Finding My Way Home Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,670 Followers

I was shocked. I had never met a woman like this. "Well, you certainly can give a blowjob. You were making love to my cock. You are one of a kind in my book."

She rose up and looked at me. She grinned. "Yeah? Well, you remember that, stud."

I chuckled. "Somehow I think you won't let me forget – at least I hope you remind me often."

She grinned and started playing with my genitalia. "Don't worry, I will. Now I'm gonna get you wound up again so you can take care of my itch." She moved down and started sucking and licking on my balls and dick, waking it up for another round.

I pushed her away and crawled off the bed. She stared, waiting to see what I was planning. I couldn't support myself with my bad shoulder, but I figured kneeling on the floor would be easy and let me get to her pussy. I knelt and pulled her around so that her crotch was facing me. I pulled her toward me and she got the idea and helped. She let me pull her so that her legs were dangling over the side on either side of my head.

"Mmmm. I like this idea, stud; someone who can return my oral favors. Do you like the taste of blonde pussy?"

"I love the taste of pussy; the color of the rug doesn't matter."

She giggled and laid her head back as I went to work. "Mmmm, Jon. Eat my pretty little blonde pussy, suck up my juices and lick my clit. I want to cum!"

Fuck! This woman had quite the dirty mouth on her during sex.

I leaned in to study the features of this small woman's pussy. She had just the hint of blonde hair over the top of her pussy and the rest was free of all hair, either shaved or waxed. It had nice full outer lips that were swollen with blood due to her arousal, and bright pink inner lips that opened to show her very wet and pink cunt. It was beautiful and from the moment I took my first taste, I loved hers. I settled in by kissing her right on her pussy and then all around it. I pushed her legs up and she reached down to hold them up and apart for me. There was no hesitation or sense of unease at spreading herself wide open for me. I parted her outer lips and kissed her inner ones, running my tongue all around inside. I pulled back and ran my tongue down over her asshole. She twitched and moaned in appreciation. I slowly drug my tongue back up over her pussy to her now revealed pearl. Her clit was aroused and demanding attention. I gave it some and after only a minute of sucking and licking on it Cindy reached her orgasm.

"Oh, fuck, right there!" She moaned her desires out loud and started going through the spasms of her first orgasm. I released her clit and just kissed her pussy. She was holding her legs up tightly to her chest as I finished her off and I could see her jerk each time I lightly brushed her clit.

Finally, she relaxed and let her legs slip down to either side of me. I lifted my head up and she suddenly sat up and grabbed my head. She kissed me hard, her tongue working me over, and then licked around my mouth. She pulled back and looked into my eyes. "Baby, you eat pussy pretty good. I think I might have to keep you around for a while." She grinned. "And I love the taste of me on your mouth. God, that's so fucking hot!"

She then lay back down and pulled her legs back, baring her delectable treasure to me. "Are you hard enough to give me the fucking I need?"

I smiled and stood up. I was hard as could be and pointing straight at her pussy. I started to bury my dick in her, but she blocked her pussy with her hand. She leaned to the right and reached over to the bedside table to pull out a condom. She opened it and slid it quickly over my erection. Then Cindy turned over and scooted to the edge of the bed so that I could fuck her standing up. She was on her knees, chest on the bed, her ass up against my cock, rotating her hips. "Oh, yeah. Fuck me hard, Jon. Show me what that hard cock can do."

I pulled back so that my dick came out from where it was laying between her butt cheeks and aimed it at her cunt. Her dirty talk was making me want to pound her. I lined it up and slowly eased it in. She was soaking after her orgasm and I slid in easy. I only had to pump a couple of times to get enough moisture on my condom encased dick to bury it completely in her. When my hips hit her ass she groaned.

"Fuck, yes, Jon, that feels great. Now pound me. Fuck me. Make me your bitch."

I was amazed at what was coming out of this cute little pixie of a woman. I thought I was getting the shy girl next door and instead I got a horny, blonde, dirty-talking, sex goddess. So I did as she asked. Using my right hand, I steadied myself on her hip and started slowly fucking her, accentuating the thrusts by ensuring that I buried it hard and slapped up against her ass. She loved it.

"Yeah, Jon, that's it. Now make it fast!"

