Fire and Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveWolves
FiveWolves
128 Followers

She moved her knees to the sides of my head and said, "Eat me, please." I was more than happy to do that. I reached my hands up, spread her lips and ran my tongue up and down her nether lips. I stopped at the top and ran circles around her clit, then licked the insides of her labia. At the bottom, I stuck my tongue in her pussy and moved in circles in her hot, wet tunnel. She started to moan. As I moved my middle finger up to massage her clit and kept my tongue deep in her wetness, my blond lover started to buck.

"Oh Christina...."

When I looked up, Nadya had her head thrown back and her long neck looked vulnerable. I wanted to rake my teeth over it. But I couldn't reach it and the idea of this elegant woman with a hickey was unthinkable.

Once her shuddering had quieted, she moved away from my mouth. She slid down my body running her hand down the soft skin of my stomach, then started massaging my stomach just above my trimmed mound. It put pressure on my clit and I moaned. Then suddenly she stopped, rolled off me, and reached for her drink on the night stand.

"What...."

"You vill see," Nadya said.

Then she put her drink down and lowered her mouth to my breasts. I gasped when I felt the ice cube from her glass circling my nipples in her mouth. She moved down my body sticking her cold tongue in my belly button. Continuing down my body, she spread my lips and pulled the hood up and away from my clit. I held my breath, waiting for her to touch my hot pussy. Then suddenly I jerked when a drop of ice cold water dripped straight onto my most sensitive spot. It was like nothing I'd ever felt and I almost came in that instant.

She circled my clit with the ice a couple times then reached up and took the now smaller ice cube from her mouth. In a quick motion she shoved it up my pussy, positioned the dildo and rammed it into me.

I was soaking wet and Nadya quickly developed a deep rhythm, dragging the cock all the way out and then driving it back in. At first I could feel the ice cube deep inside me, but it quickly melted and then all I felt was the enormous dildo pounding into me, dragging the ridges in and out.

I tried to reach around her hips to touch her puckered hole, but fell back as she started fucked me harder and faster, my back arching and my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"Oh Nadya. Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Harder!"

She increased her thrust and then a few moments later whispered, "Cum for me now, darling" in that beautiful accent. That was all I needed. I jerked and shook as an orgasm started deep within me, then I wailed as it blasted through my cunt and rippled out to the rest of my body.

I lay panting on the bed as she rolled off me again, smiling.

She lay next to me her head resting on my shoulder and gently ran her hands over my body. It was not long before I fell into a sound sleep.

********************************************************

"So how was it?" Stephen asked that Sunday as we examined the menu at a new bistro near the circle.

"How did you know?"

"Honey...how long have I known you? I can tell when you've been well fucked."

I laughed.

"Are you going to pinning for her?" Gary asked.

I thought about it for a moment.

"No, actually," I said, surprised at myself.

"Really?" Stephen was surprised too.

"Yes. It was lovely, but...:

Stephen raised an eyebrow. "But...?"

"A little too civilized for me."

FiveWolves
FiveWolves
128 Followers
12