Fiona's Work Life Changes Ch. 06

Story Info
Francis now knows he employes a whore
2.2k words
4.48
41.8k
10

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers

Monday morning was back to the normal routine before the Mark saga began, Fiona was picking her own clothes and getting dressed in piece. When she came down she was still dressed and looked sexy as Fiona was now well used to knowing what was expected of her.

She drove herself to work and I'd given her no instructions to follow much to her surprise, and I'm sure Mark would be equally surprised when he went the whole day without getting something sexual from his manager.


It was a phone call that Fiona took just after dinner that caught my attention and unfortunately I just caught the end of it that went something like this.

".....yes Mr Mulherne I can stay later tonight it's not a problem.....ok I'll see you in my office at five fifteen...by now," she said before hanging up the phone.

I instantly thought this must be about Friday but Fiona would be none the wiser as she had absolutely no idea I'd sent the text to her boss, maybe he'd been over and saw Fiona in action? Maybe I was barking up the wrong tree.

Either way I was sat in front of my computer at five and waited like Fiona was for her boss to arrive.

He arrived on the dot, knocking once and walking in to her office with his usual swagger and air of authority even more prominent than previous times.

He let the door swing shut behind him and sat in the chair opposite Fiona with a big over sized smirk on his face, I knew then he'd seen Fiona in action on Friday and he was over here today for his turn.


There was a minute of very awkward silence and I watched as Fiona shifted awkwardly in her seat almost knowing something was a miss, and then Francis spoke.

"Do you like working here Fiona?" he asked.

"Erm yes Mr Mulherne....why do you ask?" Fiona asked clearly a little confused and apprehensive.

"Because if you want to carry on working here Fiona you'll come and stand here," he said pointing at the floor right between him and her desk.

"Erm....Mr Mulherne," she went to ask.

"You heard me, I wont repeat myself Fiona," he said oozing authority and power.

Fiona shifted her chair back and walked round to stand on the floor right in front of her boss and her desk.

Francis looked her up and down for a minute or more and the silence was clearly making Fiona very uncomfortable and she shifted on her heels in front of him until he spoke again.

"Take your clothes off," was all he said to Fiona.

"I...I'm sorry....," she stammered.

"Take your clothes off like you do for Mark Cross," he said watching and waiting, his gaze never leaving Fiona.

"I....I...don't know what..," she began to stammer again before Francis cut her off.

"Shall I put it like this Fiona, take your fucking clothes off or I'll rip them off you stupid fucking whore, I'm sure Mark never had this problem getting you naked on Friday before he fucked you did he?" he said standing up right in front of Fiona causing her to step back and lean against her desk.

"No.....Mr Mulherne," she said looking up at him pinned against her desk.

"I didn't think so," he said reaching out and easing her jacket from her shoulders letting it fall on to the desk behind her.

His big hands then came to the front and began unbuttoning her shirt that she's selected to wear, she didn't move or say a word as her boss methodically opened the five buttons on her top until it fell open as the last button was released.

He then pushed the shirt from her shoulders until that to joined her jacket on the desk and his right hand began tracing a line with his forefinger down from her neck in to the big void of her cleavage.

Still nothing was said between them as his same finger ran along the frilly top of her left bra cup until her moved downwards finding her nipple through the fabric with ease and then pulling it between his forefinger and thumb, he did exactly the same with her right boob before standing back and admiring her again.

"Take the bra off," he said and then waited.

Fiona lifted her hands behind her back and in a swift movement popped the clasp and her bra slid forward down her breasts stopping just above her nipples although half of her dark areola was now visible.

Francis again using his right forefinger pushed on the bit between her breasts on the bra enough for it to fall away and from her body landing on the floor between them.

"You have cracking tits Fiona," Francis said reaching out and cupping her right breast and then pulling her nipple and rolling it between his fingers.

"AH..AHHH," Fiona couldn't help but moan and Francis smiled and pulled her nipple some more knowing that she liked it and his smirk let me know that he was enjoying toying with Fiona.

"Now lose the skirt and knickers," he said sitting back down in the chair in front of her.

It was futile protesting so she reached round and unzipped herself and pushed her skirt over her bum and hips down to the floor before stepping out of it so that she now stood before her boss in her black heels and red French knickers.

She must of hesitated a moment to long because Francis piped up and told her again to lose the knickers.

Fiona hooked her fingers in to the waistband and began peeling them down bending over as she did so and then stepping from her knickers and standing naked in front of her boss.

"Now turn around," he said and watched as she did so and rearranged his growing dick by unzipping his fly and pulling his cock out from his boxers, not only did he own the company, was rich as fuck he also had a big thick cock between his legs.

"Lean forward so your head and big tits are on your desk," he said as he pushed his shoes off and slid his trousers and boxers off and stood up to unbutton his shirt.

I now got a better look at his cock as he stood and it swung in front of him, I guessed it was about eight inches and was still growing and pointing upwards so guessed it was around eight and a half inches long and nearly as thick as mine which made his dick very impressive.

