Finishing School for Shemales Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh... My little flower..." The Mistress grasped Davina's hair and pushed her down, deeper onto the shaft. Davina's lips were spread wide as the huge invader came into her mouth, inch by inch, until it reached her throat. Davina gagged slightly and the Mistress pulled her head back, letting the cock pop from her lips. The girls lips and chin were still connected to the Mistresses cock with thick ribbons of pre-cum and saliva.

"What do you want, Davina?" Mistress K asked in a strange, intense voice.

"I want to cum, Mistress."

The Mistress smiled. "Good girl."

The Mistress reached forwards and unhooked the shoulder straps of the girls nightie, letting it tumble down to gather at her waist. Davina reached down to remove her panties, but the Mistress held her hands still. "I can get to what I want without you taking them off. Which means.."

Davina's eyes were wicked and bright as she answered. "That I can get what I want without taking them off."

Mistress K smiled and reached across to the side table where a vial of clear liquid waited. She nodded to Davina who held her hands out and she poured a measure of the liquid into her waiting palms.

Davina began to stroke the Mistresses rock hard cock, letting the lube flow all over it -- she used two hands, twisting them, watching the woman groan and shift under her hands.

"Now, little flower. I need to be inside you."

Davina moved forwards, spreading her legs across the Mistresses thighs, sliding herself up until she felt the hot, wet length of her Mistresses beautiful penis slide across the sensitive skin of her perineum, She leaned back and pull her g-string to one side and reaching behind her, took the cock in one fist, slowly pumping it as Mistress K stared straight into her eyes.

Davina lowered her tummy and gently pushed back until she felt the shaft between her soft silken cheeks. The lube was making everything slippery and for a few seconds she moved her hips, sliding the cock up and down. And then she held it steady and slowly pushed backwards.

The tip of Mistress K's huge cock kissed the centre of Davina's most secret place, and for a few seconds, Davina held it there, and then, with a little groan she pushed backwards.

At first she let just a few fractions of an inch in, then let it slide out, just teasing her little boy-pussy, preparing it for its overlarge visitor. She pushed back further and felt the tip push in a little further. The sensation was incredible, the heat from that magnificent cock seemed to radiate straight into her tummy, and the feeling of being spread was indescribable. But she got a little greedy, hooked on that feeling of entry and pushed back harder.

The Mistress watched, entranced as the girl's expression turned from one of bliss to one of pain.

"Take it, little flower. You need it to get what you want."

Davina's beautiful face was adorable as she bit her lip, and pushed back a little further. The huge head was halfway in to her blossoming rosebud, an intruder too thick and too hard to be welcome.

Mistress K watched Davina start to pant against the pain, gasping as she looked at her with those beautiful green eyes. With a grunt that seemed to come from deep within her, Davina pushed back and felt the head of her Mistresses penis pass through her sphincter. Davina gave a small scream and looked up at her Mistress, sweat running down her face and across her breasts, with an expression of pain and fear.

"Stay still for a while, little flower." Mistress K whispered, stroking the girl's now sweat tangled hair. Davina gave a low moan and the woman could see adorable little tears pricking out from the corner of the girl's eyes.

"Does it hurt, Davina?" Asked the Mistress.

Davina nodded, her eyes almost desperate. The Mistress reached out and caressed the girls breasts.

"It will be worth it, I promise. But the pain is part of your duty."

Davina nodded weakly and the Mistress, gripped the girl's nipples between her fingers, making her hiss. Mistress K tightened her grip and pushed forwards. Davina's breath came in ragged gasps as the thick veined shaft was slid further and further into her body. She was trembling, body shaking like a leaf and Mistress K delighted in feeling the girl's little ass spasm around her.

Mistress K continued pushing her down and Davina's insides felt like they were on fire. She splayed her legs out as far as they would go, trying to make room for that huge cock, shoulders heaving as she drew in deep gasps, sweat running down her narrow back.

With a shouted groan that came from deep inside the girl's body, Davina pushed backwards, and felt the last few inches of the slippery shaft penetrate her anus. She leant back shivering, her breasts heaving, fully impaled, imprisoned on her Mistresses sex.

Mistress K looked at the girl and was amazed to see, yes, pain, but also... Victory in the girl's face?

