Finding Rebecca

Story Info
A little long, just building characters. Stay Tuned.
3.7k words
3.94
22.3k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 05/15/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers

It was the happiest day of Rebecca Smythes life the day Josh Bernhardt proposed to her. They had been high school sweethearts and their relationship grew in leaps and bounds after they graduated. Even when they went to separate colleges they promised each other to be true to each other. In fact the separation only made their relationship that much stronger. She loved him with all her heart, and he her. They were the ideal couple. Oh sure, Josh had a small problem with her waiting until she was married to have sex, but they were so deeply in love with each other it didn't seem like that much of a big deal.

The wedding planning was fast and furious. They wanted to be married inside of nine months. Because they were both only twenty three, money wasn't in great abundance. Not a lot of people had much money in Florence, Kansas. So, when the wedding show was advertised for the Kansas Expocenter in Topeka, and they were less than two hours away; they jumped at the chance to attend. They were hoping to find some decent deals on wedding supplies and such. So on May twelfth, a Saturday, they left for the exposition. Along the way they talked about their future like two excited little school children. Yes they would leave Florence; almost everyone did anyway, and they would get good jobs in the city. Rebecca loved children and wanted to be a kindergarten teacher, she started taking education courses in college. Josh wanted to be a cop; he started his law enforcement classes at college also. Yes, everything was going to be alright. They would eventually have children, and they would be one big happy family.

The wedding show was amazing. There were booths from over a hundred companies, free samples, and a fashion show. The display that caught everyone's eye was the Gavin Industries booth. While they had not planned on a honeymoon yet, they did enter to win the all expense paid wedding including a cruise to the Caribbean. Josh was skeptical.

"This is just a way to get your home number, it's probably fixed. They'll call you and try to sell you something."

Rebecca thought that was kind of rude of Josh, especially seeing as the representative was right there.

They filled out the ballot, and listened intently to the spiel by the representative, who happened to be the owner of the company, they were not expecting to win. Rebecca noticed that the representative had two ballot boxes and he put their ballot in one of them. Alexander Gavin was the owner's name. He was an average looking, well presented young man of about thirty, and very expensively dressed. Rebecca thought it must be nice to have that kind of money to dress the way he did. Josh thought he noticed that Alexander was paying most of his attention to Becca, his pet name for her, but he wrote it off to it being HER day. The two of them meandered the rest of the afternoon through the booths, holding hands, Becca resting her head on Josh's broad shoulders. On the way home they talked about how nice it would be to win the grand prize from Gavin Industries. Rebecca had no way of knowing that by filling out the ballot she had just become a target.

Alex Gavin was a self made millionaire. He had made his fortunes by working the markets, and with a few risky investments that paid off in dividends. He had it all. He had a three hundred foot yacht, private jet, a luxurious Sikorsky S-92 helicopter, mansions in cities all over the world, and even his own island in the Caribbean. He owned a corporation called Gavin Industries, which was a collection of smaller but profitable energy companies. Yes, he had all that but he was bored. He was bored with life in general, he could travel anywhere, stay in the finest hotels, and cruise the world. But he had done all that. He did have his corporation, but that was getting tiresome. True, he could have almost any woman he wanted, but he was tiring of that too. He was tired of their phoniness, their polite laughter. All they wanted was his money. He had decided that he wanted to try something different, he didn't just want to have a woman, and he wanted to TAKE a woman.

That's why one day, some months ago, he threw a dart at a map of the world. The dart landed on the state of Kansas. So he decided, or rather fate decided, to go to Kansas. He looked up Kansas on the internet to see what was going on. Nothing. A dead state. He looked all over, until he came upon the website of the Kansas Expocenter. He couldn't believe his luck. There in front of him, on his screen, was opportunity knocking. The website was advertising The Wonderful Wedding Show from May eleventh to May thirteenth. He couldn't believe his luck. They were still looking for display booths too. So the next day he applied for the wedding show, and was granted the top spot. Gavin Industries was the one donating the grand prize. Alex told the shows organizers that he would host the prize to pay for all wedding expenses, and a honeymoon for one lucky couple. The organizers jumped at the chance. It wasn't every day a big corporation made such a substantial donation. So Alex had his marketing department whip up a very nice display toting the benefits of Gavin Industries and their environmental solutions, and put together the prize. No one really knew what Gavin Industries was doing at the expo, but the prize made it one of the most popular booths. Alex manned the booth himself.

