Fire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Enithermon
Enithermon
1,050 Followers

He pulled away completely and she looked up at him in surprise as he knelt upright, still straddling her legs. Her surprise turned to something else as he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it on the floor.

The pleasure and admiration he saw in her eyes made his cock throb with gratification. He hadn't even bitten her yet and she seemed to want him still. As if confirming this thought she leaned up on one arm and reached out a timid hand, running her fingers over the cresting muscle of his chest and slowly down the ridges of his stomach.

Her light fingers made him shiver and he groaned again, once more fighting the urge to throw her down and take her. Instead he bore his eyes down on hers, feeling her eyes catch in his gaze and reached out slowly, running his hands along her face and throat and down to the laces of her dress.

It was his turn. He gave her a suggestively wolfish grin as he loosened the threads that hid her and eased the material from her shoulders. He could hear her breathing become short and rapid, but she made no effort to stop him or escape his touch and gaze as he raked both over the tight curves of her body. He pulled the bodice to her waist with a single tug and leaned back over her placing long kisses along her throat, enjoying the feel of her blood pounding through her veins as he found her pulse with his tongue. He felt her shift beneath him, pulling her arms free and wrapping them around his shoulders, pressing her naked skin against his. He closed his eyes and took pleasure in the warmth of her flesh, her smooth skin, and the tantalizing feel of her hardened nipples brushing his chest.

"Jairus?" her voice was tremulous and soaked with lust.

"Yes?" he whispered softly between the hot kisses pressed to her soft skin.

"Do you remember when you came to my house...the last time?"

How could he not. She'd practically climaxed in his arms as he'd suckled her blood from her breast. It had been the source of many a fitful dream.

"Yes" he groaned out against her neck.

"Would...would you do that again?"

Thea liked her lips nervously, embarrassed by her request, but too aroused, too needy with desire to hold her peace. He paused at her throat, no longer kissing her. He raised his head and she could see his already extended fangs glitter in the candle light, curved like his pearl lined dagger. Holding her eyes he slid down her body until his mouth was poised over her breast. His hands cupped them and squeezed lifting one hardened nipple to his waiting mouth. She watched transfixed as his tongue darted out to flick the pink bud and gasped sharply at sensation. His mouth covered her breast, his eyes never breaking with hers as he began to suck and squeeze, his teeth pressed into the flesh but not breaking it.

She groaned softly as his tongue continued to work her breast even as his lips pulled at it. He pulled away from her and continued with the other, laving it with attention, gently fondling the now wet red nipple he had abandoned. She began to writhe underneath him, unable to hold still, and dug her fingers into his back, urging him on, desperate to feel the blazing fire in his eyes burn through her body. Finally when she'd felt he'd denied her long enough, she began to beg.

"Please" she whispered brokenly. "Please, bite me." She felt him shudder under her hands. Her hips began to slowly grind against him adding their own silent plea. He rose again, this time leaving her completely. She was about to protest when he grabbed her hips and roughly pulled the rest of the dress off, dropping it and kicking off his boots at the same time. He removed the rest of his clothing, all the while searing her naked body with his eyes. She blushed, suddenly self conscious again, and scooted back on the bed, as if trying to escape his heated glare. But before she could get too far his hand came down and pinned her ankle to the bed.

She experimentally pulled her leg away from him, and he held her tight. She was panting in fear and excitement as he knelt on the bed and crawled toward her, looking very much more like a terrifying predator, a vampire, than the reserved, silent man she was used to. His Fangs still pressed against his blood red lips, and his eyes were shining with a dangerous light, even his normally stoic face was twisted into a dark intense smile. She felt caught, trapped, and he was going to devour her.

She cried out and he fell on her suddenly and recaptured the abandoned breast he'd been so devotedly toying with, only this time, he sucked hard and nipped with his teeth, scrapping his fangs against her sensitive flesh.

