Fiona's Degradation

Story Info
Sister in law is forced to submit.
8.8k words
4.32
208.3k
64

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 01/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumtwice
cumtwice
34 Followers

Fiona is my sister in law, she is 35 about 5'8" tall, weighs around 9 stone, has shoulder length straight auburn hair and big brown eyes. She has good firm thighs, her arse has just enough meat on it without being to fat and her tits must be about 34D.

My name is Paul, I'm 36 6'4" tall weigh in at around 14 stone, well built with blonde hair and blue eyes. I am quite muscular and I have been blessed in the cock dept, measuring in at 10" when hard. I have been married for 10 years and have been together with my wife, Carol, for 20, which means I have known Fiona for about the same.

To look at the pair of them now, you would know they are sisters instantly but up until about 15 years ago it was a different story. Carol was always slim, very attractive, long legs, big tits, with a natural beauty about her and she has remained pretty much the same to this day. Fiona on the other hand was, back then anyway, a fat, ugly, curly haired fucking beast of a girl, whose only redeeming feature was a pair of full pouting lips that looked like they were purpose built for sucking cock. And then it all changed for her.

Fiona went travelling for a year with some friends, however her trip was cut short, partly by home sickness and partly by a bad dose of food poisoning, which had the effect of causing her to shite and puke like fucking mad for quite a few weeks, which in turn led to her losing about 4 stone in weight. When she arrived back in London it was like looking at a completely different girl, she's not as tall as Carol but Fiona came back looking very slim, with a fit pair of legs and a tight ass and since she had lost a lot of weight on her torso, her tits now looked a nice size and perky with it. All in all a fantastic transformation in looks and those lips looked better than ever set in her new slim line face.

Her personality however had not changed for the better, she was always a bit of a stuck up cunt, full of her own importance etc.. and now she was much better looking and she knew it. So at times she would make you want to bring her down a peg or two, sadly that didn't happen very often, until recently that is. The other annoying thing about her is that everything seems to fall into her lap with very little effort on her part; good job, secure and well paid, she met her Husband, a great bloke who is too good for her by a long way but who also has a good job, so there's no shortage of money, all the designer clothes, hair done, nails done, fake tan etc. Of course her kids are fucking wonderkids (according to her anyway) and she has just been promoted at work to top it all off.

Now as I said you would know Carol & Fiona were sisters to look at but Carol is very shy and self conscious, except when she is in the sack and then she is a right dirty bitch, whereas Fiona has never been what you would call a shrinking violet, especially when it comes to flaunting her body. I used to stay at their parents house on the weekends after nights out with Carol or her brothers and in the morning Carol would be downstairs making breakfast with her dressing gown wrapped tight around her and with her PJ's on underneath. Fiona, however, would come down to the kitchen with a flimsy little robe on, that was half open so you could get a great look at her now, fucking top class tits, it was all I could do not to grab them. She knew it as well cos her nipples were so hard they looked fit to burst and I swear I could smell the juices running from her well trimmed pussy.

How did I know it was well trimmed you might ask, that's a story in its self. One weekend I got up in the morning at her parent's house and everyone was either out at work or shopping, as was often the case on a Saturday but Fiona had rang into work sick, so when I came downstairs for my breakfast there she was in the dining room, sitting on the floor drying her hair. She was sitting cross legged in front of the mirror and when I looked down at her in it, I could see her snatch on full display. She just looked at me and then in the mirror at her cunt, smiled and asked "Do you like my new hairstyle."

I told her "Yeah, it's great, the centre parting suits you, but a wet look would look even better and could I help you with that."

She just replied "I don't need any help from you, I've got my battery operated toy for that." Then she jumped up and strolled out of the door.

After I had eaten breakfast, I popped upstairs to see if Fiona wanted a lift into town as I was going that way, when I knocked on her bedroom door she called out "Come in."

I went in and there she stood, with her back to me, putting on her lipstick in the mirror. She was dressed in just a tiny black bra which didn't even cover her nipples, a matching thong and a pair of sheer black hold up stockings. I thought she must be trying to get me to fuck her or something so I walked up behind her and told her I was just about to go into town but I could put it off for a while if she wanted me to stay and help her out with anything.

