Finding The Right Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Marie tells her story.
6.7k words
4.78
54.9k
33

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers

You should read Part 1 before reading Part 2 although this part could stand alone. Thanks again to LadyCibelle and Techsan for their editing.

Chapter 1:

Marie tells her story

I hardly know where to begin. My life has been totally turned upside down. You readers know me as Marie Timmons. My real name is Angel Marie Simmons. I used my middle name and changed the first letter of my last name when I took a position as an escort.

Right now I'm sitting in the cafeteria of our hospital thinking about my future. I guess I should tell you a little about my past and where I came from.

I was born in Illinois and was raised by my single mom. She had me out of wedlock and I never knew my father. I don't think mom ever told the man who she thought was my father. She had gone to a party and was young and stupid, as she has told me a thousand times. After she became pregnant she told me she had no doubts about keeping me.

Shortly after I was born we moved to Indiana. Mom got a good job in the factory and our life was somewhat normal. Mom didn't go out much. I saw my grandparents and my Aunt Bess fairly regularly. It was pretty much our whole family. I wasn't a deprived kid but we weren't exactly made of money either. The main thing was there was plenty of love in our family.

When I turned twelve my mom told me she was thinking of getting married. Henry was a much older man who worked at the same factory as mom. His wife had died and his kids were grown-up and on their own. He was really good to mom and made her happy. Mom had asked me what I thought. I told her as long as he didn't come between us and made her happy, I had no problem with it.

They were married a couple of months later. Henry was good to me and treated me like you would a granddaughter. He never adopted me which was fine. The main thing is he was there for my mom. I was really happy for her. Our lives went along fine.

My Aunt Bess, mom's sister, got married and moved to California with her husband. We'd miss her because she visited with us often. Of course life changes for everyone.

I was getting really good grades and I told mom I was considering going to college. I applied to a few schools but full ride nursing scholarships were few and far between. I guess most of the full ride scholarships went to athletes. I was a rather petite girl and never went out for sports. I was able to get a number of grants and small scholarships. I knew it would be enough to get me through a year or two of school if I didn't have to pay room and board.

Mom and Henry just didn't have the finances to send me to college. It would take most of their savings. They offered but there is no way I would strap them down for my education.

I came up with an idea after talking with Aunt Bess. She said I could stay at her place in California and she would loan me a car to go to nursing school. Mom and I talked and talked about it and we agreed to give it a try. At the worst, I could at least get a couple of years under my belt. We also figured I could find work and help pay my way through college.

I had a boyfriend, Ben, that I had been going with on and off for a year or so. Of course we thought we were in love and he said he would wait for me. I found out that he was screwing around on me two months after I left for school.

I had only had sex with two guys at that point in my life. Ben was my second. I went out once with a married guy. I didn't know he was married. Anyway, I drank too much and he got my cherry. I pretty much gave up drinking after that. After he told me he was married, I dropped him like a hot potato. He said he would leave his wife for me. I figured if he would cheat on his wife, what would stop him from cheating on me?

I was glad to get away. Between the two guys I really needed a change in my life. I got more than I had bargained for.

The first year of school went pretty good. I was worried about grants to make sure I had enough to finish the second year. I was looking on the work board at nursing school and applied for a part-time office position with an escort service. At first I really didn't know what it was. I got the job and it was basically setting up appointments for business men and woman while they were in town.

The appointments were actually dates. I didn't try to cast any moral judgment on anyone. I just did my job. I was getting an hourly wage but was putting in too much time and it was hurting my education. Besides, I didn't get to see much of my aunt and uncle and their two kids. They were family and I missed seeing more of them.

One day Mrs. Bell, the woman I worked for, told me I could make a lot more money being an escort in a lot less time. I really never thought of selling my body. It just didn't seem like something I would do.

I had to make some quick drastic decisions. My grades were dropping and I was always tired. Mrs. Bell explained that she would set me up as an escort on Friday and Saturday nights only. I would basically be arm candy for the customers and would receive a minimum of two hundred and fifty dollars a night. Standard charge was five hundred a night and I would receive half.