I obliged and started fucking her hard and fast. She started groaning and emitting 'fuck yeah' every time I bottomed out. I watched as she arched her back, shoved her hips back, and made sure that I could really bury it and make good contact. I slammed and slammed into her and she moaned and groaned and had at least two orgasms before I reached mine. I finally reached my peak and just buried my dick into her as I spurted over and over. She was still rotating her hips a little, stimulating that sensitive spot on my dick so that I couldn't stop jerking. Finally, I had to pull out of her. I pulled back and saw her gaping hole, my condom filled with spunk. Her cunt closed quickly and I had to peel off the condom, toss it in the trash, and then sit down on the bed exhausted. When I finally sat down she collapsed over onto her side and looked up with a smile.

"Nice job, Jon. I haven't been fucked that good in a while."

I stared down at this surprising woman. "Thanks." I took a deep breath. "I think you stole all my energy, you little minx."

She grinned. "I guess that's something guys don't guess about me unless they see me in action. I love sex and I love talking during sex and I love sex games." She reached over and lightly caressed my now limp and sated member. "I'm glad I decided to have sex with you. I really needed it."

"Me, too."

She sat up and ran to the bathroom. When she came back she lay down next to me. I had fallen back on the bed with my legs still over the side. "It looked like you were going to fuck me bareback without thinking about it. I just want you to know that I don't do that with anyone. If you want, we can get tested just to make sure and then if it comes up, I might give you a break." She grinned at that.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I've only had sex twice in the last 16 months, so I'm a little out of practice."

"You mean the other night with Lily was the first time since you were deployed to Afghanistan?"

"Yep. And you're the second."

She grinned. "Well, you may not remember condoms, but you definitely remember how to fuck. I'll be thinking about this all week."

I smiled and looked at the clock. "I guess I should get dressed and go now."

She put her arm over my chest. "Not unless you want to. You can stay here tonight. Maybe we'll be able to get one more round in tomorrow morning."

I looked over at her. She was so open about everything it was almost scary. "What about Rhonda?"

"What about her? You think we haven't had men stay overnight since we've been roommates?"

"Yeah, but I know her."

"Don't worry about her. She would probably love it if I let her jump your bones again. I really meant it when I said she still had very fond memories of your time together and introduction to sex."

"Really?"

"Oh, yeah." She was lightly stroking my chest. "Will you stay if I beg?"

I laughed. "You don't have to beg. I'll stay. I would love to snuggle and sleep next to you, you little sex bomb you."

She grinned. "No problem with the fact that you still have a thing for Lily?"

I looked at her closely. "I don't know if I do or not, but she certainly made it plain that I wasn't welcome and that she didn't want anything to do with me. I've pushed a couple of times, but I can't moon over her forever. I've got to move on with my life if she's going to be that way."

She looked at me very intensely for a moment. "Okay, good. You are mine tonight, baby."

We both got ready for bed and crawled in. I never heard anything from Rhonda before I was fast asleep.

Chapter 11. Domestic Cindy.

15 November 2009

I woke the next morning when Cindy got up to go to the bathroom. I lay there and thought about what had happened. Was this where I really wanted to go with my life? Did I want to do this or should I go back and make a solid pitch for Lily? I knew that I was feeling more than just a normal attraction to Lily, but she was making it clear that she didn't want anything to do with me. Did she want me to wear her down? And what about Cindy? She was a sexual dynamo. Was she just a fuck? I liked her, but I didn't get those tingly feelings I got from Lily. Would she be okay as just a friend with benefits? She seemed to be, but things always looked a little different in the light of day.

After a few minutes, I realized that Cindy never came back to bed. She must have gone out the other side of the bathroom and downstairs. I decided to get up. I got dressed and walked downstairs, ready to head home and get cleaned up. Cindy was making some scrambled eggs and Rhonda was buttering toast. They looked up as I came in.

Cindy rushed over and kissed me hard. "Morning, lover. Did you sleep well? Want some breakfast?"

I looked over at Rhonda and she was grinning.

"Uh, yeah. I slept very well. And yes, breakfast would be great."

I walked over to their small kitchen table. Rhonda came over and put some toast on the table. "Hey, Jon."

I looked up at her sheepishly. "Good morning."

She grinned. "I hear you and Cindy had fun last night."

I looked up at her. "Do you guys talk about everything?"

