Finding Myself at USF Ch. 8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm OK." I stated that quite firmly, before continuing. "I need to make sure I sit through the rest of the orientation, because if I miss it, I won't have another chance before the semester starts and I won't be able to enroll. I only get the seizures very rarely -- usually less than once a year, and only when triggered by certain stimulus. As long as I take the pill they gave me right when it starts, it's over in just a few minutes."

She shrugged, but seemed genuinely concerned. I retrieved the bottle and walked out, with a short, curt "Thank you, officer," as I passed her. I had to get clear of her before my excuse broke down -- she might insist that I go to the clinic, or want to see the prescription, or some such. I walked briskly back into the auditorium.

As I hurried back to my seat, my inner-voice spoke up...

Only certain stimulus, eh? If that happened less than once a year, I would be very disappointed in you.

"Oh, shut up. You got me into this mess, suggesting I use the bottle. I wouldn't have screamed if it had just been a run-of-the-mill orgasm. But no, you couldn't settle for that," I thought to myself.

I wasn't sure what I missed, so I pulled out the welcome packet again. A new speaker took the stage, an older gentleman, graying, wearing a loose gray button down shirt that had seen better days but was clean none the less. He was from registration and explained what OASIS is -- an information network used to do almost everything important at the school, from register for classes to getting your grades, picking up your transcripts, checking your requirements, semester calendar, et cetera. It was probably the only thing from the orientation that was really important, and I was glad I had made it back when I did.

The police officer stood at the side of the room and searched me out with her eyes, then watched me intently for a while, to ensure there would be no more 'reasons for concern.' I would try to ensure there wasn't. I sunk a little lower in my seat and paid rapt attention to the speaker, scribbling notes furiously...

12