Finding Time 03

Story Info
Spreading the Word
9.8k words
4.7
6.8k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding Time

Chapter 3

Spreading the word

"You think we should setup the Tunnel and check it's working okay?" I asked as I stood.

"Not unless you really want," she replied, passing me her used container. "I'd much prefer cuddling up to you in bed."

"Mm," I chuckled. "We need to have an early night if we're going to beat the rush hour traffic tomorrow."

I walked over to the waste bin and dumped the trash into it. When I turned back, Sally was standing and unbuttoning her blouse.

"I guess that's a 'no' to coffee then?" I asked, smiling at her.

"I was just getting comfortable," she replied, slipping it off.

I walked across, unbuttoning my shirt as I did. She slid her hands under it and around my bare back as I fiddled with the last two buttons.

"I love you," she said softly as she laid her head on my chest.

"Mm, love you back," I replied, as I angled my shoulders back to let the shirt drop.

"Undo my skirt," she murmured, as I slipped my hands around her.

My fingers trailed down to her waistband. "Undo my zip," I whispered back as I pinched the clasp open.

She pushed slightly to part us as she traced her hands around my waist to unbuckle my belt. I eased the zip down and cupped her arse as the skirt fell to her ankles. She unzipped my bulge, pushing her hand down inside my shorts and slipping them down over my hips.

She dropped down, pushing my trousers to my knees before reaching and grasping my stiff shaft. Standing again, she looped her free hand around my neck as I stepped out of the pooled clothes.

She closed her eyes as she leaned in to kiss me, my arms snapped back around her as I bent my head to meet her lips. "Mm," she sighed, as my lips met hers. The excitement of it all had my cock twitching in her hand with excitement building in me.

She giggled and rubbed my helmet teasingly against the silky fabric of her panties as she extended her tongue to meet mine. I edged her back to the bed; she gripped me tighter as she toppled and dragged me down onto it.

I held on and rolled her on top of me. She wriggled up, her legs splaying to grip me as she snuggled in. "Unclip my bra?" she asked, as she settled her head on my shoulder.

I drew my fingers up her back, undoing the hooks then slipping the straps down her arms. The feel of her smooth skin under my hands was a thrill in itself. Touching and holding her was the beginning and end of my world.

After no more than a few seconds, she shifted again, moving up to nuzzle my ear. My helmet was now pressed against the soft fabric while the shaft nestled in the valley of her mons.

Her nuzzling turned to kissing and nibbling as my hands stroked her back. I was content, happy to lie there and let her take the lead as her kisses traced my jawline. As she got to my chin, she pushed herself up and planted her lips on mine.

The kiss was brief as she sat up. My hands slipped to her sides and then swept up to cup her breasts. Her nipples felt firm as my fingers brushed over them and brought a soft moan from her lips.

She wriggled, letting my shaft press the thin cloth deeper into her pussy as she started to rock and stroke. That brought a groan to my lips as the pleasure surged through me and my fingers tightened on her breasts.

She moaned and leaned forward, her eyes sweeping down to fix on mine.

"The condom," she whispered, as she leaned to the side and slipped her hand under the pillow.

She tore the wrapper open as straightened back up, drawing her knees up as she lifted and moved to sit on my thighs. Her hands dropped, one grasping my shaft as the other slipped the sheath over my helmet.

She stroked it down one hand after another until it was near the bottom, sending thrill after thrill through me. With one hand grasping the head, she lifted and pulled the crotch of her panties aside as she positioned herself.

I felt the pressure of her tight tunnel as she pressed herself down, her face reflecting the pleasure she was feeling. She groaned, her hands dropping to my chest as she squeezed the last inch in.

My hands slid up her arms, my fingers and thumbs seeking her nipples as she started to bounce. I glanced back to her face and saw her smiling at me.

"This one's for you, don't hold back just enjoy it," she said softly as she started to speed up.

Wave after wave of pleasure surged through me as she pounded my thighs, making my heart beat faster with every stroke. She soon had me gasping and rolling my head as her vigorous strokes had my senses reeling.

The tremors in my legs and my thrusting hips gave her warning enough of my climatic eruption. She rode my hips until my thrusting stopped then lay gently on me as I collapsed, sated.