Alex's plan was to find a girl at the show and let the hunt begin. He had numerous people come to his booth. Everyone wanted his prize. He scrutinized hundreds of women, all young, some more beautiful than others. He listened to them speak, he watched how they moved, he imagined what they looked like nude. He had two ballot boxes, one was for women he was not interested in, and the other was for the few that made the cut. He already had about seven ballots in the women he wanted box when Rebecca and Josh came up. Something about Rebecca made Alex's loin stir. She wasn't the most beautiful woman that approached the booth, but she was still very pretty. As she approached he took in all her features. Five foot four, a good weight with the one hundred and twenty pounds, brunette with brown eyes, fair pale skin, shoulder length hair, nice legs, beautiful breasts (not too big, not too small). She was wearing a cream colored blouse that conservatively revealed her cute cleavage, a knee length beige skirt, and brown high heels. She wasn't trying to impress anybody, which is why she impressed Alex. She was also very in love with her fiancé Josh, which made her forbidden, and VERY desirable.

Alex undressed her with his eyes, he thought he caught Josh watching him but, he didn't care. It made him feel powerful picturing her naked body under his. He imagined her perky little tits with pink nipples. She seemed quite innocent, so her vagina would be unshaven and tight. Fuck he wanted her. He pictured her naked beside him, his fingers pounding her tight, wet vagina. Rebecca begging him to stop; but at the same time begging him not to. Knowing that this is probably the girl was going to take made him harder than he'd been in a long time. He hated her fiancé at the moment, hated him for having Rebecca. The happy couple moved on after listening to his spiel. Alex went through the rest of the expo thinking about Rebecca.

On the Tuesday following the show, Alex made the phone call to his target. Rebecca answered the phone; Alex was instantly hard at the sound of her voice. He pictured her in his mind.

"Hello?"

"Yes, is Rebecca Smythe there?"

"This is her." She replied.

"Miss Smythe this is Alexander Gavin from Gavin Industries, I'm pleased to tell you that you and your fiancé had your names drawn for the wedding and honeymoon package."

Silence on the other end.

"Miss Smythe? Are you there?"

"Yes I'm here. I'm just in shock right now. We never thought we'd win!!" Rebecca screamed.

Then she started sobbing.

"Miss Smythe? Are you alright?"

"Yes, I'm fine." she sobbed. "It's just that you made me a very happy woman!"

Jesus, Alex thought, you have no idea.

"We really need this." she seemed to come to grips with herself.

"Well, we're just glad we can help."

With that Alex set about laying out the plan, and how everything would work. Gavin Industries would pick up the tab for the entire wedding, just send him the plans, even the wedding dress order would be taken care of. There was only two months until the wedding and it would go by very fast for Rebecca and Josh, but not for Alex.

Alex made all the plans, even booked them for a cruise on a luxury liner, in the finest stateroom. Alex was in constant contact with Rebecca and Josh, things were going to plan. He told them that unfortunately he had to book them on a flight for Florida right after their reception so they could make the cruise. In order to make up for the inconvenience he booked them into first class. They had no problem with it and were very thankful.

Two days before the wedding Alex called Rebecca to tell her some "unfortunate" news.

"Hey Rebecca; it`s Alex here. How are things in Florence?" he asked making small talk.

"Things are perfectly fine, thanks for asking. I'm a little nervous but it's all good!" she replied cheerfully.

"That's great to hear. Listen Rebecca, I have some bad news. The wedding coordinator I hired for you has come down with a particularly nasty flu, and will unfortunately not be able to oversee you wedding. However, I promised you a wedding you would to forget, so I am flying into cover." Alex just wanted to see her in her wedding dress that he bought, so he fired the coordinator that morning.

"Oh Alex. Thank you so much! You have no idea what this means to us!"

"Hey, it`s not a problem. I just want it to all work out. I'll see you tomorrow to go over everything."

"Yes, I'll see you tomorrow."