Then she told me about having sex. I could refuse if I wanted but she would have to know so I wouldn't be matched up with men who expected it. Again I would receive half of the nightly charge, of which my part would be five hundred dollars. Any additional tips were mine.

I gave it some thought and figured I'd give it a try. Beth, who is Mrs. Bell, said I needed to change my name so I couldn't be traced back to the schools and no one would ever call me by any other name. My first name was Angel. My mom said when I was born I looked like her little angel so she named me that. My middle name was Marie, after my grandmother. My last name was Simmons so I just changed it to Timmons. So for all intents and purposes my work name was Marie Timmons.

The first couple of times I had sex with these strangers I tried to get into it. It wasn't long before I found out that these men didn't care about me. They just wanted to get off. Almost all our customers were in at least their forties and many into their seventies. You almost had to be an actress to make these men think they were everything you ever wanted.

Beth suggested I take a couple of classes in massage therapy since I was already in nursing. After I got licensed in massage therapy I was always asked for by the older men. I really didn't mind. I found I could get most of them off with a simple massage. It beat having sex with some of them and paid just as good.

I went to nursing school during the day and was at my aunt's house in the evening. On Fridays and Saturdays I worked for the escort service. My Sundays were family time when I played with my little cousins.

I was asked out but never had time for dates. There were a couple of guys at school that I wouldn't have minded dating. What would I have said to them? My plate was about as full as it could get. I would be the first to say that my sex life wasn't the best. I just wasn't into older men but that's where the money was coming that helped fund my education.

Every once in awhile I did get a young client but their egos were so big, I was surprised they could wear a hat. No, the best thing for me was to lead this double life. Student by day, niece by night and a hooker - that's what I was - on the weekends.

I should mention that over a three year period I also met a lot of nice men. It made me feel good that there were still some decent men in the world. I had quite a few repeat customers over the years. So many were just lonely men who had lost their wives or wanted companionship; I really felt sorry for them. There was a lot of sadness in the world and I just was glad I was able to put a little happiness into a few lives.

I was proposed to at least a dozen times. These were serious proposals with a ring and all. It was very flattering but of course I told them "no, thank you."

By my senior year it was getting really old. I wanted out of this life and was glad it would soon be over. I told Beth I would stay with her till graduation but I wasn't going to do it every weekend. I had made enough to pay for my education, buy a car and had nice clothes. I even gave my Aunt Bess some money. She knew I was a masseuse but we didn't get into the rest of the business. I had a feeling she might have known but she stood beside me.

I know she asked me about birth control and told me if I ever wanted to talk, she was there for me. Throughout the years I did go home and see my mom around holidays. We would talk about college. She often asked me if I had a boyfriend and I would tell her I dated but didn't have time for any commitments. I wanted to finish nursing school early so I went through the summers.

I will tell you up front that I didn't like what I was doing. I did it out of necessity. If I had to do it all over again I can't say I would have done it. There were just too many times when I felt dirty and nasty. I almost quit a dozen times but I wanted to get my degree and then leave that part of my life in the past. That was all except when I met Jim. He changed my life as I knew it. He made me feel good about myself and I'm not afraid to say, I fell in love with him in only a couple of days.

It all began when Beth asked me into the office. I had told her that I was through working and was going to take it easy for my last two weeks before graduating. She told me she had a great proposition for me.

It seems that there was a fraternity that was throwing a big party and was selling tickets to spend one night with an escort. She was to pick one woman and one man who would be willing to be the prize. Whichever was picked would be guaranteed a thousand dollars minimum. There was no ceiling limit. It depended on how many tickets were sold.

We would be put up in a nice motel with full accommodations. Our standard rules would apply and she was promised that it would be a student. I thought it would be a great way to maybe be with a younger man. I told her that I would do it if a woman was needed. I figured I might as well go out with a bang. (Pun intended)

Beth called me on Friday and told me a young man had won. She gave me the motel and room number along with what time to be there. I did stop by her office and help her organize a few appointments for the weekend. I know she was a business woman but she was also a friend who had worked with me over the last three years. I owed her for that.

