Fiona at Camp Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,601 Followers

Her breasts bounced wildly as she thrust her pelvis up and down on our cocks. We both watched as she became a woman possessed and thrust her body onto our cocks as she grunted and groaned with sexual abandon. Fiona rolled her hips as she plunged down onto us. Her body began to writhe as orgasms rippled through her loins. Her body was out of control and we both knew we wouldn't be able to hold out much longer. My hands came up to her heaving tits and Steve's clamped down on her hips as we guided her for the last few thrusts and then with a grunt the two of us rammed up hard into her body and both of our cocks erupted, sending gobs of hot cum shooting into her twin holes. Fiona screamed softly as she felt our cocks fill her loins with hot cum and a powerful orgasm wracked her bound body. Then she just collapsed onto our cocks as she hung in her bindings.

"That was pretty good for openers." Steve teased as he looked up at her and then leaned forward and bit her nipple. Fiona gasped as she felt his teeth bite into her tender nubbin.

As my cock began to soften, I stepped back and let it slip out of her tight ass. I could see that the deep crevice between her magnificent globes was wet with cum. Fiona hung in her bindings, her pussy still filled with Steve's cock. I went to sit down on the armchair. After several minutes, Steve's spent cock slipped from between her drenched pussy lips and he helped Fiona to put her feet on the floor. Then he reached up and unclipped her cuffs from the hook. She looked down at his cock and then squatting down in front of him, she lowered her face between his thighs and sucked his cum-covered cock into her delicate mouth. She licked all of the cum from his shaft as I watched. She was amazing and I looked forward to enjoying her for the rest of the summer.

When she finished sucking on Steve, she turned around and walked over to where I was sitting. I watched as her beautiful breasts bounced gently with every step and then kneeling down in front of me, she reached out with her bound wrists and grasping my spent shaft between her fingers, lowered her mouth to my cock and sucked it between her soft lips. She had an amazingly talented tongue and I relished having her mouth pleasure my cock especially after it had filled her pussy and ass. When she finished licking all the cum from my shaft, she lifted her beautiful face from my crotch and sat back on her knees as her bound hands came down to rest between her open thighs.

"This was a fine first effort." I said with a smile. Fiona smiled. "I'm really glad you like to fuck and are so talented at it." I complimented her. "We both look forward to enjoying your body for the rest of the summer.

"Now, let's see how we can arrange this." I said as I thought. "First, we have to move you out of the cabin. Let's see, perhaps a job in the central supply." I said. Steve looked at me and smiled. He knew what I had in mind. "As for housing, let's see..."

"What about the kitchen staff area?" Steve suggested.

"Any rooms there?" I asked.

"I think there is one." he said.

"Good. That'll do it." I said. "Tomorrow we'll move you into the kitchen staff area. You will, be available to both of us anytime, anyplace and for any purpose." I said.

"If you mention this to anyone, you will be back on a plane to England before you can blink." I warned.

"Don't worry." she said. "Besides, it was nice fucking the two of you even with the handcuffs. I've never tried bondage before. " she complimented us with a smile.

"Just remember the cuffs were an introduction. There are alot more interesting things that we can do with your body. If you cooperate you'll enjoy them. If you don't, you'll wish you'd never come here." I threatened. Fiona paled slightly.

"You'd better get back to your cabin." I said. "It's almost time for dinner. I'll have to meet with your cabin to explain the staff change tomorrow." I said. Steve tossed me the key to the cuffs and I held it up. Fiona placed her hands in my lap and stroked my cock as I opened her cuffs. She braced her hands on my knees and lifted herself up. Steve handed her the bikini and she tied it in place around her luscious body and then slipped on her beach shirt.

"See you later." I said as Steve walked her to the door and then sliding his arm around her slender waist, pulled her close to him and kissed her on the mouth. He felt her tongue press between his lips as she thrust it deep into his mouth. As he sucked her tongue into his mouth, his hands slid into the front and back of her bikini and he rubbed her oozing pussy and the crack of hr magnificent ass as her beautiful, young body began to writhe. He fingered both of her holes several times and then withdrawing his hands, he held his fingers to her lips.

"Lick them." he said and she licked the cum from his fingers. As she stepped out onto the porch, she felt the breeze and realized just how wet she was from fucking as she felt the moistness on her upper thighs. She pulled her shirt around her as she realized that the crotch of her bikini might show the wetness as cum oozed out of both her pussy and ass.

To be continued...

*

Please vote and send your comments.

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,601 Followers
12