Davina made a noise that sounded almost like a shuddering purr and one hand slid down her body to her imprisoned girly-cock.

"No, Davina!" Snapped Mistress K. The look in the girl's eyes was wild and defiant and the Mistress changed her tone slightly.

"You were made to take cock, that is your purpose. Gain pleasure from the gift I'm giving you." the Mistresses voice was low and swept around the room. "Reach back and feel how beautiful you are, little flower."

Davina looked puzzled for a few seconds, and then, slowly reached back. Mistress K felt questing fingers stroking her scrotum and then Davina's wild eyes met hers.

Davina slowly moved her fingers around and felt the hot, stretched skin of her entrance, wrapped around the thick cock, gripping it, holding it.

"Your little cunt feels beautiful, Davina. Can you feel how perfect it feels around me?"

Davina rubbed slick fingers all around her tortured hole and the sensation was incredible, as though every nerve ending was one hundred percent completely honed.

Davina leant forwards, little groans coming as she sifted her weight, until her face was inches from Mistress K's. Davina leant her head forward and licked the woman's lips with the top of her tongue.

"Fuck me, Mistress." She breathed.

Mistress K pulled a little of her length out of its beautiful home and slowly pushed it back in. Davina growled and before Mistress K knew what was happening the girl was kissing her passionately, her little tongue meeting the Mistresses own. Mistress K never kissed her sluts, but this was overpowering. She kissed Davina back and bit the T-girls lip before starting to thrust into the little sluts hole.

Davina began pushing back, her behind was on fire, but she didn't care, her little penis was struggling against the restraint, but she didn't care. All that mattered was the growing, incredible feeling of her Mistresses thick cock pumping in an out of her. She felt complete, she felt like she was born to do this.

Davina leant backwards, resting her hands on the bed behind her and started grinding her rosebud down, twisting, making Mistress K moan. Then, using her thighs, banging up and down, hearing their flesh slap together, feeling the tip of that wonderful cock touch the very centre if her being.

And then its started to happen. Her whole body felt as though it was filled with electricity, a feeling that touched her neck, her nipples, her tummy, her little cock, and most of all, her anal opening. She plunged her body down harder and harder and, though the cage would not let her get hard, she began to feel an incredible sensation. Her cum was sliding from her, not in spurts as it did when she played with her little cock, but in long, smooth ejaculations that matched the rhythm of the cock fucking her ass. Davina began to shout, a low sound that got more and more intense. Mistress K bucked against her harder and harder, until the girl spasmed once, then again and came to a juddering stop.

She looked down at Mistress K, her eyes alight with lust and completion, their sweaty skin sliding together. Davina slumped forwards and felt her breasts tingle as they touched Mistress K's. She kissed her Mistress, slowly, lovingly, and her Mistress kissed her back.

Mistress K spoke in a flat, lust filled voice. "One thing you'll learn, my little flower, is that we're not finished until you're filled with someone's seed."

With a snarl, she turned Davina over until Mistress K was on top, between the girl's thighs, still embedded inside her. Mistress K looked down at the damp patch of cum on the girl's panties seeping through the restraint, and it was enough to send her into a fury of pounding. Davina spread her legs as wide as they would go, and she hung on for dear life, feeling that huge penis swell and fill her with every stroke, until, with a scream, the Mistress exploded into her, filling her insides with string after string of thick white sperm.

Mistress K slumped down on her pupil, drawing in deep breaths. The girl's eyes were glazed and Mistress K knew that she had given her toy another orgasm.

The Mistress leaned upwards and gently pulled her softening cock from the girls opening. She took Davina's hand and led it down until she was touching her ravaged hole. Davina felt her anus stretched wide, gaping, and with a warm gush, what felt like half a cup of semen flowing out onto her fingers. Davina locked her green eyes to her Mistresses and reached her hand up, watching the cum slide over over fingers, falling on her breasts. Deliberately she brought the fingers to her lips, letting the cum flow into her mouth and over her face.

Mistress K smiled. "What sort of little monster have I created?"

Davina smiled back.

