Finishing School for Shemales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charity got him to his feet, looking over his shoulder into the mirror. "You see Davina. You're made to do this."

David looked at his reflection. Who was he? David, Davina? If he really was such a man, then why had it taken so little time to get him looking like a hot girl, the kind that he would have been embarrassed to talk to in high school?

Charity looked down and saw the skirt tenting forwards. Her face suddenly became disapproving.

"Not very classy, babe. I've made you look like an angel, and you go and make yourself look like a slut." Charity shook her head and looked at one of the orderlies. "Get a restraint. This bitch is in heat, and Mistress K doesn't want her playing with herself. Not in that way, anyway."

The orderly smirked and disappeared from the room. He reappeared a second later holding a small pink plastic device. David swallowed hard and backed away.

"He's going to fit a little restraint to you, Davina, seeing as you can't show any yourself."

David backed away, but the shoes made him wobble and he fell back onto the bed, legs spread, skirt riding up over his pale, smooth thighs. The man stared down at him, taking in everything. He had a very direct look in his eyes. David was terrified.

The man reached out and flipped the skirt up over David's tummy. David went to move it back down but the man suddenly raised a fist. David froze, raising his hands in front of his face. The man reached down and slowly slid David's panties down his thighs. The man reached out and gently held David's hairless penis.

David gasped as the man gently worked his hand over the small, bulbous head.

"Just fit the restraint, you're only encouraging her." Charity growled.

The man sighed and lifted the little pink plastic case. His hand suddenly applied pressure to David's penis. At first David thought he was trying to hurt him, but to his amazement the man applied just the right pressure and David felt his erection immediately disappear.

The man collected David's cock and balls together and clipped something round them. Then he slid David's panties up again and flipped down his skirt. As David looked up at the man square jaw, he could swear he saw the man wink at him.

"All done." He said and turned, walking out of the room, giving Charity a dirty look as he went.

Charity nodded her approval. "Good. You've just been fitted with a restraint. You can still pee, but only if you're sitting down, and you won't be getting any more jollies by jerking off, babe."

With that Charity packed her make-up bag, turned and left, taking the other orderly with her.

David sat on the bed in stunned silence. He gingerly lifted his skirt and pulled down his panties. His dick was now curved downwards under his balls inside a tiny pink plastic case. A tiny gold padlock kept the whole thing secure from his tampering. He tried to open it when the screen barked at him.

"Davina. Stop playing with it, you little slut."

David immediately pulled up her panties and turned to look guiltily at the screen.

"From now on, you only cum one way. No more playing with that tiny embarrassment for a penis. That's just an ornament, something for men to play with. Your only sex organ is now that tight little pussy of yours. When you want to cum, you will learn how to bring yourself off by playing with your hole and nothing else. Use your fingers, use toys, and if you're very good, I'll find a nice thick cock to satisfy you. That's how you cum now. Your cock is no longer yours. Touch it and I'll have you whipped. "

David stared at the screen in astonishment. What the hell was going on?

"Oh," said the screen, one more thing, "There's a couple of little presents for you in the top drawer by the bed. Enjoy."

David waited but the screen said no more. He stood carefully and tottered around the room to the bedside cabinet and opened the drawer. Sitting inside were two dildos, both wrapped in a pink ribbon.

One was abut 7 inches long and slim, the other was huge and black. David picked up the black dildo with a shaking hand – it was heavy and the rubber sagged slightly as the huge, bulbous head bounced around. He couldn't even get his fingers round it. Suddenly a noise came from the screen making David jump, dropping the dildo back in the drawer.

He turned and saw that now the screen was playing porno. It was like the one he had seen in Matron's surgery. A beautiful, tanned girl with a cock and a tongue piercing was sucking a huge dick.

David noticed a remote by the bed. He changed channel. A different porno, but again, shemale. This one featured two shemale lesbians in a 69 sucking each other's balls and sliding slick fingers into beautiful assholes. He kept flicking through the channels, but they were all the same with a few variations. Some were shemale girls getting fucked by huge groups of men, some showed them taking two cocks in their ass at the same time, some were chained up and some were in rubber.

