Finding Mom

Story Info
Son and mother find love in bad and good.
3k words
4.31
470.1k
97
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,043 Followers

My father was the biggest prick to ever walk the earth. For the last sixteen years he had down graded my mother to the point that, she was thinking of killing herself.

It was nothing for him to look at her and say things like, " Damn you’re a fat fucking pig," or " I wish you would learn to fuck so I didn’t have to go out and find pussy."

The one that really hurt Mom was, " I guess I could fuck you in the ass so, I don’t have to see your face."

Many night I sat up, holding Mom, rocking her and telling her he was wrong. That she was a pretty lady and that Dad was just a ass hole.

I wanted to tell her that I loved her as a woman and not as a mother. To show her how hard my cock got when I held her but, she was my Mother. To caress her body, kiss her, love her into the morning.

Until one rainy dark night, while driving home drunk, he was killed. Mom nor I were very upset by his death. The one good thing that he had ever done for Mom and I, he had a very large life insurance policy.

Mom and myself started to enjoy life as we had never known. I got Mom to start shopping for new clothes, sexy ones, I mite add.

Very sexy bra and panty sets led the list. Then on to short skirts and some see-through blouses.

In one of the shops, Mom looked at me and said, " You know Ken, I will never wear any of this stuff outside."

I just looked back at her with the grin of the Devil, " I know, I don’t want to share you with anybody else."

Before long Mom was giving me hard ON’s 24 hours a day. She looked so good showing her long smooth legs and big supple breast.

Mom is five foot and ten inches tall. She has curly black hair to the middle of her back. Big blue eyes that can melt ice.

Mom’s breast size is a 38 dd. With very large dark pink areola circles that can been seen through almost every blouse she owns.

Her nipples, have to be the best I have ever seen. They are also dark pink, about an inch and a half around and about one inch long. When it’s cold or she is horny, there’s no way she can hide them.

Mom and I also started going to a gym not far from our house. Of course I had Mom buy every sexy work suit for her that we could find. She turned every head in the gym, men and some of the ladies. I made sure I stayed close to her.

A few of the men would try to help Mom, she always told them, " I think my man can help me just fine." And rub my ass or the best, run her hand up my thigh.

Oh sorry, my name is Ken. I turned eighteen a few months before my Dad was killed. I’m six foot tall, 160 pounds. Black hair, dark brown eyes and a ten inch cock.

In just a few weeks Mom was looking even better than before, her ass had toned up. Her thighs were more firm, FUCK, SHE WAS A TOTAL BABE. And all mine.

One night Mom and I were watching a travel show about Cruise Ships. She jumped up and said, " Lets do it, a three month cruise. You and me, eating, drinking. Playing in the pool, getting a sun tan."

"Why not, we have the money," I took I deep breath, " Can I pick out your bikini’s?"

"What?" She gave me a sexy look, " I guess they will be tiny, see-through?"

"Why not?" I gazed up and down her body, " You could give a dead man a hard on."

Mom was shocked, " Do you really think I look that good?"

Mom….. " This was a big step for me, " You make me hard day and night."

She looked like a little girl that had just got a big bag of candy. Mom just stood there with a big sexy smile on her face.

She snuggled next to me on the sofa and we finished watching the show. Right before she moved to get up, I pulled her to me. Giving her a soft kiss on her lips.

Mom’s face turned a light shade of red and her nipples got hard in a second, " You better watch that big boy, I haven’t had sex in a very…… very long time."

"Oh yeah…… maybe we can work on that," My hand brushed her right nipple, " Are you cold… or just real horny Mom?"

She gave me a little smack on my hand, " Keep your hands to your self buddy." She giggled and RAN to bed.

The next morning we went to the Travel Agent, She looked at me and ask, " So, what kind of room would you and your wife like?"

I replied, " Something big, maybe a Honey Moon suite would be nice," I looked at Mom, pulling her face to mine. I slide my tongue in her mouth with no resistance at all, probing all around her hot little mouth, as I pulled away I ask, " What do you think baby?"

Poor Mom stuttered, she was in shock from my kiss " I… I think it would be very nice."

We had everything set up and would leave the next day. we hurried all over town buying thing we would need or want on such a long cruise.

Some where in all our running around I looked at Mom and said, " Oh shit, I almost forgot the most important things."

"What’s that Baby?" She ask.

With a big grin I replied, " Your sexy bikini’s I get to pick out for you!!!"

She giggled a little, " Oh no, I get to run around naked, on a ship full of people."

We found a shop that made all my dreams come true. They stocked nothing but the best bikini’s. Mom felt a little out of place at first but, when the saleslady ask, " So, your what? About 25, a size 5?"