A few days later Davina walked hand in hand with Olivia though the finishing school's manicured grounds. Holding hands with Olivia seemed so natural that Davina only had vague recollections of how he would once have looked at the scene. Two sissy boys holding hands and dressed in short skirts and tight white T's, tottering along on high heels with knee socks making the picture complete. But Davina knew that David had been wrong, that this must be right because it felt so right.

"Are you feeling as bit better now?" Olivia asked with a cheeky, sideways glance.

Davina blushed through her tan and nodded. Olivia giggled. "I can't believe that you couldn't walk right for two days. I thought that was only, like a joke or something."

Davina smiled shyly. "You've had that thing inside you. You know how big it is!"

Olivia nodded. "I think you had a much better time than I did though." She said, remembering the punishment fuck she had received on the Mistresses desk.

Davina looked dreamy for a few seconds and then realised that her friend was watching her. "What?" She asked.

Olivia leant in close and Davina felt her friends breast brush her arm. "She's never done that with anyone else you know. You're, like, a miracle. She actually wanted you to cum. Next thing you know you guys'll be kissing."

Davina coloured again and Olivia paled a little. She let Davina's hand slip from her own. "She kissed you?"

Davina nodded and hugged her chest. She couldn't figure out why Olivia was being so strange.

"Maybe," Olivia said slowly, "it's best if we don't get too close. Not if you belong to her now. I don't want her mad at me again." Davina shook her head, feeling her ponytail dance across the top of her back. "Don't be stupid." She quickly looked around. "Come with me." She whispered and hurried off into a small border of trees.

Olivia hurried after and could barely keep up. Heels weren't exactly made for this kind of terrain. She eventually caught up with Davina in a little clearing deep in the woods. Davina was waiting for her, cheeks flushed.

"I don't..." Olive started, before Davina put her arms around her friends waist and kissed her deeply. The kiss went on for several seconds and their bodies pressed closely together.

Eventually Davina pulled back and looked her friend deep in the eyes, gripping her hands close. "You're my best friend, Olivia. I... I don't know what's happening with Mistress K, but I know that I love you."

Olivia flushed and looked like she might cry.

"Don't cry, Olivia. There's enough people out in the real world who'll be mean to us. Who'll call us freaks because they're too stupid to understand that this is right. We need all the support we can get."

Olivia leaned forwards and kissed her friend, their tongues sliding over one another. Davina felt Olivia's hand slide down her tummy and over the front of her panties. Davina no longer had to wear the restraint, not now that she knew how much pleasure she could get from having a real cock inside her.

In the woods came the sound of a twig snapping. Olivia and Davina stepped back from one another and looked around. They shouldn't really be this far from the house, but... A shadow moved in the woods.

"Quick!" Whispered Davina. "We've got to get back!"

They started running towards the house, but Olivia turned her ankle, falling to the ground. Davina stopped and hurried back. She had nearly reached her friend when she felt someone grab her from behind. She struggled, but a cloth was rammed in front of her mouth. As things began to go black she saw another figure grappling with Olivia. Before Davina blacked out the figure grabbing Olivia turned. It was a face she recognised. It was her step-father.

Davina came blearily awake in a lot of discomfort. She was face down on a rubber service that was jolting underneath her. A gag stretched her mouth wide, and she could feel drool on her cheek. Her hands were pulled behind her, and had been tied to her ankles. She was hogtied. In the darkness she heard an engine roar and as she looked across she saw the still unconscious form of Olivia, also gagged and hogtied lying just a few inches from her. They were lying in the back of a truck.

After a few minutes the vehicle came to a halt and Davina heard the sound of car doors slamming. The doors opened behind her and a man's boot appeared by her face.

Davina eyes were wide as the face of her step-father came into view. He looked awful, haggard, eyes bloodshot, unshaven. He also smelled of alcohol.

His voice was a rasp when he spoke. "Good, you're awake, you little faggot. I just wanted you to know, before your little journey, that I did this to you. Primping and dressin' up like a girl is disgustin', and you're gonna get exactly what you deserve."

Davina didn't move a muscle, terrified at what this horrible, desperate man would do. She watched his eyes turn to the unconscious Olivia. "But maybe," he said, "I can get myself a little time with your friend before you leave. Would you like to watch me fuck her, bitch?"