She snuggled in as I brought my arms around her. I could feel her heart pounding as fast as mine as her hot breath wafted over my shoulder. I slipped one hand up to her head as I stroked up and down her spine with the other.

The world and its problems were a distant thought, I was full of love for her and nothing else mattered. I held her till the glow faded and reality reasserted itself with my flaccid cock plopping out.

She gave a complaining sigh as she straightened her legs and slid them between mine. "Roll us to the side?" she asked tightening her grip on me.

I twisted us around first to lie along the bed, then rolled. She slipped her arms around my neck and pulled us closer to brush her lips over mine. "Let me take the condom off then we can cuddle," she whispered.

Her hand slipped down between us as I angled back to give her room. I took it from her as she held it up, letting myself roll back to drop it over the edge of the bed. She was slipping her panties off when I rolled back, flinging them over my shoulder as she straightened out.

She moved her leg between mine as she snuggled in, her hand snaking to the small of my back to press us together.

My mind wandered to thoughts of the invisible onlookers, I hoped I made some of them jealous. Tomorrow and the trip into the London traffic intruded, leading me to thoughts of the presentation.

I was drifting off when she shifted in my arms. "Ready for round two?" she asked, as I blearily opened my eyes.

"Mm, ready and willing," I answered as I shook the mental cobwebs away and tightened my arms.

Our lovemaking this time was all about giving her pleasure, teasing and titillating her erogenous zones until she finally peaked with her climax and slipped happily into her dreams with my arms wrapped around her.

The insistent buzz of the alarm roused me; disentangling my arms, I rolled backwards and hit the snooze button. Sally snuggled against me as I rolled back to face her, giving a contented sigh as I wrapped my arm around her.

"Come on sleepy head, time for us to get the show on the road," I said, giving her a squeeze.

"Mm," she acknowledged. "Another five minutes."

I smiled back, happy to indulge her request. "Okay," I replied as I bent in to plant a kiss on the tip of her nose.

"Mm," she sighed as she let her head fall back on the pillow.

I lay listening to her soft breathing as my thoughts turned to the day ahead and my meeting with Mr. Staniforth. Convincing of my claims should be easy with the evidence in front of him; I could put any time and place he named on the screen.

The alarm had me turning again, this time I swung my legs out and sat before reaching to switch it off.

"You want to shower first while I get some coffee on?" I asked looking over my shoulder.

"If you want," she replied, flicking the covers back.

My eyes feasted on her nude form, the firm mounds of her breasts sweeping down to the flat tummy and on to her shapely thighs. My gaze switched to her face as she twisted and rolled to sit next to me.

"Where did the bath towels go?" she asked, putting her hand on my thigh.

"In the bottom drawer I think," I replied as she stood.

I watched as she walked away, my cock twitching as she bent and exposed her pussy to me. I tore my eyes away and stood with a sigh as I put my lustful thoughts aside. Walking over I surveyed the bits of the Tunnel piled on the floor, realizing for the first time how compact it was now.

With the kettle on, I started laying out the bowls for breakfast while I waited, noting absentmindedly that we needed to get more milk. I took my cup over to the desk and fired up the laptop.

I was reading the news headlines when Sally returned. "You think I should wear my interview suit?" she asked.

"It wouldn't hurt, I'm wearing a tie for the occasion," I replied, as she padded across to get her drink.

"I think I'll put my hair up as well," she carried on.

Even with the towel wrapped around her, my heart skips a beat as her sexiness turned me on. There was a smile in her eyes as I looked up to her face. Her eyes switched to my crotch and my slowly rising cock.

"You'd better have a cold shower," she said with a chuckle.

I chuckled back as I stood. "If we had time, I'd suggest a better solution."

She sat on the edge of the bed as I walked for a fresh towel, my half-erect cock flopping between my legs. She was dressed in bra and panties doing her hair when I walked back in, her suit laid out on the bed next to her.

I returned the smile she flashed me and walked over to get dressed. While she finished getting ready, I made breakfast for us. I could feel the nervous excitement building as I ate, wondering if I should have taken time last night to check that the Tunnel was still functioning.

Sally was the opposite; she was happy and bubbly, seemingly looking forward to our mini adventure. I'd be happy only when it was over, this was the crucial step before any public launch.