"Reach behind and spread your pussy Fiona," he said striding the three paces forward so that he was almost right being her. He looked down as her hands came round and gripped in to each cheek and pulled apart, opening herself for her boss who was now lurking menacingly behind her with a very angry erect cock.

Vulnerable and exposed she was at her bosses mercy and she didn't have to wait longer than thirty seconds to find out his intentions as he pushed his cock down so that it was aiming at Fiona he stepped forward and pushed his swollen helmet inside Fiona's hole and didn't stop until his cock was fully embedded in her.

Fionas scream filled the room and it didn't stop even when Francis was fully inside her as his huge dick filled and stretched her completely.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," was all she could say as she was speared from behind and pinned to her desk by the strong man behind her who now had his hands on the small of her back.

"Now when I release my hands your going to fuck back and forth on my cock, I'm not doing anything your going to do all the work and prove to me that you still want a job here do you understand me Fiona?" he asked still holding her down with a hand on her back and his dick lodged in her.

"Yes Me Mulherne," she said.

He lifted his hands and put them behind his back pushing his groin forward and giving Fiona a stable base to fuck back against, without asking Fiona heaved herself forward using her hands on the desk leaving his helmet and maybe an inch inside her full pussy before sliding back down his shaft until his balls slapped her thigh.

I watched as she slowly slid up and down her bosses pole for three or four minutes taking it easy as she got used to his massive cock filling her up but Francis wasn't content with this.

"A good start Fiona but I think you can work harder, I needed to see a bit more effort from you," he said to her.

And instantly she pulled forward and pushed backwards harder and faster and the slapping of their skin was now audible as well as Fiona's increased heavy breathing and little yelp as she slammed back in to her bosses groin bone.

"Better," he said as he braced himself a bit more as Fiona began to buck on him with speed and force almost sending him backwards.

After five minutes I could see on the camera that she was sweating a lot and her breathing was getting very short and rapid, Fiona wasn't far from coming and I think Francis knew this too.

"Your going to come soon aren't you Fiona?" he asked.

"Ye...sss," she said mid stroke as she slammed back in to him.

"Fuck me harder and faster and don't stop even when you orgasm," he told her.

"YEESSSS MR......MUL...HERRRRNNNNNNEEEE AARRRGGHHH," she screamed as she pummelled herself back like a cock crazed slut, hammering her hole down on to her bosses cock searching for the orgasm she craved and need, "I'M GOING TO COMMMME, AH, AHHH, OH SHITTTTTT ARRRGGGHHHHHHH ARRRGGGGHHHHHH," Fiona came like a steam train and I watched ads her knees buckled and she had to quickly regain her composure even though she was still shuddering through a climax of monster proportions.

Once she'd stopped Francis pulled out and told her to turn round.

"Lets see if you can suck like you can fuck Fiona," he said as he grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head down towards his huge engorged dick now fully coated in her own pussy juice, "Open wide," he said as he nudged his helmet at her lips and she opened as wide as possible before sucking about four inches in to her mouth for a session in her expert mouth.

Once Fiona was sucking him without his hand controlling the pace he again placed his hands in the small of his back and pushed his groin in to her face trying to feed more cock up in to her mouth.

"Oh yeah you suck cock real good Fiona, I wish I'd of got you to suck my cock in your interview you'd of got the job instantly," he said seriously enjoying the feel of Fiona's lips round his meat.

Francis enjoyed her mouth for a few more minutes and then pushed her off again and then laid himself on the floor, his cock was pointing up in the air like a slightly smaller rounders' bat and I knew what was coming next.

"Ride my cock till you come again Fiona," he said from his position and without hesitation Fiona stepped over him and straddled him before lowering her soaking hole on to his dick and sliding down it until she was again full to the brim.

She bounced on his cock like she was on a bucking bronco and got herself off in less than ten minutes much to Francis's enjoyment and satisfaction. But Francis wasn't done he wanted more from her.

"Come again Fiona, come again for me prove to me that you want this job," he demanded as Fiona began humping again harder and harder trying to orgasm for Francis to prove her dedication to her job.

She rode that cock for another fifteen minutes until she again lost herself in throws of orgasmic delirium and covered his un-wilting fuck stick in more of her own cunt juice, she was almost spent I could tell from the way her head was lolling back and her eyes were closed now all the time but still she continued bouncing on her boss.

It wasn't until three or four minutes after she'd came again that Francis told her to get on her knees as he wanted to come, once on her knees he told her to suck the sperm from his balls.

I watched her cheeks bulge a minute later as he filled her mouth with seed and she dutifully swallowed the first three loads before he pulled out and sprayed her face with the remains of his balls.

"Your one hell of a fuck Fiona," he said getting dressed as he looked down on Fiona covered in his gooey sperm, "We will meet tomorrow to discuss what happens from here on in ok?" he said heading for the door.

"Yes Mr Mulherne," she said watching him leave.

MILowner
MILowner
1,178 Followers