The next day, Alex was in Florence, meeting with Rebecca and Josh. He finished up his preparations with them and invited them out to dinner that night. Rebecca's family was hosting a dinner for the couple, so they couldn't make it. But why doesn't he come along?? Alex declined and said thanks. He went back to his hotel room and was going to masturbate to the thought of what he was going to get in the next few days. When Alex got back to his room, he got undressed and checked himself out in the full length mirror. He liked what he saw. Alex went to have a shower. As he stood under the shower head he thought of Rebecca. He was so close now. The thought made him erect. He took his hard, nine and a half inches in his hand and started stroking. He started slow at first, slowly moving his hand up and down the smooth shaft of his cock. He thought of Rebecca laying there naked, all for him. Then he started pumping his cock faster, and faster. He felt his cock swell in his hand. Now Rebecca was on her knees in front of him, he was fucking her pretty little face, her lips wrapped around his member. The thought was more than he could handle, his knees got weak, and he felt his cock swell even more. Now he was picturing Rebecca bent over the couch, and him ramming her from behind. Her nice tits swaying wildly with each thrust! Then he blew his hot cum all over the shower stall wall. He relaxed; his knees almost gave out on him. Fuck that was good he thought. He washed up, and went to bed spent. That night he slept soundly, dreaming of fucking Rebecca.

The next morning Alex showered again put on his suit and went for breakfast. He ate quickly, and went to the reception tent to make sure all was going well. It was going to be extravagant, the likes this town had never seen. He had special plans for Josh of course, and he set about implementing them.

The wedding was beautiful. Rebecca was like a princess in the gown Alex bought for her. Alex went through the entire ceremony fully erect, and couldn't wait for it to be over. After they had taken their vows, the happy couple walked down the aisle, as they passed Alex, Rebecca gave him the biggest, sweetest smile he had ever seen. She was truly happy.

After the ceremony Alex ran to the reception to put the finishing touches on Josh's night. Alex did not want them to consummate their marriage. He selfishly wanted Rebecca for himself. When it came time for dinner to be served, he took Josh's supper and mixed in a new anti-erection drug called Oral-SX. He put enough in his food to make an elephant impotent.

Alex watched with glee Josh ate his dinner. He chuckled to himself, man what a chump.

The reception was fast; the couple HAD to catch a plane. So they were whisked off to the airport in a limousine, and placed on the plane bound for Florida. On the plane Josh and Rebecca cuddled, slept and talked.

"Oh Josh, I can't wait to get on board that boat."

Josh chuckled, "It`s not a boat, Becca, it's a ship. And I can't with either."

"Oh? And why can't YOU wait?" Rebecca smirked.

"Umm, you know." Josh said shyly.

"Well, you've waited a long time for this and I thank you. I promise, I'll make it up you." and she winked at her new husband.

Josh was getting excited. And frustrated, all through the ceremony yesterday he had a hard on, then after supper nothing. Now, this beautiful woman who was his bride was telling what she was going to do to him and he couldn't get it up!

"I mean, I hope I do ok, it being my first time and all."

"I'm sure you'll do fine Becca, I can't wait to make love to you either." still nothing.

Maybe it's just because I'm tired he thought. Yes that must be it. With that he tried to sleep.

Once they were in Florida they were met by another limo, and driven to the waiting cruise ship, given VIP treatment by being allowed to check in, in front of everyone else. They were shown to their lavishly appointed stateroom where they collapsed on the bed. Rebecca rolled over and propped herself up on her elbows. She had a look in her eye.

"Well?" she asked Josh.

Josh couldn't believe this. Here was his beautiful bride wanting to make love and he couldn't get it up. He tried anyway. He propped himself up and started kissing her beautiful lips, he felt under her shirt and found her beautiful bra covered breasts. He fondled her breasts over her bra for a while and then lifted her bra. He felt her tight breasts pop out. Her nipples were hard, and she was starting to pant. DAMNIT!! He thought to himself. What was wrong with him!!

"Becca, I'm real sorry, but something's wrong! I just can't get it up." he said frustrated with his lack of performance.

Rebecca didn't seem too worried.

"Maybe we're just tired, it has been a long couple of days." she said.

"Why don't we just go explore the ship, and see what it has to offer?" She said, trying not to sound disappointed. She HAD been waiting a long time for this moment too. But, it had been a long couple of days, so she wasn't worried.

