FireBlood Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman is hunted for sinister reasons.
8.7k words
4.07
184.6k
5

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duzzel
Duzzel
70 Followers

Hello everyone, I have decided to take a break from my Red Moon series and wait for some suggestions. So now I would like to introduce my newest story which is illustrated by my own artwork...not to bad considering I haven't drawn in just over a year. I do have one warning for all those reading, my bad guy likes men and women. Enjoy.

*

In ancient times there was a legend whispered by only the fiercest of Warlocks. This legend is of a child born from both a human and a dragon. This child would hold the blood of immortals through her veins. She would be more commonly known as the Fire Blood. If a mortal man should sacrifice this sacred blood as the Halfling reached pure ecstasy on Hades' alter he would be granted eternal life. No one has succeeded.

A woman cloaked in black ran through the forest just outside the town of Zaire which happened to be burning in the moonless night. The firelight lit at her back as she clutched her 3 month baby girl close to her chest. The loud cries of Orcs, Goblins, and the Undead filled the air; she ran faster. They wanted her baby at any cost. Running through the trees, tripping on roots, and jumping past streams, she ran. The cries from behind grew louder as the forest caught fire. Her painting lungs desperate for air, her body exhausted, she pressed on. Above her head she heard the piercing screams of the Gargoyles. She knew the forest would end at the cliffs of Kier. She found a large tree big enough to hide her child near a small spring. Taking a moment she wrapped her little one snug in her blanket and took one last look at her. The baby was beautiful with pale skin, light purple blue eyes that were closed in sleep, and tiny curls of flame blonde hair covering her head. Hugging the child and whispering good bye the mother gently lay her down inside the tree's roots. She was hidden from sight and sleeping soundly, she would not be found. With one last look her mother ran towards the cliffs. The beasts were on her back now. She reached the cliffs and turned to face her pursuers. The disgusting creatures licked their lips at the sight of her, knowing once their master had her they would be rewarded with as many whores as they desired to rape and devour. The woman continued to back up slowly. A flame red curl of hair slipped from under her hood. One of the Gargoyles stepped forward to speak. They were the brightest of the group it seemed.

"Come to us human, do not be foolish." It said in a raspy, harsh voice.

The woman smiled under her hood. They would never find her little one. Not even looking back she turned and ran off the cliff to fall to her death. The beasts ran after her as if they could stop her. They watched as the woman hit the rocks beneath them, her body's limbs stretched out as a pool of blood merged around her. The Gargoyle spoke.

"The master is not going to like this...He will not like this at all."

At the center of the burning town of Zaire, stood a man in black, only crimson red eyes glared from under the hood. His minions had returned empty handed and he wanted to know why. The bodies of the town's folk filled the streets, all dead. He waited for one of them to speak. An Orc stepped forward.

"Forgive us master, we were unable to take the woman alive." It said.

In a flash the cloaked man raised his hand and slashed it across the Orc's neck. Its head rolled to the ground and its body stood for a moment before fallowing it.

"Anyone else wish to say something?" The man said in a sinister voice. No one stepped forward. "What about the child? Where is the baby?" They all looked at each other, this time a Gargoyle spoke.

"There was no child with the woman's body sire."

"Find her, now!!" Their master screamed. The horde of monsters ran off leaving him alone in the burning town. He pulled his head back and began to laugh.

"You have not won yet woman!" Else ware, deep within the burning forest a survivor from the town crawled out from her hiding place. She was a woman well past her prime in beauty, who had lost everything in the fire. Scared the monsters would be back she started to make her way to Balmier, The County just outside of Zaire's forest when she stopped. She heard the cry of a baby somewhere nearby. Her mother's instinct kicked in and she searched for the child, finding her hidden within a tree trunk. Looking around in sight of her mother she turned and scooped the little one into her arms. The baby had a tiny gold bracelet that said "Seraphina" Shushing her gently she began to rock her back and forth. It was the same as holding her now dead son. Careful to keep the little one quite she made her way to the boarder as quickly as possible. They had no one but each other now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~


Azures: The floating city. (I was inspired by Laputa....It came out way to similar, sorry.)


