Finding Tease and Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
459 Followers

Jake grinned. "I'd like that a lot. Where's your boyfriend going?"

I sighed. This wasn't going to be easy. "Gilbert will be there with us. He'll be our servant."

"Our servant? Why would a guy want to do that?"

I counted to ten to center myself. "Gilbert wants to be our servant." Now, that wasn't quite truthful. "Gilbert wants to watch us kiss and cuddle." Another white lie.

"I've never heard of a guy that just wants to watch. Are you sure that's what he wants?"

I closed my eyes for a moment. "Yes, that's what Gilbert wants."

Jake whistled. "I don't understand your boyfriend, but if you say that's what he wants, then that's what he wants." He didn't seem convinced.

It took me a few more pillow talks before Jake accepted the idea that I wanted him to spend the weekend with me with Gilbert as our servant. Gilbert was a lot easier. I just told him that Jake would spend the weekend with us and he would be our servant.


A few nights before Jake came over to spend the weekend, I let him know what I expected of him.

"Are you looking forward to this weekend, Jake?"

"You bet!" Jake reached over to fondle my breasts.

I pushed his hands away. "Jake, this is important to me. Stop fooling around."

Jake grinned sheepishly. "Sorry."

I kissed Jake. "Gilbert is our servant, not our slave. I want you to treat him with respect."

"Ok."

"Gilbert will be naked while we remain dressed."

"What? Why?" Jake appeared nervous.

"Because his being naked while we're dressed makes him feel more like a servant." It also makes me feel special, but Jake doesn't have to know that now.

"Um, ok, if you say so."

I could tell Jake wasn't enthused. "Don't worry, we'll be dressed whenever we're with Gilbert. Actually, I don't want him to see me naked the whole weekend."

"Ok. How is he going to watch us having sex?"

"He isn't. He'll be able to hear us, but he won't be able to see us." I figured that Jake would be more comfortable in bed if Gilbert weren't watching.

"Wow, that's weird. How is that going to work?"

"Anytime you want me, just let me know. We'll go upstairs while Gilbert is doing something else. In the evening, he'll be in the bedroom with us, chained to the foot of the bed."

"Um, I don't understand your boyfriend at all."

I poked Jake in the rib. "Just relax. It'll be fun."

"Ok."

I cuddled with Jake for a while before we fell asleep.

The night before Jake came over, I let Gilbert know what I expected of him, as we were lying in bed together.

"Jake doesn't want you to see me naked, so I'll be dressed in a t-shirt and shorts all weekend. You will be naked and wearing your slave chain." The slave chain is a six-foot length of chain that I lock around Gilbert's neck and wrists when I want to take the cock cage off. The chain allows him to do things, but is too short for him to touch his cock. I wanted to see Gilbert's stiff cock all weekend while Jake played around with me.

"You will cook for us, and bring us drinks and snacks when we're in the living room watching TV."

"Yes, Heather." Gilbert replied.

"Good. Oh, Jake will fondle my breasts whenever he wants. I hope that's not too painful for you to watch."

Gilbert winced. I wondered how he would react to that. I couldn't wait to find out for real this weekend.

"Finally, you will hear us have sex, but Jake doesn't want you to watch. He says it makes him nervous."

"Um, yes Heather."

I smiled thinking about my plans for Gilbert. I snuggled against him, letting him feel my breasts rub against his back as we fell asleep.

The next evening, Gilbert came home from work. After he undressed, I removed the cock cage. His cock stiffened as I locked the slave chain on his neck and wrists. Yes, I was going to enjoy looking at that stiff cock all weekend. He went downstairs into the kitchen to make dinner for Jake and I.

The doorbell rang, and I went to answer the door. Jake took me in his arm and kissed me.

"Hi."

"Hi yourself, Jake. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes."

"Your boyfriend is making us dinner?"

"Yes. I told you, he's our servant for the weekend. Just relax."

We walked into the dining room and sat down. Fifteen minutes later, Gilbert served us a nice salad. Jake cringed at the sight of Gilbert serving him. I suppose you just can't prepare some people for some things. Gilbert calmly placed the salads on the table and returned to the kitchen.

After a few moments, Jake shook his head and sprinkled Italian dressing on his salad. I spooned some blue cheese dressing on mine. We ate without saying a word.

After we finished our salads, Gilbert came out and took our salad bowls away. He returned with a nice broiled chicken and new peas dinner. Jake was a little calmer this time as Gilbert placed the plates on the table. Gilbert brought out a bottle of Mission Hill 2004 Sauvignon Blanc Semillon and poured the wine for us before he returned to the kitchen.

Jake looked at me in surprise. "I still can't believe that your boyfriend is serving us."

"Not only is he serving us, but he's enjoying serving us." I smiled.

Jake thought for a little while. "I don't understand your boyfriend, but I could get used to eating like this." He took a sip of wine. "I usually have a hamburger and beer for dinner."

After we finished dinner, we got up from the dining room table. I led Jake into the living room, and gave him the remote. After he found a classic Maryland football game on ESPN, he settled back into the sofa. I snuggled up next to him.

Since Gilbert was in the kitchen cleaning up, I had a few minutes alone with Jake. I felt it would be polite to guide him a bit.

