Fire & Ice Ch. 02

Story Info
Demetrius gets his revenge.
2.3k words
4.61
14.3k
9

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Acal
Acal
373 Followers

He wouldn't let this witch control him, he had enough of being a slave when he was first reborn. He would show this witch that she didn't control him. The rush from her magical blood burned through his body, he knew all the warnings. Never take any blood from a witch, especially powerful witches or they could enslave you with the promise of more power laden blood, the addiction would drive them to do their bidding just to get more, similar to drug addicted mortals. He had to show her he would never be controlled.

She was beautiful, especially after taking his blood her skin gleamed with radiance. Her body was as smooth as silk, the softness gliding against him, re-energized him. He looked down at her, her eyes slack with pleasure. He wished he could stay here and torment her for hours, but he needed to get back to his office, he knew Ryan was already suspicious of him. It was like he knew something wasn't quite right with him, his intuition made him the perfect VP but it also caused problems regarding his nature, he couldn't afford to give him anymore reason to increase his suspicions.

"Since you know my name, it's only fair I knew yours," he brushed the tips of his fingers down her arms as she quivered under him, he clenched his jaw as she tightened around his thickening cock. Now the effect of that mind melting gel had worn off he could focus a lot more and potentially drive her mad with passion, he smirked at the thought.

"What are you going to do with me?" she whispered huskily.

"I could draw this out for hours, let this wicked gel torment you until you finally broke and let me know what I want. Or you could make it easy on yourself and tell me your name," he growled, a smirk on his lips.

Another quiver rippled through her as she wrapped her legs around his, drawing him down closer. "Katherine," she said huskily as her hands reached up and drew her nails over his neck and skull before pulling him down and nipping his neck.

He groaned her teeth and nails lit sparks of sensation, he grasped her hips tightly and drove hard into her. His eyes blazed anew as the renewed sensations boiled through him, he still regretted the fact that he couldn't take his time to torment her. But he would be seeing her again, she had her promise to fulfil. Then he would make good on his threat, his muscles quivered as she drew her nails down his back to grasp his ass, he growled then drove harder into her.

Dragging his cock along her walls, he grinned as her nails dug in more tightly as he slowed his pace. He leaned into her and nipped her neck as he dragged across her g-spot. He growled as she tightened against him, her nails digging in hard, he began thrusting harder and faster. Rasping against her g-spot on every pass, her hands dragged up his back pushing him down as she moved up against him, rippling around him.

He snarled as he slammed harder into her, he reached down and pinched her clit. She screamed and bucked around him as she came, violently squeezing him, pulsing around him, he growled as she milked his orgasm from him. Searing hot waves as they burst from him, he groaned as he slumped over her.

Slowly he got up from her and said, "I will be in contact with you soon, to deal with what we agreed upon," he walked back over to the wall and bent over to pick up his boxers from the floor.

Katherine watched as Demetrius walked over to the wall and bent over to pick up his boxers, giving her a good view of his tight ass as he pulled them on. He finished dressing quickly and turned to her and said, "I'll be back soon, just a few things I need to take care of first."

Then he vanished leaving her to reflect, every moment had been a wild ride. The press of his muscles against her body, the hot amber glow in his eyes. But she needed to remember he was a demon, if she showed weakness he would take advantage of her. She had to re-assert her control over her power and not let the black magic control her, she controlled the magic. It didn't control her, she wouldn't let it.

She pushed off from the table and stumbled slightly, the delicious punishment that Demetrius had laid out on her, left her body stiff and sore all over. She looked at the chains on the wall and grinned, they worked perfectly well, she just hoped she had the opportunity to use them on him again. Now she just needed to lay the perfect trap for that black witch as payment for Demetrius' blood, the power from him flowed through her veins it energized her. Isabel was going to wish she had never contacted her once she was done with her.

***

Demetrius laid back in his chair with his eyes closed, he needed to calm down. His body was still hypersensitive, the slide of his silk shirt against his skin sent prickles rushing through his body, he knew he didn't look very composed. If he went out of his office right now, he knew that others would notice his state, which simply was well fucked. It had at least done one thing for him, it had cured his boredom.

It was a very dangerous path he was following, if he continued contact with Katherine he needed to keep his wits sharp, she could still manipulate him. If she managed to force more of her intoxicating blood on him he would be in trouble, he could still feel its power burning through his body. He pushed back from his desk and paced back and forth in front of his desk, it was under his skin. He stopped, he was thinking like a human who had too much energy.

It was magical in nature and the only way to burn of magical energy was to use it, with the crawling sensation running under his skin he took off his jacket and put it over the back of his chair and pushed his sleeves back before he called the rampant energy forward and began forming a fireball. It was a small ember to start with but then he channelled the energy into the fireball making it grow bigger and hotter. When the heat from the fireball made it feel like hell he dissipated the glowing ball of fire.

Then he started pacing again, frustrated, but at least now he felt more settled. The energy wasn't crawling around under his skin anymore. He picked up his jacket and slid it back on and pulled the curtains back from the window and unlocked the door and stepped out. He needed to do his post meeting talk with Ryan. He came to his office and stood in front of the door for a moment to collect himself.

