Finding the Unexpected

Story Info
Two strangers find love in an unusual situation.
6k words
4.59
16.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was standing at her door step, waiting to be invited in.

Julia could all but stare at his tall, lean frame. He was certainly what many women would think as honestly, and sincerely handsome. Rugged, yet there was a touch of gentleness to him. She blushed when she realized she was staring, but she just could not help it. Smiling shyly, she stepped aside to let him into her tiny apartment.

#####

"You have got to be kidding me," Luke inwardly said to himself as the door opened, finding himself faced to faced with a mere teenager.

A little girl!

Okay, so he was not much older. 27, to be exact, and he was a male escort after all. But that does not mean that he liked the thought of getting paid to have sex with young girls. There is just something extremely wrong about that. Usually, the age group of his female clientele ranged from late 30s to the 50s. And yes, he goes only one way, thank you very much.

Seeing the girl standing there, looking all lost at sea (a little defiantly lost at sea), he blurted out, "How old are you?"

Her eyes widened at the abrupt question, looking like a deer caught in the headlights.

"22," She replied, clearly, distinctly. Her voice was like crystal glass. And it was all so contradicting, because she looked ready to bolt out the room.

Luke composed himself. Yes, he can do this. All he had to do was just act normal and do not let her see how flustered he was. He smiled at her and stepped in to the hall, taking a look around. It was a small, cosy place. Tiny space, but superbly done up. The wild mix and mash of vibrant colours from the furniture to the wallpaper were exquisitely wonderful. Taking in a deep breath of awe, he turned around to find her standing rooted to the exact same spot, staring at him.

"Why don't you close the door and come sit with me?" Luke took off his leather jacket and sat on the royal blue sofa. It was a two-seater. He ran his hand over his freshly cut hair, finding them not much to run over.

He watched the girl, Julia, slowly close the door and make her way over to him. She was actually very pretty, in a sad, soulful way. The chestnut waves of hair curtaining her face were breathtaking. With her pale skin, and thick lashes framing her almond eyes, Luke seriously wondered why the hell he was invited to spend 'a night of pleasure' with this young girl. She looked like one of the popular girls, not the cheerleader type (which used to be his type), but the quietly sexy and intelligent type. Surely, she should be out with her clique of equally good-looking friends clubbing at the latest hotspots in town?

Julia stood in front of him, uncertain of what to do. Wearing slim fitting jeans with a white tank top, she looked, well, simply gorgeous. Her eyes were downcast, unsure beyond measure.

Now, Luke thought, this girl is one weird package.

He gently grabbed her wrist and pulled her down next to him. Expecting to find some resistance, he was surprised to find that she fluidly allowed herself to settle down beside him. He turned to face her, still holding her hand in his, and said, "Tell me what you want. Any fancies? And special requirements?"

She looked straight into his eyes and replied, "I want to lose my virginity,"

Did he hear that right?

"What?" He asked, somewhat stupidly.

She tugged a part of her locks behind her ear and repeated her sole 'requirement' for the night.

Luke pulled his hand away from hers. He immediately regretted doing that because she looked slightly hurt at his action. The blank stare in her eyes was dangerous. It was as if there was no life behind it. It was the look of a person who had lost hope. Such a waste, because those brown eyes were very, very alluring. He gave himself a mental shake of the head. This night is just getting weirder and weirder.

"Look," She continued, pleadingly, impatiently, "I know what you think. What kind of loser would want to hire a male escort in order to lose her virginity right? Judge me all you want. But you don't know me at all. This is my life. And I am paying you to do what I ask for. I want this."

Her last sentence came out in a whisper. More for herself, than for Luke.

He searched her face for some further, helpful explanation. When he got none, he replied, "Yes, you are right. I have no right to judge. But help me understand. Why? You are obviously a very attractive girl... Guys worship girls like you. This doesn't add up..."

Julia flashed a look of amusement. "I do not need you to understand me. And I thought as long as I pay you, no questions are asked, right?"

Slightly wounded by her stereotyping his profession, he took her hands, wrapping it tightly, tenderly in his.

"Alright then. No questions asked. For now. But you must promise me one thing."

Julia cocked an eyebrow.

Staring deep into her eyes, as if trying to transfer all the willpower he could get into her, he said,

"Promise me not to kill yourself,"

Julia burst out laughing at what Luke said. She laughed so hard at the thought of her committing suicide. Yes, she did thought about it. The enigma to suicide, not the desire for the act itself. To think that he would think of her like that, she must be in really bad shape.

