Fire in the Hole! Ch. 01

Story Info
Daughter flames her fireman daddy's passions.
605 words
3.91
182k
51
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 05/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsLech
MsLech
80 Followers

Author's Note: This story is based on a series of true incidents. Names and location have been changed for obvious reasons. All persons in this story are over the age of 18. Literotica is the only site that has my permission to post this story (and subsequent chapters).

* * * * *

The shower pulsed down on him, washing away the soot and smoke that clung after a long day fighting fires. As he slowly ran the soap over his body, the hot water was like a lover's caress -- with the same results. He could feel his cock start to harden as he ran a soapy hand along its length and over his balls. Enjoying the sensation, he let his mind wander back.

It had all started late last spring. He had been talking to a woman on line and found that they had very similar interests, especially sexual ones. She loved hearing him masturbate as they explored their fantasies together; everything from orgies to exhibitionism, from her with other women to him with other men. She would usually orgasm right after hearing him shoot a hot load, then they would both continue their mutual self-pleasuring to their next climax.

Despite his 43 years, he still had a hard, fit body. He had to stay in shape for his job. Sex was his first great love and, with the rare ability to cum over and over, he indulged in almost every kink he could. But one of his favourites was jerking off; watching his thick, cut cock disappear into his fist, then reappear; usually with a large drop of clear pre-cum leaking from the tip.

It was late at night on a Saturday in Spring that he lay back, nude on his bed, indulging in his favourite pastime. The kids were out and, like most teenagers on a warm Spring night, wouldn't be back until late. The wife, well, he'd been divorced and single for 10 years now.

He had lubed his cock with a flavoured oil and was slowly stroking it, eyes closed, different images flickering across his mind, enjoying the sensations when he heard a noise from his bedroom door. His hand still wrapped around his hard cock; he snapped open his eyes to see his youngest daughter standing there in the doorway watching.

She didn't move or say a word at first, her blue eyes glued to his cock. For some reason, he didn't try to cover up; he just kept still for a moment, watching her.

"Don't stop, Daddy. I want to watch", she whispered.

The idea of his baby girl wanting to watch him jerk off caused his thick cock to jump and throb. Slowly, his hand started again, the strokes coming faster as his eyes roved over his daughter's hot body. Her lips were parted slightly as she watched. He could just make out the shape of her hard nipples through her thin nightgown, the light from the hallway silhouetting the shape of her slender hips and legs through the fabric.

The sight of her and the thought of her watching was too much for him. With a low groan, he murmured, "Daddy's gonna cum, baby girl," then shot his load all over his stomach and chest. Each spurt came harder than the last, one catching him in the chin, then slowing to a dribble across his fingers, finally stopping. As he slowly milked the last of his hot sperm from his cock, he closed his eyes, savoring the sensation of cumming while his daughter watched. When he opened them again, she was gone.

To Be Continued...

MsLech
MsLech
80 Followers