Finding Mr. Wrong Ch. 03

Story Info
Noelle learns the rules.
1.9k words
4.69
16.3k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note– sorry this took so long college got busy- but I'm done for the year so Chs. Should be coming a lot faster now- if you guys want me to keep going please let me know- not sure my readers are still with me)

*

Noelle wrapped a towel around her freshly washed frame before stepping back into her room. She smiled to herself for thinking of the peach body spray after remembering Charles said he loved the smell of peaches. Thinking back to the night before her she moans lightly. Being told what to think while she played with herself had brought one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

Opening the door to her room she was blissfully unaware to what had been going on while she was in the shower. Looking at the bed she saw that what she'd laid out to wear was gone. Rolling her eyes she knew there was only one pack rat that could have walked off with her dress.

"Maddie! I can hear you in my closet- out NOW." Noelle yanked the closet door open to find her best friend sheepishly looking back at her. "You're here why?"

"I'm your fairy godmother." Maddie walked out of Noelle's closet like it was an everyday occurrence. Laying a new outfit on the bed she grinned. "You need someone to help you."

Noelle scanned over the suggested changes and noticed one article missing. "I don't seem to remember Cinderella's godmother telling her to wear a garter belt with no underwear."

"So I'm your kinky fairy godmother." Maddie shrugs. "Live a little, I'm not saying he has to know you're going bareback but it'll make you feel more sexy."

"Going bareback?" Noelle giggled. "You do have a way with words."

"Uh huh...." she watched Noelle buzz around the room gathering her things. "So you going to call me when you get home? Give me all the details... what you had for dinner, if he opened the door for you, how big his cock is? The basics."

Noelle tossed a stray shoe at her friend as she went to dress. "Its just a date- if, and that's a big if we mess around I don't kiss and tell."

"Mess around?" Maddie shook her head as Noelle slammed the bathroom door. "The girl can't even say fuck."

She lifted her cell phone from her purse and dialed a number she had been given several weeks ago. After stepping into the living room out of Noelle range of hearing. It had been hard to find the right Dom for her best friend. Maddie knew Noelle needed to get laid- and had stumbled onto her submissive fantasies. Knowing her friend the way she did it took a while to find a guy that would be able to show her a good time.

On the third ring a deep male voice picks up. "Hello?"

"You ready for tonight?" Maddie cut to the chase.

"I'm halfway there now- did the plans change?" He asked, wondering why the idea of not seeing Noelle made him frown. He hadn't liked a woman that much in a long time.

"No, no. Everything is a go, but hurry up if you still want her in that outfit. As soon as she checks it out she's going to try and change." Maddie glanced at the bedroom door.

"I'll be right over." He smiled thinking of her modest blush. He might never find a woman that was a submissive for him, but in the mean time if he could find and give a little joy and lessons to others it was better than nothing. After all what else was a part-time professional Dominant for?

"And remember- treat her right, show her a good time and you get paid..... hurt her and..." Maddie paused for dramatic effect. "I'll cut off your balls and feed them to my dog."

"You don't have a dog Maddie." He pointed out picturing her face growing stern.

"I'll buy one." She snapped and hung up seeing Noelle step from the bedroom. "Looking great kiddo."

"I look like a hooker!" Noelle tried in vein to stuff her breasts into the top of the dress. "I bought this a size too small and never got around to returning it."

"Honey women kill for that cleavage, or pay big money for it- SHOW IT OFF." Maddie lightly slapped Noelle's hand. "You look great."

"No I look like a size 14 stuffed into a size 12." She pouted before turning on her heels. "I'm changing."

Maddie laughed to herself- did she know her friend or what? Just as she was about to pull Noelle back the doorbell rung. "Oh sorry Noelle- that bell means the time is up."

"Get the door will you? Tell him I'll be right out." she breathed and reached for the bedroom door.

"Sure and I'll tell him all about the time you bought sexual lube on the internet because you thought it was for oiling hinges on a door." Maddie threatened, smiling innocently.

"I hate you." Noelle turned around heading to the front door.

"You love me." Maddie countered. "Go ahead I'll lock the door I have keys remember."

She stumbled out into the hallway shutting the door behind her. She had been about to say something when Charles leaned down, snaking an arm around her pressing her tight against him, he kissed her. Not a normal kiss hello, but a kiss that made her nipples peek and throb. Made her mind cloud over with a lust she couldn't name.