He watched her as she laughed freely. Patiently, indulgently.

Then, suddenly, he cupped her face in his hands, and pulled her up to face him. He was so gentle and loving; it was hard to imagine him as a male prostitute. As if moving in slow motion, he leaned down to kiss her.

Julia gasped at the touch of his lips on hers. A mere feather of a touch. It was all so sudden. He tasted of coffee, and mint. Her eyes fluttered shut to feel all of it. Luke pressed on deeper, leaning on her to be closer. His tongue licked her lower lip, and then coaxed her to open her mouth. She obliged, with much shyness. His hands ran through her hair, while she did not know what to do with hers. She was oblivious to everything but the kiss. A surge of electricity shot through her body down to her crotch. As Luke tongued her with increased passion, she struggled to breathe for air.

Pulling away, she seemed bewildered, and dazed. Oh lord, was this how it felt like to be kissed? Luke looked at her curiously.

"I have never been kissed," She whispered, as a way of explanation. Her face was in flames of fiery red.

Luke said nothing, but looked equally bewildered at what she said.

She wondered, was she doing the right thing here? Having a stranger kiss her like that in her apartment suddenly felt incredibly scary. But she enjoyed the kiss very much. She wanted so much more to happen. Looking at his handsome face, Julia knew that there was something she could trust in him. And lord, he was certainly something. The wavy brown hair, sea green eyes, aquiline nose and lean physique were a perfect combination in making him a real-life Adonis.

Yes, she was doing this. And there would be no regrets. She needed this.

Luke smiled at her, and told her, "I promise you, you won't regret this,"

Could he read her mind?

Luke got up from the sofa. As Julia turned to look up at him inquiringly, he lifted her into his arms in one smooth motion.

"Where is your bedroom?"

Julia pointed which way to go as she snuggled up within him. He felt so strong and safe. She could get used to this. Argh! Mentally slapping herself, she inwardly chided herself, "It will be just one night! Get a grip. This is to overcome my fears. Nothing else!"

She was still a little sad to find that they have reached the bedroom so soon. Her stomach churned in anticipation of what was soon to come. Settling her down on the bed, Luke stepped away and eyed her as how a person eyed a special prize. There was a glint of lust in his eyes.

Luke leaned down to capture her lips in a passionate kiss. For a person who has never kissed before, she certainly has got fire. And the best part was- she did not even know it. Her hands, slightly trembling, ran up his back underneath his shirt. He pressed his hardening cock on her thigh, eliciting a small moan from her.

He pulled away, looking impressed. "Are you sure you have not done this before? You are a natural."

She blushed in response, choosing not to answer.

Chuckling, he kissed and nibbled her earlobe. She gasped and writhed beneath him. Ah, there goes her sensitive nub. Luke knew he was good at what he did. But this girl here, underneath him, demanded that he gave it his best. Being her first time, he wanted to give it only the very best for her.

She was an exquisite puzzle to solve.

His hands ran down her delectable body to pull the tank top off. She did the same for his shirt. She was wearing a skin coloured bra, and Luke could see that she has got some curves. Generous bosom, accompanied by her hourglass figure made him gulp eagerly. He kissed the valley between her breasts, making her moan even louder.

He snapped the bra open. Her breasts came free, revealing two hard dusty pink nipples. His hand trailed a feather-light touch underneath her mounds. It was as if he was touching a woman the very first time. He circled his palm closer and closer to her peaks, unbearably slow. She was practically heaving. Just as she was about to groan in frustration, he seized her left mound in his mouth and rolled the right nipple in his fingers. Julia let out a yelp of ecstasy. She ran her hand through his hair and his broad shoulders, all the while trying to control her breathing, but in vain.

He then trailed wet kisses down her flat stomach, stopping at the waistband of her jeans. His bright green eyes met with her intense ones. Gaining unspoken approval, he popped open the buttons. She lifted briefly to allow him to tug her jeans off, and blushed as he slowly removed her cotton panties.

"Take my pants off for me, please."

He smiled devilishly at her startled face.

"Julia, trust me on this." Luke huskily pulled her up to a seating position as he stood before her. He brought her hands to rest on his belt buckle. Tilting her chin up to look at him, he kissed her reassuringly.