Akira & Drakul (I have better ones of them towards the end)

20 years later at the floating city Azures.

Akira yawned as he dragged his naked butt out of bed and stretched. He was well built, lean muscles, strong arms, and a damn cute butt. His skin was light, his hair blonde, and pale amethyst eyes refused to open properly in his sleep end state. At 24 he was in great shape, but frankly that was because with his job, he would be dead otherwise. He needed coffee, really strong coffee. Groaning he searched for a pair of clean jeans in the dark room. Not even the birds were up yet. Getting some clothes on and pulling on his boots he headed out of the front door. Even in the dark Azures was beautiful. The streets were paved in pale grey stones, the shops were colorful and bright, a few bakers were beginning to rise and the smell of fresh bread filled the streets. He continued to grumble. He arrived at the airships hangers and continued past them. Each hanger was filled with large beautiful ships, their crew still sleeping soundly. The lucky S.O.B's he thought. The last hanger was much smaller; above its doors was a sign that said "Raven's Nest." which was not the name he would have chosen for a jack of all trades shop but whatever. He and his partner in crime ran the place. They did everything from treasure hunting to finding lost dogs...well he would. If he ever saw his best friend walk around town to find a dog it would be the end of the world.

He pushed open the doors and sighed at his baby. The airship was small in retrospect, but she had speed. She looked like the pirate ships of the old days which he loved. Grinning like he was a kid on Christmas morning he pulled up his sleeves and went straight to work, tweaking her engine. He continue to work as the sun rose and people began to wake. It wouldn't be till noon before his partner woke up.


(Just so you know the ship is on clouds... my scanner did not show them. Not my best but it could have been worse.)

Drakul was on his fourth cigarette by the time he laid eyes on their shop. He ran a hand through his long black hair and yawned. What made Drakul special was not the fact that he was gorgeous, but because he was a Dragon. Prior to popular beliefs, Dragons had human forms, and actually preferred them over their much larger scalier forms. It was just more practical. His skin was a mix of grays and pale pink. His eyes were bright yellow, the irises pointed instead of round. He was a larger build then Akira but that was to be expected. When he saw his friend on his back under the engine he grumbled.

"Crap man, you forgot to make the coffee again." Drakul's voice was very deep and smooth. "You always forget to make the coffee when you see that thing."

"D, do you even know what time it is? It is the middle of the day, everyone else has been up for hours. If you want coffee go make it yourself." Akira said from under the metal. His voice was a little higher than his partners and raspier, but women flocked to it, finding it sexy. Drakul growled as he went to the back to make a fresh pot of Joe. "How many times do I have to tell you to stop calling me that? Has the old man stopped by? He said he had a big job for us the other day."

"Not yet, he knows your schedule. He's most likely at his favorite whore house right now killing time." Akira switched tools and continued to work.

"More like he'll kill himself instead" Drakul muttered.

"I heard that, ye damn ingrate. This is the thanks I get for getting ye a job in the industrial district. Do you know how much money those fools pay?" An old cranky voice came from the hanger doors. Old Quinn was a burly man with a large waistline and grey hair. Only his soft brown eyes held the same mischief and trouble they had when he was young. Akira popped his out from where he was working and Drakul came out with a large mug of coffee. "Boy, you drink too much of that stuff and you'll probably melt your insides. A Dragon that likes coffee HA!"

"Do I nag you about your drinking habits you old fool? Hurry up and tell us the job." He gulped down the mug and pulled out another cigarette lighting it. The old man rolled his eyes.

"Alright, alright. Ye don't have the job quite yet, you have to meet the client at the Harrow Museum. It seems the founder wants to hire ye to retrieve something. He would like to meet with ye today so I'm to take ye when ye ready." Akira whipped the oil off his hands and face.

"Alright, no time like the present." he said. Tossing the rag away. The three of them closed the hanger and headed towards the largest district in Azures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~


(They look better here, Akira and Drakul. The computer kind of deformed them a bit.)