Pulling back he placed his hand on the small of her back and led her to the car. "You looked too good to resist a taste."

"Oh." Noelle's husky voice was betraying her. And Damn it- why did the man make her IQ drop 50 points? She always seemed to get flustered.

In the car Noelle watched an odd chain dangle back and forth from the review mirror. She bit her lip in thought. The things at the end were too large to be for eye glasses. At least it had been helping to keep her mind off the pulse that was heating inside her. Without underwear she'd worried there would be proof of it on the leather car seats the second she stood.

Charles glanced over and smiled. Out of the corner of his eye he had caught her looking, since she didn't looked shocked he assumed she had no clue what she was looking at. "They're nipple clamps my dear."

"Huh? What?" Noelle sputtered suppressing a cough of surprise.

He had the gall to laugh at her again. He reached up and held one of the clamps. "I said these are nipple clamps. I was going to bring them up later but I saw that you were admiring them. From what I felt before they'd be just the right fit if you'd like we can try them on later."

"Um... no thank you." Noelle shook her head. "I'm not into that sort of thing."

"Don't lie to me Noelle." His voice dropped and grew stern. "I know your pussy is wet I can smell that from here- and its not cold so why are your nipples still hard?"

"We shouldn't be talking like this- I mean its just a date and..." She had no clue what to say anymore. She felt like control was slipping away from her.

"I see, so we should hide everything we feel because society has rule that tell us all the right things to do from the time we're born until we die?" Pulling into a parking lot he turned to her. "Society isn't always right. I'm going to tell you what I have planned after I do you can agree or I can take you back home."

Noelle simply nodded, suddenly feeling it wasn't her place to speak at the moment.

His dark eyes roamed over her. "I know you're struggling with something bigger than you think. I want to help you with that tonight- show you its something to embrace not be scared of but I can't unless you let me. This is the one time tonight I will ask your permission."

"I don't know what you're talking about." Noelle lowered her eyes to her lap.

Taking her chin between his thumb and forefinger he turned her attention back to him. "You know. If I start this car again and its not to take you home there are some rules you will have to follow."

"Rules?" Noelle knew she should say no and demand to go home, but the pounding between her legs and of her heart were too great.

"You will listen and do as I say without sassing back. I will push your limits of what you think you can do but I promise to never put you in any danger, and I would never allow harm to come to you." He'd given this speech before but this time it felt like it had a whole new meaning. "You will call me Sir when we are alone and Charles in public. After dinner if you choose we will go to my home, where you will call your friend and give her my address, phone number and anything else that will make you feel safe. After that I will tell you want to expect for the rest of the night. Am I understood?"

"Yes." Noelle swallowed.

"Yes what Noelle?" He prompted.

"Yes Sir." She corrected.

"Good girl." He smiled. "But don't forget again or all have to punish you and we wouldn't want that would we?"

"No Sir." She shook her head as her thighs grew wetter.

He nodded, the girl was a fast learner, seemed like everything he had dreamed of. Shutting his eyes for a moment he reminded himself that this was a job, it wouldn't do him any good to get his hopes up that Noelle was different than all the others. Opening his eyes again he asked. "What will it be, go with me or go home?"

Noelle wanted to say home, home was safe, home was normal. She went to open her mouth but then thought home was also cold, home was where she had to be 'the saint'. Looking into his eyes she firmly decided. "I want to go with you.... Sir."

His smile felt like a reward to her. "I'm glad... and remember no matter what that I won't let anything happen to you."

"Thank you." Noelle breathed in, oh good she was going on the assurance of a man she'd know...oh days now. Great what's next she thought?

He started the car and pulled out of the packing lot. "You have to get comfortable with me... give me your hand."

"Why?" Noelle looked over, and by instinct pulled her hand back.

"No sassing back." He took her by the wrist.

"Yes Sir." She relaxed her arm allowing him to place it in his lap. On top of the most impressive hard-on she'd ever felt in her life. Her gasp of air caused him to chuckle, and caused her to silently curse him.

"Don't worry sweetie." he teased. "When the time is right you'll be more than ready I promise."

That's what I'm scared of she thought as they drove on. This was going to be a night she was sure she would never forget.