Finding The Comfort Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarkatony
tarkatony
252 Followers

She was surprised at how small it was, perhaps because of his fat and as she leaned down to inspect it closely she could see it was leaking a fluid that appeared clear on her fingers. She wrapped her fingers around his sticky member and when she stroked it once, she heard a loud, guttural groan and felt a hot splash on her face, just above her lips and his body was shaking like an earthquake when the creamy liquid seeped into her mouth.

"Oh, God, Oh, God, I'm sorry." The fat man awkwardly rolled off the bed and trundled from the room and was back in seconds with a towel soaked at one end. "Oh, God, I'm sorry," he repeated, roughly swabbing her face, "I didn't mean to do that. It just happened."

Sarah noticed his penis was still erect so she reached out and took it like a handle and gently pulled him back on the bed. "It's OK," she said softly and she moved aside as she helped him to lie back down and when he was settled she bent down and took his penis in her mouth and sucked on it, feeling its hardness grow against her lips and she pulled at his leg so they would open and she curled with her back against him, with her head on his warm pillow of a belly and she ran her fingers through the deep fold of fat under his belly and she sucked and licked at the end of his prick until she could hear his guttural moans again and she could feel the hot stream shoot into the back of her throat.

He didn't roll away this time. He just lay there, moaning and after a while he put a hand on her backside and rubbed at it, as if removing a stain. "What should I do?"

She turned on the bed and getting to her knees, she leaned over him, dangling a breast above his mouth.

He didn't need instructions. As he pulled her down, he took the breast in his mouth and made as much noise with it as she did sucking his prick. "Slowly," she said, as she caressed his face, "I want to enjoy this with you."

It felt wonderful, truly wonderful so she lay down beside him, cradled his head on her arm and as she encouraged him to nurse, she explored his folded fat with her fingers.

It felt so peaceful, so soothing that soon she felt herself dozing off, so she checked the digital clock on the table and sat up, again turning to his penis, touching it to test its stiffness. It was hard so she lifted a leg over him, stretching wide to straddle his massive thigh, then she shimmied forward, up his thighs until she could feel his penis against the lips of her cunt. With her hand on his penis, she hesitated for a moment, then she let it go and said to him, "Put it in me."

He did. He clumsily pitched forward and in a single motion grabbed his prick and stuffed it at her and she wiggled and let her weight down on it, cautiously, expectantly, feeling it slide against her slippery walls until the sharp pain hit her and he was through. And so was she — through another barrier in her life and she felt a smiled spread across her face as the stream of hot cum shot into her.

She was off him and on the floor before his moaning stopped. She quickly got dressed, tore open the curtains and bent down, took his flaccid sticky penis between her fingers and kissed it, then kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you," she said, as she surveyed the huge mound of flesh, now almost comatose on the bed, "this was wonderful."

And she felt wonderful all the way home and when she entered her apartment she threw her keys on the hall table and went directly to the kitchen table, sat down and opened her journal.

Day 168: 'I wallowed in a man's fat today. I invited myself to his place (what a mess!) and actually forced myself on him. It was easy, remarkably easy and it felt wonderful, he was so fat and so warm and so welcoming. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would but I didn't have an orgasm (he had 3!). I liked it. I like everything about being with him, the sex, the intimacy but especially snuggling next to him. It reminded me of others days. It was beautiful, I felt beautiful and safe.' Then she wrote down his name, address and the phone number she had easily memorized.

...

She started running on day 210, just as the book said: 3 minutes running, two minutes walking for half an hour after her workout. By day 252 she had reached the target: a three mile run in less then 30 minutes and she did as the book demanded, she celebrated. She thought of calling him but instead, like the two other times since she first went to his apartment, she just knocked on his door. When he opened the door, he was wiping his hands on his sweat pants.

She brushed by him and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I'll clean up as you have your shower," and without further comment she went to his bedroom, pulled fresh sheets from the bottom drawer of his dresser and made the bed. He was toweling himself off when she began taking off her clothes.

"Have you given up?"

"Yes," he responded, ashamed.

She smiled her compassion, "It's hard, isn't it?"