Mom loved it, she was 40 and looked 25. When Mom had tried of a few bikini’s she started to loosen up and was acting like a Fashion Model. It was great, to my surprise Mom had picked some pretty skimpy suits herself.

There was one thing that Mom would have to do and I mean do fast. SHAVE, she had one hairy muff.

When we got home I pulled Mom on my lap, " Mom, I don’t know really how to say this but…….. you’re very hairy……… we need to shave your… ummm…. Between your legs."

She had a red face, " I know, I never had much reason to do anything until now."

I gave her a soft hug, " You go get ready and take a nice hot bath, then we’ll fix you up. O.K.?"

She soaked in the tub about an hour before she came back wearing a silk bath robe that just did cover her panty covered ass. She looked so good, I walked to her pulling her into my arms. Hugging her and caressing her long back.

I felt her breathing increase a little as she pushed her hips into me. My hands moved all around her now, finding her very tight, 36 inch ass. Mom melted in my arms, I could have had her body, her love right then but, I came back down to earth.

"I’ve never done this before," She was embarrassed, " What if I cut myself?"

"Mom,…… I could do it if you want.?"

Her face got the reddest I had every seen, " WHAT?……Sense when do you learn to shave a woman’s……… privates?"

I looked at the floor, I knew Mom was going to get pissed, " The summer I turned 16."

Mom was shocked, " WHAT?…. MY SISTER?…… YOUR AUNT? When we get back I will kill her."

"It’s O.K. Mom……," I hugged her to me, " She taught me so much, how to hold a woman, how to caress, and most of all," I was caressing Mom’s fine ass, " Mom, she taught me how to make love to a beautiful woman, like you."

"She still did wrong, I’m going to kill her………" Mom said grinding her hips into me, " You shave me but, you better not get out of line, O.K.?"

We went to the kitchen, I pulled the table over next to the sink, " You ready gorgeous?" I ask.

"I guess, this is very…… embarrassing, and kind of sexy." Mom said.

"It will be fine, I did Aunt Sue every day. She loved it." And I winked at Mom.

Her face got red again, " You are a nasty son, you know that?"

I picked her up, setting her on the table, " I need to pull down your panties now."

"I hope I can go through with this……." As she pulled her wet panties down.

"O.K now lie down and spread your legs," She did, " OH MOM, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL."

My eyes took in her unbelievable sex. She had nice long and the fullest pussy lips I had ever seen. Her clit was hard and sticking up for me to see. My cock got so hard I had to pull it out of my Jeans.

"WOW….Mom, this is going to kill me." I said.

"Why Baby?"

"You are so sexy, hot and if you weren’t my Mom…" I replied.

"If I wasn’t your Mom, what?"

I looked deep into her eyes and said, " I would make love to you, a lot."

Poor Mom didn’t say another word, she just laid there as I shaved her hairy pussy. When I rubbed the shaving cream on her she jump a little. Maybe it was because I ran my finger down the length of her ‘Pussy Slit’.

The hair slowly came off, exposing Moms bare pussy to me. As I shaved her, my finger caressed her skin, making sure she was smooth. She stopped jumping when I touched her, now I sore I could hear little moans coming from her.

I washed the last of the shave cream away and ask, " Well, how does it feel?"

Mom sat up, running her fingers around her pussy, " I can’t believe I let you do this to me. What did you to your Aunt, after you shaved her?"

"Mother…. How could you ask such a thing?" I teased, " if you must know, I would lick her from top to bottom…."

"I still can’t believe she let you do them things to her."

"Don’t Knock it, till you try it, Mom."

With a sad look on her face she told me, " Your Dad never did anything to me but….," Mom had a very red face, " lay me on my back and fu… love me until he came and that was all."

"Oh you poor thing," my hands moved to her thighs, caressing very slow, " Aunt Lisa, taught me how to make my woman cum first. How to make you cum all night."

"I bet she did," Mom said moving into my arms, " what else did she ‘teach’ you?"

My fingers moved to Moms pussy," she gasp for air as my fingers invaded her, " lay back down and I’ll show you."

Mom laid back down, with a scared ‘little girl’ look on her face. I moved my mouth to her, covering her. My tongue started moving up and down her slit.

"OH…. KEN…. YES…. YES." Mom screamed.

My tongue ravished every inch of her wet, shaved pussy. I wanted her to feel what love was, not just a ‘ fast fuck’. Then, all at once, I shoved my tongue deep inside her wet ‘love nest’.

"OH… KEN… DO ME BABY… DO IT." Mom screamed again.

I had my fingers, tongue and I wanted to ram my rock hard cock inside her. Aunt Lisa loved it when I ate her out, poor Mom had never had anything done to her, I was guessing she was about to explode on my face.

Then it happened, " OH KEN, I’M CUMMING…. I’M CUMING."

