Fiona at Camp Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,603 Followers

Lifting his mouth from her tight sphincter, Bud stood up and pulling down his shorts, he straddled her bound arms . Fiona felt him place his cock in her hands as his own hands reached over her hips and down between her open thighs. Realizing that she had better satisfy this stranger, she began to stroke his cock as he probed her oozing pussy with his fingers. He moaned deeply as she expertly fondled his ramrod.

Stepping back, he moved between her lower legs and began to tease her swollen labia with the tip of his cock. Fiona gasped as she felt the tip wedge into the entrance of her seething pussy. She felt his hands grasp her hips tightly and she waited for him to ram his cock all the way into her tight pussy. Again she saw a bright flash as Arty continued to take pictures.

"Aaghh!" she gasped as she felt the stranger's cock ram deep into her tightness. His grip tightened and he began to fuck her hard. Fiona felt her tits rub hard against the canvas cot as her tits were mashed firmly to the bed. She couldn't believe how deep he was able to thrust into her as her ass stuck up into the air. She prayed that he was going to cum in her pussy and not decide to fuck her in the ass. She knew that if she tightened her powerful love muscles, she just might be able to get him to cum quickly before he decided on another hole to fill.

Fiona's inner muscles went to work on his invading cock as her body lurched forward with each thrust of his cock. He watched in fascination as her magnificent ass writhed below him. She felt his hand on her ass as he pressed his finger against her tight sphincter. Fiona grunted as his finger entered her ass and her pussy flooded with hot cum. He continued to ream her ass as his cock plowed into her tight pussy. He could feel the added wetness in her quim as she clamped her powerful muscles tightly around his cock and fnger as he rammed deep into her body.

As he continued to fuck into her tight pussy, Bud pulled his finger out of her ass and then squeezed her buns tightly in his hands. Fiona could feel the calluses on his hands as they scratched her soft skin. Then suddenly she screamed as he slapped her creamy, white skin with the palm of his hand. Fiona was surprised by the slap as it stung her creamy asscheek. Again he slapped her and she clenched her muscles as she felt the sting of his powerful hand. Then with both hands he began to slap her ass until her creamy, white cheeks turned a soft pink. Each time he slapped her, her inner muscles clenched tightly around his invading cock and that seemed to do the trick. She heard him grunt loudly and then felt his cock explode deep in her pussy as his cum sprayed the inside of her dripping twat. She also came as her quivering pussy clasped his spurting cock. He remained with his cock all the way in her pussy for a moment and then slapped her a few more times. After her tight quim relaxed, he slid his cock out and back into his shorts.

"That was mighty nice," he said as he leaned forward and lay a warm, wet kiss on Fiona's upturned ass. Bud turned to face me. "Any time you have a little chore like that for me, feel free to call," he quipped as he walked towards the front room.

"See you tonight at Jimmy's," I said and Bud nodded as he took one last look at Fiona's ass, hoping it wouldn't really be his last opportunity to enjoy her sweet, young body. Leaving Fiona bound to the bed as Arty and I walked out with Bud, she heard him start his truck and drive away.

Coming back into the storeroom, I placed my hand on Fiona's ass and then bent over and kissed her smooth cheek. I untied her elbows from the broomstick and then released her bindings and helped her to stand up. She turned to face me and I gazed down at her magnificent breasts. They were dark pink and covered with marks from the canvas cot. I took her wrists in my hands and pressed her hands to the crotch of my shorts. Fiona sank to her knees and then opened the front of my shorts. I felt her long fingers reach into my briefs and then she pulled my cock out and wrapped her lips around the tip. I moaned deeply as she sucked my cock into her talented mouth. I looked down as this beautiful, young woman sucked on my cock as it pressed all the way into her mouth. I felt her fingers begin to massage my balls as she sucked and licked at my invading shaft. It only took a moment and Fiona brought me to the very edge. I slid my fingers through her soft, dark hair and holding her head, I watched as my cock erupted in her mouth and the kneeling beauty gulped furiously to swallow my entire load.

When she finally finished swallowing it all, I eased my grip on her head and the naked beauty sat back on her knees. I smiled down at her as she teased the tip of my cock as it rested between her soft lips.

"Get dressed," I said and the naked beauty slid my cock back into my shorts and then moved to pick up her bikini and T-shirt. "Go clean yourself up and then I want you to go over to Crocket's Lodge and wait for me there. I want you completely naked when I get there," I instructed. Fiona nodded and then left. I watched as she walked down the stairs and her firm tits bounced gently as she moved.

To be continued...

*

Please vote and send your comments.

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,603 Followers
12