First Adventure

Story Info
Dinner with Rob leads to hot threesome.
1.4k words
4.17
78.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alana
Alana
4 Followers

We've only just started on this adventure; we've discussed it from time to time, but never had the courage or opportunity to take it further, until recently, when we had our first three way, with a guy, which led to a further exp. with my young girl friend.

Now we have had "one of each" our horizons have widened, and we look forward to further play times, and a couple is definitely one of our favored options.

* * * * *

Our first with the guy (Rob) was spontaneous, we had to pick up some goods from a friend of a friend, got on okay, went out for dinner, and had copious amounts of wine and smoke, which loosened the inhibitions totally, as it turned out....

Strangely, think I was the first to realize "more" than a chat could eventuate, (Allyn & I had frequently discussed possibilities, and often fantasized about inviting another person into our bedroom, and I was ready to play) so I set the scene by complaining of a tired back.. This ruse always gets someone interested in helping out with a back massage... and Rob came in on cue. He asked me to lay on the lounge, and pressed a few pressure points on my back. I suggested we might as well have a full massage, as I had two willing masseurs, so Allyn placed cushions on the floor, while Rob prepared oil and towels.

Slowly my clothes came off, as I began to wonder if this was really what I wanted and if Allyn really wanted to make our fantasies a reality, but his encouraging smile reassured me. Standing in front of the guys in only my knickers, I asked which way they wanted me to lay down. Allyn suggested on my stomach first, as this would allow me to relax into the massage.

As I dropped to my knees beside the cushions, Rob piped up and suggested that I should be naked as the oil would soil my panties, so I deftly removed them, keeping my privates well hidden, and flopped face down legs tightly together, feeling the apprehension building. I felt warm oil being sprinkled on my back, then the show began, quite innocently at first, as the guys had remained fully clothed, even the massage was more therapeutic than erotic.

The combination of soft background music, a few joints with wine, and four hands caressing my back relaxed me after a while, allowing my mind to wander, remembering the numerous fantasies we had played with, and wondering just how far I / we would adventure on this night. I became aware that the tempo was changing, and felt one set of hands kneeding my buttocks sensuously, making my whole body tingle.

Then, it was time to roll over, which made me a little nervous, all my womanly bits were now in view, and I saw Rob's eyes open wide when he noticed my hairless pussy on full show. Anyway, the massage began again, still business like, as I think the guys were waiting on each other to make the first move. I discreetly spread my legs a little more when they took a leg each, stroking from my toes to my groin, occasionally allowing fingertip access to my private parts..., then the hands became more intense, four sets of fingers roamed closer to heaven, internal investigations began.

You must remember that tho this was my first time with two guys, my inhibitions were lowered, I was becoming incredibly turned on, and my pussy was just dripping, which seemed to spur my gallant knights on.

I felt fingers spreading my lips, opening my pussy up, and other fingers invading me, which encouraged me to spread my legs a little wider, then a tongue, I didn't know whose, began a trail from my inner thighs, working gently upwards, expectation creating goosebumps over my whole body. Then, the tongue found my wet pussy, and went to work. I was curious as to who the tongue invading me belonged to, so opened my eyes a little, and saw it was Rob on the end of the tongue, I also noticed that the lads had removed their clothes, and were sporting nice erections.

Allyn took over on my pussy, flicking his tongue around my clit, while Rob moved to the top of my bod, kneeling at my head, his manhood standing upright above my head, so I grasped him, drawing him closer, and gently licked the underside of his balls, popping one into my mouth. Apart from the obvious erotic stimulation, I suddenly became aware of the scene developing, aware that Allyn was watching me with another man in my mouth, and this seemed to increase my desire. Holding eye contact with Allyn, I ran my tongue around the tip, then slowly engulfed Rob's penis. .

Sensing that Rob was getting close, I pushed him onto his back, I knew Allyn was keen on watching as well as playing so I maneuvered myself astride our friend, slowly letting his full length to slide into me, bit by bit; arching my back so he could watch every move, he took it well, and sat back for a while, enjoying me showing of for him,,, exciting me as well, knowing he was there, doubling the pleasure, as this was the first time, and Allyn had never seen another man in me. He was observing intently, stroking himself, waiting for his turn. I wanted to give my voyeur hubby the show of his life rode our friend like my life depended on it

Allyn was playing with my butt from behind, and fondling Rob's balls with his other hand, increasing the tempo, until I felt Allyn oiling my "other" entrance. I begged him not to enter me there, so he began rubbing his cock all over my bottom, then slowly tried to inch his way into my pussy which was already filled by Rob. Suddenly, Allyn's cock forced itself into me, stretching my pussy to the limit, the two of them inside me, cocks rubbing together as they gently moved in and out. I reached my hand behind my feeling for their balls, grasping both sets in my hand, rolling them together around and around until it became too much for Rob, who erupted inside me. After a moment recovery, we separated, I moved down his body taking his cock in my mouth again, and still on my knees, invited Allyn to enter from behind, unfortunately, he was so turned on, he to soon filled me up.

I was not ready to finish here, I was only starting,,, and let them know I wanted more. We moved into Rob's bedroom, the three of us just playing with each other. Allyn went to get some refreshments, and returned to find Rob on his back, and me between his legs, once again with cock in mouth and my butt ready and willing jutting towards him, so, he discarded the drinks, spread my bottom cheeks, and slipped into my pussy again, this was heaven, and I wondered then why it had taken so long for me to discover this type of pleasure.

Allyn was increasing his tempo, Rob, on his back with my mouth around his cock was egging him on with suggestive crudities, "give it to her" "fuck her hard" etc, then trembled a little and erupted again, filling my mouth with his warm come. I turned my head towards Allyn, and the sight of Rob's come around my mouth brought him to his climax.

We all collapsed on the bed, regaining our composure, me a little disappointed, as I had not had my "O" Then, the strangest thing happened,,, Rob kneeled at the bottom of the bed, moved me onto my back, I thought he wanted to fuck me again so spread my legs invitingly, and was surprised to feel his kissing my pussy... This spun me out, as my pussy had received at least three loads of come, and was very full and squishy, I caught Allyn's eye,,, and beckoned him to look down,, he smiled,, already aware,, as our friend proceeded to lick me clean,,, he worked on me for ages,, inserting his tongue as far as possible, kissing, sucking, not wanting to miss a drop; he seemed to be trying to lick my tonsils he was so far in,,, and Allyn,, being ever helpful,, holding my lips apart, opening me,,, I was totally embarrassed,, but loved the feeling too much to stop...

Probably our favorite scene, Allyn at times held my legs at different angles, wide apart, lifted high, to open me up more,, anything to give Rob full access, while he licked me clean, at first it was embarrassing, I'm a respectable lady, but was acting like a tart... but I loved it, loved it enough to finally have my "O"

Hope you liked my revelation, I look forward to sharing more yarns with you...

Alana
Alana
4 Followers