Firehouse Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone's hands pulled at her shirt, lifting it over her breasts with some difficulty. Warm fingers dipped inside her bra and pulled out their prize. Her suddenly exposed nipple was immediately covered by a mouth. More hands fumbled at the latch of her bra. Monica's heart beat hard with each hook being unlatched, until, after the fourth beat, the tight circle around her chest lifted and disappeared. Now both her naked breasts were being fondled and sucked.

The fingers in her cunt were driving her precariously to the edge of sanity. Her mind was being carried blissfully away, leaving nothing but a starving sexual animal behind. She moaned against the lips of the man kissing her, urgent and demanding. The fingers and tongue under her skirt increased their tempo. Hands stroked, groped and grabbed at her. Hot mouths seared her quivering flesh. Her skin burned.

Suddenly everything faded like background noise except the fingers fucking her hard and furiously. Her heart leapt to her throat and exploded in a scream as stars burst from her singing cunt and exploded on her skin with icy fire. The explosions went on forever in a perfect breathless moment captured in eternally shattering ice.

III

Monica, or what was left of her, crumpled slowly. Hands fell away from her animal self and moved to support her physical body as the men caught her and carried her to the nearest bunk. They laid her out reverently, arranging her pliable arms and legs and smoothing her crumpled clothes. They stepped back and watched as she slowly came back to them.

She blinked slowly and focused on the men surrounding the bed. The cool air whispered over her bare skin. She could feel every cell in her body sigh with contentment.

"You back?" Jim grinned at her as she slowly regained voluntary use of her body.

"Mmmmm.. yeah..." Monica stretched and twisted slightly on the bed. She settled on her back and wiggled on the mattress. "That was a very nice warm up!" Her hands moved down to her thighs and cupped her still pulsing cunt through her skirt.

She parted her legs and closed her eyes, sighing, lifting her hips as she pressed her fingers hard against the lingering heat there.

She opened her eyes and looked at each of the men surrounding her while slowly lifting her skirt to her waist. Her juicy pink cunt glistened, beckoning. She moved her hands back down and slowly began to caress herself, moving her fingers in tight circles over her swollen clit.

"You aren't just going to leave me here like this are you?" Monica pouted and moved her hand faster. "All that did was get me hotter... so horny. So empty! God, if I don't get a cock in here I am going to..."

Her voice faded as she watched four men suddenly scramble to get out of their pants and grab at her at the same time.

"Monica?" a soft voice whispered close to her ear. "Do you mind if we take pictures?"

Monica turned to the voice as her legs were being pushed back and a weight settled between her open thighs. She smiled. "I get a copy!"

Footsteps receded as one of the firefighters ran to get a camera and the weight on the bed shifted. She reached her arms toward a man and pulled his face close to hers, kissing him with consuming focused passion. The world irised down to the two of them. His cock begged for entrance into her waiting pussy. She reached around to his bare firm ass and pulled him to her, easing his huge penis into her tight sexual embrace. It slid carefully inside her, filling her, stealing her mind away as her body leapt forward and strained against him. Her body hummed. Her throat contracted with each stroke as her vagina squeezed him as he pulled out and opened to accept each inward thrust.

Her mind peripherally noticed periodic flashing lights and registered the camera at work. Each flash scorched her already smoking skin, moving around and searching for entrance and access into her soul.

The man fucking her held himself up with his arms on either side of her shoulders, touching her only at her screaming cunt. Her breasts bounced frantically. She clutched the side of the bed, fisting the covers into tight balls of fabric. Her legs wrapped around the man's waist and she met each of his strong thrusts with a frenzied upward push of her own. Her head thrashed from side to side and a deep throaty growl punctuated the close air in the room. Her mind went blank with white passion and her body fell from the sky. Words danced in her head. Mindless, meaningless, animal sounds punched and scratched at her evaporating reason.

Oh, God! Yesss! Fuck me, fuck me YESSSSSSSS!

She was not aware that she had screamed those words aloud. The men waiting their turn stroked themselves with increasing frenzy. Monica Majors was turning out to be even better than the fantasy... better than anything they could have imagined simply because she was real. And she was here, open arms, open legs, open to... anything.

She twitched and convulsed around the hot meat buried inside her. Another animal voice mingled with her own and he joined her freefall flight with powerful shuddering thrusts. She wrapped him tighter and they slowed and floated back to earth embraced. He collapsed on top of her, his breath hot and ragged in her ear. She could feel the frantic beating of his heart against hers.

Her hands disintegrated and slowly reappeared, tingling. She dragged her near-useless hands up over sweat slicked body lying on her and brought her hands back to life by running them through his short cropped hair.

He slowly pulled himself up, his limp penis slipping out of her with the infinitesimal sound of a soap bubble popping, and braced his body on one elbow. He looked at her through half closed eyes, still rife with passion. He brought his hand to her face and stared at her, wonderingly.

"MMmmmmmMm! That was wonderful!" she whispered, turning on the bed to face him. She kissed him and let her hands fall back to the bed. She rolled over onto her stomach, feeling the sticky cum ease out and escape over her thighs. The man beside her rolled off the bed and stood shakily, his well used spent tool flaccid and slick.

