FireBlood Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Duzzel
Duzzel
70 Followers

"Funny, I can think of a few things we could do to pass the time."

She moved forward bending down to her hands and knees at his level and kissed him, her teeth pulled at his lower lip and he groaned returning the kiss. She giggled and pushed his back to the deck, crawling over him and sitting on top of him. She bent forward and continued to kiss him, her hands sliding through his hair. His own hands were at her waist holding her to him. His cock grew inside his jeans straining to be free, she deliberately slid her ass down further so her crotch pressed hard against him. He groaned deep inside his throat and held her closer to him, her tongue glided into his mouth; playing a game with his own. Just as began to take control of the kiss she lifted her lower body off of him. She started to move away from him, not leaving the kiss to the very last moment. She stood up completely and winked down at him before sashaying back to work. Akira lay there, blinking up into the fog in a daze. God he wanted her.

Bria smiled to herself, licking her lips; His taste was still there. She really hadn't wanted to stop but she knew better. She needed him hooked on her and the only way she was going to do that was if she drove him insane. Harsh curses from the cabins broke her thoughts.

"Speaking of driving someone insane." She muttered with a giggle. She watched Sera storm out of the room slamming the door behind her.

"He's impossible! I never met anyone so damn stubborn in my life!" She shouted.

"I take it your over the weak knees issue." Sera just glared at her friend.

"You want to know what is even worse than dealing with a moron patient; a moron patient that makes my body weak! I can't take this anymore." She huffed, stomping off to her own room.

Bria entered the man's room to check on the girl's handy work and burst out laughing. She had never seen such a look on the man before in her life. He was sitting up in bed, his wounds well dressed, even the cut on his face was bandaged. He looked like he was ready to burn the whole place down.

"Well don't you look well taken care of." She laughed.

"Shut up damn it, that woman is impossible. I can't take this."

"Funny, she said the same thing about you. Have you even checked your wounds? She knows what she is doing you know." The man glared at her. "oh come on, look at the one on your face at least."

She brought him a mirror as he grudgingly removed the bandage on his face. He stared in owe at Sera's handiwork. He had expected the wound to scar thickly instead, however, a thin white line was over his cheek bone. He traced it with his fingers.

"....." he just stared at it.

"You don't scar cleanly right? Well it seems Sera took that into account, by keeping your wounds clean and well stitched it lessens the chance of scaring." She pointed out.

".... I am not going to say thank you, the damn woman is driving me nuts." He covered it back up, knowing she would be furious that re removed it early. Bria laughed.

"Suit yourself." She said, leaving him alone to think. He groaned and lay back onto the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bria waited until much later that night to check on him again. She was relieved to see him sleeping soundly. She moved over to his bed and began examining him, now that he wasn't talking she was overwhelmed by the need to be close to him. Shaking her head she began to gently remove his bandages. She was a lot gentler to him now since he could not argue with her.

Drakul had been awake since she had entered the room. He had become accustomed to her sent; a strange light citrus sent that had seeped through his senses. He could feel her hands tracing over his skin softly, not like when they argued. She was rough when the argued, he mused. All at once his earlier anger flared. Why the hell didn't she treat him like this when she thought him awake eh? Just as she moved forward to remove the bandage from his face he grabbed her and pinned her under him. His intention was to frighten her, to prove he wasn't someone she should trifle with. She yelped and stared up at him with big eyes, the beast in him flared and he lowered himself to claim her mouth. She tasted like spicy wine. He thrust his tongue deep into her mouth, demanding more of her. The little moans she made edged him on as he continued his assault. He could no longer think properly, all he wanted was her.

Seraphina could not breathe. She felt so hit under him that it was almost unbearable. She had never imagined how good he tasted, or how wonderful it felt for him to be on top of her. Her arms shyly wrapped around him as she returned his kisses; he released a growl of approval. She felt him undressing her and all the sudden a loud buzzing sound rang n her head. She gasped and pushed his hand away; the sound stopped. Her own body overwhelmed her; she wanted him so much that all reason left her head but that nagging pain which immerged every time he touched her skin forced her to stop. She pressed against one of his wounds forcing him off of her in a curse. She decided to play coyly until she figured out what was wrong with her.

"Ok you had your fun, now I need to redress your wounds." He growled.

"Damn it woman come back here, I am not done with you." He told her, trying to bring her back to him. He could think of only one thing, burying his cock deep inside her over and over again.

"Well your games will have to wait so stop." She told him.

"I don't get you, one moment your soft and wiling, the next your hard and prickly. Come back to bed." He had no idea how tempting he was.

"I need to finish with these wounds." She managed to move out of his reach every time he tried to grab for her while she worked.

"Damn it I can't tell which side of you pisses me off more! Stop moving, you're taking advantage of a grounded man but just you wait till I can move. You'll be withering under me again." This statement sent a shiver of delight up her spine.

"well until then I am pretty much safe." She got up and to deliberately torment him she kissed him before turning to leave.

"Damn it woman, stop messing with me!"

She winked before closing the door. On the other side she fell to her knees gasping for air. Her body was torn in such tormal that it hurt. She wanted him with ever irrational fiber of her being but something was stopping her. She pushed her hair to the side and whipped the sweat from her neck, She never knew that on the back of her neck was a birthmark in the form of a lotus flower, nor could she see a petal fall from it. Just out of her sight a small chipmunk scurried to a hole in the side of the ship, it magically changed into a small finch and flew off.

To be continued...

Duzzel
Duzzel
70 Followers
12