David turned, disgusted by the orgy of flesh, but as he turned the volume increased. It got to the stage where it was unbearably loud. David turned quickly back to the screen and the volume went down. It was clear that he was going to have to watch one of these videos or go deaf.

He sat on the bed, adjusted his little skirt and watched as a gorgeous Tgirl writhed around on a rubber covered bed, her body glistening with oil. The girl began playing with a large dildo, licking and sucking the tip, before tracing down her slippery body to start circling her rosebud. She began pushing the tip inside of herself.

David's breath came quickly as he watched and his penis started to harden – but suddenly it came up against the plastic restraint. David's hand reached down to the plastic, but it was no good. In frustration he collapsed on the bed. But as soon as his face turned from the screen, the volume increased.

He turned back and watched the girl start to fuck herself with the rubber toy. David was confused, aroused, and scared... he kept watching the Tgirl perform her magic.

In her office, Mistress K watched Davina on a small screen. That little one was coming along very nicely. It was the way that she screamed sex without actually knowing it. She would be very valuable.

There was a knock at the door and Mistress K's secretary popped her head round.

"Matron's here to see you and Imogen is waiting as requested."

Mistress K nodded. "Send them both in"

The secretary nodded and disappeared. A few moments later Matron walked into the room and sat opposite her.

A girl in her late teens, Imogen walked in quietly. She was wearing a cheerleaders outfit as she had been doing keep fit when she had been called for.

Mistress K nodded at Imogen. The girl was painfully shy, with long blond hair, a pretty little face and full, rich lips. Her body was curvaceous, her breasts a ripe D cup and her waist was tiny. She always looked like she was ready to be fucked. Which was normally because she was.

Imogen walked around the desk and knelt on the floor before Mistress K's chair. The girl pulled down her panties revealing a beautiful little cock below a thin strip of hair. The girl new the drill, she had been the Mistresses favourite for several months.

The girl backed under the desk and the Mistress watched her spread her legs, as she positioned herself.

Underneath the desk a large, curved dildo jutted up of the floor. Imogen groaned as she lowered herself onto the rubber prick, impaling her tanned buttocks.

Mistress K slowly slid up her skirt revealing stockings and suspenders, no underwear, but the thick, heavy, veined cock which she always felt was her greatest asset. Fully erect it was more than 10 inches long and so thick that it caused more than one recipient to scream in pain and pleasure.

Imogen's thin hands reached up and began rubbing the shaft as she began licking Mistress K's heavy balls.

Mistress K smiled and looked up at Matron who was smiling. From that side of the desk she had a very good view of the little shemale sluts ass fucking the dildo.

"So," said the Mistress, as sucking noises began emanating from underneath the desk. "To business. Have we had any orders?"

Matron nodded. "3 of the girls who are graduating have got contracts with Shemale Sluts Studios in LA. And Heather says she's in love with some boy from back home and that she wants to settle down with him."

Mistress rolled her eyes. "Heather always was a stupid romantic. Let her go. She'll be back in a month after he breaks her heart. Then we'll get set her up on the ranch. A few months of sucking and fucking anyone who has the money will bring her to her senses... ooaahh..."

Mistress K leaned back in her chair and ran her fingers through Imogen's thick golden hair. The girl had the head of the Mistresses penis in her mouth and her saliva, mixed with the Mistresses pre-cum was dribbling down her chin. She looked up at the Mistress with bright, lustful eyes, bobbing and squirming as she fucked herself on the dildo.

Mistress K looked back up at Matron. "What else?"

Matron sat back. "Another request from our friend in Morocco. Another one for his Harem."

Mistress K nodded. "The terms?"

"He wants full ownership of the girl for two years. He'll pay 2 million in cash for the privilege. He wants her body and soul, no questions, total obedience."

Matron stroked Imogen's bobbing head thoughtfully. "He nearly ruined Chrissy. She disobeyed him and he had her chained up in the hallway of his house. Any man in the house could have her whenever they wanted... And they did. I think she only survived because of the amount of sperm she swallowed every day for a month."

Matron smiled. "She learnt her lesson anyway."

Mistress laughed lightly. "She did. Maybe we'll send him one of our more obedient girls this time. Perhaps little Imogen here?"

Imogen's head stopped bobbing.

"Especially," said Mistress K, "if she forgets to pay attention to the task in hand."

