Finding Mr. Wrong Ch. 02

Story Info
She dances with her stranger.
2.4k words
4.66
14.7k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The slow seductive pitch of Black Velvet filled the Club as Noelle's heart beat out the same steady rhythm. She thought the height difference would make them look like an odd couple on the floor but somehow it all worked out. She never danced to anything like this, but with him she felt compelled to show some sex appeal. She slowly worked her body against his hearing his raspy breathing, and murmurs of approval.

She soon felt a strong hand running over her side guiding her movements. When she started to shy away things he would coach her body back into motion. Silent instructions on how he wanted her body to move. Stealing a look up she watched his face with curiosity- how could a man look so smooth on the outside and still with the smallest change in facial expression seem so firm?

Leaning over he stroked back her hair and whispered in her ear. "Good girl, just like that..... move for me."

Noelle couldn't hold back the small moan. Most women might take offense to being told 'good girl' but for her the words flowed over her ears like honey. So sweet, so forbidden, so...wrong, but it felt right.

She felt him kiss the space just below her ear before he straightened. Lord the man knew all the right buttons to push. A simple sweep if his finger over her neck sent waves of need to places that no man had been able to reach.

When he pulled her body close to his it was impossible not to feel his hardened shaft pressing against her stomach. She might not have much base to compare but she was impressed all the same. Wet heat was colleting so fast she thought it would run through her jeans.

His hand once more stroked her from the hip up. Stopping when he reached the side of her breast. Cradling it in his hand he gave it an experimental feel- thumb tracing the outline as if trying to feel a new landscape. His low grunt told her he liked what he felt. Noelle's mind told her to push him away, but her body told her mind to shut the hell up and that was the end of the battle.

****

It had been a long time since he'd found a woman that was this responsive to his touch, at least one that looked like a school teacher. He smiled to himself, meaning that in a good way. There was something to be said about unleashing passions berried deep inside a woman. To take a proper woman and turn her into a slut.

For the life of him he didn't know why women took the word slut the wrong way. There was nothing the matter with embracinging your sexual nature. This was supposed to be simple but suddenly he thought it might turn into something he didn't think was possible. He'd come to see his dominate needs years ago but finding the right woman to complement him had been a problem.

Many women wanted nothing to do with the idea, and others when faced with it treated it like a game. When treated that way it would become worn out and they'd move on. Finding a willing partner looking for more was hard. He'd taken to finding women that would be able to fill his short term needs only. That was all he'd expected tonight, but something felt different.

Normally his cock was held in check but tonight it had a mind of his own. It was work for him to hold is otherwise unhuman control. When he'd pulled her to him he could feel the heat pouring from her body, could hear every breathy gasp and moan.

He knew it was going to take some time with her though. He'd seen the battle before, he'd gone through it himself. Society taught that a man should never raise a hand to a woman. So when he couldn't push the thoughts away any longer he had to undergo a transformation into learning that society wasn't always right.

The same fight could be seen in her. The way her eyes pleaded with him to take control, but there was still a hint of guilt behind them. He knew that any submissive thoughts were considered a show of weakness. That was wrong, hell he didn't know many woman that were half as strong as some of the woman he'd met that submitted. It took a strong person to say 'this is who I am and fuck you if you have a problem with it.'

Cupped in his palm he felt her nipple harden and strain against her bra and sweater. The little pixie was hiding more than he thought under that thing. He hardened even more thinking about seeing her in something a little more revealing. What would she if he told her what to wear for a night out?

Glancing over he saw other men watching her. He smiled wondering if she knew what she could do. Feeling a little possessive he wrapped his arm around her while his other wandered her body.

Pushing the limit a little more he playfully gave her a tap on the ass with his hand. The strangled moan into his chest told him all he needed to know about that. The thought of warming that rear till it glowed a soft red made him groan in return.

The last notes of the song signaled the end of the dance. As much as he enjoyed playing with her body he was glad. The idea of coming in his pants like a teenager didn't hold much appeal and if she rubbed him the right way one more time that was just what was going to happen.

****

Noelle worked to catch her breath, her skin shined with just the lightest glow. She didn't know what was happening to her, but she wanted to scream for more. When his hand dropped from her she wanted to push herself back to him. Hold herself against his strong body again, she wanted a lot of things. She wonders if fucking if in the middle of the room was out of the questions. Laughing to herself she remembers who she is. Her eyes widen- she must have made a fool of herself.

"You were wonderful little one." He smiles down at her tenderly, reassuring her. "I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, I'm not normally like that." She spoke before thinking. Wait, was she happy that he said he was proud of her? She was!

"I know you're not." He placed that guiding hand on the small of her back and led her to the table. "I have a feeling you've got a lot of things tucked away under all that."

Noelle simply nodded. She needed a second to collect her thoughts. "Excuse me I'm going to use the bathroom.... will you...."

"I'll be here when you get back." He read her thoughts again.

Stepping into the bathroom she locked a stall door and shook her head. The throbbing between her legs was starting to die off for now. Taking the time to clean herself up a bit Noelle tried to remember the last time a guy was able to get her that wet. She can't come up with a time, other than her faceless dream man.

Pausing she thought about what he might be like in the outside world. Sure in this place it was wonderful but he was probably a pig the rest of the time. Domineering, and controlling to the point that a woman would choke and suffocate with him. But still she wanted to feel his body encompass her, sexually overpower her.