I left the office and got to the motel about a half hour early. I knocked on the door and a very handsome man answered. I think he thought I had worked for the motel.

"Can I help you?" he asked me.

I told him I was Marie from the escort service. He looked shocked. I guess he expected me to be dressed as a street whore or something. He invited me in and began to apologize. He seemed so sweet. I haven't been around a guy like him for a long time.

I remember him saying, "Marie, I have to be honest with you. I've never been with an escort before and don't have any idea where to begin. I guess you know I won you as a prize. Do you have anything in mind?"

He was so sweet and yet honest. I didn't know many men like that.

I remember telling him, "Jim, it's a date. I don't want you all uptight. Pretend we're old friends and are just going to have a good time for the next twenty-four hours. If it's my clothes that are bothering you, I can change. I just came right over from the office. I'll go down and get my suitcase."

He told me that it just surprised him. I just wanted him to feel at ease. I didn't want him to feel pressured about anything. He surprised me when he asked if we could treat each other as boyfriend and girlfriend. I remember how good that made me feel. It's been a long time since I had a boyfriend.

I told him that I thought it would be fun and he leaned forward to kiss me. I was taken aback; we never kissed our clients. I said to him that there was just something too intimate to kissing them.

Jim was surprised and said, "What? That doesn't make any sense. You will let me have sex with you but kissing you is too intimate. I have news for you, Marie. I have always kissed my girlfriends."

I was nervous, unsure of what to do. Here was this sweet young man that wanted to treat me like a girlfriend and I wasn't sure what to do. I looked Jim in the eyes and then put my hands on each side of his face and kissed him. It wasn't a peck but a long drawn out kiss. He put his arms around me and pulled me to him. I put my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him.

"Was that better, Jim?" I asked.

"It was fantastic. I'll be looking forward to a lot more of those," he smiled.

I don't know why I did it but I loved it. It really did bring an intimacy to us right then. It made me stop and think about the last three years and I felt more intimate with Jim than anyone I had been with. Something told me I was going to love the date.

After our kiss I ask Jim, "Why don't we let our hair down a little? Let's go in the pool. We can order in or eat out, whichever you prefer. Maybe we will watch some movies. How does that sound?" I asked.

He agreed and I went and got my suitcases. I had them packed with a number of different outfits including my bathing suit.

I went into the bathroom and put on my swimsuit, a green two piece that showed quite a bit of my body. When I came out Jim had on his suit. He had a nice body himself. I found myself staring at him.

When I came out of the bathroom Jim looked at me. "Do you approve?" I asked.

"You're gorgeous," he told me. I've been told I was pretty many times in my life but when Jim said it, I really felt good.

I don't know why I did it but I reached up and gave him a light kiss. Twice I had already kissed this man. Something told me that we would be doing it a lot. We slipped on terry cloth robes and went down to the pool.

I waited for Jim to take off his robe and pushed him into the pool. I was standing there laughing. It wasn't like me to act a fool but we did say we would let our hair down and I intended to do just that and really enjoy this date.

Jim quickly climbed out of the pool and came after me. I was laughing as I was headed over to a chair.

"Oh, no, you don't! You don't get off that easy," laughed Jim.

He picked me up in his arms and carried me over to the pool. I remember laughing and telling him not to throw me in. I might have even apologized for pushing him in. He walked to the side of the pool and threw me in. He then jumped in right next to me and picked me back up in his arms.

I remember wrapping my arms around his neck. I think we even kissed again. I, for some reason, felt safe in his arms. He kind of walked around the pool holding on to me. He never tried to paw me or show off to others in the pool. I respected him for that. He did treat me like a girlfriend.

He went to get us a soda and some idiot guy came up to me and tried to act as Mr. Stud. I hate guys like that. He went to touch my arm and I pushed it away. He was beginning to act obnoxious which it was bothering me and some of the other people in the pool area were watching us.

