First and Last

Story Info
She takes her son's virginity.
2.1k words
3.97
290.1k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nwm36
nwm36
11 Followers

I am the only child of a happy couple. We live in the island of Oahu, Hawaii. My dad is still an active duty military assigned in one of the bases here in the island. My mom a pure Asian woman, a desirable one at her age of 35. She always get the attention and comments of how she look by my dad's shipmates.

My interest of her started when I overheard one of the military personnel assigned in the commissary where we shop commented of how good and sexy my mom looks. One said that he is willing to do anything just to get in her pants. My mom has nice oriental face, and long, well-shaped legs. I was turned on by this man's comment. I had few girls in my young life but for a no good reason my mind got diverted to focus on my mom. She does really look good and just by imagining of how nice she looks in the nude made my dick really hard. I even masturbated smelling her used underwear.

Last summer, my dad's best friend came to visit us with my parent's invitation to help him coupe with the pains of getting separated from his wife who ran off with another man. He's going to be with us for a week. I went with them anywhere they go except for the night in Waikiki where they bar hop or dancing. We spent most of our activities either in our pool or out in the beach body surfing. I noticed that I am not the only one having interest in stealing looks at my mom's body. Our visitor was stealing glances whenever he can. She's on her bikinis all the time that were out in the pool or the beach.

I came home unnoticed one night and saw my mom and dad at the patio sipping wine and joking around with Greg. This is Greg's last night with us for he will be flying out late next day. The visit is almost over and so as the weekend. Greg got up and told my parents that it is time to hit the sack. My dad said goodnight and bid his good-byes for he won't be able to see him off for he will be going to the base early in the morning. Still unnoticed, I heard my dad commented my mom of she had been very hospitable on his friend's visit. H e then jokingly asked my mom if she wanted to go to bed with Greg. Mom look at him seems angry. My dad then said that he is only joking and it turns him on imagining my mom and Greg fucking. Mom then said that he can imagine tonight of her having sex with Greg. She said that she would even utter Greg's name while they fuck. My head spinned and I felt my dick went hard. Shortly, I made my presence known and my mom and dad told me to go on ahead and stop by Greg's room and tell him my good-byes since I will be leaving early too for a trip to the Big Island.

Woke up early the following morning and drive off with dad. He took me to the meeting place with my friends and the he went off to his work. Unfortunately two of my friends won't be able to go for they will be going to California instead with their families. So I decided to go home with the thought of spending the week with my mom. It was still dark and all lights are turned off when I got home. I tiptoed to my room and went to bed. I woke up with the sound of kitchen utensils; smell of brewed coffee and fried bacons. I decided to get up and surprised my mom of me being home. She probably thought that I was off with my friends and having a good time.

I tip toed on my way to the kitchen to surprised my mom when I heard Greg was telling my mom how he wish that his wife was like her. He also commented her and telling her that my dad is really lucky having her. Finally I heard him said that he heard my mom and dad making love last night and my mom calling his name in the verge of her orgasm. I slowly peek in and saw Greg behind my mom and he seems to be massaging her shoulder while she washes the dirty dishes. She told Greg to stop. Greg made her turn around and kissed her in the mouth. My mom tried to fight back and pushed Greg away. Greg got her pinned by the counter and the next thing I saw was my mom exchanging tongue with Greg and breathing hard. Greg was touching her all over and I was enjoying the show with astonishment and a big hard on. For the first time I have seen my moms breasts while being massage by Greg. My mom then pushed Greg and told him that wait for her in his room for she needs to freshen up. Greg pulled away and smiled at her. I then swiftly and quietly went to my room and waited for the outcome.

After about fifteen minutes I heard mom got out of the shower and head on to the guestroom. Luckily she didn't bother closing the door and left it wide open for she thought that the only two of them in the house. Oh yes, my room is right across the guestroom and I can see the bed from my room. In other words I had a good view of the room.

Greg was already naked with a hard on when mom came in. She dropped her robe to the floor and there goes. . .what a beautiful woman my mom is. They kissed while he was running his hands all over moms' breast and pussy. My mom finally knelt down and took him in her mouth. She did it for a few minutes and then went and lay down in bed. She then spread her legs apart and invited our guest to her hospitality. I had a good view of my mom's wet pussy. People were right when they said that they'll do anything just to get in her pants. . .I too had the same thought when I saw her pussy. Greg went lovingly and expertly sucking her hard clit. My mom moans as if she is cumming. I then saw Greg kneeled between her legs and buried his hard cock into my moms glistening pussy. They probably fucked for a good half-hour and I t came about three times. I then saw mom left the room and headed to the shower. I went to my closet and stayed there till I fall asleep.