We carefully loaded up the car and set off. I had the radio on for the news then let Sally pick a music station. It was a nearly straight road, up the A3 and turn off when we got to Wimbledon.

They had a car park and I left Sally there while I went in and presented myself at reception. Gerry, Mr Staniforth, came down to meet me.

"Professor Lutner?" he confirmed, looking over at me as he stepped out of the lift.

"Yes, my equipment is out in the car with my assistant," I replied. "Have you got some sort of trolley I can bring it in with?"

"I -- err. Jenny. Have we got a sack truck or anything?"

"We've got the truck we use for the mail," she replied. "Will that do?"

"Yes, that should be okay," I replied.

She walked from behind the counter and opened a door. I followed her across and found a little two-wheeled platform. Taking it and followed by Gerry, I rolled it out to the car.

"You've got impressive backers," Gerry remarked, as we stopped at the car. "One even mentioned a Nobel Prize."

"The guy who explains it will get the Nobel, I'll be remembered for what I'm doing now," I answered cryptically, as I opened the back door and climbed in.

"Your Time Tunnel? I'm ready to believe it does what it says," he replied pushing the platform into position.

Sally opened the other door and leaned in to help me move the arm out. Gerry helped manoeuvre it onto the platform along with the trolley. Gerry wheeled it back, while I carried the computer and Sally carried the core.

We set it up, accepting the offer of coffee when we booted it into life.

"Right, where would you like begin?" I asked, vacating the seat.

"Let's try an easy one. Dachau, August 1943," he suggested.

I typed in the data and watched as the arm sprang to life. On the screen, we saw an aerial view from what looked like a thousand feet.

"Here," I said, passing him the camera control.

As he swivelled it, I fine-tuned the altitude, bringing us down to just above head height.

"Okay, I've seen enough," he said turning to me. "What do you expect me to do now?"

"Well, I've got a dilemma," I started, as I reset the program. "Have you had time to think about the other implications of my discovery?"

His eyes narrowed.

"This means the elimination of privacy. Anything and everything you or I do will be viewable by anyone who wants to look. No crime, no secrets. Absolute transparency. How do you think people will cope with that?" I carried on.

I gave him a second to think.

"No more government secrets either, no deals in smoke filled rooms. It'll also be a death blow to the entertainment industry. If you're skilful enough you'll be able to sit next to the driver at the Indy 500 or hover over the shoulder of your chosen jockey in the Kentucky Derby."

"My God," he exclaimed. "They'll never let it happen."

"I want to make it happen. Control of the Tunnel has to be in public hands. Think what a dictator or tyrant could do with it. It's a spymaster's ultimate tool," I replied earnestly.

"Yes I agree, but the other side of the coin is anarchy," he argued.

"There'll be a lot of social upheaval but I think we'd have a better, fairer society when the dust settles. Politicians would have to be honest and businesses more open," I countered.

"The biggest sticking point will be the privacy aspect; nobody's going to want strangers being able to look inside their bedrooms."

"Yes, I know. But if the alternative is to leave it in the hands of the government, they'll have no compunctions about doing it," I replied.

"They'll do it if we don't is a weak point to argue," he said, leaning back in his chair.

"Yes, it's too intellectual and won't cover the arguments from the 'What about the Children' crowd. When I launch it, I'll be playing up exploring history and its astronomical aspects to a bunch of science reporters. I expect the more astute ones to fill out the bigger picture," I answered.

"Are you religious?" asked Sally.

"Not particularly, I go for births, deaths and marriages." He replied, sounding slightly puzzled.

"What would it mean to Christianity if you could see Jesus being born or hanging on the cross? What if you looked and it never happened, no Noah, no Moses, no John the Baptist."

"Oh hell-!" he said, sounding shocked. "That would start riots." He looked up at me. "You could get lynched."

"I'm more afraid of being spirited away, as part of a government attempt to keep this all to themselves. They've already commandeered my research and built themselves a prototype of their own. For all I know, they're planning their moves right now.

"Which brings me back to the question, what do you want me to do? Are you seeking asylum?"

"No, a safe haven for a Tunnel, I want to scatter a few around where the government can't get their hands on them. Institutions like this with enough authority and credibility to report any dirty tricks."

"Someone to watch your back you mean," he said smiling.