They looked at each other and smiled. Cindy spoke. "Sorry, Jon, but yes, we do. Does that embarrass you?

I looked back and forth between them. "Well, a little."

Rhonda laughed. "Look at you. Are you going to blush over this? I don't know why. You've already slept with both of us."

Cindy giggled as I shook my head. "You guys are crazy."

Cindy finished putting a large plate of scrambled eggs on the table. "No, not crazy. We're just honest and open with each other."

"Okay." I tried to not look at them as I spooned some eggs onto my plate.

Rhonda changed the subject to the restaurant we went to last night and then we talked about everything else. When we were finished eating, Cindy walked me to the door.

She kissed me. "So Jon, will I see you again?"

I looked down at her. "Absolutely."

"Look, there's no pressure. It was just two people hooking up and enjoying sex. You don't owe me anything and I don't owe you anything. I just want to know if you want to see me again."

I thought about what she said and looked down at this little sexual dynamo. "I definitely want to see you again," I leaned over and whispered into her ear "with your lips wrapped around my dick."

She giggled. "Deal."

I left their apartment feeling wonderful. But on the drive home I revisited my feelings about her and about Lily. There was still something drawing me toward Lily even while I loved the feeling and idea of having sex with Cindy again. It seemed like Cindy was just a happy-go-lucky woman who enjoyed sex and didn't mind hooking up with someone from time to time. But was that totally correct? And could I keep my feelings for Lily from interfering with my physical relationship with Cindy? Or could I maintain a purely physical relationship with Cindy? I was never the type who could do that. I was a one-woman-at-a-time kind of guy, who usually committed myself to my relationships, few that there had been. It was going to be difficult and I didn't even know if I could do that.

When I got home, my mother was in the kitchen reading the paper. "So, didn't come home last night, I see."

I didn't want to divulge too much. "Nope, it was too late to come home."

"Mmm-hmmm." She grinned at me without looking up.

"Okay, I spent the night with the woman I went out with last night."

She looked up and put her hand over her heart as she mocked me. "Oh, my God! You spent the night with a young lady? And had sex? I'm shocked."

I smiled. "Yeah, yeah. Real funny." I went to the fridge to get a diet Pepsi.

She looked at me over her reading glasses. "Well, I'm glad you told me before you left that you might not be back so I didn't have to worry."

"No problem. How was your night?"

"Oh, pretty normal; went to dinner, danced with some strange men, and then I brought them back here for sex." She grinned and I knew that she was kidding.

I stared at her. "You're hilarious, Mom." I took my diet Pepsi back to my room and got cleaned up for the day.

16 November 2009

When I woke the next morning I felt worse than the day before about how my feelings for Lily seemed to be stronger than those for Cindy, and yet I was going to be going out and hooking up with Cindy and not Lily. Something seemed so wrong about this. I thought maybe I would feel better about it after sleeping on it, but the opposite was true. I didn't know what to do about it.

I called Cindy at about noon and she was already at work. She was on break when I called so I could talk to her for a minute about it.

"Cindy, I need to talk to you about the other night."

There was a momentary silence. "I guess it's not to complement me on my oral skills."

I had to chuckle at that. "Well, they were the best I had ever encountered. Your other skills are exemplary, as well."

She laughed. "Yeah, yeah, spit it out lover. You're having second thoughts because of Lily, right?"

"Well...." I let it trail off. She knew immediately.

"I know. Me, too. But I have to tell you that the sex was some of the best I've had and I'm not letting you go very easily. Even if I have to kidnap you."

"Cindy, can we get together to talk about this seriously?"

"Yeah, okay. How about tomorrow night at my apartment? I'll be off. I know I shouldn't make light of this, but if she doesn't want you, then baby I got first dibs."

"Agreed, my excellent little cocksucker."

"Shit, don't say that. You know I like dirty talk and you're going to make my panties wet. Then how will I get any work done around here?"

I grinned and apologized sarcastically. "Sorry, baby. See you tomorrow."

I hung up and turned around and saw my mother standing there. I could tell by the way she looked away that she had heard the cocksucker remark. I blushed when she looked back up at me.

"Better be more discreet with your conversations, Jon." She grinned when she said it and walked away shaking her head. Damn! That was not something I wanted my mother to hear.

17 November 2009

The next night I arrived at Cindy's at about 6pm. I rang the bell and Rhonda answered.

