First Anniversary

Story Info
Maddy never makes it to 1st Anniversary Dinner
1.5k words
4.39
16.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing I loved about writing this was that I could vividly picture every sentence.

Just one thing ~ on our anniversary, I want to make it to dinner and have a whole lot more dessert than this.

Happy Anniversary

It was their one year anniversary. One year may not sound very long, but Maddy felt like she had known him forever. She pulled into her driveway with anxiety throbbing in her chest…two hours to dinner. There wasn’t nearly enough time for her to be ready by the time Tom came to pick her up.

She ran upstairs and took a quick look in the mirror. Her long brown hair was in a messy bunch on top of her head. Dirt was smeared on her cheeks from digging around and taking pictures in the factory. Bootleg pants and a woolly sweater hung loosely around her small frame. She had to look good tonight and what she saw in front of her wasn’t going to suffice. She shed her clothes and walked to the bathroom.

The tile was cold on her feet, sending a rush of chills all the way up her body. Her skin developed tiny goosebumps and her breasts perked to life in reaction to the cold. "Better warm up," she thought. Soon the faucet was on and the tub began to fill. "I have time to relax a little…"

Maddy slid her body into the water. Heat enveloped her body and she took a deep breath in. Exhaling she submerged her head and shampooed and conditioned her hair. The dirt from the factory, however, was being a bit stubborn…soap and a scrubby was in order. She lathered the scrubby and started rubbing the soap all over her body. The combination of scratching and silky bubbles made her smile. Not paying attention to what she was doing, she jumped a bit when the scrubby ran over her groin and thighs. "There’s an idea…"she grinned to herself.

Leaving the scrubby behind she started to gently rub between her legs. Softly her fingers teased her slit and her clit in a rhythmic and hypnotic motion. Her left hand flowed up her abdomen to her modest yet ample breasts. Maddy rubbed the tight nub of her nipple and gave it a quick tug that made her shiver. "Mmmmm." Then she noticed the trickle of water running from the faucet and got another idea.

She propped her legs up against the wall and leaned back on her elbows with her wanting cunt positioned nicely under the flow of the water. The feeling was amazing. Closing her eyes tightly she began rolling and pumping her hips; fucking the water so the flow alternated between her twat and her clit. "Ughhh that feels so good." Soon she was teasing and twisting her nipples while fucking the water frantically. "Oh m- uhhhhhh, uhhhhhh!" Her orgasm ripped through her intensely. Nipples and face beat red, she melted back into the water. Upon recovery her eyes flittered open to find two blue eyes looking back at her.

“Hi”

It was Tom, leaning over the edge of the tub looking down on her – a big, guilty smile on his face. Maddy just laughed. “Hah! SHIT!” She totally forgot about dinner.

“It’s okay babe, this looks like more fun than dinner anyways” Tom grinned. “Let’s get you dried off”

Tom helped Maddy out of the tub and towel dried her off. “See, you look sexy when you’re all wet,” he said as he picked her up and carried her into her room. He laid her in her bed and met his lips to hers, gently sucking her top lip between his teeth. Candle light glowed in the room and two glasses of merlot sat on the night stand. Tom must have set them up while Maddy was enjoying herself in the bathroom.

Their lips met again, this time more forceful – more passionate. Tongues touched and teased each other. Toms breathing became rugged and intense and that turned Maddy on immensely. She loved it when she could hear him getting into it, and if he was all hot and bothered with only kissing…she was wondering what she could do to him tonight. Sweating and groping, she grabbed his shirt collar and pushed him onto his back. Straddling him, she pulled his shirt over his head. She sat back and took the sight of her boyfriend in. Tom was about 6 feet tall with gorgeous, thick brown hair. His eyes were crystal blue and his defined jaw line was irresistible to her. Again she attacked his mouth, sucking and nipping at his lips and tongue. Slowly moving down his body she traced his jaw with kisses up to his ear. She ran her tongue around the rim of his ear and took his lobe into her mouth, sucking and nibbling at it until she heard him groan - clearance to move on.

She returned her lips to his chest, kissing him and grinding against his obvious hard-on. When she rocked forward she hung her swollen tits over his mouth and he reached up to suck her stout nipples, biting and playing roughly with the puffy, pink nubs. Kissing down his body, she stopped at his nipples and continued down a trail to his stomach. “Ut-oh…pants are no good hun.” Maddy quickly discarded Toms pants (and socks) to reveal a throbbing 8 inch cock. She smiled to herself, thinking of the many, many things she could do with this tool. She kissed his hips, and then she kissed the insides of his thighs…watching his dick twitch with anticipation was nothing short of fun for Maddy. Looking him in the eye, she let her mouth hover over the tip of his cock, flicking it with her tongue teasingly. Then, to his surprise, she took the whole thing in her mouth, feeling it go deep into her throat. “Uhhhhhhhhh,” he groaned loudly. Now she worked quickly sucking on the tip of his dick while twisting her fingers around his shaft, rubbing the nub of her tongue piercing in all the right places. But she needed more, she wanted his cock.

Quickly she got up, straddling him once more. This wasn’t going to take long, but Maddy was determined to drive him crazy. She propped herself up above his cock. Positioning herself, she rubbed her slit with the tip of his cock and jarred down hard on it. “Uuuughhhh!!” They both nearly screamed. “Ohhh yeahhh…” Maddy rocked back and forth on his cock, feeling him stretch and pull at her very wet cunt. Loosing herself she arched her back and pounded down hard on his dick. She was rocking back and forth and up and down hard, her hands roamed to her tits and into her hair. His strong hands were around her waste, keeping them both in rhythm.

“Oh God!” she heard him say through the cloud of ecstasy that surrounded her. He was going to cum soon…and so was she for that matter, but she wanted to drag this out just a little longer. She got off of him. He gave her a very confused look until she flipped him over.

“Fuck me, Tom.” This was music to his ears. Without trouble he threw her legs over his shoulders and buried his head into the pillow next to her. It always seemed like his dick wasn’t going to fit in her pussy, no matter how many times they did this…but it did perfectly.

Teasing her as she did to him, he hovered at the entrance to her cunt, barely touching her. Then, as soon as she started to relax he rammed it into her. She let out a throaty scream of pleasure… “Ohhhhh yesssss!!! Fuck me!!!” That was all he needed. He started fucking her so hard that he almost ripped Maddy in half…much to her liking. She thrust her hips upwards to meet his cock every time.

“I’m gonna cum!” Tom said with strained voice.

“Cum all over me,” Maddy said in the same manor. Orgasms swept over the both of them. Maddy could feel Toms dick tighten and bulge as the walls of her pussy bore down on him. “Ohhhh baby,” she said as he pulled his dick out from her cunt and kneeled in front of her, sending streams of salty cum all over her tits and onto her face.

She toweled the sticky cum off her body and cleaned him up too and they lay side by side. “You still want to go out to dinner, Babe?” Tom asked. She just smiled and gave him a warming kiss. “I love you,” Tom said to Maddy as he looked in her eyes and she knew he meant it.

“I love you too,” she said looking back at him and meaning it just as much. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her softly as they both fell asleep. It was a very good first anniversary for Maddy and Tom.