Fire & Ice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly, you have never looked more fucking hot, more fucking fuckable!" Colt told her, his voice almost breaking with his lust.

He knelt down next to her and she immediately leant forward and took hold of his ridged, desperate cock, the heat from the soft skin and hard knurled shaft underneath, burning her hand as she gripped him firmly. She took the flared and angry purple head of his pole into her mouth, swirling her tongue around the hard ridgeline of the glans, probing with her tongue the small slit, tasting the slightly salty pre-cum that welled deliciously up to her lapping tongue.

"Oh fuck, Kelly, that's so good, suck my cock hard baby, and suck it all!"

Hearing him say those things to her made her tingle and she sank down further on his thick shaft in response, sucking as much of him into her as she could, torturing him as he had her, making him squirm under her lips and tongue.

As she moved her head up and down his thick tool, she felt Bret spread her thighs, and felt his hot, eager breath tingle her pussy. It was a shock when his tongue darted inside her, lapping furiously at her, probing, tasting. Kelly redoubled her sucking as her pussy was rasped by Bret's tongue, spreading her lips, gaining entry, and exploring her hot, wet, confines.

Animal noises came from her throat as the sensations from her pussy shot up her body, adding to dizzying sensation of the heat and feel of the massive cock in her mouth. She sucked hungrily on Colt's pulsating cock, slipping her hand down to his swelling balls, gripping them, feeling them tighten under her fingers, ready to unload their contents in response to her urgent sucking. Colt strained to hold back his urgent release, wanting the pleasure to continue.

Bret left off his lapping at her pussy and she felt her legs spread wide, felt Bret position himself between her legs, felt the large hard mushroom head of his enraged cock push against her pussy. She was so wet and aroused she offered no resistance as he shoved the whole length of him into her in one full, deep, thrust. The head of his cock touching the roof of her pussy, stretching her vagina wide as it accommodated its hot girth.

He pounded at her in rapid deep thrusts, pulling almost fully out before diving hotly, fully, deeply back into her, again and again, his balls slapping obscenely against her ass at each stroke. She felt as if his cock would fuck her right through to her head, so deep he felt, so hard he drove into her, as she clamped her mouth resolutely on Colt's cock while being fucked hard by Bret.

Then she felt Colt pull away from her suctioning mouth. At the same time, she felt Bret slow also, felt him withdraw his deliciously torturing cock from deep within her pussy. She turned over as Colt then took Bret's place, as now on all fours, she prepared to receive Colt's own massive cock. He wasted no time as he immediately and roughly slid his fat length into her, making her cry out in delicious shock at his huge intrusion.

"Oh..YES! Fuck me hard Colt. Fuck me HARD! YES! YES!" She screamed in wild abandon now, oblivious to everything except her desire.

Bret had moved around and thrust his own enraged cock to her face. Stifling her screams, she unhesitatingly took hold of his slippery cock, slick with her own pussy juices, and began urgently sucking its length. Tasting her own sex upon his length was an added flavour, sweet and erotic, she drank him deeply into her.

She now had both men within her body, both fucking her deeply, filling her with their cocks, their lust and their desire, her dream fantasy was now a reality. She shuddered as the wild thought that her one time fantasy was now a reality, sending her orgasm bursting through her. She held tightly onto Bret's cock, no longer able to suck on its length as she felt her vagina clamp repeatedly on the thrusting cock of Colt, still plunging frantically in and out of her pussy.

"Ahhhhh! Ohhhh!! YES! YES!" Kelly cried out, screaming out her release as the intense shock waves of her orgasm swept through her body.

The orgasm lingered at a plateau, not letting go, the fire not really subsiding, then even intensified as Colt thrust once more and stopped. His cock pulsed, buried to the hilt within her, as he erupted, his hot spunk bursting and flooding her, making her continuous orgasm erupt further, reaching new and intense peaks.

Bret grasped Kelly's hand, which was still wrapped tightly, but motionless, on his cock, while she rode out her intense orgasm. His large hand around hers, he started pounding his own meat, using her hand to rub himself furiously, his balls bouncing wildly as he brought himself to his own gushing orgasm in front of her. Kelly watched spellbound as the head of his cock expanded even more, the white liquid flying out in several long spurts, before cascading hotly over her hands, inches from her eyes.

The intensity of her orgasm swirled Kelly into another world of strange sensation and blurred, confused images. The dreamlike state became even more unreal. The heat and fire of the orgasm subsided, melted and merged into the heat of the log fire, the ice-cold of the air made itself noticeable, she was at once hot, and yet, cold. But it seemed distant, no longer mattering very much, as she lay in her deep afterglow. Fire and Ice. Lights flashed and burst in staccato colours within her closed eyelids as the sensations swirled around her. A trilling sounded, a sound she recognised, her cell phone calling, but she no longer cared. Distant voices trailed off. Sleep, blessed sleep took her and she sank into welcoming darkness, a deep sleep. A faint growing light was growing in this darkness, beckoning her to it. It was time to go.

The ringing continued and the searching paramedic picked up the cell phone from the snow where it lay. The heat from the burning car had started to melt it, but it still worked.

"Hello? Who is this?" He spoke into the phone.

"Hell? I am sorry, I must have a wrong number..."

"No, wait, don't hang up, who do you want to speak too? Who are you?" The paramedic asked urgently.

"My names Colt, I am calling for Kelly, do you know her? She is supposed to be meeting me, where is she...is she alright?"

The paramedic looked down at the body of the woman in the snow, lying next to the burning car, before answering. Now he knew her name. Then he spoke slowly into the phone.

"Sir, I am sorry, but there has been an accident..."

Mike, the second paramedic, joined his partner standing over the depression in the snow where the body lay. He watched him finish talking and close the cell phone.

"That was the woman's boyfriend, a hell of a way to find out..." He told Mike softly.

Then he threw off his glove as he reached down to the neck area of Kelly to carefully check again.

"Anything?"

Mike shook his head. "No, we were just too late...the cold must have gotten to her fairly quickly, its very unlikely she ever recovered consciousness after the crash."

"Yeah" Bob replied, staring at the pale dead face. "Looks as if she is sleeping, she even has a slight smile on her lips, strange that huh? Almost looks like she died happy for some reason...?"

"The cold can do strange things to the body, Bob..." Mike shrugged, as he threw a blanket over the now ice-cold body of Kelly, lying next to the heat of her still burning car. Fire and ice, even in death.

12