She whimpered in surprise and fear and twisted in his grip. But her whimpers soon turned to moans as one of his hands caressed the inside of her thigh and pressed lightly against the damp folds. She twisted again, only this time without any thought of escape. She spread her thighs slightly, encouraging him forward. He obeyed stroking her expertly, pinching and massaging her until she was desperately riding his hand. She felt his fingers slide lower again and held her breath as they parted the slick folds and traced the lips of her sex lazily. She groaned in frustration and tried to press her hips up to him, wanting to feel his fingers where hers had been, but he resisted. He released her breast again and lifted his mouth to her ear.

"Was there something else you wanted?"

"You haven't bitten me yet" she breathed.

He chuckled, a low dangerous sound that made her tremble. "Don't worry pet. I will." His voice was thick with his dark promise and he nipped her lobe before asking again what else she wanted. She whimpered as his fingers continued to toy with her.

"Yes, that." She breathed out with a gasp as one of his fingers dipped ever so slightly into her. God she wanted to feel him inside her so badly her body was screaming for it.

"Tell me what you want me to do."

She frowned with confusion and frustration. Didn't he know?

"I..I don't know how. I don't know the words" she stuttered.

He breathed hard against her neck. "You really haven't done this before have you?"

"No" she answered meekly.

"Well," he whispered hotly in her ear, "would you like me to continue fingering your cunt, or shall I abandon my post and use my mouth on your sweet little pussy instead. Or perhaps you'd just like to skip ahead to the part where I fuck you."

She blushed at his language and choked. She'd never heard such things, except as lowly muttered curses. To hear him using them here, like this, made her both embarrassed and, incredibly, excited. There was something brutal and raw about it that made her spine jump and limbs tingle. Again this was not what she was used to, the gentleman had vanished and now there was something wild in him, something frightening, and she found she liked this version as much as the other.

"Do I have to choose just one?" she whispered back.

She felt him catch his breath. "Never" he growled.

"Then first...I...I want you to...finger me. F-finger my pussy." Just hearing her own voice say such things made her sex...her cunt, she thought with an even deeper blush, throb with pleasure. Her pulsing lips were soon after parted and she felt his finger penetrate her easily, prising her open as her reward. She groaned as she felt him moving inside of her, rhythmically caressing the walls of her passage, quickly making her writhe beneath him. His mouth soon returned to her breast, nipping at each until he settled at the same breast he'd fed from during his uninvited visit, and she felt the tips of his fangs come to rest over her heart.

She was preparing herself for his bite when she felt a whole new sensation as a second finger entered her and stretched her open around him. As it did he sank his fangs into her and the combined sensations of his fingers and teeth piercing her were overwhelming. She bucked against him with a strangled cry as the heat and lightening tore through her making her tight passage clench down around his invading fingers.

Her cry turned thick as her sex throbbed. He moved inside her again, sliding his fingers from her, only to penetrate her again, repeating the motion over and over with greater speed until he was thrusting into her hard and fast. She bucked beneath him caught in an unending wave of orgasmic release.

Jairus watched her contort beneath him as he slid his fangs from her breast. He had trouble pulling away, but he needed not to take too much from her, and the night was still young. His cock ached to be inside her, to feel the heat of her, to feel her tight walls clenching around him.

But, he also wanted to prolong this, to do all the things he'd fantasized about doing to her as he'd held her in the darkness, taking her blood and feeling her essence pulsing with life through his veins. He wanted to touch her, to taste her, to claim every inch of her body.

She opened her eyes and looked up at him. They were near black with desire, and a fire he knew well reflected in her eyes. He slowed his fingers and drew them from her body. They were coated with her slick juices and he licked them, tasting her sweet cum. And it was sweet. Sweet and fresh, with a slight musky tang. He looked back at her face and saw her watching him with a mixture of surprise and excitement. He smiled darkly and slid both fingers into his mouth, pulling the rest of her essence off his fingers with his tongue. Her body writhed with obvious rekindled lust at the sight and he enjoyed the enticing picture she made.

She looked as though she were about to raise herself, so he adjusted quickly seizing her legs and kneeling between them. He grabbed her ass, perhaps too roughly, but at this point he had trouble maintaining a semblance of gentleness, and she was forced back onto the bed. He gripped and massaged her firm round rear and hauled her up to him even as he plunged his mouth between her soft white thighs, and, without the usual courteous preliminaries he might normally have offered, he shoved his tongue inside of her, impatiently coating his tongue in more of that warm musky liquid.