"No it's alright" she said "Wait downstairs, I'll be down in a minute and you can drop me at the station, I think I will go into work after all."

"You're the biggest prick teaser I've ever come across, you deserve to be raped going out with that gear on." I told her.

"Well you haven't 'CUM' across me and you're not going to either.' She said laughing "Now piss off or I'll tell Carol you keep trying it on with me." I knew she was well capable of doing a thing like that so I had no choice but to do as she said.

There was a period of about a year or so when Fiona didn't have a boyfriend, she decided to be nice to me then and would tag along everywhere with me and Carol, out to clubs or the cinema or just cadging a free lift in my car.

At the time I had BMW convertible, the type where you have to fold the front seat forward to get in and out of the back. Whenever Fiona got in the back, she would always sit in the middle of the seat, with her legs either side of the centre console so if I had my mirror adjusted right I could see way up her skirt.

Whenever she got out of the car it would always be on my side, so that when I pulled the lever to fold the front seat forward she could open her legs real wide and I would get a good look of her silk hold ups, that she always wore, (no M&S tights for Fiona). A lot of the time her legs would be so far apart I would be able to see right up to her pussy, which was always immaculately kept with her the lips shiny wet and always slightly parted as if ready to be fucked.

Well in the end after all the flashes of tit, cunt, and stocking tops etc.., all shown with her knowing full well what she was doing but pretending not to, I swore that one day, however long it took I would make sure that she got her come-uppance. 15 years later I am glad to say she has well and truly got it alright, in more ways than one.

Fast forward to about a year ago, Fiona is now a senior solicitor with the in a big city firm earning mega bucks, married to Ronan with 2 kids. She thinks she is something special now and has even stopped swearing she speaks with a new posh accent, which she has cultivated over the last few years in order to get on in her job. I have my own business, which is doing quite well and I am still married to her sister with 3 kids. Every year we all go over to their parents second home in France for our summer holidays for about three weeks or so but this year a few things have cropped up. I have had to stay behind for a week because of work and Fiona is staying back for their first weekend, because a good friend of hers is having her hen night. We are both heading to France on the following Monday, I am driving and Fiona is going to ponce free travel again by coming along with me.

At about 2.00am on the Saturday morning my mobile rings and it is Fiona, pissed out of her head, saying that she can't get a cab home from the hen party would I be able to pick her up and leave her home. At first I just think here she goes again the cheeky fucking bitch, too fucking tight for a cab more like it, but as I get talking to her I realise how pissed she actually is and a plan starts to form, so I jump in the motor and head off to get her.

When I get there Fiona stands out a mile, groomed to perfection, wearing a £300 silk dress and looking like she has just stepped out of a magazine. Anyway after she has been in the car talking shite for ten minutes or so she asks me why we are heading for Epping and not Chelmsford where she lives, to which I reply that she might as well stay at my house tonight, as it will save me having to drive around after her for half the night and then I can bring my gear to stay at hers the following night so we can go straight for the ferry on Monday morning.

"That's a good idea, but do you think you can trust me." She laughs. "I've been watching male strippers all night and if Ronan were at home I would be getting him to make love to me with his 6 incher when I got home."

"Well it's a good job you're not my type then." I replied "And anyway if that's what you are used to I don't think you would be able for me."

"What the hell do you mean by that, I remember when you couldn't take your eyes off my breasts back in mum & dads kitchen and anyway I saw your little 3" penis one night, when you were asleep in the spare room, it's not that big." She replied with a scowl.

I let out a big laugh and told her that it wasn't what she looked like that bothered me, I thought she was cracking in the looks department, but that Ronan had let it slip on a lads day out a while back "That you only fuck in one position and that you don't suck cock."

"That's right." She said proudly "A penis is for urinating out of and for ejaculating sperm into the vagina, therefore it comes nowhere near my mouth and I can reach a quite satisfactory orgasm in the missionary position. Also there's no need for you to use such crude language."