Julia's hands were shaking. He guided her hands as she removed his belt. Next, together, they unzipped his jeans. His erection was evident under his plain white briefs. Stepping out of his jeans, Luke brought her right hand to feel his erection. Running her hand up and down his shaft, he let out a low, guttural groan. Then, he helped her remove his briefs. His cock sprang out amidst a small nest of brown hair.

On her own, she held his shaft in her hand. As if fascinated, she touched and felt the complete length of him. Struggling to wrestle back some control, he pushed her back down and lifted her legs, settling them firmly on each side of his shoulder. He gently kissed her soft, white inner thighs. His hands held her waist to keep her in place while she struggled to stay still.

Luke got impossibly hard as he stared at her gates of heaven. It was pulsing wet with desire. Her smell was intoxicating. Checking his breathing, he expertly kissed the sensitive flesh. He tentatively licked her folds, drawing a sharp intake of breath from her. Alternating between licking and sucking until her breathing grew more laboured and ragged; he seized her clit in his mouth while plunging a thick finger into her. She yelped at the sudden intrusion.

He released her clit to kiss her soft, wanton lips. His finger was still massaging her tight walls. Hushing and kissing her away her tears, he coaxed her until she was ready. Slowly, but surely, he felt pleasure course through her veins. A second finger plunged in, while his left hand massaged her clit. As she was reaching the peak of it all, he removed his fingers from her and replaced it with his hard, ready cock.

It filled her so full as her spasms began. He rocked her gently as her juices flowed fiercely. Kissing her and nuzzling her neck to comfort her, Luke found her slowly growing impatient and bucking herself into him. He thrust harder and deeper, groaning louder. She moaned and gasped at the incredible friction, reaching the heavens above once more. One final, deep thrust brought him to ejaculate within her, rocking her almost unconscious.

He arched over her, breathing heavily. Her glazed brown eyes met his, and she beamed at him. He pulled out of her to settle down beside her. Their racing pulse slowly calmed down.

"That was amazing." Julia breathed, staring at the ceiling. She was positively glowing.

"Well, then I have done my job well." Luke was equally rocked. He was surprised at the fact that he just had real, passionate sex in a long, long time.

She laughed.

#####

Julia could barely move her limbs. No regrets in making her choice, after all. She soon drifted into a deep slumber, romancing dreams of pleasure, which involved Luke. By the time she woke up, it was 3 am. The soreness reminded her of what happened. She turned to find the space beside her empty, with an evident, disappointing dent.

She had not paid him.

Slowly climbing out to grab a bathrobe, she padded cautiously into the hall. She exhaled to find Luke sitting at the dinner table, reading yesterday's papers. He was clad only in his jeans, his broad back facing her. Sharp longing zigzagged through her.

The smell of warm fragrant coffee drifted about the kitchen.

As if sensing her presence, he turned around to smile at her.

"I hope you don't mind. But I made some coffee." He got up to pour a steaming mug for her.

She smiled in return. She noticed that her head barely reached his shoulders.

Accepting the coffee, she offered, "Thank you for... umm... everything,"

Luke sat down and smiled luxuriantly, "No need for that. It's my job."

Settling herself next to him, she continued awkwardly, "So, umm... How much does it cost?" She kept her eyes downcast as she waited for an answer. When she got none, she looked up to find him looking at her. Not just looking, but it was as if he was trying to look into her, searching for something.

"Julia, why did you call me?"

There was something in his voice that was just so honest. She did not even feel like one of his clients. She felt special, like she was the only one who mattered to him. Absurd, but that was what she felt. It was either he was genuinely caring or he has gone to a really good acting school.

Mistaking her silence as resistance, he went on, "I don't pretend to understand what you're going through. Because I don't know how. But seeing you like this, someone so young... It just baffles me. I just want to know why. And I will be off. Plus, I'm not the kind of guy who blabs."

He winked and crossed his heart.

She could not help but smirk at that gesture. He really knows the way to draw out the truth.

Dropping her gaze, she let out a heavy sigh. "It is quite a story. And I might bore you to death."

He countered, "Try me."

Taking a deep breath, Julia decided to let it all out. After all, she will not be seeing him again. However much she wanted it.

"Two years ago, I was raped."