Her hips jerked and she let out a cry, but he held her tightly, forcing his tongue as deep into her heat as he could, imagining the rock hard flesh straining between his legs were in its place. He lapped at her, pierced her, and pulled her juices into his mouth, than began to rhythmically fuck her. Her hips continued to jerk against his tongue, but her slim fingers threaded through his hair reassured him it was not in resistance.

He continued to consume her with his mouth, until he felt a hot rush of fluid against his lips and over his tongue. He lapped at her greedily, only barely aware that he was growling almost continuously against her pulsating cunt.

If he was painfully aroused before, he was mad with lust now. The heat of her, the feeling of her cumming in his mouth sent waves of blinding hunger through him. Not for her blood, but for something else. He practically snarled as he gripped her hips and raised himself to his knees again, hauling her towards him possessively. He looked down at her spread thighs with an almost animal desire, watching as his straining erection was poised tantalizingly close to the parted and swollen lips of her entrance. She was delicious looking, pink and shining with her own cum and his saliva.

He knew she'd never done this, and part of him knew he should stop, ask her again if this was what she wanted, give her the chance to say no...but that part of him was buried deep beneath the creature in him, the monster that lurked beneath the surface. Now he was that monster, demanding and brutal. And this warm ripe body beneath him, trembling in his hands called to him and demanded that he take what was his, what the vampire had long ago claimed when he'd first tasted the aphrodisiac that flowed through her veins.

He positioned the head of his cock, already beginning to glisten with the lubrication that had begun to seep out and coat the hard tip. With one hand he held her ass up to him and used the other to rub her spread lips with his swollen head. He slid it along the silky folds with a groan, coating the head with her wetness. He had control at least to keep his mind straight enough to make sure he paid vigorous attention to her tiny swollen clit, courting his desire with his own.

She gasped repeatedly as he rubbed himself against her and he watched her trembling open mouth from dark heavily lidded eyes. When her hips began to rock in time with his he finally pressed his cock against the slitted red entrance, spreading her with his fingers. He groaned and rolled his eyes as the head slowly forced its way inside her. He felt her stretch to accommodate him.

She made whimpering gasping sounds, as her body took in more than she had ever before, and her body shook from the sensation. He continued to rock in her, enjoying the feeling and provoking torture of having little more than his head pressed inside of her tight opening. He also had enough sense in him to allow her to adjust at least a little before he finally forced himself inside her.

However, the moment her whimpers began to turn to moans his control crumbled and he pulled all but the very tip from her and thrust with one long deep stroke into her, feeling her stretch tightly around him and snarled in triumph. In his blind lust he was only barely aware of her crying out, and though he heard it could not stop himself from thrusting even deeper, filling her completely until all of him was surrounded by her silky throbbing flesh. The feeling was heaven, was bliss. The searing heat and the incredible tightness of her around him was mind shattering.

Thea moaned low in her throat as the initial burning sensation of being stretched around his manhood slowly eased into a slow pulse, a pulse that sent dark, hot waves of pleasure over her entire body. He picked up speed, his shallow thrusts becoming longer until she felt him pull almost entirely out.

He paused a moment, then without warning pushed hard and fast inside of her, and she felt herself spread open. The pain was a red electric shock that made her cry out and pant. He didn't stop but pressed on until she felt he could go no further. Her stomach cramped at being so filled and her whole sex burned. She kept her eyes squeezed shut and gritted her teeth against the knotted cramp that had formed in her stomach. The effort made her shudder. She knew she couldn't stop him, so it was best, she thought, to ride it through. Perhaps it would fade she comforted herself, like the initial pain of his bite. She waited for his next thrust, but it didn't come.

