First Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Marisa! Your pussy is so fucking tight! I'll tell ya I was considering putting on a condom but remembered you're on the pill and since I have never been with a white girl before I wasn't going to pass this chance up. Plus you never asked me to either. An now am I ever glad I didn't put one on" he said as he went back to pushing. Needless to say it took a while as he worked a little at a time in me. Pulled out a bit before sliding back in a bit deeper. He reached a point that was familiar to me, hitting the furthest place my husband gets. He didn't stop there though as he continued to work it in more and more touching places that were really foreign to me. Deeper and deeper he went until finally I could feel our bodies pressed against each other.

"Shit girl, you took it all" he told me. I think I was more surprised then he was. I knew though if he were any bigger it wouldn't have worked because I could already feel the tip of his head just barely touching my cervix. Was a strange feeling to say the least. It was also uncomfortable since he is so big and needed to get used to his size. Not to mention that this was only the second man to be in me. William must have seen my slight discomfort as he just held himself in place, grinding lightly in me. Gradually it began to feel good; really good. Asking me if I was getting used to it he then started slowly sliding a little in and out of me. Each time he pulled more out before pushing it back and picked up speed as well. In a short time he got a good pace going as I found myself wrapping my legs around him, moaning louder and louder. It was so wrong yet felt so good. His massive black cock working in my pussy in ways I never imagined. Looking up at him I watched this black man I barely knew having sex with me. As hard as it was for me to admit never had sex felt so good before as my toes curled and eyes nearly rolled back into my head.

Not sure how long we stayed in this position but I never wanted it to end. All of a sudden he pulled out making me feel very empty and disappointed. Pushing back William told me to get up on my hands and knees. Quickly doing as he said he moved right up behind me. Wasting no time he slid his black dick back in. Grabbing my waist he started to fuck me hard. Working it like a pro his dick rubbed again and again against my G spot. Was more then glad we were alone as my loud moans, at times near screams of pleasure filled the room along with the sound of skin slapping skin as he fucked me. With the constant contact against my G spot I came again collapsing onto the floor with my butt sticking up in the air as William kept a non relenting pace fucking me the entire time. He wasn't to far off himself either as his pace changed again in a couple minutes to very fast and shallow along with gradual increase in his moans.

"Fuck Marisa ... so close ... gonna cum ... deep in your ... tight white ... pussy ... fuck!" he yelled moaning loudly. Thrusting all of the way into me he held tightly onto my waist as his body went stiff. This was quickly followed by feeling his hot seaman splashing against my cervix again and again which was another completely new feeling for me. He came a lot! Least more than I'm used to with my husband. William finally relaxed as the last drops of his seaman were deposited in me. We stayed like this for a short time until he began to get soft inside of me. Pulling out William got up only to collapse again on the couch.

"Damn Marisa that was so fucking good" he said to me as I laid there with my rear still in the air trying to catch my breath. I didn't have too much time though to calm down before I felt a slow moving hot liquid running down my upper thigh. It was some of William's cum leaking out of me.

"Crap!" I said loudly as I jumped to my feet. Last thing I wanted was a white stain on Jessica's carpet. Rushing off to the bathroom I did my best to clean myself up and got as much of it out of me as possible. When I finished I walked back into the living room putting my pajamas back on before sitting down next to William. I still was in complete disbelief as to what I had just done. I asked William never to mention this to Jessica or John because I didn't want them knowing more so since I sure as hell didn't want my husband knowing. William agreed swearing he would keep silent. I also told him we could never do anything like this again and maybe shouldn't even talk to each other about it. William seemed upset about that but with so insistence he relented to my wishes.

Slightly over two hours later I was in the guest bedroom on the bed. Once again completely naked straddling William who was also in the buff. His large black cock was buried in me as I slowly rocked back and forth on it. He was sitting up embracing me tightly as he kissed my neck and chest. We had been like this for several minutes already as he brought me to another orgasm. Coming down from that high I pushed him onto his back and started sliding up and down his big black dick. Riding him hard and fast the room echoed with my moans of pleasure as William reached up to play with my breasts.

"That's it baby! Ride that big black pole like a good white slut" he said moaning. Slowing down I teased him a little by sliding up until he was almost all the way out of me and taking my time before moving back down. At times just working the head in and out before sinking it all in again. As I was doing this I caught a glimpse of my left hand positioned next to William's right arm and a clear view of my wedding ring staring me right in the face. Shit, what am I doing? I'm married and here I am again having sex with a black guy I still barely knew. At that point I even considered getting off of him ending it then and there. Yet while this was all going through my head William got annoyed that I hadn't slid back down him with just the tip of the head in me. Holding onto my hips he pulled me hard all the way down slamming his dick in. A wave of pleasure surged throughout my entire body causing me to lose any doubts I had in my head as to why I was doing this. William took over from them pushing up and down hard and fast making me at times scream in pleasure. Until finally he pulled me all the way down onto his large black cock and held me there tightly. Moaning himself his body went stiff like before as he flooded me with another load of his hot seaman, coating the deepest parts of my pussy. When he was finished I pulled off of him. The suction caused some of his cum to already leak out of me. Once more cleaning myself up I collapsed on the bed exhausted.

William actually laid there with me afterwards. I looked at the clock next to me and said he had better leave before Jessica gets home. Agreeing we both went downstairs to get dressed. Kissing me goodbye William left as I went up to bed quickly falling asleep to some great and very erotic dreams.

The next day was relaxing as me and Jessica had a nice time together. When Monday morning rolled around we said our goodbyes before I drove off back home. Pulling into out driveway my husband was gone as usual. Getting readjusted to being home I still couldn't believe I had an affair with a black man. A few days later I got a phone call from Jessica who said it was nice to have me around. That we should do this more often, maybe once or twice a month. She also mentioned that William couldn't stop talking about me either and was already asking her when I was going to visit again. I know there was no way I could tell her why. She said he asked for my e-mail and cell phone number. Making sure it was okay with me first I told her it was fine. This was the start of what became a long running affair with William. Not that I don't love my husband, I do very much. He never found out about us though, much to my happiness. To me it wasn't emotional like it is with James. With William is was purely unattached fucking, wonderful, wonderful sex. Never once before considered having sex with a black guy. Nothing to do with race, just never entered my mind. Now I found myself having a on going affair with one and loved every moment.

12