The ship was well under way by now, it's first stop was in Ocho Rios in Jamaica, and should take about two days to get there.

With that they left their stateroom and explored the ship. They walked the ship for a couple of hours before they got hungry. They could have gone to one of the buffets, but decided on a private sit down dinner. They found the restaurant and ate a romantic meal, just the two of them.

They hadn't realized that Alex had booked himself on this cruise as well, and had their room bugged. He had also booked himself in the stateroom adjoining theirs. While they were exploring and dining he had gained entrance to their stateroom. While in their stateroom, he set about another stage of his plan. He found their luggage, and located their toiletries. There he found their toothbrushes. He took Rebecca's toothbrush and put a chemical (emetic) on it to make her feel ill. He was taking a chance here, but he was always a pretty good judge of character. It had only taken a couple minutes to tamper with Rebecca's toothbrush so he took his time in her suitcase. He carefully rooted around and found what he was looking for. There were her bras and panties. He took out one of her bras and felt it, imagining the beautiful tits that fill the cups. Then he smelled the bra, he thought he could smell her perfume, but he couldn't be sure. He carefully placed the bra where he found it. Next he took out a pair of her satin panties. Mentally he saw her laying beside him in them. He saw her masturbating her vagina at his behest. He could see her hand beneath her satin panties moving as she fingered her moist vagina. He could see her hips moving, gyrating with pleasure as she plunged her fingers in and out. He smelled the crotch of her panties. They, of course, smelled like the detergent she used, but he could imagine the smell of her pussy. He put her panties in his pocket, and closed her suitcase carefully. Then he did one last look around before he left.

Alex carefully exited the room, and went to his adjoining stateroom. There, he played with her little panties for a while, rubbing the crotch between his thumb and forefinger. He lay in his bed and masturbated with them. He loved the feel of her silky panties on his smooth shaft. He was picturing her again. This time she was lying beside him with only her panties on; on her side facing him with the same smile she had when she was walking down the aisle with Josh. He was slowly moving his hand up and down his cock with her panties. Just the thought of what he was doing turned him on. He didn't take long this time. He felt his cock swell with pleasure, he felt his cock pulsate with orgasm, then he came, he came all over her satin panties. He was breathless. He would return her panties to her in a couple of days. He would see to it. With that he went out to his balcony, and waited for their return. He didn't have to wait long.

Through the speaker he heard their door open and shut. They were talking about the meal they just had. Josh picked up a brochure on excursions in Jamaica. They excitedly discussed what excursion they were going to do. They decided to do the Dunn's River Falls excursion. They talked a little about the wedding, and how it was lucky they didn't have to pay for it, or this cruise. Little do you know what it's going to cost you, Alex thought with a smirk. Then they decided they would go to bed, and try sex again tomorrow after a good night's sleep.

Alex could hear them opening their suitcases. Rebecca sounded a little confused.

"Where are they?" she asked.

"I could have sworn I packed them."

"Packed what, Becca?"

"I guess I forgot them. Damn! I was going to surprise you with them."

"Surprise me with what?"

"Oh, um, a sexy pair of underwear." Rebecca said shyly.

"That's ok Becca. I still think you're sexy!" Josh laughed.

Alex was hard all over again. Little did she know that her panties were soaked in his cum under his pillow and she would get them back in a couple of days.

"Well, we're both a little tired so I think we should get a good night's sleep." Alex heard Rebecca say.

"I agree." Josh replied.

Alex thought he would turn in for the night as well.

The next day was agony for Alex. There was his prize, on the same ship, and he couldn't touch it. He waited, listened to them in their room. Rebecca was starting to feel nauseous, but went to lunch anyway. They would be in Jamaica tomorrow, and we're looking forward to the excursion. After they left, Alex once again gained entrance to their room, and once again tampered with her toothbrush. He left quickly this time. Rebecca was feeling sick and could come back at anytime. He sat in his stateroom and didn't have to wait long for them to return. Rebecca felt like throwing up so she ran to the bathroom and puked.

"I'll be fine honey, just go eat. You're hungry, just go." he heard her say.

"I don't want to leave you though."

shaqrach2
shaqrach2
455 Followers
12