Firestar X Sandstorm's 1st mating

Story Info
Sandstorm was Firestar's mate.But how did it go down?
1.2k words
3.65
12k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firestar intwined his tail with Sandstorms.

"My mate....."

The creek gurgled by, reflecting the mass of Silverpelt twinkling above them. Sandstorm looked at her paws, shy.

"Yes?"

Firestar turned to face her, his eyes gentle.

"I won't force you upon anything, but....." HIs voice trailed off. Sandstorm felt his tendons working as he sheathed and unsheathed his penis. Sandstorm had heard of the pain of mating. She disagreed to it.And even later, the pain of birthing.....

But as Sandstorm nervously breathed in, she smelt the sperm of Firestar. She glanced sideways at the ginger tom. She spotted a small puddle under him. He was feeling it. He wanted to mate. But he at least had the sense to wait for her to agree. Sandstorm felt something inside her stirr as the sperm scent touched her scent glands. No! Sandstorm twitched her claws. If I release the scent, Firestar will be willed onto me! Sandstorm sat with a plop, hoping to cover the the that erected from her anus. Firestar looked at her, and his eyes lit. He knows! Sandstorm pleaded to herself. He scents it!

Firestar licked her ear.

"I want you...." He murmured.

Sandstorm peered into his beautiful green eyes.

There was desperation. Closer to her then the sound of the river came the sound of dripping sperm. Sandstorm felt something convulse inside her. HEr body was willing her on.

She slowly pulled her tail away, dipping to a crouch.

"Yes...." She whispered, her voice turning to a moan in desperation, "Firestar..." She moaned. SOmething stirred inside her. She tilted her tail away from her anus and vagina. Firestar looked at her lovingly.

"I want you to know...." He started,

"That....I...Am....Uh....Unexpeirienced....In, uh, mating....."

Sandstorm looked at her crooked tail.

"Me neither. It's just.....Coming on....."

He leaned to her ear.

"I love you."

Sandstorm pulled her tail straight, and crouched, her vagina throbbing.

"I love you too." She murmured.

Firestar slowly crept to her back, and placed a paw inbetween her shoulder blades. He slid it over, placing the other one on, and Sandstorm felt a heat pulse throuch him. He slid on his hindegs, and Sandstorm buckled under his weight. She moaned instinctively as he bit her scruff.

She loosened, and made small whines.

"HUrry Firestar......Its coming....." Sandstorm convusled, then she felt something move in her vaginal tube. She let out a moan as it contracted, and Firestar bit her scruff, sinking his penis deep in. Sandstorm was surprised by its length, and let out a pleasureable moan. Her vagina throbbed, almost in tempo with Firestar's penus. It was warm, and Sandstorm felt it touch inside her, creating a feeling she haqd never felt before.

"Ooohhh...." SHe moaned.

Then Firestar let out his own gasp and moan of pleasure. Sandstorm felt his penis heat and straighten.

HE raised, and Sandstorm gasped as pricked stabbed into her vagina. He pulled slowly out.

Sandstorm let out a loud shreik.

The barbs on his penis scraped into Sandstorm's vagina. Sandstorm hissed, and parted her jaws in a silent wail of agony.

And that was only one thrust! A voice seemed to shout.

Firestar nervously shifted on her back.

"Are you okay?" HE mewed.

Sandstorm flattened her ears, and reluctantly mewed,

"I...I think its susposed to hurt...."

Firestar hesitated, then thrust in and ragged again. Sandstorm wailed.

He set off on a rythm, Sandstorm noticed. She felt her hindlegs start to move as though on a tredmile. The pain erected from her vagina and shot through her.

She yowled, again and he dragged out, the plea drowing in the gurgle of the creek.

Firestar kept his tempo, his teeth buried into her scruff. He grunted, and looked at Sandstorm.

"This will hurt, but I feel it is time.." He murmured, and Sandstorm barley picked it up. She suddenly gasped, and moaned pleasurably as the barbs, facing the wrong way going in, slid deeper into her vagina. His penis touched and chafed her vaginal tube. It was very ong, and Sandstorm felt his balls brush against the base of her ass.

He suddenly slid back, his barbed penis scraping a long way through her penis.

Sandstorm let out a moan that rose to a yowl.

HE repeated, the long, slow agonising thrusts driving Sandstorm mad. SUddenly, Firestar jerked, and shuddered. Hi penis seemed to inflate and pulse wildly.

He suddenly strained, biting Sandstorm's scruff hard, and Sandstorm let out another pleasurable moan as he released a fluid into her, and started thrusting his long penis back and fourth wildly, his sperm warm and comforting against the scraps inside her penis.

Sandstorm growled in the agonising pain, and wreathed to swat away Firestar, but he held his grip.

Sandstorm moaned, then screeched as he pulled back again.

The thrushs lasted, until Firestar sat back finally. Sandstorm stopped moving her paws in a tredmil.

She gasped as he released his grip on her scruff.

Slowly and shakily getting up, Sandstorm felt warm fluids dripping fro her vagina. Her whole ass was covered in the sticky fluid. She looked back. A few drops of blood dripped in. She sighed in relief, then rolled over, some instinctal forced compelling her to swish on the ground. The sperm rest deep inside her, like a warm hidden secret. She rolled, and felt it move deeper inside of her.

SHe let out a moan of pleasure, then sat up, gazing at Firestar.

"SO.....What happens next?" She murmured.

Firestar shrugged.

"You become pregnant."

Sandstorm noticed his penis still dripping with sperm.

"Do you run out?" She mewed in surprise.

Firestar bobbed his head in a nod.

"Then....WHy not use it all on me in a hope to get me pregnent?" She mewed, half embaressed to be talking.

Firestar glanced at his paws.

"I th.... oo....ed....t...eg..." HE mumbled.

Sandstorm blinked.

"What?" She whispered, craning her neck closer. The river gurgled. Her vagina throbbed and she felt it drip ocasionaly.

"I thought I should save some so........" He mumbled the last part.

Sandstorm felt a pit open iside of her.

"For another she-cat?!Like Spottedlef" She growled,only quietly muttering the old medicine cat's name so he wouldnt hear.

Firestar's, eyes flashed indignantly.

"No!" He whispered, sheathing and unsheathing his penis.

"I thought...." He mewed slowly.

He suddenly spoke very fast,

"You may need to drink some incase it didn't make it to your ovary!"

Sandstorm's shoulder fur pricked.

She looked at his dangling balls and barbed pink penis.

She crouched sliding under him.

"Well, okay......" She mewed, poking her tounge at it experimentally.

She rasped her tounge in circles, pressing her lips around the base and fitting his balls in.

They were warm and throbbing. The barbs chafed and tickled the tough inside of her mouth.

Sandstorm felt his penis quiver, and the sperm flooded out.

I was warm and slid down her throat.

The salty, yet gooey, yet sticky, bittersweet taste seemed to awaken something inside Sandstorm.

She lapped greedily, and Firestar let out pleasurable moans and grunts.

Sandstorm contenued lapping at his balls and penis, listening to the river gurgle by, feeling the un familiar territory underpaw for they were on their journet to find SkyClan, and the twinkle of Silverpelt.

~~Leafkit and Squirrelkit would soon be born, yet neither of the mates knew it. The prophecy had begun.~~

~~AllLifeConsistsOfLove~~