Fiona Gets Called In To School 03

Story Info
Word spreads round the parents & some dad's get together.
6.7k words
4.53
67.2k
29
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,173 Followers

I'd just pulled away from the kerb outside of Fiona's work when my phone rang and the screen displayed Paul Grewcocks name so I pulled in and answered.

"Hello Paul, what's up mate?" I asked him.

"Just to let you know that I managed to spread the word around a few of the dads I know well enough at the school that wouldn't run a mile or grass straight to their wives," he said as my day just got a whole lot more interesting, "I heard back from the last guy last night and only two are game for some action," he said.

One thing I couldn't do was have her failing to satisfy clients at work as they were bringing home unbelievable amounts' of cash so I set a few ground rules with Paul.

"Find somewhere to meet , if you arrange it with Nigel to use the school and he's sticking around I'll chat with him about what role he plays as he's got his own arrangement with him and a couple of teachers. After the first meet which can be a sort of meet and greet with a difference, we'll arrange another date once a month where I'll bring her along, maybe sometime in the middle of each month would be better," I said as he agreed with me on the other end, "At every meet you all get to fuck her, all holes are available for fucking but she's not to be marked or hurt in anyway, is that all understood?" I said to him.

"Crystal clear, I'll get back to you later with a venue for the first meet later today," he said.

"Just one more thing Paul, we need a story so that she feels that she needs to go to the said location and it doesn't just feel as though I'm taking her there, I like to make her feel as though she sometimes led herself in to these situations," I said to him.

"Any ideas?" he asked dumbly, of course I had ideas. The way in which my perverted mind worked when it came to getting cock up my mother in law held no bounds.

"Do you have a female friend that would ring her up if I give you her mobile number and pretend to be your wife and tell her that she wants to meet Fiona at said location as she knows about her fucking you in the pub car park?" I said to him.

"Yeah I know somebody, what's her number?" he asked so I gave him the number and he said we'd speak later.

Luckily for Fiona she had a very easy day at work, Francis had fucked her early in the morning and then she'd sucked of Derek Suttor just after lunch, Paul had rung me back just after two o clock and he told me that one of the blokes played for our local village cricket team and had keys to the clubhouse. We agreed I'd bring Fiona there at seven after Pauls mate had rang her at six claiming to be his scorned wife. Just before he hung up I told him I wanted a list of the men's names and where they were from.

He sent me a text with the two names on, I didn't need his as I knew who he was and that he lived in the same village as Fiona.

Adam Beaumont, lives two doors from Fiona. John Vann, lives next village but works in our village local as a barmen.

Now although I knew that making her do the things in a pub nearby to our house had possibilities of her being seen, I never imagined that it would lead to setting up these meetings with people from our actual village and people that lived almost next door. These people would know me, Fiona and Alan so this step was the riskiest step of all because her whole new life could be exposed. But on the other hand this is the level of humiliation I wanted for Fiona, I wanted her to be used by people who knew her as high flying Fiona but then got to see her acting like a cheap street whore. Her reputation would be ruined and I wanted her to feel totally embarrassed as the control I had over her grew.

I was sat with Fiona in the front room when her mobile rang and she answered it and she instantly took it away from her ear and I could hear the woman's voice berating her down the phone and only when she stopped shouting did Fiona put the phone to her ear and then I could only hear one side of the conversation.

"No...no you must be mistaken," Fiona said and then didn't say anything as she looked over at me clearly worried and shocked as the woman ranted on.

"Honestly I have no idea........meet you, where? Why? Oh god ok, ok but I have no idea what you are talking about," she pleaded as the phone went dead and she took it from her ear.

"Who was that?" I asked knowing full well who it was.

"A woman who says I was seen fucking her husband Paul at the bloody pub you took me too," she spat showing a slight bit of defiance.

"Don't you blame me you fucking slag, you deserved cock up you after teasing them all night you stupid whore," I shouted at her and her confidence seemed to disappear as quick as it arrived, "What did she want any way you whore?" I asked.

"She wants me to meet her at the cricket pavilion at seven tonight, can you come with me?" she asked.