Suddenly Imogen began sucking again, slurping noises echoed around the room as the girl sucked her Mistresses cock harder than she had before.

"And our new arrival? Little Davina?" Asked the Mistress.

Matron's eyes narrowed. "A complete innocent. I don't think she's been had by cock or pussy before. She's terrified, but a natural. 5 foot 6, slim, gorgeous face, those green eyes. I suggest we fast track her. Full hormones and surgery immediately."

Mistress raised her eyebrow. "Immediately? That doesn't sound very much like you."

Matron nodded. "I know. But I want her ready as quickly as possible. Keep that naivety. If she gets used to it, she may lose some of her charm."

"Agreed then. Begin immediately. And keep her away from the other girls – they may be a too... explicit for her."

Matron was about to leave when she stopped. "Should we have her fucked?"

Mistress stroked Imogen's hair idly. "Not yet. I want her begging for cock when it happens. I want her to be thinking only about that from the minute she wakes to the minute she goes back to bed."

"Agreed." Said Matron and got up to leave. "I'll let you finish off here."

Mistress smiled a wide, feline smile. "Oh, I think I'm nearly ready. Care to watch?"

Matron's eyes widened. "Of course. Always."

Mistress K sat up in her chair and gripped Imogen's hair tightly. She began bucking her hips, forcing inch after inch of her cock deep into the poor girls throat. Imogen gagged, but she was a favourite because she was good. She suppressed her gag reflex and let the huge, throbbing invading cock violate her mouth.

Pre-cum streamed form Mistresses tip, the heady smell mixing with her rich perfume.

Mistress pressed the girls face down on her crotch until finally the girls nose was pressed against Mistress K's tidy bush. With a shriek the Mistress began to cum, she pulled her cock out and spurted ribbons of thick, salty cum onto Imogen's face, into her open mouth, her hair and neck.

Finally Mistress K shuddered and slumped back into her chair. She looked down at the ruined girl, her make-up smeared her face spattered with thick gobs of semen. Imogen made to move, but Mistress K held her down.

"Stay there, slut. I'll be back in an hour." And with that she rose, leaving the poor girl dripping semen, impaled on the huge rubber cock sticking out of the floor.

Matron and Mistress K walked from the room to the panting of Imogen under the desk.

In his room, David squirmed on the bed. Watching the beautiful Transgendered girls getting fucked, sucking thick cocks, and playing with toys was definitely having an effect. Despite the fact that David had never considered himself gay in anyway, he couldn't help but feel aroused by the imagery.

But the tiny restraint was still in place. Every morning it was removed so he could wash and moisturise himself, but straight after the shower, the orderly locked the little pink plastic device back in place.

Although David was still scared of the orderlies, he began to look forward to these moments of contact.

He had now been locked in the room for several weeks, without seeing anybody but Charity, who continued to teach him make-up, the orderlies and occasionally Matron. Matron would come in every morning and inject David with several different syringes. David had struggled at first, but when the orderlies had held him face down on the bed as Matron pulled down his panties and forcefully stuck the needles into his tender rump, he now mutely bent, and took the injections like he was told.

He was starting to feel more emotional than he had ever done before and different parts of his body were starting to feel tender. His nipples were certainly becoming strangely sensitive within their training bra and David had woke one night, his butt plug in place, ass raised, covered in sweat, rubbing his chest against the bed.

That was happening more and more now. His dreams were almost all erotic, and gradually, thoughts of girls were being replaced by images of Tgirls and well hung studs. His inability to touch his penis, or release the sexual tensions was starting to have a real impact on his psyche.

He yearned to be normal, but more and more he looked forward to inserting his butt plug every night. Recently he had discovered that if he slid the plug in very very slowly, it felt extremely good.

David didn't feel guilty about this – he was made to insert the plug, and if he didn't, he reasoned, he'd be punished. It wasn't his fault at all.

But even so, he wouldn't touch the dildos in the bedside drawer. He hadn't been made to use them, so that was still his choice.

Now he lay in the bed, and watched the constant stream of shemale pornography, eyes wide, lips moist and parted, writhing slightly on the bedsheets. Occasionally, little groans would escape in frustration as he longed to reach down and touch his imprisoned penis.