It took them an hour to reach the district and when they reached the Museum they just stared up at it. It was the gaudiest thing any of them ever saw. These rich people really had strange taste. They entered and were immediately greeted by a handsome young man, barely 18 who was the founder's personal secretary.

"Good evening gentlemen, the founder is expecting you, this way please." Drakul raised an eyebrow. The young man leads the way through the corridors to very distant back room. He knocked loudly on the door'

"Come in." A strong voice said from behind the door. The boy opened it.

"Sir, the gentlemen from Raven's Nest have arrived."

"Thank you Tom, please return to your desk." He said. The boy bowed and left, closing the door behind him.

The founder was an elderly gentleman with short graying black hair and a graying beard. He was in very good shape which made it hard to pinpoint his exact age. His eyes were a strange red brown that seemed unusual. Drakul watched him suspiciously.

"Welcome gentlemen, please sit down." He gestured to the overstuffed chairs in front of his desk. Both Quinn and Akira sat; Drakul remained standing, leaning on the wall. "My Name is Richard Harrows; I wish to hire you to retrieve something very dear to me. 20 years ago my sister was found dead at the town of Zaire just east of Westrens border where we are currently floating over." He pulled out a small gold pendent that held the name "Lydia" and showed it to them. "This was returned to me when they found her."

"I am sorry for your lose sir, but how can we help?" Akira asked.

"I have just learned that my sister had a baby girl with her, my niece. I wish you to find her and return her to me. She is the only family I have left you see."

"How exactly will we find her?" Drakul asked.

"I know my sister had made matching jewelry for her when she was born and the child was last seen in Zaire. They never recovered the child's body. Please, I will pay you as much as you wish." The man looked desperate. Being the rather large softy that he was Akira agreed, and being the rather large greedy bastered he was, Drakul agreed as well; for 80,000 Gala.

"Alright sir, we will take the job, but if we cannot find her within 4 months we will have to return." Akira said. The founder agreed to both the terms and the price Drakul had stated, calling Tom back inside to show them out.

When they were safely outside Drakul spoke again. "Something about that man feels off, he is not telling us everything."

"Well whatever it is we will figure it out along the way I am sure." Akira said. Quinn kept quite the entire way back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Master? That other one is a Dragon." The crisp, raspy voice of the goblin spoke. "They are destined partners to those with Fire Blood. The few that remain can only have those even fewer humans as mates; he might try to claim her." The crimson eyed man laughed sinisterly.

"That one wants his money, besides they will be long dead. Once we know where the girl is they will never return." a cloaked figure entered the room. "Sire, the boy is ready for you." The voice was almost none existent it was so low.

The crimson eyed man nodded and made his way to the dark room. "The Dragon will be long dead before he realizes who the girl is. I have a spy placed among them." He opened the door to his favorite room where his newest victim, a young man hung, bound, gagged and blindfolded at the center of the room. His feet were stretched wide and tied to the ground to keep him from moving. His 5" cock hung at his thighs. The boy screamed into his gag as he tried to get himself free. The man closed and locked the door behind him.

"Do not fret my boy; you'll enjoy this I guarantee it." He pulled put his favorite toys and pulled out to hard nipple clasps, going over to the boy he tightly placed them on his erect nipples. The boy screamed into his gag. The man then pulled out a very long butt plug; licking it with his own tongue he jammed it deep into the boy's virgin ass. The screams grew louder. He then took a long leather strap and tied his balls; the boy moaned and tried to struggle. Then came his favorite part. He pulled out a thick large whip and snapped it across the young man's back; he screamed. The man did it again and again, his own erection growing large under his cloak. He did not stop till the boys back dripped with blood, he was wheezing for air from screaming so much. Licking his lips the man pulled out the butt plug and replaced it with his own cock, ramming himself deep and deep into his ass, one of his hands griped the boys penis so tight it starting turning colors. He fucked the boy for hours before finally releasing his balls.