"In part. What I want is for the government to know there's independent oversight in place, give them a dose of paranoia." I took a second before continuing. "Here's a thought for you. There are probably people from the future watching us now, recording every word we're saying."

"What!" he said with a start.

"We're making history," Sally put in. "This is a major turning point whichever way it goes."

"I can believe that," he replied, glancing around the room.

"You won't see anything; I've already tested for that." I said wryly.

"Yes," he replied, looking back at me. "I suppose you would have."

"I've made several cores; they're the only thing you can't build yourself. I can leave you the one I'm using here and all the programs and designs to make your own Tunnel," I said.

"Oh, I was expecting a working model," he replied.

"Ah, this is all university property I'm afraid. It's better to build your own; most all of it is off the shelf so it won't be difficult.

"Ah, I'm not very technical. I think it's time to get one of our directors involved," he said, leaning forward and reaching for the phone.

I turned and walked around to the front of the desk and sat next to Sally.

"Joe, can you put me through to Mr. Charles."

...

"Thanks."

He covered the mouthpiece. "Ron Charles is our Director of Resources; he's got an IT background so he should be able to -. Ah, Mr Charles. Regarding that conversation we had yesterday, I've got the professor with me now."

...

"Yes Sir. They have it set up and it all looks genuine, we visited Dachau for the demonstration"

...

"There are one or two wrinkles. It might be better if you came down."

...

"Yes sir, of course," he replied before hanging up. "He'll be down in ten minutes," he continued, looking over at me.

"Time enough to stretch my legs, is there a toilet handy?" I asked.

"Yes, it's back by the lift," he answered as I started to rise.

"Thanks," I acknowledged. "If you want, you can turn the Tunnel on and watch some chariot races while we wait."

"Can I see Triremes in action?" he asked sitting forward in his seat.

"Yes," I replied, moving towards him.

"It's alright, you get going," Sally chimed in. "I'll do that for him."

I gave Sally a nod of thanks and left her to take over. I was pleased; it seemed to be going well so far. I seemed to have Gerry convinced. I hoped I could do as well with the Director of Resources.

When I got back, they were both absorbed in whatever was on the screen. She glanced up and gave me a smile as I crossed the room then focused back on her tracking. I walked around the back of the desk and joined them in watching a sea battle, tracking a ship from about fifty feet above and behind it as it attempted to ram another smaller ship.

We were still glued to the screen when there was a perfunctory knock and the door opened.

"Gerry," he said greeting us.

"Mr. Charles," he replied, standing. "This is Professor Lutner and his assistant."

He looked an odd character for the role. I'd pictured a younger man, he looked in his sixties.

"Hi," I said, holding out my hand as I stepped from behind the desk.

"Professor," he answered.

"Do you want me to give you a little demonstration?" I asked.

"No, Gerry mentioned wrinkles?"

"I haven't got a spare working machine. I can give you the globe, which is the core of the device, and full instructions on how to build it. One of your computer tech guys could do it in a morning," I replied.

"That's a lot of fuss," he commented.

"My discovery is less than two weeks old, there are only three of these built. Two prototypes and this second generation one," I answered.

"It belongs to the University," Gerry interjected.

"Then what's the rush?" he asked, looking still at Gerry.

"I'm the one pushing that," I said. "I want some models in independent hands as insurance, before we announce it to the public."

"Insurance?" Mr. Charles queried.

"I don't want the government seizing control. Having Tunnels in impartial hands will provide independent oversight and hopefully curb some of their baser instincts."

"I think I need to hear the full story, why would our government want to seize it?" he asked.

"Because it is the ultimate spy machine. If anyone gets sole control of it they could rule the world." I replied bluntly. "It's just as easy to look over our prime minister's shoulder as it is to look into any gaol. It's going to destroy society as we know it by abolishing privacy."

"Huh!" he said, mouth falling open.

"It can see anywhere, anytime. You can track anyone twenty-four seven. The words secret and private are going to be rendered obsolete," I added.

"Jesus!" he exclaimed, his eyes widening as comprehension dawned. "There's going to be pandemonium, anarchy. Everyone's double dealing exposed." He broke into a smile. "I'm glad I'm alive to see the day come."

"A lot of people are going to agree with you on that," I said smiling back at him.

"So, where's the list of parts we'll need?" he asked, dipping his hand in his pocket.