Finding My Fantasy Pt. 07

Story Info
My man brings a friend over with him.
1.9k words
3.6
19.6k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mayijr
mayijr
6 Followers

You and I stood in the middle of a room, facing each other talking. As we talked I had my hand on your dick working it.. I always love touching it! When you decide the conversation is over you grab my hair and pull me to you close, moving my head to the side all at once. When I'm pressed up to you I can feel your hard dick against me.. it feels so good and I can't wait to get it in my throat! My thoughts are cut short when I feel your hand on my tits, grabbing rough- trying to leave marks.

As my head is held still, and you're aggressively handling my tits you say, "Today is the day he's coming over to join us,".

You remind me I am to do what he says, and to treat him with the obedience I would you. Soon after I acknowledge that I understand you release my hair and tell me to look down until told otherwise.

Only moments pass before I feel someone come up behind me, grabbing my tits and pull me back. Only inches away I feel myself pressed up against another person. I hadn't expected that because I hadn't realized he was already there. Out of surprise I delay in moving my hand on your huge dick. Before I realize it you slap my face hard, "I never said you were allowed to stop." You slapped me again, "Start again".

Then you reach up to choke me. You push me back against him by the throat, I can't help but feel his dick getting harder as we touch. I immediately start moving my hand and spit out what I can of a string of apologies.

I hear you talking to him, "It's ok to treat her the way a real man should always treat his woman. She's generally pretty good at knowing her place, I really only need to give her minor corrections," you say. "Sometimes ya gotta get a little rough to remind her who's in charge.." I hear you two laugh.

A moment after that I feel you grab my hair and pull me down to my knees. You push my hand to the side as you unfasten your pants. I look so excited, licking my lips as I wait for you to get your dick out. It doesn't really register, the zipping that's coming from behind me. I feel a quick smack to the side of the head and hear him say, "Pay attention! Get your hand on my dick." I quickly comply.

Once your dick is out, and in front of my face I reach up to begin where I left off. I have a dick in each hand, and am really just waiting to be told what to do from here.. "Do you want to suck it?" You ask.

"Yes," I respond.I'm still really nervous about how this is going to work out, and a little embarrassed to be so submissive in front of another person.

"Yes..? That's it?" You say angrily, with a backhanded slap to my face. "You better do way better than that if you wanna suck on this big dick, bitch! This is a reward, so start acting like it!"

"I'm so sorry babe, I'm sorry! Please let me suck your dick," I say.

"I don't know," you reply. "it really didn't seem like you wanted to. Maybe I'll let you, if you beg well enough."

I feel him grab my hair, and tense his hand as he waited to see what I was going to do. The whole time, getting harder as you take control of the situation.

"Please babe, please let me suck your dick.. please let me taste you." I say, pleading.

"More." You say.

"Please can I suck your dick? Please babe, please let me taste you! Please let me feel your dick in my throat, and choke me with it! Please babe, please let me.. please!??" I beg, hoping this will be sufficient, and that you'll forgive me for not acting right the first time.

Almost too quickly to realize what's going on his hand is out of my hair, yours is in it, and your dick is deep in my throat. I cough and gag, cause I'm not all that prepared when you do it. You take it all the way out of my mouth and tell me to "Suck it right, and don't make me correct you on how to behave again!"

"Thank you babe, I won't!" And I hungrily take your dick in my mouth and suck it, showing you how bad I wanted it. I try to alternate sucking your dick, putting it in my throat and giving your balls the attention they need. I hold your dick up while I stroke it and lick around them. Using my tongue I suck on them..then move back to your huge dick.

You pull my head back and turn it toward him, reminding me I have another dick to make feel good. I replace my mouth with my hand in your dick, and take his in my mouth. I work really hard, moving up and down.. sucking and licking.

I feel you pull away, out of my arm's reach to keep my hand on your dick. I'm really scared I'm going to get in trouble, when I feel you down at my pants-taking them off. When the button is off you move my body to remove the pants, causing me to stop suckin his dick. Before I realize what is going on with what you're doing, he slaps my face hard.

"I didn't tell you to stop! Put your mouth back on my dick!" He says.

