Fiona's Work Life Changes Ch. 05

Story Info
Mark gets fully compensated
1.9k words
4.46
32.4k
8
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,170 Followers

This morning I made Fiona dress in another short skirt barely covering her perfect arse and sexy matching French knickers, bra and stockings all in black under a sheer red blouse so her bra was visible through it. She was allowed to wear the bra today as she was going straight to work where she'd be compensating Mark throughout the day.

When I dropped her off i'd given her the first set of instructions for the day which were as follows;

She was to go in and call Mark straight to her office and tell her other team members that she wouldn't be available for the next two hours as she was training Mark.

She was then to turn on the camera and I expected her to be totally naked and on her hands and knees with her arse in the air; she was then given clear instructions to ask Mark to finger her cunt until she was soaking wet an then Fiona was well aware that after she'd came on Mark's fingers she was going to beg mark to stick his cock inside her for the first time.

As she left the car she responded as she always did by saying 'yes owner' before tottering in to work on her high heels.

I flicked the camera on straight away when I got home and wasn't surprised to see Fiona totally naked and on her hands and knees with her assistant Mark behind her ramming fingers deep in her cunt.

It'd had taken me about fifteen minutes to drive home so Fiona must've followed my instructions to the letter so far; I then settled in listening to Fiona moan as she took three of her assistants fingers easily in to her hole and her orgasm began to grow.

Fiona came hard about ten minutes after I started watching as Marks's fingers simultaneously probed her pussy and arse, from what I could make out Fiona was doing her best to supress her screams by stuffing her own fist in to her mouth so that the other workers couldn't hear her.

After she'd finished her orgasm she stood up and sat back on the desk she worked at and spread her legs, spreading her moist folds with her right hand so that her engorged clit and pussy hole were completely exposed and open and she than asked mark what I'd been building up to all week.

"Mark it's time to fully compensate you, please fuck me, come and stick your dick inside me,please," she said holding her lips open just waiting for Mark's prick to fill her void.

Mark didn't make her wait to long and strode towards her with a purpose and determination that meant business and by the time he'd found himself between her legs his trousers and boxers where round his ankles and his cock was erect and aimed at her soaking entrance.

I was about to watch my whore submit her pussy to her assistants cock.

"I've been waiting for this all week Fiona, sticking my dick in your pussy as been a fantasy of mine since the day you became my manager," Mark said as he stepped forward holding his dick in his right hand as I watched as he put his helmet at the entrance to her cunt and eased his groin forward until his bulbous purple dome was holding her lips apart and she released her hand from her lips and put them behind her leaning back a little, bracing herself for the invasion of her employees penis.

"If I'd of known sooner that you were such a whore maybe we could of done this sooner," he said, teasing her by pulling his helmet from her opening and rubbing his cock along her slit and clit.

She then began to beg like I'd instructed her.

"Please Mark stop teasing me and give me your big cock, I need it in me, I need you fucking me and making me come on your cock," she pleaded to my approval as he teased her cunt some more by dipping his helmet in her and pulling out instantly,"Pleeeasee Mark give it to me, give it to me hard, fuck your manager like a whore pleeeease, pleeease do me Mark," she begged like a well trained whore.

"I'll fucking do you alright," he grunted and drove his hips and groin forward with a powerful thrust.

"ARRRRGGGGHHHH OH YES THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING WANT!," Fiona shouted as she leant backwards on to her hands and threw her head back as Marks cock disappeared up in to her hole and his pubic bone slammed against hers.

"If only the lads could see you now Fiona, if only they knew they worked for a whore," he said pulling out and driving back in and settling in to a quick powerful rhythm where every stroke hit home hard and made her moan.

Mark was clearly overly excited and eager to have his dick in his manager that he tensed up and told Fiona he was going to come within eight minutes.

"Good, good Mark I want your come on my face, please come on my face," she said pushing him from her and getting on her knees before him and taking his pussy soaked cock in her hand before she started beating him off directly in her face holding her mouth open and tongue out for any stray blasts of seamen.

A minute later Mark screwed his face up and unloaded a five huge streams of sperm all over her face and in her mouth. Her hair, forehead, nose, cheeks and chin were coated in her assistants thick gooey seed and I loved it.