"It's impossible. I don't know how you've done it."

She placed her bra on top of her panties on the dresser. "By not thinking about it. Ever. Lie down."

He did as he was told and she took the towel from him and rubbed him, across his chest, stomach and then she encouraged him to open his legs and she carefully twisted the towel around his erection and roughly rubbed at the crevices of his groins. Then she left the room and returned with a wet face cloth which she balled up and put on the night table.

He had pulled two pillows under his head and watched her as she bent over from the end of the bed and took his hard penis in her mouth. She sucked on it while caressing his balls with one hand and lightly pinching his thigh with the other and within a minute he was bucking at her, "Oh, God, oh, God, oh God..." At the last second, she pulled his penis from her mouth and stroked it as he shot a stream of cum onto her face. "Oh, yes, thank you, thank you, thank you..."

She looked up at him, his cum running down her face, and smiled, "You're welcome," she said, then she rubbed her face against his swollen belly and reached for his hand, "move down a bit."

He did as directed, moved down about two feet and she climbed on the bed above him, resting her arms on the headboard and she carefully straddled his face. "Like last time, but easier, like I showed you, OK?"

She could hear his muffled agreement as she eased herself further onto his mouth and relaxing on her arms, she gently rode his face with the little shimmering movements that she knew would bring it on, slowly, exquisitely slowly. "Squeeze my tits, but gently and suck a little harder and bite at my lips a little ... yes, that's it, all along it, particularly at the bottom ... there, yes, right there."

She was in no hurry, absolutely no hurry; she leaned on her arms and lost herself in the intimacy, reveled in the exquisite filth of his tongue probing deep within her pussy, knowing it was about to get filthier. On their second encounter, when she first insisted she do this, she had wondered where it had come from; she hadn't even dreamed of opening herself up to another's tongue. But when she lowered her pussy onto his face she felt so daring, so sexually naughty, so disgusting that within seconds she had her very first orgasm with a man, one that gushed from her in a stream of liquid that scared her, scared him.

"A minute more," she could feel him getting impatient. She put more weight on his face but when she felt his hands leave her tits, she knew it was time, so she rose up on her knees as he pushed himself back and then she sat down again feeling his tongue push against her anus.

When she first ordered him to do this, she had no idea if she would enjoy it and she had no idea if he would. But he did, hesitantly at first, just licking tentatively at her bud, as she demanded, but then a switched flipped in him and he pulled her onto his face with all his strength, pushing his tongue deep into her and he came, immediately, noisily, panting into her ass, not wanting her to move away, not wanting to leave the delights of her hole.

It was over too fast that first time, so when they did it again, she told him to pinch himself, do anything he could to delay while she rode his face, fingering herself until she was ready and she gave him her permission.

So she knew what to expect now. She opened her legs wider, fingered deeper and pushed harder at his face, feeling herself build, and build and when the moment was near she said, "OK!" and she could feel him sucking on her hole and she knew his hand would be on his prick, and she watched as the flood gushed from her, flooding his eyes, streaming over his face and soaking the sheets.

She leaned on the headboard, resting for a moment, allowing the tremors to pass but when she tried to get up, he wouldn't let her, he held her against his face so she pushed down hard, angrily and he released her and she reached for the wet face cloth, scooted back onto his chest, rubbed the cloth against his face, then got off the bed and began to dress.

He hadn't moved, but his eyes stared at her, watching her put on her panties, watching her bend down to catch her breasts in her bra, watching her pull up her skirt, put on her blouse and stuff her pantyhose in her purse.

"I'm sorry for calling the police," she said, as she bent over and kissed his erect penis. "But don't you dare come by my place again. If you do, I'll call the police again and I will never ever come back here." She leaned down and kissed him on the cheek. "Do you understand?"

He nodded stupidly and she left.

The call came on Day 365: he was pleased to tell her that she had been the successful applicant; they were all looking forward to her joining the staff. And she was looking forward to joining the staff, too, about as much as she looked forward to announcing her imminent departure from her current staff, the one that, for the past three years, hadn't given her the time of day. Until recently, that is, until they began to notice her rapid weight loss; until they noticed she had become so attractive, so fashionable in her new wardrobe — and, increasingly, so confident.