"Jake?"

"Huh? What?"

"When Gilbert is finished cleaning the kitchen, he'll come out to the living room and kneel by the sofa. If you want something to drink or snack on, just ask him, and he'll get it for you."

"Uh, ok."

"Oh, could you do something else for me?"

"What's that?"

"When Gilbert's in the living room, could you kiss me and fondle my breasts?"

"Um, ok?" Jake looked puzzled. "You want me to do that in front of your boyfriend?"

I counted to ten to center myself before I answered. "Yes."

"And he won't get mad?"

"No Jake, he won't get mad."

Jake shrugged his shoulders. "I don't understand your boyfriend, but if that's what you want, sure."

Jake's attention returned to the football game on TV. Gilbert came into the living room a few minutes later and knelt by the sofa. It was nice to notice his stiff cock. I wondered how he would react when Jake kissed and fondled me.

When the commercial came on, I kissed Jake. He kissed me back, and soon his hand was inside my t-shirt, fondling my breast. I glanced over at Gilbert. He was watching us. His cock was still stiff. He didn't seem upset. So far, so good.

A little while later, I asked Gilbert to get us some iced tea. He went into the kitchen and returned with two glasses of iced tea. Jake thanked Gilbert, which was a nice surprise. Gilbert returned to kneeling by the sofa.

I put a cigarette in my mouth, and Gilbert reached for the lighter. As Gilbert lit my cigarette, Jake reached over and squeezed my breast through my t-shirt. I felt my pussy squirt, as both of my men were pleasuring me in their own way.

After the football game ended, I decided that it was time for bed. I led Jake up to the bedroom, and Gilbert followed us.

"Sit on the floor at the foot of the bed." I commanded Gilbert.

Gilbert sat on the floor. I locked a link of the slave chain behind his neck to a tie ring in the footboard.

Jake watched me lock Gilbert to the bed. When I finished, he took me in his arm and kissed me. We moved over to the side of the bed and undressed each other. Soon we were in bed, me on my hands and knees, Jake pounding me.

As I cuddled with Jake, I wondered what Gilbert was feeling. The slave chain was too short for him to touch his cock, and I wondered just how badly he wanted to stroke it while listening to us fuck. Yep, this was the best tease ever, and it was just beginning.

As Jake and I drifted off to sleep, I thought about how mean it was to lock Gilbert to the bed all night. He couldn't move, and would have to sit there all night, thinking about what he heard and felt.

The next morning, Jake and I were in no hurry to get out of bed. He put me on my hands and knees and pounded me until I collapsed. After we took a shower together and got dressed, I walked over to the foot of the bed.

Gilbert looked up at me, smiling. He squirmed as I unlocked him from the foot of the bed. I giggled watching him run to the bathroom. I guess he'd been locked to the foot of the bed for almost 12 hours.

Saturday was a lot like Friday evening. Gilbert prepared a brunch for Jake and I, and afterwards, we watched TV for a few hours while Gilbert waited on us. Gilbert prepared an early dinner for us, and afterward, we watched TV. We snacked all evening.

Jake took lots of opportunities to kiss me and fondle my breasts while Gilbert knelt by the sofa and watched. If it bothered him, I didn't notice it.

Saturday night was the same as Friday night. I locked Gilbert to the foot of the bed, and he sat there all night while Jake and I fucked and slept. It was easy to forget about Gilbert with Jake in bed.

On Sunday, Gilbert prepared a brunch for Jake and I. After brunch, it was time for Jake to leave. He had some laundry to do, and so did we. He kissed me, gave my breasts a hard squeeze, and left.

The weekend had flown by for me. I wondered if Gilbert enjoyed being our servant. Later that afternoon, while Gilbert was doing the laundry, I asked him.

"So Gilbert, how did you like our weekend together?"

"Well, now I understand what you see in Jake."

I smiled. "That's nice, but how did you like being our servant?"

"Oh, that was fine, except when you locked me to the foot of the bed two nights in a row. I couldn't get much sleep sitting there."

"I suppose that was really mean. I thought you wanted me to be mean to you on occasion."

Gilbert's face reddened. "Yes, you're right."

I grinned. "Actually, I want to know what you were thinking when you were locked to the foot of the bed and we were fucking."

"Well, I tried to touch my cock, but the chain was too short. I sat there and imagined how happy you were to fuck. I could hear your panting and mewing, and I could feel the bed shaking a little."

I smiled. I felt that making Gilbert listen to us fuck was meaner than leaving him tied to the bed all night. It made my pussy squirt to think about Gilbert sitting there struggling to touch his cock while Jake pounded my pussy. But it wasn't just about my pleasure; it was about Gilbert's pleasure too. I know I enjoyed spending the weekend with Jake, and it appeared to me that Gilbert liked it. But I knew better than to overdo it. I decided that it would be fun to invite Jake over every other month or so.

I never heard another snide comment from Jake about dumping the loser.

I'm lucky to have a man in my life that loves and worships me, and a man in my life that provides me with plenty of sexual pleasure.

I enjoy being Gilbert's bitch tease, and I enjoy being Jake's fuck doll.

And the three of us lived happily ever after.

chatbug
chatbug
459 Followers