A new video came on. It showed a Tgirl lying naked on a bed, legs spread, eyes closed. She licked her lips as with one hand she tugged and rolled her thick nipples and the other reached down between her parted thighs and began to rub on her puckered entrance.

Without realising he was doing it, David unbuttoned the top of his shirt and reached a hand in. He felt a nipple, more puffy than he ever remembered and began rolling it around between his fingers.

That felt good! Again, almost unconsciously, his right hand slid down his flat tummy and pulled up his short tartan skirt. He slipped it inside his panties and let the now long nail on his index finger stretch down the smooth cleft between his ass cheeks and ever so gently begin pressing on his opening.

A long, low moan escaped his lips.

Gently he pressed harder against his slick, lubed entrance, his fingers still playing with his nipple. His breath started to come in short, strained gasps.

His watched as the girl on the screen slowly pushed her finger into her rosebud, pulling it out and slowly pushing it in deeper. David closed his eyes, licked his painted lips and slowly pushed. The feeling was incredible. He applied lube every day, and pushed his plug in at night, but he had never just played with himself like this before.

His anus tightened around his finger, then gently began to relax. David waited, took a breath and pushed a little further in. Ooh... that felt so good. David's pale hips began rocking backwards and forwards against his finger.

He pulled his finger out and then slid it back into the hot, tight tunnel, making him squirm even more. He started to finger fuck his ass, playing with his sensitive nipples. A feeling of euphoria started grow in his mind, his ass bucking on his finger, his groans turned to light squeals of pleasure.

He heard a noise and opened glazed eyes.

The orderly, Tom, was looking down at him. The man's hand was stroking the front of his pants, a large bulge visible through the material. David looked into the man's lust filled eyes, and rather than stopping what he was doing, David continued. Watching the man looking at him with almost uncontrolled desire.

David experienced something new – power over a man. He had never been physically strong or intimidating, but the thought hit him like a lightning bolt that right now he had this strong, scary man completely hooked.

David licked his lips as he had seen the Tgirls in the videos do. Tom's breath came in harsh gasps. He slowly undid his flies and reached into his pants.

David watched, finger thrusting into his boy-pussy as the man pulled out his thick 8 inch penis. The bright purple head glistened in the light, and the smooth skin of the shaft looked inviting.

David swallowed. Right now he didn't know what he wanted, was so confused, was so aroused, was so intoxicated with having this man want him.

Tom reached down gently and placed his hand on David's, forcing him to stop fingering himself. Tom slowly pulled David's hand away.

David's voice quivered as he spoke. "Please..."

Tom reached into David's tight white panties, his thick fingers pushing David's soft cheeks apart. David groaned as the man's fingertip found his secret passageway.

The entrance was already slick and open and Tom had no trouble sliding a finger inside. David gasped and arched his back as Tom began finger fucking his ass. Tom thick fingers felt even better than his own.

Tom looked down at the slut and gently took hold of her head and pulled it towards his pulsing cock. David saw the tip right in front of his face. He felt repulsed and turned on at the same time. He could smell the musk of Tom's sex and saw tiny droplets of pre-cum sliding from the slit at the top.

Tom pulled harder and David felt the penis press against his painted lips. He was still not sure what to do.

Tom made his mind up for him. He pulled his finger from David's pussy and the thrust two fingers back inside. David opened his mouth in shock and Tom, taking the opportunity thrust his engorged cock between the perfectly made-up pink lips.

David struggled briefly but the feeling coming from his butt was too intense. It hurt, but the two fingers felt so good, so right where they were. He slowly let his tongue explore the hot, pulsing member in his mouth. The taste was salty and it felt beautifully firm between his lips.

David sucked gently and slowly pulled his head back. He did what he had seen the girls in the pornos do and began swirling his tongue around the head of Tom's penis. His tongue was soon coated in thick, salty pre-cum. He began bobbing his head backwards and forwards, loving the feeling of that huge cock in his mouth, savouring the control he had.

He looked up to see Tom looking down at him. Tom adjusted his hand and slowly slid three fingers into David. David moaned around the man's cock. He had never felt so totally stretched. Tom began bucking his hips backwards and forwards and his fingers began pumping in and out of David's hole harder and harder.