"Well, like I said, you're not my type if you won't suck my cock until it's hard and swollen to its full 10", so it's pointless you sitting there all stuck up, talking with a plum in your mouth because you are getting nowhere near it." I replied.

With that she stuck her nose in the air, looked out of the window and said nothing more until we reached my house.

"I don't know about you but I am going to have a few drinks before I go to bed, let's forget all that in the car, why don't you join me for an hour." I asked her.

"OK then, I suppose that cant do any harm, what are you having?" Fiona asked.

"I opened a bottle of prosecco before I came to collect you, it would be a shame to waste it."

After Fiona had drunk a couple of glasses, I opened another bottle and it was noticeable how pissed she was now getting, it wasn't long before the conversation started to drift back to her night out.

"There's no way your penis is 10" long, the strippers tonight were about 8" and they had a thing tied round the base of it to make it look bigger." She slurred.

I thought now was the time to try and get my plan into action so I decided to be a bit more aggressive with her.

"My 'penis', as you so nicely put it is only 3" long when it's soft, like the time that you saw it, but my 'cock' grows to at least 10" when its hard. Like I told you, the only way to get it that big, is to have a filthy whore get on her fucking knees and suck it."

"I've never put a penis in my mouth before, it seems such a disgusting thing to do." She said.

"Well your sister likes nothing more than to slobber all over my cock and you know how shy she is, but she does it because she knows the more she sucks, the harder it gets and then she can have the full length up her cunt. And by the way, why don't you get off your high horse and call it a cock or a prick, you sound like a fucking doctor calling it a 'penis' all the time."

I could see that Fiona was getting a bit hot now with all the 'dirty talk' as she so eloquently put it, her nipples were poking out through her dress so it was clear she had no bra on, also her dress had ridden up her legs, where she was slouching across the sofa and the tops of her hold ups were now clearly visible.

"If you're telling me the truth, then it would be the biggest penis I have ever seen, even in a porn film, not that I've watched many of them and I should hate to think that I missed an opportunity to have a look at something like that in the flesh. Couldn't I just give it a bit of a rub and see if that does the trick? If I think it's really clean and not smelly I suppose I could, perhaps, maybe lick it once or twice just to see how big it really is."

I knew I had her on the hook now, her eyes were becoming glazed and I could see the drink was really kicking in, so I decided to really go to town and reel her in once and for all, so I told her in my nicest voice.

"I'll tell you what, I'll go upstairs and take a shower so I'm as clean as a whistle, you go into the back bedroom and wait for me there, then we can see what you want to do."

So up the stairs to the bedroom Fiona staggered and into the shower I jumped. 10 minutes later I walked into the bedroom in my boxers, only to see her sitting on the edge of the bed with her dress hitched up her legs, showing off her beautifully toned golden thighs above her stockings and her nipples as hard as ever.

"Come over here so I can touch your big knob and give you an erection." she said, in what was to her credit, quite a sexy voice.

But she nearly pissed her tiny designer knickers when she heard my reply.

"Just listen to yourself you stuck up little bitch, from now on you are going to call it a 'COCK' not a knob or a penis. Who do you think you are sitting there telling me your going to 'touch it', just look at yourself, sitting there with your nipples as hard as bullets and your dress hoisted up like a two bit whore, I bet your cunt is sopping wet just thinking about my dick right now."

"Oh my God, no one has ever spoken to me like that before, but your right, it must be the booze and all this talk of 'cock' that's getting me so excited, come on over here and I will lick the end of it for you to make it hard." Fiona replied.

"I'll fucking tell you what you're going to fucking well do, you jumped up little prick teasing slut, you're going to get down on your fucking knees and beg me to let you suck my fucking cock. Have you got that bitch?" I barked back at her.

"Eh, eh, yea, yeah I think so." She stammered.

"Well what the fuck are you waiting for cunt." I yelled at her and with that she dropped to her knees in a state of shock and with a very quiet shaky voice, she whispered.

"Paul, I'm desperate to see how big your cock gets when it's fully erect, please let me suck it for you so I can get it really hard."