I woke up about noon and heard the washer and dryer running. I got up and headed to the kitchen to get something to eat. My mom walked in from the laundry room and her mouth dropped and eyes popped when she saw me. She reluctantly asked me how long I have been home. I told her that I saw everything she did with our visitor and begged me not to tell my dad. She even that she'll buy me anything or give me anything. I also told her that I masturbated and ejaculated several times while watching her fuck Greg. My mom started crying and told me to stop. I got so turned on seeing her like this. I then stood up and went behind her and started massaging her neck. She then faced me and hugged me telling me not to mention to anybody what I saw that morning. I assured her that it was ok and no one would know. She thanked me and kissed me on the cheek. When she was about to walk away, I grabbed her hands, placed it on my hard cock and while I was kissing her in the mouth, which she fought, really hard to keep her mouth close and her had fisted closed. She begged me to stop and reminded me that she is my mother. I told her that I want to go to bed with her and ever since I had the fantasy of fucking her. My mom cried and ran to her room and stayed there till late afternoon, an hour before my dad comes home.

At about 5 in the afternoon the phone rang. It was my dad telling her that he will be home later that evening, about midnight. I was surprised when my mom handed me the phone and said that dad wanted to talk tome. He said that he's glad that I was home. He also asked me to escort my mom to a concert that they were supposed to be watching that night. I said that I'd be glad to. I then returned the phone to my mom.

Mother and myself were ready to go to the concert about 6:30 PM. We never talked on our way to the concert. I was thinking that she was really mad at me and I myself was really sorry for what I did to her. The hall was a little bit dark and mom ordered maitai and a virgin pina colada for me. I then told my mom that I was very sorry and promised her that I will not do it again nor mention of things that I saw early that day. She smiled at me and said thank you.

All the time that we were watching the show my mom will look at me and smile. I then lovingly put my arm over her shoulder which she returned by leaning on my chest. I held her hand and we stayed like that throughout the show. There times that she put her hands on my thigh just above my knees. We were like lovers. On our way home she told me that she need to talk to me and she suggested parking the car by the beach, which I did. Again I told her that I am very sorry for what I did. She looked at me and asked me if she really turned me on. I said yes and I also said that she's the most beautiful woman I had ever laid my eyes on. She then asked me to kiss her in which I did passionately. Next thing I knew my tongue was exploring her mouth and hers mine. We then started caressing each other's body till I found her breast, which I massage from the outside of her dress. I then asked her if I can touched her pussy in which she said do as I please for she's mine that night. I put my hand under her skirt to find out that she wearing only a stocking that has a split crotch. She is wet and soft. I buried my finger into her and I felt that she is getting more wet and moaning. My mom was stroking my hard on while trying to pull the zipper of my pants when her phone rang. It was my dad asking where we were and that he won't be home till early morning. My mom said ok and that we are heading home. My mom then suggested for us to go home and continue the night at home.

After we got home she told me to shower and wait for me in my room. It was the longest wait I had all y life. After half-hour or so my mom came to my room with just a pair of bikini panty. She told me to stand up and kissed her the same way I saw Greg kissed her. We went kissing for about 10 minutes when my mom pulled away from me and kneeled down and took my really hard dick in her mouth. She sucked on it really hard and she was making a popping sound while she pulls her mouth away from my dick. She did it for about five minutes and stood up and we started kissing again, She held my hands and walked me toward my bed in which she laid down and spread her legs. I then knelt between her legs and started eating her wet pussy better the way Greg did. I actually put my tongue in her pussy like a dick and sucking really hard on her clit. She moaned and told me that she is cumming and that I have to suck her harder. She then asked me to fuck her like Greg. We probably fucked till 3:00 A.M.

After several orgasms she told me that this will not happen again nor I am going to ask her for another one. I asked her if I can take pictures of her and she said yes. Up until now I have not tried to.

nwm36
nwm36
11 Followers