question."

Walker scratched his armpit and said straight-faced, "Shorts and a skimpy strapless tied top will be fine Molly."

"Skimpy?" she giggled and pointed, "What with these?"

The men strode off grinning.

* * *

Molly and her mother Nancy Brown shared a secret that potentially would raise Cain if it ever got out. They used each other to practice safe sex.

Guilt weighed heavily on Mayor Brown but her daughter had a more simplified mind and she viewed it as quite acceptable though not something to talk about of course. She thought probably half of all mothers had at least one sexual encounter with their daughters, although she was unable to quote any authority to back that assertion.

They'd been at it for more than ten years, after Sid Brown left Nancy for his secretary and just before she was elected Mayor and she had been wracked with tension. It had started innocently enough with Molly performing shoulder and neck rubs, and that continued into full body massaging or Molly's idea of what massaging was, but it seemed to work for Nancy. Then after a long massage one wet Sunday afternoon they went into the shower together without any discussion and during the soaping Molly somehow pierced Nancy's pussy with a finger. Nancy dreamily opened her legs wider and so it went from there and within two weeks they were making each other come and performed that pleasing routine at least twice a week.

Molly loved seeing her mom drained of hostility, thought it would last no much longer that a couple of hours and she enjoyed having her mom get her off because Nancy was better at it than any guy who'd ever had has fingers up Molly and in more than ten years quite a number of guys had that honor.

Molly wished her mom, a divorcee, would find an unmarried guy to provide her with sexual relief and then her political career would not be at risk. She wondered if Walker and she were to have a fling would he be available after it ended to take on her mom? He didn't appear to be the type who'd be scared of her mom and he wasn't married.

That evening during dinner Nancy said, "I've learned that you are delivering lunch daily to an elite team. What the hell is an elite team and who authorized them to be feted in this extraordinary manner and to involve you?"

"Mom I've met him."

"Oh yes and it's not that I haven't hear that line before. Is he in the elite team?"

"Yes I believe he's the driving force. They are two guys working on renewing the eastern boundary fence of Eaglehead reservoir. He's a gun fencer and has been temporarily employed with one council guy Owen um Owen Johns in charge.

"Well at least that work is good news. The head of the conservation department has been at us to complete the job. They removed the droppers and wire and have been waiting for us to reinstate the fence. I asked you, who authorized your involvement?"

"You did. You asked one of the works division's supervisors to find some delivery work for me and the Director of Works Mr Stevens approved the drop-off of hot food and coffee in as requested in return for the huge savings."