First Abuse

Story Info
Middle age woman is sexually abused during hair removal.
924 words
3.36
57.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy had a well trimmed body glistened as the water passed down her nude body. The soap rinsed off as she cleaned up after a hard work out. She looked down and examined her nipples rolling them in her fingers and then traveling down examining her tone abs and her long slender legs. She had just one more session and her laser hair removal would be completed. She loved the clean smooth feeling of no pubic hair and had opted for a full Brazilian a year ago. Stunned the first time and very ignorant to the entire procedure; not only was her labia and pubic area to be free of hair but also her anus. Shocked, would be understating her gut feelings when the nurse asked her to roll onto her tummy. The feeling of another woman spreading her ass checks and giving her a shave then zapping her anus with a laser was shocking to say the least. There was nothing sexual about it to her; it was just the way she liked her body to look and feel.

Stacy was a cute mother in her early 30's, her 34B bust didn't provide much for the guys to look at, but she had excellent body tone. She had spent her twenties partying and having sex with just about anyone who could make her panties a little damp. Fun as it was her kids were all from different men. When her third child was born she vowed to hate men and cease having sex. She was good, very good; hate had empowered her mind and soul effectively keeping the men away who just wanted to fuck her. Stacy developed this talent so well that it seeped into every part of her life.

Excuses rained from on high as Stacy professed to her husband every reason known to man why she couldn't have sex with him. The truth was she did nothing sexual for anyone, no blow job, hand jobs teasing, flirting or wearing anything that would be considered sexy. She was married and to hell with sex, in her mind men only fucked for themselves. Yes once in awhile she would do her duties and let her husband fuck her but there was no real effort on her part anymore. Even her vibrators bought as a gift to help her sat unused without a thought or thank you to her husband who bought them for her.

Stacy went in for her usual hair removal procedure; stripping down to nothing and carefully applied a numbing gel to her arm pits pussy and anus. It stung just enough but quickly went away as the medicine took effect. Twenty minutes later her usual nurse came in with a warm towel and began to clean the gel off of her body. Angie had long admired Stacy and frequently stared long and hard at her pussy as she carefully manipulated it in order to do her job. Angie knew Stacy couldn't feel her light touch or her finger intentionally slide into her slit. She knew just how far she could go but this time was going to be different. It was going to take all the nerve Angie had to pull this one off. Angie finished her work and requested for roll onto her stomach. Stacy expected this and knew she would be asked to reach down and spread her ass to help out. It always brought a sense of exposure but at least it was another woman and not some guy who was dreaming he could assault her fuck holes.

Angie took a towel out of the warmer and covered Stacy's back and then lightly caressed her ass as Stacy opened herself. Angie's heart raced, it was what she wanted, it was there waiting for her to take. Very carefully Angie lowered her head and took in the sweet smell, closer and closer being ever so careful to not touch Stacy's hands that kept her ass wide open for her. Angie extended her tongue; she knew Stacy wouldn't feel anything as long as she only tasted her rim. Forward she kept moving till she felt Stacy's anus come in contact with her tongue. Her skin was soft and smooth yet tight and controlled, Angie gently pushed. Her tongue separated the muscle just enough, Angie's heart raced as her own pussy begged for abuse. She had to stop; anymore and Angie would be in a wild ass eating frenzy trying to fight Stacy so she could continue. She started to pull her head away and noticed Stacy's was pulling her ass apart more than usual. Did she know Angie was snacking on her ass? Stacy moved, her hips pushed up just ever so slightly giving Angie a perfect look at her pussy that was starting to open. Without hesitation Angie lowered her mouth and gently placed her lips onto Stacy's pussy. One slow deep lick penetrated into her body; she tasted so sweet and fresh. Stacy took in a little sharp breath as her pussy became the subject of abuse. She was confused as to the reason she felt a wave of pleasure, she had only thought of giving Angie the best possible access for her final hair removal. Angie pulled her head away, she didn't want to get caught, and she took her hand and ran it firmly up Stacy's pussy and ass making sure her fingers slipped inside her. The procedure finished and Stacy clothed herself and headed back home, never knowing what Angie had abused her.