He just hoped he didn't look as drugged as he felt, he opened the door and stepped in. "Ryan, got a moment?"

Ryan looked up from the computer screen and grinned, "Demetrius, that client kept you awhile."

"Yeah, it was one of those investors who pick at every single detail even though it's been detailed in the report. Sorry about having to cut out of the meeting, I wouldn't have done it if it hadn't been important. The call was to secure a new investment, she has a lot of resources and is considering investing here with us."

"We could use some new blood, then we can eject some of the leeches. I was going to bring this to your attention during our meeting tomorrow but now is a good a time as any," said Ryan looking up at him. "We have problems with one of those investors that just sit in the boardroom like a zombie, Mr. Clarke appears to be passing information to a competitor. I would suggest we open an investigation into his dealings. I don't like being cheated."

"Either do I, we can check over his records together tomorrow during our meeting. I have to go and meet with our new investor, she insists on meeting, but when we're done I'll call you and we can go out for drinks," Ryan was the only mortal he had made a connection with since escaping back up here, after so long he felt he needed the connection he just hoped that his connection with him didn't come back to haunt him.

Ryan grinned, "That would awesome, Mirabelle's?"

"Sure, hopefully this meeting won't take too long. I'll contact you once we're done," he said and walked out of the room shutting the door behind him.

***

Katherine knew that, Demetrius would have been able to handle himself against a witch if he was prepared. But this would save a lot of time, this was payment for her taking such liberties from him. She grinned and let her tongue slid over her lips, her body still buzzed from his treatment. And she would daresay that he was feeling the same. The burn from the fireblood still echoed through her body.

Soon she came to a non-descript wooden panel door, it was something about black witches. They liked living in such drab places, it made finding them easier too. It was another fatal mistake Isabel had made, inviting her to her home. It displayed a sense of arrogance, even though she had a powerful master she could still be quite easily taken out, she just needed to avoid having her master rise up and possess her while she was dealing with the witch.

She had no real wish to deal with a demon lord, she knocked on the door and waited for it to open. When it creaked open, the witch appeared in the doorway. "Is it done?" she asked with a smirk, holding a bag.

"It will be," a quite evil grin slid over her face as she pulled out the demonbane potion, very effective on contracted witches and lesser demons and hurled It at her feet, the deep red fumes erupted from the vial and before the witch could react, a surprised look on her face told Katherine all she needed to know before she collapsed against the door.

This would be fun, dealing with this witch, while she didn't want to be in the same room while Demetrius was in with her. Her dark side would relish the screams of agony, he pulls from her. She quickly dragged the witch inside on shut the door behind them. She needed a containment ring for her, she didn't have much in the demonbane vial so she would be waking up pretty quickly. She dragged her into the living area and began to construct the ring around the witch.

Once she was done, she got up from the floor and went to move out of the ring with a violent spasm of pain tore through her making her gasp. The ring around her flared brightly as if trying to keep her inside of it. It was an intense warning for her, she was letting her balance slip too far if even her magic was reacting to the darkness. It could even be reacting to the presence of the demon blood flowing inside of her. Taking a breath, she charged and clenched her jaw to stop the scream from ripping free as left the ring.

Vicious pain tore into her, echoing through her body shredding into her. When she could breathe again she got up from the floor and looked at the violently glowing ring. She was lucky, if she had constructed the devil's trap instead she would be stuck there, she needed to contact Demetrius now and get this done. She pulled her bag out and got her summoning items out, now she had his blood summoning him would be much easier.

***

Demetrius appeared before her in his true form, her breathing increased sharply as she took in his form. He had grown at least two feet, his skin was a midnight red color, almost black but shimmering with a slight red tinge when light washed over his skin. He was naked except for a silky black loincloth loosely hanging from his much enlarged hips.

His muscles were much thicker and much more deeply cut, his feet and hands were wielding long, curved onyx claws that looked brutally sharp. He had small horns curling out of his forehead on either side just under his hairline. Katherine knew that the sight before her should have her quivering in terror like the witch behind her. But she could feel his power rolling from him in dominating waves, she liked it very much.

"I will leave you now with Demetrius, have fun now Isabel," her lips curled in a grin as she looked back at Demetrius, the thick muscles of his back and shoulders rippling as he moved towards the helpless witch.

"NO! Please!" she wailed as Katherine left the room, her contract would be complete after this. She could focus on elevating her power with Demetrius' essence, she knew that she was now an extremely powerful witch. She needed to be on her guard against demons who would seek to control her power. She knew she had to do something about her balance, she smirked when the first scream erupted from the room.

She had set the trap low enough to allow Demetrius to exit the ring once he had finished his interrogations. This was her payment for Demetrius' blood, it still resonated through her body. It buzzed in her blood every time the witch screamed. She berated herself that just because Demetrius' power was clean of festering evil didn't mean that he would restrain his violent nature. He was a demon and she let herself forget that fact. She wouldn't let herself forget it again.

Acal
Acal
373 Followers