Davina felt her eyes tear when suddenly another man dragged her step-father out of the back of the truck.

"Leave them alone, dipshit, or we'll finish this up and drop your body in the fucking ocean. Understand?" The man's voice was deep and menacing, and she heard her step-father mumble an apology.

The unknown man suddenly leant over her and quickly shone a light into her eyes one after another.

"Sedate them again." He said gruffly. Davina struggled and moaned against her bonds, but in a few moments she felt the cruel jab of a needle being poked into her arm, and within seconds she felt everything going black once more.

Davina awoke slowly, her head felt groggy and her mouth was dry. Opening her eyes she looked up at a white ceiling, and for a second wondered if she was still in her room at the Finishing School. Suddenly, everything came back to her, the abduction, the drugging...

"Olivia!" She said, her voice sounding croaky, and she quickly looked around, feeling her head swim.

In the corner of the room sat a beautiful Japanese woman, looking at her kindly. Her voice was light and tinged with an American accent. "Your friend is safe, Davina." The woman said calmly.

Davina suddenly realised that she was lying on a thin bed, naked under a soft white sheet. She brought the sheet up to cover her breasts and the woman smiled, though not cruelly, before getting to her feet. The sound of her 3 inch heels echoed around the silent room and Davina could see that the woman was dressed in a very unusual outfit. It was one piece of see-through material, caught around her breasts and sweeping round her body to circle her hips. Beneath the material, Davina could see that the woman was like her, with a small penis tucked between her thighs. The woman was very petite, and very pretty, and she seemed like she was a friend.

"W...what happened?" Asked Davina as the woman picked up a cup of water and handed it to her.

The woman looked her in the eye and Davina could see that she would not like the answer. "You have been acquired by the Cabal, Davina."

Davina looked at her in incomprehension and then began sipping at the water, feeling the beautiful cool liquid flow down her throat. "I don't..."

The woman perched on the edge of the bed. "Listen carefully, and understand that what I say is the truth. What has happened to you can not be undone."

Davina nodded, now more scared than ever.

The woman continued. "The Cabal is a like minded group of business men who enjoy girls like us." The woman let one hand brush the front of her crotch, and Davina could now see that the woman's little penis was wrapped in what looked like tiny jewels.

"However, being found with someone like us could do very serious damage to their reputations, and so they came up with a plan. They built this complex several years ago. I do not know what country it is in, only that we are surrounded on all sides by miles of dry, barren desert. There is only one road in and that is guarded from miles out. There is no escape."

Davina began to pale and to shake a little at the Japanese woman's words.

"The Cabal are very wealthy and very powerful, and what they cannot buy, they take. There are many girls like us at the complex, and each and every one of us was abducted from different parts of the world. Nobody knows where we are, or even if we're still alive."

Davina pushed her hair back behind her ear with a shaking hand. "But... but what do they want with us?"

The woman stared at her own hands for a while. "Do you know what a harem is, Davina?" She asked.

Davina nodded.

"That," said the woman, "is what we are. We are slaves to these men's every sexual fantasy and desire. Whatever they can imagine, we must make real for them." She held Davina's hand tightly. "You must never disobey them. You must never say no. And unless you are sworn to one man, you must never turn any man down."

Davina was trying to understand, it was all happening so soon. "Sworn to one man... I don't understand."

The Japanese woman slowly lifted the diaphanous material covering her thighs. Davina could see that the woman's small penis was dotted with tiny jewels, but that in the centre was a cruel gold piercing that shot straight through the sensitive flesh. Attached to the piercing a was a gold chain that flowed underneath the woman's small balls, pulling her penis back between her legs. The woman slowly turned to reveal that the chain rose up between her full ass cheeks to join a jewelled butt plug, thrust firmly into her sensitive behind. "I was picked by one of the men to belong only to him. It is rare, but sometimes they do it to show power over other members of the Cabal. Eventually I will once more become just another part of the harem when he has grown bored of me or made his point to the other members, but until then, this," the woman let her finger tap on the jewelled plug, "shows that I belong to him and him alone."

Davina felt tears trickle down her cheeks. "What happens now?"

The Japanese woman turned to face the door. "Now we must prepare you to meet the other girls."