He? Noelle rolled her eyes in shame. She'd let some man rub his hands all over her and she didn't even know his name! That would be the first order of business when she got back to the table. What would Maddie say if she could see her. Laughing Noelle pictured the loud 'atta girl' Maddie would surely bestow on her.

Throwing open the stall door she stepped over to the sink and ran the water to wash her hands. Peering into the mirror she gasps. "Shit!"

Staring back at her was a person she didn't know. Her hair wasn't is its proper place, Noelle's checks were flushed, she looked halfway screwed already- literally. Turning the water as cold as it went she tried to cool off her body enough to go back to the table not looking like a person in need of getting fucked.... even if that was what she wanted.

The door opened and in walked the redhead he was with before. Noelle smiles as she ran her wrists under the water. "Hi."

"Hi." The redhead reached in her purse for her temptress red lipstick to apply another coat. "Don't waste your time with him."

"Huh?" Noelle was still pulling herself together.

"That guy you were dancing with." She commented checking herself in the mirror again. "He's gay."

Noelle though back to the bulge he'd pressed into her- he sure didn't feel gay to her. "Oh is he?"

"You look like a sweet kid." The redhead grinned as if the voice of vast wisdom. "Trust me the man is gay. I can tell things like that a mile away. The only way you'll get him into bed it if you're hiding a cock in those jeans of yours."

With that she was gone leaving Noelle to laugh. Red had been around the block with a few more guys but Noelle was fairly sure that mystery man wasn't gay.

***

Watching Noelle walk back to the table he leaned back in his seat. She looked a little more, as women liked to say, put together but there was no hiding the smoldering flames in her veins. He wondered what that playful grin on her face was all about.

"So you're gay huh?" Noelle laughed as she sat down.

"I'm a whole lot of things gay isn't one of them." He raised an eyebrow. "Where did you get an idea like that?"

"That girl you were with was kind enough to inform me in the bathroom." She watched his reaction.

He nodded. "Yeah, she was a little mad when I turned down her offer for some fun."

"Good to know you're not gay." She bit her lip lightly holding back another laugh.

Reaching over he stroked her lip. "Please don't keep that smile from me.... although you deserve a spanking for calling me gay."

Noelle sunk a little in her seat, so much for that throb dying off. "Uh huh..... I know this might be a silly time to ask but what is your name?"

"Most people call me Charlie." His grin widened. "But I think you may call me Charles."

"I thought you said most people...." She was cut off before she could finish.

"I have a feeling you're not going to be most people." He ran his hand over her again before drawing it back to his side. "And you are?"

"Oh....." She blushed remembering he didn't know her name either. "I'm Noelle."

"Well I must say it's been wonderful spending time with you Noelle." Charles tilted his head. "Tomorrow is a weekend I'd like it very much if you spent the evening with me."

Noelle blinked- did he just ask her out? Wait, the man never asked for anything outright- he made a request. One more night wouldn't hurt, she was still in control. "Sounds good to me."

Using spare napkins they exchanged phone numbers and promises to iron out the details in the morning. Charles palmed her cheek and drew her closer. His lips landed on hers with a passion meant to claim. Noelle opened her lips to his gentle insistence. Lifting her arms around his neck she held on tight letting him deepen the kiss. His tongue moved over hers, exploring like a man possessed.

Breaking the kiss he looked at her as she slowly opened her eyes. The slight swell to her lips read as a woman that had just been ravished. He thought it was a good look for her. Feeling a tap in his shoulder he turns.

"Um, my I ask why you're locking lips with my innocent friend here." The woman shook her head. "The poor girl is just about a virgin. And You,what have I told you Noelle? Never make out with strange men... and all men are strange. Only I can do that I'M the sinner remember?"

Noelle groaned. "Charles, this is my friend Maddie."

"Hi ya Charlie." Maddie laughed. "So you're what had her sounding so horny on the phone- good choice hun he looks like a keeper. I bet he's got a huge...."

"MADDIE!" Noelle scolds. She loved her dearly but it Maddie didn't shut up she was going to have to kill her.

"Okay, okay- you want me to go?" Maddie offered.

"No that's okay I have to go and Noelle and I have plans for tomorrow night anyway." He stood but not before giving Noelle another kiss to remember him by. As he leaned over his whispered to her again. "When you play with yourself tonight think of me.... I'll be thinking of you."

Noelle nodded. That had already been her plan but the fact that was telling her too made the idea twice the turn on. After wishing him goodbye she returned to her thoughts... Would she be able to handle a man like him after all? It was hard to believe that something so wrong could feel so damn good.

All she had to do was remember that she was her own woman. Going out with him tomorrow would brake whatever spell he was holding her under. She was sure that he would prove himself to be every bit the jerk that all demanding men were. She'd yet to find a man that could control the need for a woman's submission. They either didn't want it, or wanted it to the point they expected her to be a robot. Yet... it was nice to dream.

If Noelle had bothered to look up from her thoughts she might have caught Maddie slipping Charlie a wink and mouthing the words 'I told you so.' But she was too busy to think about anything but the pounding demands of her body.

(I'd already had this written with the tenses corrected- I have another note asking me to use less filler words. I'll work on fixing that for Ch. 3-- Thank you for staying with me, I know my writing needs work. ~peacefulwhisper)