Finding What's Been Missing Ch. 01

Story Info
Lonely housewife discovers passion.
3k words
4.55
30.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lonelylisa
lonelylisa
12 Followers

Laid off.. I could still hear the words ringing in my ears. I just couldn't believe it. 35 years old, no career, no prospects in site. I don't know why I thought my husband would be more comforting. It wasn't in his nature to nurture me, console me, why should this be any different? Once again, I would find my way through this on my own.

The weeks turned into months, slowly at first, but soon enough, I was adjusting to being a housewife. No more did I need the rush of the stock market to make me happy, I was content being home, taking care of the house, seeing to my husbands needs, his wants. But, his wants and needs didn't ever seem to include me. All he seemed to need to be happy was to know someone was cooking dinner, someone would make sure the laundry was done, and that someone handled "things" for him.

I needed more, I always had, but I had never done anything about finding it. I needed to be held, to be kissed again. Not those little pecks on the cheek as he's running out the door, but a real kiss, soft, passionate, intense. I needed to feel hands on my body, exploring me, stroking my skin. I needed his voice in my ear, telling me how much he wanted me, even after all these years.

I tried asking him, tried talking about it, he just didn't understand.

"I like things the way they are Lisa...why do we need to change things?"

He had rejected me so many times, pushed me aside, told me...

"Later honey, I'm tired, its been a shitty day today."

I knew it was wrong, but I had to find the love and attention, the passion I needed so much, and if he couldn't give it to me, then I needed to find it elsewhere.

It started simply enough. I found a website, designed specifically for erotic, discreet encounters. He didn't pay the bills, he would never see the charge on the credit card, what the hell, "I'm going to do this" I said out loud, and I signed up.

I set up a profile for myself, being very specific about what I wanted, what I was needing, and about how discreet I needed to be. I didn't want to end my marriage, but I needed something more, I needed the fire back in my life. I took a picture with my webcam, careful not to show my face. I arched my back seductively, tossed my head back, and pushed my chest high up into the air, so the sheer fabric of my white lace bra could truly be seen.

"There" I said, "that should get someone's attention."

I clicked to send the profile off to be approved, and waited the 24 hours it took to be uploaded. I felt like I was on pins and needles the whole time.

Never in a million years did I expect the reaction that came from that simple profile. The first day I had over 20 responses. The second, over 40, and by the end of the first week, I had heard from over 200 men, all who lived within 100 miles of me. I was over whelmed. Most of them were very similiar....

"Hey baby, I can cure what's ailing you, I will lick your pussy for hours, and make you scream my name"

Sure ya can buddy I thought to myself. I was polite to each and every one of them, always being sure to reply with a "thanks, but no thanks" response.

Out of the 200, there were 2 or 3 that actually seemed sane, or they could at least spell, and didn't go on for hours about their amazing sexual skills. To those few, I replied with my email address, and encouraged another response.

The first to get my attention was David. We emailed back and forth a dozen times a day, called each other at least that often. He wasn't married, but he lived with someone, and he felt exactly the same way I did, just ask him. We had the same taste in music, same views on life, politics, etc. Of course he was telling the truth. Why in the hell would a man on the internet lie to a lonely, horny married woman who obviously wants sex? What could he possible hope to gain from THAT?

Being the naive, trusting woman I am, of course I met him within a week. Of course I believed every word he said, and of course I slept with him, right there, on the beach, under the blankets he had brought with him. Of course the very next day he was so busy he didn't have time to email me except for one time. I was crushed, I had been totally taken in. "That's it" I said to myself never again, and I meant it, until Dale.

Dale had emailed me a few times, I had given him my home email, and we had even chatted in instant messenger. He knew I was meeting David, and he knew I was pretty much unavailable..But we still talked almost everyday online. He was so funny, so sweet, he just made me feel good.

When the meeting went bad with David, I stayed away for a few days, but he kept leaving me offline messages. Finally, I gave him my phone #, and he called the very next afternoon. He was on his way back from a golf tournament, and wanted me to meet him, right then, in 30 minutes. I looked like hell, and if I would have had time to think about it, I would have backed out. He knew that, and timed it perfectly. As I was getting ready to hang up the phone he said....

"Wear a sheer bra Lisa."

I laughed out loud, and told him in no uncertain terms... "You aren't going to see my bra, or anything else buddy, we're meeting to talk, and that's IT!"