Monica propped herself up and looked around at the three naked waiting men, their cocks ready and eager for her. "So many men... so many wonderful cocks!" She laughed and wiggled her ass. "Who's next, I wonder? And," she playfully touched her mouth, "who is going to feed me... I'm hungry!"

At this command, hands pulled her ass up until she was on her knees and a warm silky cock stroked her cheek. She turned to close her mouth over her first oral offering as her knees were gently spread, exposing and offering her glistening sex to the world.

IV

Hours passed. Weeks passed. An eternity passed. Time stopped and spun out of control. Monica lay slick with sweat and the cum of four powerful men drying between her legs, on her face and across her chest. She was vaguely aware she was sprawled across a different bed than the one she had started on.

Someone pulled at her, murmuring something. The words would not register. She turned toward the face and saw only a blur. Four sated grinning firefighters gently lifted her well used body and half carried her to the showers.

Multiple orgasms left her weak as a kitten and her mind was still reeling from the overpowering sensations she had experienced.

Four men. Four men. Oh god, it was the most incredible physical experience... And now it was over.

She barely heard the shower being turned on until the stinging stream of water hit her hypersensitive skin. Tears ran down her cheeks.

Too powerful. Too many sensations. Too much. Too soon.

It was over too soon.

Her heart roared in her ears, pounding load and desperate. Over? No! She didn't want it to be over! She wanted it AGAIN. Her mind screamed, take me back there! Take me back to that place... that place where my body belongs to you and NOT to me! Please, please, please take me back...

She whimpered and closed her eyes, letting her face drift into the stream of warm water.

Soapy hands gently washed her. Hands slid over and under her breasts, flicking her hard aching nipples. Other hands slid down her back and others over her ass, parting her cheeks and rubbing between her legs, soft and slow. More hands skimmed down her belly and another one buried itself in the dense curly hair of her trimmed muff. Several hands glided up and down both sides of both legs. Hands slicked her arms and delicately soaped each of her fingers. More hands supported her, holding her up under the cleansing stream of the water.

More hands...? Her mind suddenly clicked back on. There seemed to be more hands than should be there.

She tried to focus on the faces of the men around her, but there were so many. How many were there? She vaguely recognized her four hunky firemen, but there seemed to be more than four here now. She forced herself to count. ...three, four, five, six... Where did those extra two men come from? She shook her head to clear it and looked more closely.

Yes, there were extra naked men here. Naked men with their soapy hands sliding all over her. Muscles bulged, wet and glistening hard bodies filled her vision. As she peered at the bodies surrounding her, she could make out water splashing, dancing off of two more very hard cocks, in direct contrast to the spent penises of the men she had just finished satisfying.

Random flashes of bright light bounced off the white tile and happily blinded her.

She smiled and closed her eyes, allowing the water and the therapeutic hands swallow her skin with silky warmth. The air was full of sound. The water, several voices rising and falling, a phone ringing somewhere in the distance. All the sound crashed together in a soft cacophony that dimmed into white noise that barely registered in her overloaded brain. Sound blurred as if she were underwater.

Something hot and firm pressed against her slick soapy bottom, rubbing tentatively. Another question.

She gave the only answer she could. She pushed against the hardness and opened her legs, bending forward.

The water hit her back and forced her lower with thousand of tiny wet slaps until her hands touched the floor. The slick hardness pushed between her cheeks, past her quivering sphincter, opened her pulsing labia and found home. Hands gripped her hips and he rammed into her. She screamed in ecstasy and triumph as her body joyfully accepted him and her world flashed and collapsed again.

V

Water. She was surrounded by water. Water fell on her gently kissing her bare skin. Water hissed in her ears. And there were hands.

Many hands held her up and squeezing her body, not so gently now. Cold, hard, unyielding tiles pressed against her back. Hands lifted her legs off the floor and gently pulling them apart.

A body pressed between her open legs. Something hard pushed in. Her body yielded, welcomed. She wrapped her arms around someone's neck for balance and wrapped her legs around a trim waist, hooking her feet behind him.

Hands held her legs up, pushed up against the wall of the shower. A demanding hardness began to piston in and out of her pulsing body. The lights flashed and went dim and the screams that filled the air were a curious mixture of passion and laughter.

VI

She was lying face down, still wet. Lying on something lumpy. Her swollen labia gripped something solid that moved in time with the rhythmically tilting room.

Colors swirled and coalesced into a face below her, grimacing with passion. The lumps under her became recognizable as the hard male muscles of a well worked body. She was straddling his hips. His hands desperately held onto her, digging into her ass cheeks, parting them convulsively. The air kissed her exposed ass.

Her body moved of its own accord, under no conscious direction on her part, bucking and undulating in time with the grunts expelling from this dark man's full lips. Her breasts were flattened against his chest and her nipples ached unbearably.

The bed moved. She was being touched again. Yes, more hands were on her body. These hands pulled her butt cheeks further apart and touched her ass with warm wetness. She shivered, still meeting each of her steed's thrusts with one of her own. A finger pushed inside her ass, popping in suddenly. Blood roared in her ears.