"Of course," I said with a little smirk on my face.

We left the house at ten to seven as the pavilion was only a short walk away for us, Fiona was still in her work clothes with a bigger coat over the top as it was quite cold now at nights. We entered the bottom of the cricket ground just as dark was falling and lights from the pavilion could be seen easily. We walked right up to the pavilion but couldn't see anybody around and Fiona asked if we should look inside.

"Yeah why not go ahead," I said smiling to myself as she pushed the door open and the sound of male voices laughing and joking could be heard coming from inside but as soon as the door slammed shut behind us it went deafly quiet.

"Go on," I said tapping her on the bum and pushing her in the direction of the room where the voices had been heard.

"What's going on?" she said looking at me nervously.

I didn't answer her; I just pushed her towards the room that I knew was full of waiting men but before we got there a women stepped out from the door way and pulled it shut behind her so that it was just us three standing there.

"So you're the fucking slut that fucked my husband are you?" the young woman who looked no older than twenty three spat, and I did wonder how Paul thought someone so young would even be believable but Fiona just stood there stunned and rooted to the spot unable to speak and clearly frightened. The submissive side I'd instilled in her over the last year began to show through and she hung her head as she spoke.

"I'm really sorry I didn't know he had a wife," she said.

"Look at me you slag," the women said and then slapped Fiona on the face which made her recoil and scream as well as catching me by surprise. I did like what Paul had done her as it made the story much more authentic, "He told me you were showing the whole pub your knickers and then when he went to get in his car you accosted him and asked to suck his cock?" she said to Fiona.

"No...no that's not what happened," she pleaded.

"He told me before he could tell you to fuck off you'd pulled out his cock and stuffed it in your dirty mouth," she lied to Fiona fabricating a story Paul had told her to make it look like Fiona had seduced her husband.

"No, no that never happened," Fiona pleaded.

"And not content with sucking my husband's cock you spread your disgusting legs and took him in your slutty cunt didn't you?" she said slapping her again causing her to scream and recoil again.

"I'm sorry." Fiona whimpered.

"I don't want to hear sorry bitch it time for you to make it up to me, do you know how it feels to be the laughing stock of the school run because your husband fucked some old scrubber. Well it isn't very nice so I'm getting my own back on all them stuck up bitches at the school by making sure their husbands cheat on them with the local village whore," she spat grabbing her Fiona by the arm and pulling her towards the room behind her.

"No please, please don't," she said to her and then back towards me but all I did was shrug in her direction and follow in to the room.

As she pulled her in the room I watched Fiona frantically look around the room at the men and the look of horror on her face was evident as it dawned on her who themen were, "Here's your whore lads," she said pushing her forward in to Pauls arms who was stood at the far end of the room.

The men were staring at her and making snide comments and Fiona looked physically sick at that moment and her eyes nearly popped out her head as Paul began unbuttoning her coat from the top. She was frozen to the spot and didn't even move as he tugged the coat from her shoulders and down her arms until it was off and being thrown in to the corner.

The men whistled as they laid eyes on her huge tits crammed in to her small blouse that had buttons undone showing lots of cleavage as she had worn it like that at work. The long coat had been hiding the short mini skirt she'd been wearing as well as her stockings and she did look every bit the upper class whore.

Again as Paul began popping her remaining three blouse buttons open she was frozen to the spot and her mouth hung open as if to protest but as her lips moved nothing came out and finally the last button popped open and her blouse blew open showing the audience her half cup bra that struggled to contain her 36ee's and half of her dark areola and nipple were resting on the material at the front of the bra cup. Again the two men began saying obscene things about her even more loudly this time as she wasn't stopping Paul or protesting in anyway.

Paul tugged her blouse off and chucked it with the coat in the corner and then reached behind her and Fiona straightened her back and went to reach behind her as he found the zip at the back of her small mini skirt.

"I don't think so Fiona," he said as he slapped her hand away and continued lowering the zip all the way down. Once it was totally open he stood behind her and bent down and put his fingers in to the top of the dress at her hips and pulled it down with a swift tug, and on the second tug it slid over her hips and fell to her feet.