"Hello, Jon." She smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek. It still felt a little weird being in the presence of two women that I had slept with. "Dinner's almost ready."

"Dinner? There was no need for you to cook dinner."

Rhonda laughed, shook her head, and lowered her voice. "It wasn't me. Cindy is going all out over you, stud."

I chuckled. "Stop calling me that."

"Why?" She had an evil gleam in her eye.

"Because it sounds terrible to me. It sounds like all I'm here to do is service someone."

She looked at me and thought hard for a moment. Then as she walked toward the kitchen with me following she tossed this over her shoulder. "And would that be wrong?"

I slapped her on the ass – hard. "Smartass!" She jumped and yelped.

Cindy heard all of that and stuck her head around the corner. "Who's a smartass?"

Rhonda just grinned and I pointed to her from behind so that just Cindy could see. Cindy giggled and Rhonda turned to see me pointing. I kept it up.

"Hey!" She tried to slap me but I avoided it and protected myself from any further onslaught. Rhonda just laughed. "Well, I've got a date in an hour, so I'm going upstairs. You kids be good." She winked at Cindy and Cindy stuck her tongue out at Rhonda.

I walked over to Cindy. "Hey, gorgeous." I gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

She smiled. "Mmmm. I like your welcomes." She went back to the stove. "Broccoli will be ready in a minute. Why don't you get out the wine on the inside door of the fridge and fill the glasses on the table."

I went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of white wine that she had there and moved back to the table. It had been set very nicely. She had definitely gone all out. I poured a couple of glasses of wine and took hers to her. "What are we having?"

"Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, and broccoli. You like?"

"Yum!" It sounded and smelled wonderful. "My favorites." Then I moved up next to Cindy and ran my hand over her tight little bubble butt. "Among other things."

Cindy laughed and wiggled her ass. "Mmmm. That kind of talk will get you everywhere with me."

"All the way over here I thought we were going to have tube steak and fuzzy taco."

Cindy groaned. "Ugh! Those terms are so passé." Then she turned to me and grinned. "But I heard they do make an excellent dessert!"

I grinned back and she shooed me out of the way as she started moving everything to the table. She pulled the chicken and potatoes, which had been done before the broccoli, out of the oven in covered dishes and put them on the table. Then she drained and served up the broccoli. I sat down and she finished putting everything on the table and joined me.

"Everything looks wonderful." It did and I told her so as I was spooning the potatoes onto my plate.

"Thank you, kind sir."

"Of course, if anything doesn't meet my approval, I'll take it out on you later."

Cindy grinned. "Oh, yeah? I think I'm going to have to keep my eye on you."

I laughed and we ate and discussed the local sports teams while we ate.

Once dinner was finished, we cleared away the dishes and put the leftovers away. As soon as that was done, Cindy took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom. "C'mon, baby, I need sex."

Naturally, I didn't disagree with her or try to stop her. She was a woman on a mission and both my heads agreed with her.

She led me into the bedroom, stripped, stripped me, and then pulled me into bed. She looked at me and grinned. "Jon, do you think you could do me a favor and eat my pussy again?"

How could I refuse this delectable creature? I kissed her on the lips and grinned. "No problem, my little sex fiend."

She giggled. "Don't worry, you're going to get yours, too." Having said that she turned and faced the foot of the bed and straddled my face. She looked down at me and grinned. "Still my favorite number." I knew that she meant 69 and she lowered her pussy onto my face as she leaned forward and started licking my dick. She was definitely a sex-loving woman and after my long time off I was enjoying having regular sex again.

I ate her with gusto and she sucked me like she hadn't had cock in a year. We brought each other to an orgasm and then basked in the afterglow of being sated with food and sex.

"Mmmm. I think I could get used to this." Cindy turned to me and looked at me as she said that.

I teased her a little. "Not me, I hate it when a woman feeds me and blows me. I hate feeling so relaxed and satisfied."

She smiled and put her head on my chest. "Who's the smartass now?"

"Rhonda."

She started laughing at that. "I can't wait to tell her how her name came up like that."

"You guys really tell each other everything?"

She raised her head up from my chest. "Well, we don't usually go into minute detail, but we definitely discuss the general... uh... abilities and... uh... well, the satisfaction levels we receive from our lovers."

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,670 Followers