"Just wear it Lisa, please?"

I laughed again, said "maybe" and hung up the phone.

I quickly darted to find clothes, and to find a sheer bra, even though I had said no. For some reason, something inside of me told me to do it. I quickly brushed my long blond hair, put make up on, being sure to wear the sheer pink lipstick that I know looks perfect with my blond hair and hazel eyes. One last look in the mirror, and I was out the door with car keys in hand.

I called his cell phone as I got close to the restaurant, and he was already there, waiting for me, in the parking lot. We laughed, teased, just as we always had. It just felt natural, and it felt FUN, and I was missing fun. We had exchanged pictures, so we knew what each other looked like already. He was a handsome man of 40, beautiful eyes, and one of the most amazing smiles I had seen in a long time. I am nowhere near a beauty queen in anyway, and Im comfortable with that. I'm just the "housewife next door," but for some reason, he made me feel sexy.

We stayed on the phone till I pulled into the parking lot. I could feel my heart in my chest, and my whole body was shaking. He got out of his SUV, and walked towards my car, smiling. He was dressed casual from his day of golfing, and he looked amazing. I noticed the eyes right away, more then anything. He looked directly at me when he talked to me, and that means a lot.

We laughed and joked as we walked to the door of the restaurant, and I picked on his tan lines on his ankles from too many hours golfing in the Florida sun. At one point our arms brushed against one another, and I felt my body stir from that simple touch. At that moment, I just KNEW this was the man, this was who I was hoping to find.

The conversation flowed so easily between us. Laughing at each others jokes, listening to one another, it felt like we had been friends for years. Even as the conversation turned sexual, it still felt comfortable, safe, and very erotic.

Our legs had been rubbing against one another most of the conversation, and I could feel my body responding to him even with these simple gestures. My panties had begun to feel moist, and I knew my nipples were hardening in the sheer bra he had asked me to wear. Several times he had reached for my hand, to stroke my fingers, and each time I felt my body stirring.

With no warning, his hand reached across the table at the booth we were sitting at, and his fingers rubbed my nipple through my shirt. I gasped softly, and looked around the crowded restaurant to see if anyone could see us. I noticed an elderly woman smiling at me, and my face flushed. He rolled my nipple gently between his fingers, stroking it through the fabric of my blouse, and the sheer silk of my bra.. Again with no warning, his hand moved back across to his side of the table, and I felt the need for him growing within me.

He paid for our drinks, and we walked out of the restaurant. As we approached his SUV we agreed we would meet again soon, very soon, when we both had more time. I stood next to him at the driver door and was prepared to say goodbye to him, for now anyway.


His lips moved close to mine and he kissed me softly, tenderly, and pulled back, looking at me, smiling. I heard myself gasp from the soft, sensual kiss, and I leaned closer to him, wanting to feel his lips on mine again. My lips parted slightly and I felt his tongue enter my mouth, soft, deep, exploring me. Soft moans were coming from me as his hand returned to my nipple once more and began rolling it gently.

His tongue, gently probing my mouth, felt so warm, so electric between my lips. I pressed my body closer to his and moaned into his mouth through the kiss. Any resistance I had was being melted away through this kiss. He must have been able to sense this, because he broke the kiss and looked at me and whispered..

"Get in the other side."

I climbed in his car, and as soon as the door closed his mouth was on mine once more. His tongue probing deep between my lips as my own lips sucked onto it gently. I was moaning into his mouth as his hands roamed over my face. His fingers running through my hair, gently pulling it back away from my cheek, tugging at it teasingly.

My hand was on his thigh, just above his knee, feeling the muscles as his body tensed from the kiss. His free hand found my nipple once more, and he pinched it gently through my shirt, causing my back to arch into the car seat. His fingers found their way to the buttons on my blouse, and he undid the top 2, reaching his hand inside quickly, tracing his fingers over my erect nipple through the thin fabric of my bra. My body was trembling, my skin was covered in goose bumps, and I felt more alive then I had in years.

Quickly his hand was inside my bra, he had somehow unhooked the front hook, and my breast was firmly in his hand now. His lips on my ears, his tongue licking across my earlobes, whispering to me, telling me how great my tits felt, how much he wanted me.

My hand moved up his thigh and rubbed over his cock through his shorts. He was rock hard, and I rubbed my fingers over the head through the khaki fabric. He groaned into my mouth as I began pressing my thumb firmly on the head. His body was tightening, his muscles tensing, and his hips were pressing into my hand.