Luke's eyes widen in shock. He stuttered, "Oh god, I'm so sorry---,"

But she held up her hand to stop him. She was going to say everything before she broke down. It was time to let this all go.

"I know I lied about the virginity thing just now... But hear me out..." Her eyes pleaded with him. He nodded, still in shock.

"I was living in another city at the time. Was having the time of my life in college, being carefree and reckless. But I swear- I was a virgin at the time. And I have never kissed anyone before."

Not meeting his intense gaze, she paused to gulp down some air, and continued.

"The night it happened, I was walking back to my place. It all happened so fast... Three of them suddenly surrounded me, tackling and dragging me into this dark alley. I screamed like hell, but no one came for me. I couldn't do anything... I, I..,"

A sob escaped her lips. Luke reached across to grasp her hand tightly in his. The coffee was forgotten.

"Aft... After what they did, they ran off. Left me for dead... And I would rather be dead than having to go through that all over again. Couldn't face anybody... Scared, humiliated, ashamed.. Packed up and came here. Started a new job, stayed away from everybody... Couldn't even talk to a guy without feeling humiliation and anger..."

He gripped her hand even tighter. Anger was rising in his throat. But he kept silent and let her continue. She seemed to want to, although she was visibly struggling.

"Threw myself into my job. Tried to black out the whole episode. Slowly, slowly healing... Felt better. But still couldn't bring myself to be close to another guy. But I wanted to... That was when I came up with a plan," She glanced up at him. "I couldn't do this with other guys because it takes the long, excruciating process of getting to know one another. The chase, the judgements, the accusations... Too many questions would be asked, and I would definitely lose it. It's too draining. That's why I called you. No questions asked... It's a brand new start, and getting rid of the... getting rid of it all."

A moment of silence passed between them. Then Luke said haltingly, "My sister was raped, too,"

It was Julia's turn to look shocked.

He continued, sadly, "She was raped by some thugs. Murdered... Only 16 at the time."

The pained look on his face was heart-wrenching. Luke himself was surprised at what he said; it had taken him a long time to finally say it out loud.

Julia said nothing. Instead, she turned to pull him in for a hug. It was awkward, but she thought that it was the best response she could give. They held each other for while, and finally, Luke pulled away, not meeting Julia's eyes.

"I am very sorry for what happened to you two years ago. And Julia, you are a strong person. I can see that. It warms my heart to you see you living here," He waved his hand around his surroundings. "and living so comfortably well."

Julia continued to stare at him. His eyes flickered over hers, then looked away again.

"I hope I 'helped' you overcome your problem, whatever help you thought I could help you with. I should err... be off now."

He smiled hesitatingly, and got up to make his way to the bedroom to get his shirt and stuff.

"How much do I owe you?" Julia's voice floated around him, somewhat coldly.

He turned around to look at her. Uh-oh, he could see it in her eyes. The Look- Hurt, yet angry that he was leaving. He could obviously tell that Julia was expecting him NOT to leave. Well, what did she expect? Cuddling and breakfast of pastries and giggling off the bed? Sigh... This was the part he hated most about his job. Clients getting all confused between 'service' and 'attraction'. He was the type who could not help but care about what the ladies have to say, but more often than not, once he started showing concern, they start thinking of him as boyfriend-potential. It is flattering, but extremely difficult to deal with.

Luke hesitated. He was trapped in a typical dilemma. He did not want Julia's money. After all, he was financially comfortable enough, and he was helping her to get pass her trauma towards sex. BUT, if he did not accept the money, he feared she might start hoping that there was more to it than just a night-call service.

Sighing and cursing inwardly, he replied as indifferent as he could, "That would be 300 dollars."

Julia got up abruptly, and walked past him into the hall. She took out some leaves of cash and handed them to him. Her face was a mask of nonchalance. There was a wall between them now. Her wall. The vulnerability was gone. The confession was forgotten.

2 minutes later, Luke left the apartment. Shit. Now he really hated his job.

As Luke walked back to his place (the cool night air allowed him to think better), he could not help feeling emptier than usual. His profession, which used to offer all the perks any man would kill to get, just did not feel so enjoyable anymore. Thinking about Julia's brave, but unorthodox way to move on in life, he felt that he should be doing the same. Move on, be more responsible. Admiring her wilfulness, he also felt sorry for her. She could have anyone she wanted. Men would get hard just by looking at her. And yet, she chose to hire a male prostitute.

12