Moms legs wrapped around my head, shoving her pussy into my mouth. I licked and sucked her as fast and hard as I could. Her orgasms came one after the other. Until, she fell limp on the table.

"Oh my GOD," Mom panted, " remind me to THANK Lisa when we get back. And I’m going to need your help getting to my room."

I helped her from the table, my cock, that I had pulled out of my jeans, went right between Moms legs. She just looked at me, with lust in her eyes.

She leaned down to look and said, " Oh Baby, I’m sorry…. I shouldn’t have let you do that to me."

"Yes Mom, it was me… not you. I can fix this." Looking down to my hurting cock.

"Help me to my room," Moms hand found my cock, " you helped me… the least I can do is…. help you."

Mom pushed me back on her bed, pulling my jeans off, " In high school, I was the best at giving Head," her hands caressed my cock shaft, " I never had one this nice and big but, I’ll try my best."

Moms mouth covered my cock with no problem, she sucked like it was her last cock she would ever get in her life. She moved up and down my hard pole as fast as she could go.

"Oh Mom…. Yes…. Suck it, baby…. Suck it…" I moaned.

I started cumming before I could tell her, Mom just sucked me even harder. Draining my cock of all the stored up cum.

"Oh Mom…. I…. I… love you."

Her eyes opened, a little smile came on her lips as she kept sucking me. I knew I had found my true love, my Mother.

"WOW, that was great Mom. I’m going to find something to eat. Do you want anything." I asked.

"No, I’ll be there in a minute," Mom said, as she caressed my face, " I have a surprise for you."

I went to the kitchen, searching for any kind of food I could get my hands on. After a successful find, I started back to Moms room.

There she stood, wearing what looked like a ‘ Frederick’s of Hollywood’ wedding dress. It had a sheer, vale covering her face. The gown was also sheer, allowing me to see her breast and wonderful hips.

Looking down Mom had matching sheer panties, with white thigh high stockings and white 6 inch high heels. She looked like she had just stepped out of a good magazine.

"Oh Mom," I gasp, as my eyes roamed her body, " you look great. When did you buy this?"

With a big smile she replied, " Today, I had one the Sales Girls, put it in with my things."

"I guess you know what’s going to happen?" I told Mom as I walked towards her, " tonight, you’re going to be my woman, my love and my Bride."

Mom moved into my arms, " I know, I’ve wanted this for so long. I’ve loved you as a man for the last five years. Every time you would hold me, I would feel your hardness. I wanted you for so long, tonight my dreams will come true."

We hugged, pressing our bodies together. My cock shaft found it’s way to Moms hot pussy. My hands caressed her lovely firm ass. Pushing her into my cock shaft.

"Oh Baby, love your Mother like you did your Aunt Lisa." Mom begged.

"No way Mom," I said, rubbing my cock meat between her legs, " I’m going to love you better."

"Take me…. I’m yours."

I picked Mom up in my arms carrying her to her bed. Tonight she would no longer be my mother but, now she would be my wife.

I laid Mom on ‘our’ bed, tonight I would love her as my woman. My cock was hard and ready. My new wife lay before me, spread wide to take in her man, her new husband.

I moved on her, " Oh I’m so hard for you."

"Take me, love me, fuck me the way a man should."

"Anything for you, my love." I kissed my wife deep, my cock pole slid slowly in her wanting body.

"OH BABY, YES,YES….." She screamed.

"Oh I love you, I love you….." I said, as my hips began to pump her soft body.

"Love me, do me easy, my lover, my son." Mom moaned.

"Anything for you," I pumped her body, my cock slid in and out of her with ease, " I’ve loved you forever, I’ve wanted you sense I was 15."

"I wanted you a long time, too. Now we have each other, forever if you want me." Mom started to cry.

I held her tight as I used her body and she used my cock, " I’m going to cum soon."

"Oh yes, I want you to. I want your hot cum in me so bad." Mom moaned.

"Will you get pregnant?" I ask, pumping her pussy hole faster, deeper.

"Maybe, would you like that? Giving me your seeds, giving me our baby?" She replied, thrusting her hips into my cock pole.

"Yes, I could sick your milk, while I loved you."

"Oh yes, anything for my man, anything." She cried, as her hips picked up our pace.

"I’m ready….." I moaned.

"Cum on, love me, screw me, FUCK ME……"

"Yes. Yes."

"CUM ON, FUCK YOUR MOM, FUCK YOUR WOMAN, FUCK Your NEW WIFE."

"Oh yes….." I started cumming.

I filled my new wife up that night. We made love into the next morning. In fact we missed our flight and the cruise. But we sure did have fun.

My wife never had my baby, we tried and tried, and we still do.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,043 Followers