He pulled his hand from my breast for a moment, and reached up the leg of his shorts and freed his cock for me. I looked down at it, smiling. It was so beautiful, so hard. The head was the most wonderful shade of purplish red, and as my eager hand reached towards it once more, it jerked slightly upward.

My thumb rubbed over the head softly, feeling the precum that had formed. I rubbed it over the tip, feeling how slick it was, how smooth it felt under my fingertip. I felt so drawn to it, as if it was calling to me somehow. This was by no means the first cock I had ever seen, but it was certainly one of the most beautiful.

His lips returned near my ear, and once more his hand was on my breast, teasing the nipple, tugging harder this time. He was breathing warm, steamy breath into my ear. His tongue was rubbing over my earlobe, sliding inside of my ear, licking over it firmly. Normally, my ears are not sensitive, but at that moment, I could feel my clit coming alive, hardening, as if his tongue on my ear was actually licking over my hardening clit.

I wanted his cock in my mouth right at that moment. I needed to know how he tasted, needed to feel him throbbing between my lips. I couldn't seem to take my eyes off it. I found myself imaging how it would feel between my lips, my tongue rolling over the head, teasing the opening. I wanted to feel my tongue running down the shaft, finally reaching his balls, so I could take them one at a time into my mouth. I had to have him, all of him.

He must have sensed this, because at that moment he whispered to me...

"I can't wait to taste you."

I gasped loudly as I heard his words, and lifted my head, looking up, into his eyes. My lips returned to his, hard, powerful, filled with lust, desire, pure animal NEED. His tongue was piercing my mouth, and my lips were sucking firmly on it, as if it were his cock, trying to milk it of its creamy, warm milky fluid.

I began to stoke the shaft of that beautiful cock slowly and firmly, being sure to rub my thumb over the head with each stroke up of my hand. It was thick, and though my hands are not tiny, my fingers were barely able to wrap around it. It felt so powerful in my grasp, and once more I found myself imagining it in my mouth, throbbing between my lips.

The parking lot was so busy, and it was still daylight out, and more then once I know someone had to have seen us. Seen his hand on my breast, seen his lips sucking on my nipple, and seen my hand stroking his cock as we sat in the front seat. Without saying the words, we both knew we couldn't go any further, not there, not that day, and that only made it that much more intense.

His hand moved to between my thighs and he began to rub firmly over my pussy through my jeans. I grabbed onto his hand quickly, and said..

"No, we can't, not here."

but he continued. I looked out the front window of the car, watching the people in the parking lot, and my body began to tremble. I closed my eyes, and I felt my body giving in to him.

My hips began to rock on his hand slowly. His fingers were pressing the seam of my jeans between my swollen pussy lips, and I could feel it rubbing against my clit. His tongue on my skin, his words in my ear, my hand on his cock, and his fingers rubbing my dripping pussy through my jeans was too much for me to bear. I was gasping hard for breath, and I knew I was close to cumming.

Just at that moment a car pulled into the spot directly in front of us, and we knew we had to stop, the risk was too great. We both laughed out loud as we pulled our hands from one another's bodies. We wanted to make love, not go to jail for indecent exposure.

As we were trying to adjust our clothes, and catch our breath, his hand quickly returned to my nipple and he pinched it hard between his fingers. My head dropped to his shoulder and I sucked in my breath deeply. His pressure on my nipple increased as he whispered into my ear......

"I don't want you to forget me, or how this how feels."

The pressure on my nipple was intense. Never before had anyone pinched with such force, and it was overwhelming. My body was shaking once more. He had reached that fine line between pain and pleasure, and I was overcome with desire for him.

In that brief moment, I knew he had control of my body. I knew I was his. I had found what was missing. I knew I HAD to have him. I wanted to feel his mouth on my body, feel his cock fucking me, feel him deep in my pussy. I wanted that beautiful cock in my ass, in my mouth, everywhere.

This meeting was 5 days ago, and I can still feel his fingers on my nipple. Still feel his tongue in my mouth, and still feel his cock throbbing in my hand. We have plans to meet again soon, very soon, and every time I think about it, my body trembles, my pussy becomes wet, and my hand longs to feel his cock in my grasp again. Never before have I felt such deep passion for a man.

lonelylisa
lonelylisa
12 Followers