Firefly 01: As Long As You're Mine

Story Info
Wash, driven by jealousy, takes control.
1.1k words
4.3
30.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you know Firefly, this happened after War Stories.

*~*~*

"We'll be in our bunk."

He'd never been the strongest of men. It didn't mean she loved him any less, but more often than not she had to be the aggressor when it came to sex. But not today. She saw something else in him today. The jealousy lit a new fire.

He'd nearly dragged her the whole way to their bunk, his hands never leaving her body. She was half surprised that he didn't just jump down the ladder, but he did pull her off the bottom rung. He hadn't been this strong before.

She hit the bed hard and he pounced on top of her. She started to speak, but her lips silenced her. Words were unnecessary. She could feel the want, the need radiating from him. It took her breath away. Like his kiss did.

He pulled away a little, just enough to let her gasp for air, using the time to pull her shirt over her head. And then his lips were on her again. Her lips, her neck, trailing down. A soft moan escaped her lips as her back arched and her hips rose to meet his.

Her hands went to the back of his head, her fingers weaving through his hair, urging his lips further down. But for the first time since they'd been together, he resisted. He picked his head up and smirked at her. "Uh uh." He grabbed her hands and pinned them against the bed beside her head. "No touching." he growled.

A shiver ran through her body as his lips made contact again. He trailed hot kisses from her neck down her chest. His tongue teased her nipple briefly, but he pulled away causing her to whimper, trying to arch her back, to make him continue. But he would not allow her to demand. Not this time.

His lips descended again, taking her nipple into his mouth, biting just enough to make her moan, feeling it get hard between his lips. He moaned a little and the vibrations just made her reciprocate the sound. He trailed more kisses to her other breast, sucking on that nipple, teasing her like he never had before.

She moaned again and whimpered, but still he took his time with a confidence that she'd never felt from him before. She couldn't believe how much it was turning her on. Why hadn't he done this years ago?

He slid his hands down to her hips, though he made no move to remove her pants. When she opened her eyes, the look on his face made her moan all on it's own. "Please." She moaned again, lifting her hips from the bed again.

"Please what?" Even his tone sent electric shocks through her body.

Her eyes widened as she looked up at him. Was he really? Her breath was coming faster now. "I want you. Now." She whispered.

He pushed his hips down against hers forcefully and she gasped, tossing her head back. He was going to make her orgasm with her pants still on. "What was that?" He teased.

"I want you now. Now. I want you to fuck me. Now. Now." She moaned, desperately.

He brought his lips close to her ear, his voice low, with a dangerous edge, "I didn't hear that."

She was past surprise now, she was past trying to get control, she was past anything other than doing what he said to get what she wanted. "I want you to fuck me. Now!" She moaned louder.

He ground his still clothed hips against hers, cruelly. She gasped, her hips rising off the bed instinctively. He laughed and pushed them back against the bed.

"What?" He asked as he grabbed the waist band of her pants and tore them off her body.

She gasped loudly, her head falling back again. "I want you. I want you now." She was so close to begging him. Something she'd never done, something he'd never expected her to. But things were different now. He was different.

He pulled his own pants off and smirked down at her. He was already very hard and his breath was coming as fast as hers, but he found restraint somewhere. Somewhere she couldn't find it. "I can't hear you."

She moaned loudly, just from the anticipation of it. "You put your gorram cock in my gorram cunt and you fuck me!" She yelled. It didn't matter who heard her, what mattered was that he give her what she needed.

Without warning, he slammed his hips down, forcing himself inside her completely. She tossed her head back with a loud moan. Sound carried on this ship, they both knew it and neither of them could manage to care.

He put his hands on her wrists on either side of her head, his eyes locked onto hers as he began to thrust into her. She was moaning over and over, louder with each thrust, she closer she came to the edge. She kept rhythm with him, her hips rising up to meet his over and over.

"Mmmm, yes." He grunted, forcing himself to go faster, to claim her hard, deep.

Her moans were getting shorter, louder, more desperate the closer she got. "More." She begged.

That was what he wanted. Just for the moment, he wanted control, complete control over everything. Harder he slammed his hips down into her, faster. To remind her, she was his, only his. He could feel how close she was, the muscles started to contract and so he went faster and faster, until . . .

"OH GOD YES!" She screamed, her eyes squeezed shut and the fireworks exploded. Her head was thrown back and her hips were up off the bed, pressed hard against his. Her muscles contracted around him hard, pushing him right over the edge with her.

She gasped again and then fell back against the mattress with a deep moan. He fell against her matching the moan. And for a moment neither of them moved, just lay there, feeling each other, feeling the sensations slip away.

She slipped her hands out from under his and wrapped her arms around him, letting her eyes close for a moment. His hands slid through her hair, turning her head, pressing his lips against hers. Through the kiss, he felt her smile.

And even after he pulled away, she was still smiling, "That was--"

"Shhh." He urged, kissing her again, hard, demanding. Possessing. He pulled back a little, smirking at her, "Nothing matters. As long as you're mine."