VII

Impossible sensations. Overwhelmingly punishing and overwhelmingly rewarding. Orgasmic cries and bodies slick with sweat filled her consciousness.

Her body resided on a plane that did not include her mind; her mind hovered just above, separate, watching helplessly as her body was taken on a psychedelic trip, carried by powerful forces she herself invited in and welcomed wholeheartedly.

Two swords of velvet steel shattered her soul as her vagina and ass were pierced in a concert of passion. Her body came in waves, convulsing, in and out, relentless and unending as the sea.

She watched as she accepted another long curving penis into her mouth. Sucking, slurping noises were added to the slapping of skin against skin, the groans and growls of animalistic pleasure that filled the room and the murmur of on-lookers. She watched her body as it was wracked with orgasms, one after another, screaming against the cock in her mouth, helplessly riding the inevitable tide to wherever it would take her.

VIII

Water again. This time the hands were sweet, tender and washed the drying residue of hours of sex from her aching body. Someone washed her hair and gently, reverently rinsed the shampoo off her face. The water sound stopped and she was enveloped in warmth. Towels engulfed her body and she was carried and carefully laid on a bed of clean white sheets. More towels pressed and patted her skin gently; as if afraid she would break with any more pressure. Her head was lifted and someone held a cup to her lips. Water. She drank deeply.

IX

Monica's mind reentered her body in slow stages, testing and timidly probing before properly realigning itself.

The roaring in her ears subsided, and she could hear whispering voices, the gentle whirring of an air conditioner and quiet footsteps all around her.

She was in darkness and it took her a moment of puzzled reflection to realize that her eyes were closed. She opened them slowly.

She was lying in one of the beds in the fire station dormitory, her body naked under a clean white sheet. Her drying hair was carefully spread out over a pillow. She could feel her body in a thousand prickling sensations, pulsing, tingling, throbbing.

No pain. No, no pain anywhere. Her muscles danced with remembered pleasure, her skin tingled and desperately held onto the memory of being so thoroughly alive.

She looked up at the men circling her bed. She smiled and moved experimentally.

"Hey, she's awake!" One of the men -- she did not recognize him, he must have been one of the late-comers -- called out.

Footsteps, and more men crowded around her. She skimmed their faces. She counted, just in case more had materialized. Yep. Just as she thought. A total of eight men now looked at her with expressions of satisfaction, delight, quelled lust and even genuine concern danced across their faces.

Eight men. Wow. She would never have imagined being able to satisfy... It couldn't have really happened... not with all of them...

Even as she formed the question in her mind, bright flashes of memory proved it to her in a frenetic slide show of different bodies, different faces, different entry points, alive and very real behind her eyes, and some... some of them more than once.

Oh yes. It happened. Her body remembered each of them. Remembered the shape and feel and taste of each man, each cock, each mouth. And all those hands. She was sure her skin must be covered in handprints, searing her being with indelible, permanent cooling brands.

She focused on one familiar face. Jim.

She smiled and laughed lightly. "That was some tour!"

Jim burst out in delighted laughter and helped her sit up. The sheet fell away from her bare breasts. She did not move to cover them. Her breasts were rosy and beautiful, alive and warm.

And they were as real as she was.

X

Monica slowly, sensuously walked out into the fading sunlight, a cd filled with digital memories to share with Jason in her purse.

The sun was low in the sky and winked at her, bathing her in golden light. The warm wind danced around her, tickling her ear with excited murmuring.

Her face was scrubbed and devoid of make-up, her hair was freshly washed and hanging straight, but everyone who saw her did a double take.

This red-haired, blue-eyed woman with the frankly hourglass figure simply glowed with sexual power. It radiated off of her in palpable waves, devastating every person who glanced her way.

Men found they could not take their eyes off of her. Women looked at her with envy or puzzlement, not entirely sure why they were drawn to her.

Not one person who saw her walk down the public street that late afternoon would soon forget her, the vision of an auburn haired sexual goddess temporarily assigned to earth.

And Jason would have one hell of a story tonight!

Epilogue

At one particular firehouse in a sprawling suburban town, the sleeping dorm is quiet now; the scent and sounds of sex have faded into memory tinged with incredulous wonder. The various girly posters and pictures hanging on the wall have new, personal messages and signatures. The computer in the corner boasts a background picture of the same beautiful blue-eyed redhead that looks down from the posters and pictures on the wall. She looks as if she is smiling right into the very soul of whoever looks at her.

The men who were lucky enough to have been assigned to work that fateful day never speak of their experience. They grin and look knowingly at each other, and very carefully pass the cd bursting with pictures amongst themselves. "Do you have it?" they whisper, but that is as close to talking about it as they come. Their unspoken shared fear that the mere crass mention of it will break the spell and wrench its stunning unreality from their minds is another bond between them.

They do their jobs and work out and eat and play basketball on their breaks and go about their lives with their wives and their girlfriends.

And sometimes they find themselves glancing at the front door expectantly, waiting, endlessly hoping. Their dreams are filled with the memory of one incredible July afternoon when their perfect fantasy walked in off the street and into their minds and hearts forever.

***

12