First Anniversary

Story Info
Letter from a young man to his older lover.
1.1k words
3.58
18.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vizmaster
vizmaster
120 Followers

My dear Marion,

My darling. My love. As you receive this letter, I hope you find someplace private to read it my dear.

Do you know what today is? It is the one-year anniversary of the day we first made love and what a glorious one year it has been.

As I write this, my dear, I cannot but look forward to the next time I see you again - today evening at your house. I can picture you in a demure top, dark and tight - sticking to the curves of your wonderful body. You are wearing a short skirt just above your knees.

How I have gazed on your body with lust through all these last few years. You caused my first ever hard-on. I was thirteen and it was at a soccer game against Kensingtons - the first game of the year. You had come to watch the match along with Kevin. Matt and I were both playing. At the end of the game, you came by and gave us both a hug. I smelt your perfume. You were wearing a t-shirt and shorts. That was the first time I observed the swell of your full breasts straining against a tight shirt. After that I kept glancing at your legs, your arms and your face the rest of the evening as we drove back home in your car.

The next few years were sheer torture for me - to see you so often and to be so near you and not be able to make any moves on you. I fantasized about you daily, jacking off sometimes several times each day. You seemed so unattainable - a beautiful goddes, married and the mother of my best friend at that.

Until last year when miraculously everything changed.... A weekend in heaven when Kevin and Matt travelled to LA for the football game and we managed to finally break the ice in our relatinship. I can still feel the sweetness of your lips from our first kiss together and the first time I came in you - it felt like so incredibly wonderful.

The last 12 months have been sheer bliss for me. I feel so blessed to be able to suckle on those pink tipped nipples of yours and to kiss and lick your freckled breasts all over.

And you know what I love best - it is to bury my head in between those smooth thighs of yours and make good use of my tongue. Your pussy looks so beautiful and it tastes so sweet. I love the feel of your body as it shudders from one climax to another as I eat you for hours together - and the sound of those soft throaty moans coming from your mouth.

Marion - you are now my love slut. I feel like I own you now - completely and wholly. I have fucked you in every room in your house. We have made love on your lawn, in your car. I've felt and groped your body in your house while your husband and son were so closeby. We have exchanged kisses and shared caresses on so many occasions. Do you remember the time we went to see the Harry Potter movie together? We spent most of the movie snogging just like the movie characters did and my fingers were busy in and out of your pussy. I have felt your thighs up your skirt under the dinner table in your own home. We have gone to a few dance clubs together where I felt so proud and jealous of you at the same time knowing that men will be throwing glances at you all the time.

I feel so proud to be your lover my darling one. I love making love to you in so many different ways and positions. My favorite is when you straddle me on your sofa and ride me gently while your breasts are placed so perfectly in front of my mouth waiting to be suckled one at a time and my two hands can grap and caress your round bottom. I enjoy showering with you and rubbing the soap suds all over your body and ever now and then bringing you to a climax with my fingers.

There is so much more I want to do to you Marion. I want to take you to the

prom next year as my date. I want to dirty dance with you in front of my school friends and Matt. I want to rip your dress apart and make passionate love to you in front of the whole school. I want to go along to Kevin's office with you and make fuck you for hours in his office while everyone watches. I want the world to know you are mine Marion - my wonderful slut and lover. Alas, some of this may remain only a fantasy.

For now I look forward to today evening when my parents and I come over for dinner at your house. I know you'll look alluring and tempting as ever and that you'll be most discreet in your behaviour in my presence.

Marion - for today evening you shall not wear a bra. I want your breasts free and ready for action. Also I do not want you to wear any panties. I will want instant access when the right moment arises.

On today, our first anniversary, I shall fuck you in your home Marion. In the beginning I shall tease you with discreet caresses, touches and kisses. How I'll enjoy doing this with everyone else so nearby. We'll fuck in your kitchen. You shall sit at the edge of the center counter with your thighs wrapped about my hips. I shall kiss your lips, your chin, your throat and occasionally bend you backward in order to nibble on your breasts as I piston in and out of you. When I finish coming, you shall lick my cock dry. You will leave my semen as is dribbling down your legs - we shall hope nobody notices.

My dear, we are only at the beginning of a long and sensuous relationship. Our journey of mutual pleasure has only just begun and I look forward to more quality time spent inside your wonderful pussy. Please be ready for tonight- o lady of my dreams. Happy first anniversary.

Viz

PS What I really would like to do is to dip you in a pool of your own juices and lick you from head to toe. Let me know how you can arrange this my sweet slut

vizmaster
vizmaster
120 Followers