Do men like this really think that this is what women want? God help the woman that would want an idiot like this guy. He put his hand on my thigh and I pushed it away. I told him to leave me alone that I was here with my boyfriend.

He laughed at me till Jim came back and told him off. In no uncertain terms Jim said for him to get lost. He said something about messing with his girlfriend.

I felt so proud of Jim. Even some of the people around us smiled when I called Jim my hero. We drank our soda and went into the hot tub. The pool area was empty so I sat on Jim's lap and we kissed. He put his hand on my thigh and pushed it up to my suit bottom. I spread my legs and he slowly pushed his fingers into me. It was so different than what I was used to.

I wanted him. I wanted him to take me right there in the hot tub but another family showed up so we put on our robes and left.

We went out and ate pizza. It was so much fun playing the jukebox and eating junk food. I was tired of the six course dinner every weekend. I realized I really missed out on a lot of the fun stuff. Now I was sharing it with my boyfriend for the day.

Jim said something about getting a couple of videos. When I heard that, it has usually meant pornos. I've seen enough pornos to last a lifetime. I smiled when Jim went to a family video store. He picked out a couple of animated comedies, Shrek one and two. I remembered going with my niece and nephew to see them. I love those movies.

After returning to the motel we got our pj's on. I love wearing silky and satin pj's. They make me feel sexy. Jim and I started to watch the movie but soon were kissing. He started rubbing me again through my pj's. I couldn't believe that after taking off my bottoms he went down on me. I was soaking wet but he didn't care. I have to honestly say that it felt like he was making oral love to my pussy. I knew I had a couple of mini-orgasms while he ate me out.

Before I knew it he was buried in me and it felt so good. Time after time we made love that night. I call it love because I could feel the emotion we both had. It wasn't just fucking; it was so much more. I can't remember the last time I really gave myself to a man. With Jim, there was no acting, no pretending. I really started to care for him.

At one point I felt reality come back into view. Jim had gotten up to change the movie and get us another soda. It was something that neither of us needed alcohol. I just thought about that. Anyway, he walked over to his suitcase and handed me a big manila envelope that was sealed.

He smiled at me and said, "Oh, I forgot to give you your money." as he handed me the envelope. I wanted to cry. I was having such a good time with him that I never even thought about the money. I just enjoyed being with my new pretend boyfriend.

I didn't want him to see me cry so I got up and went into the bathroom. I tried to freshen up and get a grip on myself. I went back out and tried to act happy, but I knew I was just another whore. I had to wonder if that is how Jim saw me.

He noticed the difference in me immediately and asked me what was wrong.

"Talk to me, Marie. I feel a sudden change in you. Did I do something to make you mad?" he asked.

"God, no," I replied. You're the best date I've ever had. I forgot all about it being business till you gave me the envelope. Then I guess reality set in. You're a client, not my boyfriend."

He told me, "Whoa girl! I meant everything I've said to you. Tonight you are my girlfriend. The money has nothing to do with it. If I thought it would make you feel bad, I'd never have given it to you yet. If I had my way, I'd spend the whole weekend with you. Not just tonight."

"Really?" I responded. "You would spend the weekend with me?" I remember telling him to prove it. "Call the desk and reserve this room for another night. We'll spend the night and all day tomorrow together and we'll spend tomorrow night together," I replied.

Then I realized he didn't have much money. He drove an old clunker of a car. He said to me, "Marie, I'd love to. I can afford the room for one more night but I can't afford you. If I had the money..."

"Jim, I don't want your money. I just want to be your girlfriend for one more day. I'll even pay for the room if you like." I couldn't believe I was acting like this. I guess it's been so long since I had been with a man and just enjoyed his company. Jim seemed so real.

He called the front desk and reserved the room for another night. It was a great night, the kind a woman dreams about. Cuddling with her man and making love. It was like a dream that I didn't want to end.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,703 Followers
12