She opened her eyes to find him staring down at her, his face a mixture of pain and desire. The terrifying wild look that had come over him seemed to have dissipated, though only just a little. He'd been like an animal as he'd devoured her with his mouth, stabbing at her and making that low purring growl that had sent her over the edge and made her blind with white heat and delirious vibrations. The thought made the walls of her aching pussy throb around the staff filling her and the strange mixture of pain and pleasure forced a broken moan from her lips. He eased both of them onto the bed, still buried inside of her, and lowered himself onto his elbows. He hung his head down and very carefully touched his forehead to hers. His sudden tenderness surprised and moved her.

"Are you alright?" His voice came out in a deep harsh growl that made her throb again, sending more painful pleasure coursing through her limbs.

She nodded, unable to find her voice. He lay a hand on her head and smoothed her hair in an affectionate caress that made her mouth sigh against his. His lips parted to catch that sigh, and he dragged his mouth over hers in a long, slow, but very thorough kiss. As she kissed him back, she felt one large hand find the slope of her breast and caressed it teasingly, dragging a slow thumb over the nipple. He continued to mate his mouth with hers and to tease and flick her hardened nipple until she couldn't help but gasp and moan against his mouth in sheer pleasure. It felt like they stayed that way forever, though it could only have been a moment. It was an eternal moment.

To her surprise she felt him move inside her, though he remained perfectly still. Her own hips had betrayed her and were rocking against his, cradling him. The pain, as she had hoped had receded, and though still there, was numbed by the flood of more enjoyable sensations that were beginning to course through her. He moved also, slowly at first, letting her natural movements set his pace. Though not for long, and he rapidly increased the length and speed of his thrusts and she in turn increased hers. When he pulled his mouth from her she could see the darkness in him rising once more to the surface and she felt a fearful excitement course through her and set her alight. He pressed his palms onto the bed and lifted himself from her, sliding his thick cock until once again only the tip remained, and she watched as his face contorted into that same dark smile he'd worn before he'd taken her the first time, and she trembled with uncontrollable excitement. It was a smile she knew would forever haunt her dreams.

She watched as his fangs extended again and shuddered.

"Watch". He ordered with a sensuous leer.

She obeyed and turned her eyes to the torturous, erotic sight of his manhood waiting ready at the entrance of her sex, holding her open with the bulging tip. He shifted his hips once, then thrust up into her, burying himself completely and ramming the back walls of her depths. She gasped with something that wasn't quite pain and groaned as he twisted his hips against her. She watched mesmerized, her eyes fixed to where their bodies were joined, as he withdrew again before thrusting deep and hard inside of her once more. He continued his long hard thrusts until once again she felt her body adjust to him and demand more. She wriggled against him urging him on, anxious to feel him go faster.

He continued his measured assault without let. She wrapped her arms around his waist, pressing him into her, her fingers slowly turning to claws as she strained against him needing to feel more of him inside of her. Still he continued unheeding. She gazed up into his darkened eyes and saw a laughing sadism there. He was doing it on purpose; he knew he was driving her mad.

"Faster."

She wasn't begging this time, it was a demand. She let out a growl of frustration and thrust her hips up to meet his. He snarled back and ripped out of her. Before she could react he flipped her on to her stomach and pulled her thighs wide apart, kneeling again between them. She struggled to right herself, but he grabbed her hips, his finger digging into the soft flesh with rough bruising hands. It should have hurt, but it only seemed to add to her need and desire, pulling a broken groan from her throat. He dragged her hips back until she was on her knees, her hands pushing her up. His fingers spread her wide and she gasped again as his cock was buried inside of her. This time however, there were no measured even strokes, no teasing, just hard, fast, jerking thrusts.

He pounded into her, each time slamming against her walls and making her jerk forward until all she did was press her face into the covers and grip the sheets as he continued to punish her raised and proffered pussy.

He let loose all his control and just took her, fucked her, and hard. Her body jerked with each thrust and he gripped her soft round backside, watching with dark satisfaction as his fingers imprinted themselves like brands into the flesh.

She was soon groaning into the blankets and he could feel her tightness begin to throb steadily around him. He reached beneath her and found her hard nub, rubbing it in time with his thrusts.

Enithermon
Enithermon
1,050 Followers