But it was anti-climatic. She wasn't mean spirited, wasn't vengeful, so when they gave her a little going away party on her last day, she accepted their well wishes, forgiving their contempt for the fat, quiet, hard worker she had been for all but the last few months of her employment. When it was over she asked Bill James to help her move her things to the taxi waiting at the curb.

Bill was quite tall, very thin and terminally shy so when she asked him if he would have a drink with her in an hour he hesitated, painfully unsure of himself and he hadn't answered when she asked him for his home address.

"See you in an hour," she said, as she closed the taxi door.

She knocked on his door an hour and five minutes later and he opened it quickly and stood aside as she passed into his bright, nicely furnished home. And it was a home, she thought: it reflected the owner perfectly. It was clean, neat, a bit drab and the living room was lined with books. She studied the titles as he went to get her the white wine she had agreed to and when he handed her the glass she moved into him and lightly kissed him on the cheek. "I wanted to be with you tonight because I wanted to thank you for all your help." She took a sip of her wine. "You were the only one in that entire office that was kind to me while I was there and I wanted to thank you."

When Bill blushed and nervously sipped his wine she put her glass on the table and said, "Would you show me around."

He hesitated, "This is it. There's nothing much to see."

"Sure there is," she said, then she walked over, poked her head into the small, tidy kitchen and then walked to the bedroom. The curtains were closed, it was very dark, so she opened them and when light flooded the space she wasn't surprised to see how immaculately neat the room was, with no clothes evident and the bed neatly made. She was sitting on the bed when he came in and it so surprised him that he seemed to freeze in the doorway.

"I said I wanted to be with you. I said I wanted to thank you." She patted the bed beside her, "Come."

But he didn't move, instead he stammered, "You don't have to thank me for anything."

"I know. Come here." Her tone was demanding and when he sat on the bed it was as far from her as he could.

"Are you afraid of me?"

"No, of course not."

"Don't you think I'm attractive."

He didn't look at her, "Everyone thinks you've become beautiful," and when he heard his own words he hurried to correct himself, "I mean you always were beautiful but you've lost so much weight."

"I've seen the way you look at me."

Be blushed, and said nothing.

She fell back and when she shifted her legs into the centre of the bed her skirt rose up. "Would you like to touch me? I'd like you to."

"Why? Because I was nice to you?"

"Yes."

"I don't need a reward. I like you. You were nice to me, too."

"I want to be nice to you now."

"You don't have to do this."

"I want to. Touch me."

He shift to look at her. "Where?"

She smiled at him and pulled him into her, "Wherever you want to."

He slide towards her and slowly reached out and put a hand gently on her thigh and as he moved it slowly inward she opened her legs. "When I saw you starting to look at me, I decided I wanted this."

He moved in more and was staring at his long fingers move onto her white nylon panties. "Everyone looks at you now."

She squirmed at his touch and let out an encouraging moan, opening her legs a little more to him. "But only you were nice to me when I was fat." She could see he was beginning to breath harder so she moved into him and when she reached for his belt he cupped his long fingers on her sex, "That feels wonderful," she said, fumbling with this buckle.

He shifted on the bed, making it easier for her to get at his pants, "Can I kiss you."

She had his belt and button undone and when she lowered his zipper she could feel his intense erection. "Yes."

He bent down and put his lips on her panties and kissed her, pressing hard at her sex.

She lay there, watching him, watching him push at her legs to open her. She stroked his head, but only for a minute then she pulled away and gently pushed him down while she got off the bed. His pants came off easily, then she removed his underwear and was surprised to see that his penis was so much bigger then the only other one she had ever seen; it was twice as long and fatter, too.

He was sprawled on the bed with his long legs dangling over the side. "Take off your shirt," she said, as she encouraged him to move his legs onto the bed. Then she quickly took off all her clothes and looked down at him, the bright light from the window glowing on her tight, white body. "Do you have much experience?"

"None."