Obscenities rang out around the room again as the men feasted their eyes on her sexy thin knickers that were sheer enough to show them the thin strip of hair she had left on her cunt. Paul turned her round and even more whistles and obscenities rang out when they saw bare arse with a thin strand of material running between her wonderful arse cheeks. Once she was back facing the two men who were slowly getting aroused and struggling to hide growing erections Paul reached from behind her with both hands and pushed the half cups of her bra down allowing her wonderful tits fall out in to view.

He took her nipples in each hand and rolled them and pulled them for over a minute and when he let them go her arousal was clear as they pointed out swollen and engorged from his touch. And to finish of her humiliating removal of her clothes he hooked his fingers in the thin strip of elastic on her hips and rolled her thong down all the way to her feet and then made her step out of them and her dress.

He scooped her thin thong up and handed it to the man nearest him and I watched as it was passed between each of the men inhaled her scent deeply before handing her knickers on back to each other with dirty smirks on their faces as well as stiffening cocks in their trousers.

Paul then turned her back around so that she was facing the corner of the room the men behind her looking on at her wonderful tanned legs and round smooth arse, Paul winked at me and smiled and I just smiled back and sat myself down on a cupboard in the corner. Paul then placed a hand at the back of Fiona's head and applied pressure forcing her forward but she stopped him by putting her hands on the wall in front of her. He reached over her with his other hand and pulled them off the wall and folded them under her body and then continued to force her head down until she was bent over completely. Her legs were still together and her pussy lips were squashed together between her thighs looking wonderful as usual.

The men in the room chatted amongst themselves talking about Fiona and how they wanted to do all sorts of stuff to her, Adam Beaumont the neighbour from a couple of doors away looked at me and grinned from ear to ear and held my gaze for a moment before returning his glare to Fiona in the corner.

Once all the way over Paul let the arms under her body go but kept her head pushed down with his other hand in case she wanted to lift up, but from what I could see she didn't try to struggle and his hand didn't move as if she was struggling against it.

"Open your legs a little Fiona and show the lads the slutty pussy that is the talk of the parents," Paul said and was met with a crescendo of cat calls and whistles. Without hesitation her legs parted a little and on Pauls instruction she parted them some more. "Now being the kind sharing decent bloke I pride myself on I felt it was only necessary to share this slut with you my friends," he said," Now without Nicola's help in pretending to be my wife to trick Fiona in to getting down here tonight or our good friend sitting at the back there none of this would be possible," he said as more cat calls and whoops filled the small changing room. "Nicola your work here is done you may now leave and thank you," he said.

"You owe me one," she said and walked out letting the door slam behind her.

Fiona's shaven smooth pussy lips and puckered arsehole were now on clear display to the nine men behind her and I along with the others noticed that her lips were already beginning to glisten as her cunt betrayed her and moisture seeped out slowly whether she liked it or not it was clear to everyone that Fiona's hungry hole was dripping at the prospect.

"Anyway guys if I'm not mistaken it looks to me as if Fiona is having trouble controlling herself," Paul said as he ran two fingers down the small of her back and over her arse crack letting his fingers rub over her puckered passage way and down over her wet cunt lips.

"Ummmm" she groaned from in the corner and a wicked smile spread across all three of the men's faces as Pauls fingers parted her folds and came out glistening from her moisture.

"Go and introduce yourself to my friends slut," he said pulling her up by her hair and turning her to face Adam Beaumont her neighbour and John Vann the local pub barman.

She walked over to the two men who both stood up so that they were either side of her looking down her as both were almost six foot, Alex looked similar in age to Fiona at around thirty seven or maybe slightly older, John looked about forty five and was bigger built than Alex and a lot more rough around the edges. Alex spoke first as his big hand and long fingers reached out and found her nipple with ease and as he pulled her she lost balance and stumbled a little as he pulled her towards him.

"And to think I've lived two doors away from you all this time Fiona, why didn't you tell me you were such a slut, you could've had my cock a lot sooner you know?" he laughed as he pulled her right to his chest and placed both hands on her arse cheeks and then kissed her passionately making her kiss him back and open her mouth for his invading tongue.