"Since you pleased me so well I will let you cum in my mouth boy." he bent down and took the swollen dick into his mouth and sucked hard. Pumping it till the boys juices filled his mouth. Licking his lips clean he stood up unlocked the door and exited. Turning to the Orc guard outside the door he spoke. "Fuck him to death and do what you will with his body." he told him. The Orc grinned and went into the room. The boy's screams pierced the hollow halls for hours before finally ceasing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~


Bria, (My women always come out better then my guys damn it. Oh well. And no, not all of my female characters are large breasted, but I was bored)

1 Month Earlier:

Bria clutched her bleeding side as she forced her weak body to move forward. This had to be the worst job she has had in years. She had been hired to exterminate a family of Lamia who had been attacking the town of Dire. The half women half serpent creatures lured children to their deaths only to be devoured into their next meal. She succeeded in killing them at a very great price. Her soft brown skin stained with her own blood, her short dark hair plastered to her head and neck from sweat and dirt. Her bright eyes rimed red from exhaustion and fatigue she kept moving forward. She needed help fast. She reached the end of the woods and paused. In front of her stood a small convent, nuns were working out in the gardens and with a great sigh of relief she tried to call out. Suddenly something grabbed her from behind and pulled her back into the woods. She tried to fight back but failed and looked back to see her attacker. Crap, it was the Harpy mother of the Lamia. The creature's large E cup breasts dangled as she moved. What most people did not know was that Harpies were both genders. Her 10" thick wrested cock stood up fiercely between her thighs. Her Talons digging into Bria's skin. Crap this was not going to be good.

The Harpy sent a cry of triumph into the air as she tore at Bria's clothing leaving nothing but scratched covering her body, pressing her down on her hands and knees with the strength of her talons. Bria would have only one shot of saving herself, unfortunately that meant her virgin ass was going to have to take a very large price. With another birds cry the harpy rammed its huge penis right up her ass. She screamed out at the top of her lungs her voice traveled back towards the convent. Feeling a mixture of numbness and pain coursing through her body she continued to scream. With a great effort she picked up a small knife that had been hidden among her clothes. With every thrust her breasts swayed, The Harpy quickened the pace pumping harder and hard into her ass. Bria groaned and the Harpy screamed as it climaxed and filled her ass with its seed. It paused a moment to catch its breath and that was when she struck. Moving with all the force she could muster she jammed the knife right into the beasts neck killing it instantly. Groaning Bria passed out under the dead beast.


Sera. (Yes a nun, no dirty thoughts! Kidding, kidding.)

The convents gust room doors were completely blocked by giggling curious sisters as they tried to get a look at the naked woman who had killed the Harpy. One of the elder sisters treated to her wounds, blocking most of the view. The cries of disappointment filled the halls. Sera entered the hall with a water basin and fresh towels. Her habit swayed with her every move, and her breasts bounced lightly with every step. Her eyes were crystal blue, her lips lush and lightly pinked her hair a golden red under her wimple. (Apparently that's what their hats are called... heh funny.)

"What's going on?" she asked in a soft voice. One of the girls answered her.

"You know that girl they found in the woods, the one who killed the harpy while it fucked her? She's being treated inside." The girl said. In this particular convent many of the younger women and some of the elder enjoyed each other's company at night. Sera herself never took part, not finding the idea as enjoyable as the others.

"I see, excuse me then." She smiled sweetly and entered the room next door. "Aunty May, how are you feeling today? Has your fever broken yet?" She walked over to the old woman sitting up in bed, her face was still flushed from a high fever her pale grey eyes had dulled so much she could only see shapes without her spectacles. She reached for them by her bed and put them on.

"Oh Sera dear! Come sit with me, I feel much better every time I see you." she patted the chair next to her bed. Sera put the basin down and sat next to her. Aunt May was the closest thing she had to a mother. The woman raised her since she was a baby and here she was clinging to life. Sera did not know what to do.

"How are you feeling May, is the noise outside bothering you?" She asked her.

Duzzel
Duzzel
70 Followers