"I don't have much either," she said as she bent down, taking his stiff, long penis in her fingers and licked its head, tasting the pre-cum that oozed down its entire length. She kneeled on the bed now and swung her leg over him and placed his prick at her entrance and slowly, fearfully, she lowered herself onto him, feeling the enormity of his member fill her, stretch her. It wasn't fully in when his low groans began and then the spastic jerking of his prick shot hot cum into her and she bent down and kissed him on the cheek, "Thank you."

More then her beauty, it was her self-confidence that created the aura that surrounded her. She seemed so composed, so sure of what she wanted that no one at the table was surprised when she squirmed out of the booth and took John Frederick's hand, pulling him to his feet while saying good night, "Thank you for the drink. See you all on Monday."

And she thought of John while she lay on the bed, pushing herself into the fat, gently licking at his nipple and sucking at his skin. It had been awful, as awful as the night with Bill. Well, no, not awful, they had both been gentlemen, she just didn't feel anything; it had been so empty, so meaningless. She squirmed further into his fat, pushing her pussy into his leg, feeling herself built, slowly, inevitably. She took a quick look at the clock; she had just a few minutes before she had to get dressed, go home and change for work.

She climbed onto him, her thin brown legs straddling his fat flaccid thigh and she sighed with the sexual rush that always came when she sank into him, feeling his fat between her legs as she put her lips gently on his breast and slowly rocked until the liquid came, until it gushed from her to fuse her to the leg that was pushing back at her, lifting her knees from the bed.

She was standing by the bed when he said, "Will you wear them?"

She bent down and kissed him on the cheek, "Of course."

"Can I keep the others?"

She smiled as she put on the bra and panties he had bought for her and when she was fully dressed, she bent down, gave him another peck on the cheek, carefully laying her bra and panties on the bed and quickly left.

The new job was far more demanding then the other. She often had to work late, so she wasn't surprised when he called. "I can't come over tonight," but she could hear the desperation in his voice so she added, "Tomorrow, you come over here at 8 o'clock."

She had been waiting by the window when he arrived so he didn't need to knock, the door was open and when he hesitated in the doorway she kissed him on the cheek, took him by the hand, led him into the living room and sat down beside him on the couch. "You will only come here when I invite you. Do you understand?"

When he nodded, she rested her head on his chest and wrapped an arm across him. She spoke about five minutes later, "I want to bathe you."

She helped him off with his clothes and when he climbed into the tub she sat on the side of it and gently rubbed his chest with a thin soft sponge. "Does this feel good?"

He looked up at her and when he leaned in to her and kissed her on the breast through her blouse, she caressed his head, "I want to be good to you. I want you to want to come to me," then she got down on the floor on her knees, rolled up her sleeve and washed his entire body and when she was finished she scooped up his clothes and left the room.

When she returned he was toweling himself so she helped him. She used a second towel to do his back, buttocks and legs and when she was done she turned him around, ignoring his erection, and, using a powder puff, she dabbed at his body, "Mother liked this," she said, as she circled him and when she finished she sat on the toilet seat and handed him a pair of white panties. "Put these on."

He took them from her and without question put them on and she leaned into him and kissed the erection so visible behind the nylon. Then she led him to his mother's bed room.

She watched him crawl onto the bed and when he was settled on top of the sheet she studied him for a moment before she pulled at his right leg to open it a little. Then she tucked the pillow under his head.

When she began to take off her clothes she saw her reflection in the stand-up mirror. With her shirt and skirt off she stopped and for the first time in over a year she studied her reflection. It was almost all gone; all the weight she had imagined losing was almost gone and she could discern in herself the thin girl of her dreams; she was there, in the mirror. She slowly took off her bra and panties and stood still again, coolly evaluating her reflection. Yes, she was almost there, just a few more pounds and a lot more tan.

When she turned to the bed he was watching her, "You're beautiful."

She climbed onto the bed, kissing his stiff prick through his panties, "So are you." She snuggled into him, running her arm through a fold in the soft, wet skin of his belly and she placed her lips on his stiff pink nipple. "And you smell wonderful, too." As she caressed his penis through his panties, she could feel the build beginning.

tarkatony
tarkatony
252 Followers