They both stood to dress and when Mark was done he excused himself with a big grin on his face but Fiona as instructed sat behind her desk and began her work like I'd told her with a face full of sperm. She was to leave it there for half an hour and luckily for her nobody bothered her so she was able to clean up using baby wipes before she was caught.

I still had a lot in store for Fiona and at five minutes to her dinner I pinged her a message on the computer.

"Take Mark in to your toilets and fuck him again, get Mark to video it in on your phone and tell him to come on your tits, I want it all on video"

She replied a minute later.

"Yes owner"

Fiona left her office at twelve on the dot and returned at twelve forty sitting down behind her desk and sending me a message.

"It's done owner"

I sent her one back.

"Good whore send me the video and await further instructions"

The video came through and started off with the shot of Mark pointing the camera at Fiona who was laying back on the toilet seat with her head wedged down the side of the cistern in the corner, she had one leg, her left up on the toilet roll holder and her right pulled back as far as possible which she held back with her arm hooked behind the knee joint.

Her blouse was undone and her huge boobs were pulled from the cups of her bra, a nice touch by Mark I thought.

There was very little talking and to be honest there didn't need to be, Mark told Fiona she was a dirty whore over and over as he drove his cock up her hard and fast knowing that in the toilet they were even more likely to be caught.

I watched him hammer her making her come twice before pulling out and coming all over her exposed breasts and blouse.

Perfect I thought knowing that later that day the final part of my plan would land Fiona right in the mess and she was totally unaware.

I made sure I was back at the computer just before Fiona thought she was finishing for the day and pinged her a message.

"Call Mark and tell him you need to stay late, as soon as the office is clear you'll get naked and leave your clothes on your desk except your heels, you'll then call mark to your door way where you'll be on your hands and knees. You then suck his cock where I can see in your doorway and then let him fuck you again doggy style until her comes in your pussy"

I received a reply and again as always she accepted her instructions and then I heard her ring Mark.

"Mark I need you to late tonight, ring me when the office is clear," she said before hanging up the phone.

Her phone rang at about seven minutes past five and as soon as she'd put the phone in the cradle her hands went to her buttons on her blouse and she began to shed her clothes like she'd been instructed.

A couple of minutes later she was butt naked except for her heels and I watched her big tits swing and bounce as she covered the floor and then opened her door to the office floor.

I then listened as she called Mark over and sank to her knees straight away ready for him, he came over and already had his trousers undone now knowing instantly that his manager was going to suck his cock.

Mark pushed his trousers and boxers down and stood over Fiona's making sure he dangled his balls in her face before adjusting his stance and aiming his slowly swelling dick down in to her willing mouth.

"You just cant get enough of my big cock cab you whore?" he asked probably forgetting that I was putting her up to this and without me she'd of never of dreamt of going near his cock!

"Mmmopph mpppphhh," Fiona mumbled working his dick hard in her mouth, which didn't take to long to do funnily enough and soon enough she was sucking Mark's length deep down her throat.

I then picked up my phone and tapped text in my phone that read.

"I think you should see what Fiona gets up to in the office after hours!"

Send

The message was now on its way to Francis Mulherne Fiona's boss, his number I'd acquired that morning I rang Mark but I hadn't mentioned this to Fiona.

For the next forty minutes I then watched Mark thoroughly use Fiona's mouth and cunt as he fucked her doggy style like she asked him and occasionally switched back to her mouth so that she could taste her own cunt on his dick before he knelt in behind her again and drilled her hard.

This time when Mark said he was going to come Fiona was about to hit orgasm so somehow as her body exploded she squealed that she wanted his come inside her and Mark obliged by emptying himself inside his manager for the first time.

Once both were cleaned up I rang Fiona and told her to get a cab as I said I wasn't coming to pick her up and she returned home a little after seven. Alan was still out on the piss so I bent Fiona over the arm of the sofa and pulled her skirt up and knickers down before ramming my thick cock in to her come filled cunt.

I fucked her hard and fast for fifteen minutes before adding my seed to her already well used and creamy cunt and once finished I left her spent and used almost passed out over the sofa as the two orgasms I gave her finished her off for the day.

TO BE CONTINUED..............

MILowner
MILowner
1,170 Followers