I didnt need to be asked twice, I slipped down my boxers and stood in front of her with the end of my prick about 2 inches from her face. I don't know how I managed to keep my cock from getting hard, with all her chat but it was still very flaccid and only at about 4" which Fiona seemed to find funny and I also think she had started to have second thoughts, as she laughed nervously.

"I knew it couldn't be as big as you said, look at that floppy little thing, I think you're just trying to trick me into giving you a blow-job and I'm not sure I want to put it in my mouth anymore."

"Well you're going to find out exactly how big it gets you little whore, there's no backing out now that you've begged me to suck on it." I retorted.

Then I grabbed her perfectly styled hair on each side of her head and pulled her face towards my cock, as she let out a little squeal of shock, I pushed the head of my dick into her mouth and then rammed it in as far as I could, until my balls were squashing against her chin.

Such a reaction I have never seen to this day, she started wriggling and squirming trying to get away, but I kept a good hold on her hair and gave it a few yanks until she stopped. She then started trying to hit me in the stomach and thighs but in her drunken stupor there was no power in her slaps.

"The best thing you can do is try to relax and slow your breathing down, because that cock is starting to grow already. Just you kneel there with your hands down and I will work my cock inside your mouth, it will make things a lot easier for you."

I think she realised that she had no way out of the situation and decided to do as I told her.

"Now look up at me, I want to see what you look like with my cock in your pretty little mouth."

She looked me straight in the eye, with a look of defiance and I knew I was going to have to really fuck her up if I wanted to break her properly.

I kept looking her in the eyes while I slowly worked my cock back and forth in her mouth, the saliva was building up in her mouth as she couldn't swallow it and it now started to dribble out of the side of her mouth and down on to her chin where it was pooling in her cute little dimple and a long string of it was dripping down inside her dress and between her tits.

As my cock started to swell and lengthen Fiona began to realise that if I did not start to pull back a bit my cock would soon be pushing against her throat and I could see the panic creeping into her eyes.

"Just relax your throat and breathe through your nose and I will give you a minute to get used to it." I encouraged her.

She started to take good deep breathes through her nose and I just edged back a touch so the tip of my prick would just nudge the entrance to her throat with every little thrust. Fiona looked fantastic her face was perfectly made up as usual, the only thing out of place now was that her glossy red lip stick was starting to smear onto my cock and around her mouth, just a little bit but that just made her look even hornier.

I could tell my cock was at about 7" now and Fiona was starting to look quite comfortable with how things were progressing but that was about to change for her quite dramatically. I wanted my cock to grow to its full size while buried deep in her mouth and throat and whatever this little whore thought about 'taking it easy' didn't really come into it as far as I was concerned. Then Fiona took one of her deep breathes through her nose and just as she finished I shoved my swollen cock forward as hard as I could, for a second or two her throat resisted slightly but then like a grape popping, it opened up and I was in.

It was like silky heaven, the throbbing glands of my prick sliding against the moist walls of her oesophagus, that really did the trick for me and my cock now began to really harden up and grow to its full length, there was no way I was taking it out now till I was ready to blow my load. I looked down at Fiona who was now struggling to breathe and turning a nice shade of pink.

"You're really loving this aren't you?" I asked her mockingly.

To my surprise she tried to nod her head in agreement, which just had the effect of making her gag on my prick and a huge wad of spit and dribble gushed out around my cock and down her chin spilling onto her designer dress and down her cleavage. Fiona gagged on my dick three more times in quick succession and each time a massive amount of drool erupted from her mouth around my prick splashing up my stomach and back into her face and hair.

I could feel every vein in my cock bulging and pulsing and rubbing against the inside of Fiona's throat. When I looked down at her I could clearly see the outline of my rock solid dick in Fiona's throat as I fucked it for all I was worth.

10" long and 6" thick she must have felt like she was trying to swallow a cucumber, Fiona looked a proper mess now with spit and drool all over her, she was starting to turn purple through lack of oxygen and looked ready to pass out, luckily for her, the sight of this had the effect of tipping me over the edge and with one last push I drove my cock down her gullet as far as I could, my bollocks were starting to contract and I knew I was seconds away from emptying my bag.

cumtwice
cumtwice
34 Followers