You get my pants off shortly after that. He pulls my head off so he can sit down, giving you the angle you're going to need. He doesn't let go of my hair though, and drags me by my hair a few steps to the bed. After he sits down he uses the hand tangled in my hair to shove his cock into my mouth. This time he pushes further to get his dick in my throat. Once it's as far as it will go he holds my head it seems like forever. I start to gag and cough.. not being able to breathe.

While I'm focused on the dick in my throat I feel you behind me with your fingers in my pussy. I hear you moan a little saying, "That's right, that's my good girl. Look how wet she is!" As you show your fingers to him. You put them back in my pussy and move them in and out, working against my swollen clit.

He finally lets up my head, and I'm coughing and gasping for air. You use that opportunity to turn my head to face you by my hair. "Clean that shit up." You say as you put your finger in front of my face. Using only my mouth I quickly take in your fingers like I would your dick. I use my tongue to lick every bit of them, coming off of them to lick them individually.

You move your hand, and push my head back toward him. I take that cue to put my mouth back on his dick. I feel you touch my pussy again, and didn't expect you to put your dick in me SO hard. I was surprised and stretched out so quickly I let out a cry of pleasure and pain.

He's quick to correct me again, as you fuck my pussy. He slaps my face a few times, telling me, "Suck this dick right, and stop with the interruptions!"

Of course I start again, trying to be good for you both. I can feel his dick getting harder and starting to twitch in my throat a bit. I feel you in my pussy, fuckin me hard.. It feels so fuckin good, when all the sudden you stop and pull me to your dick off of his. "Clean your pussy off my dick." You say to me, moving my body to where he has access to fuck my pussy too.

I lick your dick again, and suck all of my juices off of you. You put both hands in my hair and begin fuckin my face. "Feel how wet her pussy is man.. Fuck her and see how hot it is!" you say to him.

I can feel him touch my pussy, to see how wet I am. I feel him touch a little more, and a little more. You much see it too cause you pull my head off your dick and tell me, "Beg him to fuck you.. If you don't do a good enough job and he doesn't fuck you, I'm going to beat your fuckin ass!"

As he slowly plays with my dripping wet pussy, I can hear him behind me. "Yea, beg me. Beg me to fuck you, you know you want it. Show me.. Make me believe you do," he says. He slaps my ass really hard. Hard enough you both can see the red outline within seconds. "I said beg me, damn," he says with another slap, obviously getting pissed.

"Please, please fuck me. Please fuck my wet pussy. I want your dick in me so much, please will you give it to me," I beg.

Without finding out if he was going to fuck me or not, you shove my mouth back down on your dick. You start to fuck my face again, putting your dick so much deeper in my throat than before. I can feel myself bucking against his fingers in my pussy. Between not being able to breathe, and my clit rubbing up against his hand I start to shake a little and moan around your dick. It doesn't help my being worked up and close to cumming as he starts to smack my ass again and again. I think it's to make me realize he hasn't answered me (in case I forgot).

Seeing how much I'm enjoying this, and knowing you haven't given me permission to cum, you pull my mouth off. "Is he fucking your pussy," you ask me.

"No," I start to reply. I'm stopped by you hitting my face.

"You better make sure he does.." You reply, hitting me again.

"Please, fuck my pussy! Please let me feel your hard dick inside me. I'm so soaking wet, and I need your dick in my pussy, please! Please fuck me," I ask again, knowing you're gonna follow through with that ass beating.

Before I know what's happening you've put your dick in my throat again, and I feel his dick my pussy. I feel him grab my hips and slam his against mine, getting his dick in as far as he can. From around your dick I'm moaning because of you both, in between my the gagging. Your huge dick in my throat makes it so hard to breathe, and I can't control the sucking noises.

His thrusting speeds up a lot, and he pulls out. You pull me off your dick to my knees and start to cum on my face. He follows suit and moves to where he can cum on my face too.

When you're done you put your hand to my face, and without prompting I know to clean it off. When I'm done with your hand, I clean your dick. He grabs my hair and pulls me over to him, so I can do the same for him.

mayijr
mayijr
6 Followers