"Please don't say anything Alex," Fiona said as he released her from his grip.

"That'll depend on well you fuck Fiona," he said and pushed her to John leaving her under no illusions that she was going to fuck Alex good tonight.

She had less than a couple of seconds to worry about what Alex had said though before her lips were parted again by John's tongue as he to kissed her passionately whilst mauling her big boobs with one hand and feeling her arse with the other.

When he finally released her he said, "It's going to be hard serving Alan his beer after tonight knowing that I've fucked his slut wife," he smirked.

"Please John don't say anything to Alan when you see him," she pleaded at him looking up at him with her big brown eyes.

"Maybe I won't tell Alan but you know what the others are like Fiona, don't you? Always going on about finding some pussy to fuck other than their old boring wives, I'm sure if they knew about you they'd love to spend an evening with Alan's wife, maybe I could arrange it what do you say?" he teased laughing at her as she was pulled away and pushed on to the seat where John and Alex had been seated.

They both turned to face her now and stood in front of her close enough that their bulges were within easy touching distance, Alex undid his jeans and pushed them down his legs and john soon followed suit so that they were both stood in front of her in their boxer shorts sporting swollen cocks and big bulges just aching to be released.

"Take out my cock Fiona," Alex said to her.

Fiona like the times before knew she had little choice and had stopped resisting and protesting months ago, so she hooked her fingers in her neighbours' boxers and pulled them down and only avoiding being smacked in the chin by his cock as it sprang out because she moved quickly. His cock wasn't that great she'd had longer and thicker but it was still a cock and she'd take it and enjoy it regardless.

"Come on get my cock out too Fiona," John said impatiently thrusting his bulge in her direction. The bulge straining against his boxer shorts certainly seemed more impressive and my thoughts were only confirmed a few seconds later when Fiona recoiled as his cock sprang out and hit her on the chin. He was well endowed that was for sure, bouncing around in front of Fiona's face was a long thick cock probably just over nine inches in length and nicely girthed. I was sure over the years as a barmen John would have had his big dick inside many a women from the bar.

Fiona reached out with both hands and took both of the cocks on offer in her small hands and wrapped her slender fingers around both. Her fingers met her thumb around Alex's cock in her left hand but there was a small gap when her right hand gripped John's. at the same time she pushed her hands downwards towards their pubic areas and took the foreskin back as she did on both cocks revealing their veins and bulbous helmets.

"You handle two cocks with ease don't you slut?" John mocked her but she never replied to him she just began moving her hands up and down both their pricks in a slow deliberate way so that she stroked their whole length and rubbed her palm around their helmets, twisting it almost before sliding it back down their shafts.

"She doesn't struggle with three either lads, watch," Paul said as he pushed between them and grabbed Fiona and pushed her two her knees between them as they circled her, "Open your mouth," he told her and as soon as she did he pushed his dick in to her mouth and began fucking her face, "Wank them both off," he told her and again she reached out and found her hands full of meat as he followed Paul's instructions and wanked the cocks in her hand and let her mouth be fucked by Paul.

After demonstrating that she could handle three with ease he pushed her off his cock and Alex reacted quickest to pull her head around and after taking her hand from his dick he was the next to invade her mouth and Paul took Alex's place by placing his cock in her palm and letting her wank his mouth wet cock.

By the time her head was passed to John his shaft was slimy with pre-come and he took great pleasure in watching Fiona stretch her lips around his helmet and his ego was swelled even more at the sight of her cheeks bulging and her frantic intakes of breath through her nose as her throat was completely filled by his huge head and shaft. She was made to suck them all a couple of times until Paul lifted her up from the floor and laid her out on her back across the medical table that had been dragged from the adjoining room.

"Open your legs," he instructed and again she complied and splayed her legs and held them in the air, Paul pulled her down the bed a little so that she was on the edge and pushed her legs back towards her tits and told her to hold them. He then buried his face in her cunt and began lapping away at her dripping wet cunt.

MILowner
MILowner
1,173 Followers
12